• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10153 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 322 Next
NPF
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1635 Posts
January 20 2011 00:06 GMT
#1521
I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post in. But I would like to note that the time in the calendar for the GSL A games is incorrect it should be at 18:00 KST but it read 17:00 KST. So could a TL staff member fix it?

If someone could inform me of what to do when I notice such a discrepansy I would be happy to follow the rules but I'm going to sleep now so I'll read the reply when I wake up for the games.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 20 2011 00:13 GMT
#1522
Error/Corrections can usually be brought up in our Website Feedback forum. (Located all the way at the bottom of the left sidebar). Coincidentally there is currently a thread there about Random icons/decal in that forum as well.
Moderator
baskerville
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 02:41:32
January 20 2011 00:31 GMT
#1523
thank you

edit:
hope you guys dig the work done on the proper thread
hope u implement eventually
thanks for caring
http://www.teamliquid.net/mirror/smilies/random-big.gif
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 07:37:41
January 20 2011 07:33 GMT
#1524
(P)Grrrr... and (T)ElkY, do they still visit TL? Does any of them play SC2 (even casually)?

What happened with this anyway?
@
MuteZephyr
Profile Joined August 2010
Lithuania448 Posts
January 20 2011 23:03 GMT
#1525
Oh, how have I never noticed this thread?
I have 3 questions:

A) Is there any way to search through a thread? For example, I may want to search through a live report thread for responses from Jinro, or search through this thread for the answer to my next question.

B) What do the padlock and nuke icons mean?

C) If the above two questions are answered in some special place, where is that place so I don't make myself look like a fool again :D
I don't Micro, I FEMTO. That's 9 orders of magnitude more extreme.
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
January 20 2011 23:05 GMT
#1526
are you a wizard
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 20 2011 23:09 GMT
#1527
On January 21 2011 08:03 MuteZephyr wrote:
Oh, how have I never noticed this thread?
I have 3 questions:

A) Is there any way to search through a thread? For example, I may want to search through a live report thread for responses from Jinro, or search through this thread for the answer to my next question.

Browse through thread, ctrl+f
You could also try doing a username search and hope you get lucky.

B) What do the padlock and nuke icons mean?
Temp ban and perma ban, respectively.
Liquipedia
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 23:11:48
January 20 2011 23:11 GMT
#1528
On January 21 2011 08:03 MuteZephyr wrote:
Oh, how have I never noticed this thread?
I have 3 questions:

A) Is there any way to search through a thread? For example, I may want to search through a live report thread for responses from Jinro, or search through this thread for the answer to my next question.

B) What do the padlock and nuke icons mean?

C) If the above two questions are answered in some special place, where is that place so I don't make myself look like a fool again :D


B.The "padlcok" is the icon from the ghosts lockdown ability in sc1, and it means that user is currently temp banned. The nuke means the person has been banned.

A. For the scenario you mentioned, it would be best to get to jinro's profile here on tl, click on "posts", and find the thread in which he posted in.

ggglglglglglglhf on tl..and dont get nuked (it sucks)


EDIT: I got sarnath'd ;;
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 20 2011 23:24 GMT
#1529
On January 20 2011 16:33 sqrt wrote:
(P)Grrrr... and (T)ElkY, do they still visit TL? Does any of them play SC2 (even casually)?

What happened with this anyway?


i wanna know this too, kinda disapointed if he just gave up and gg'ed when not qualifying for GSL1
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
MuteZephyr
Profile Joined August 2010
Lithuania448 Posts
January 21 2011 00:35 GMT
#1530
Thank you spazer and megaliskuu!
In regard to searching a thread, I meant all page at once, I don't really want to ctrl-f through 200 pages of LR O_O
Guess that's not possible, but I like megaliskuu's idea.

On January 21 2011 08:11 Megaliskuu wrote:
B.The "padlock" is the icon from the ghosts lockdown ability in sc1


I didn't know how I didn't realize that XD
Speaking of, I miss lock down
I don't Micro, I FEMTO. That's 9 orders of magnitude more extreme.
Craos
Profile Joined January 2011
United States20 Posts
January 21 2011 00:42 GMT
#1531
i'm sorry, but i have n00b questions:

1) how can i confirm i correctly configured my SCII account info in the profile? concerned about tournament registration.

2) why is there no random icon? that's racist.
Be ye not deceived: God is not mocked; and whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
January 21 2011 01:39 GMT
#1532
Who was it that won the SC2 beta keys in the guide making contest early last year?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
January 21 2011 02:07 GMT
#1533
Can we please just ban the shit out of everyone who cries imbalance? :O
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
January 21 2011 02:10 GMT
#1534
On January 21 2011 11:07 Bibbit wrote:
Can we please just ban the shit out of everyone who cries imbalance? :O


Or derails a thread into SC:BW vs SC2 flamewar (because it is proven that we can't have a good discussion on this topic)?
@
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 02:28:01
January 21 2011 02:26 GMT
#1535
If we feel an admin is abusing their power or acting unreasonably, is there a method for us to have our thoughts heard without forever being branded as a nincompoop?

I see
Also, try to keep ban whining and website feedback stuff out of this thread, as that stuff has it's place already (Website Feedback Forum).

in the OP, but I'm not certain that's what i'm looking for (though it may be).
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
January 21 2011 05:57 GMT
#1536
You can always PM a mod with your concerns. If they seem legitimate, they'll be discussed in a staff forum.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
The_Piper42
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States426 Posts
January 21 2011 17:21 GMT
#1537
After reading Empyrean's expert response to the "Second Sun" thread with regard to the possible collapse of Betelgeuse I feel compelled to ask (hopefully it wasn't asked already and I missed it) what Empyrean does outside of Teamliquid and what kind of astronomical education he may have received.
Boxer, White-Ra, Grubby, Flash fighting!
TheBJ
Profile Joined March 2010
Bulgaria906 Posts
January 21 2011 17:36 GMT
#1538
On January 22 2011 02:21 The_Piper42 wrote:
After reading Empyrean's expert response to the "Second Sun" thread with regard to the possible collapse of Betelgeuse I feel compelled to ask (hopefully it wasn't asked already and I missed it) what Empyrean does outside of Teamliquid and what kind of astronomical education he may have received.


I thought its a common knowledge he is one of the top engineers for NASA.

My question is , I recently thought of buying a TL hoodie , are there plans to expand the online store in the future so we can support TL? A light blue TL hoodie would be awesome
Ad augusta per angust
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
January 21 2011 21:33 GMT
#1539
Will we be able to pick our favorite SC2 pro team and put it in the bot right of our profiles like the SC:BW icons, (i want an EG icon )
Can you feel the rush?
sorahyuga
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3 Posts
January 22 2011 06:32 GMT
#1540
So I have been playing starcraft since starcraft 2 came out. I heard about teamliquid by watching HuskyStarcrafts videos, and I was wondering if there were any requierments to joining teamliquid. I would really like to join and feel if I do someone could help me get better because I have been stuck in bronze since I got starcraft, and I would love to get better even just a bit so I can own my friends lol.
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.