• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9684 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 322 Next
Basic
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada288 Posts
December 15 2010 21:34 GMT
#1181
How many TL Mods and Admins would it take to take down InControl?
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
December 15 2010 22:01 GMT
#1182
On December 16 2010 06:34 CanadianStarcraft wrote:
How many TL Mods and Admins would it take to take down InControl?

it would be futile
In the woods, there lurks..
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
December 15 2010 22:09 GMT
#1183
On December 16 2010 06:34 CanadianStarcraft wrote:
How many TL Mods and Admins would it take to take down InControl?

just one mani to take them all
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 15 2010 23:21 GMT
#1184
On December 16 2010 04:30 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 04:21 chaoser wrote:
Chill Canada. December 16 2010 01:02. Posts 18088 Profile Blog #
3-1 lol


Chill, did you actually beat him 3-1? lol

That is correct. Combat-EX took the second game off of him, on Longinus (I think).


Yeah, I thought he was talking about new scores lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Nonnar
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden50 Posts
December 16 2010 12:12 GMT
#1185
Where can I get the TL shirt of the same type that husky is wearing in his banelings video? I would kill for that awesome shirt! (Does not imply that I would kill Husky to get my hands on that shirt)
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 15:23:45
December 16 2010 15:18 GMT
#1186
oops, wrong topic.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
December 17 2010 00:33 GMT
#1187
On December 16 2010 21:12 Nonnar wrote:
Where can I get the TL shirt of the same type that husky is wearing in his banelings video? I would kill for that awesome shirt! (Does not imply that I would kill Husky to get my hands on that shirt)

We are planning to have that shirt available for sale in the future. As for an exact time I cannot say, but estimate is Q1 2011.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-17 01:34:24
December 17 2010 01:34 GMT
#1188
On December 17 2010 09:33 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 21:12 Nonnar wrote:
Where can I get the TL shirt of the same type that husky is wearing in his banelings video? I would kill for that awesome shirt! (Does not imply that I would kill Husky to get my hands on that shirt)

We are planning to have that shirt available for sale in the future. As for an exact time I cannot say, but estimate is Q1 2011.


Q1 2011 .. sounding so formal and business-like.. <3

But yes - most definately would love that shirt

Anyone see the vlog of husky at blizzcon when he shows up wearing that shirt .. walks up and puts his arm around TLO --> "so it looks like we all decided to wear the same thing today"

I laughed.

OT: How much longer until the return of pony tales!!
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
December 17 2010 01:46 GMT
#1189
On December 15 2010 22:08 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 21:59 ccdnl wrote:
On December 15 2010 18:01 ZlaSHeR wrote:
been asked like a thousand and one times

If you are referring to my post: if that's so I didn't know and I did not mean to be redundant. Speaking of redundancy, I think you either tie or beat me at it. At least try to help out and share the answer if you are going to comment on it.

However if you were not referring to me, then do ignore my post.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=91549

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=126596

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=131611

They all end up with the monkeys, as they should

Thanks
&

On December 15 2010 22:13 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 17:53 ccdnl wrote:
Oh, a follow up to my "collection of all TL icon" question...will TL be implementing sc2 icons? :D

Nazgul has said that the staff is discussing it. In the meantime, check out Motbob's icon.

Thanks.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Noev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1105 Posts
December 17 2010 01:46 GMT
#1190
yes i agree i can not wait for the next issue of pony tales, the latest one was to funny hope to see more soon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
December 18 2010 08:05 GMT
#1191
How exactly does the search function work? When I search for phrases enclosed in quotation marks, it doesn't always function the way I expect.

And could it be possible to change the search to ignore tags like <i> and <b>?
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
birdkicker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States752 Posts
December 18 2010 08:29 GMT
#1192
Can i have a name change for teamliquid? I used a name change on sc2 and i dont feel like posting with this ign...I figured i would make a new account but my friend said i would get banned
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 18 2010 08:33 GMT
#1193
On December 18 2010 17:29 VirtuallyLost wrote:
Can i have a name change for teamliquid? I used a name change on sc2 and i dont feel like posting with this ign...I figured i would make a new account but my friend said i would get banned


as far as i remember if your have below 500 post you can get your account name changed, check out "website feedback" section i think you can find more info there
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
tl4life
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 08:52:11
December 18 2010 08:51 GMT
#1194
mis-post
TERRAN IS LOSING! TERRAN IS LOSING!
birdkicker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States752 Posts
December 18 2010 16:30 GMT
#1195
On December 18 2010 17:33 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 17:29 VirtuallyLost wrote:
Can i have a name change for teamliquid? I used a name change on sc2 and i dont feel like posting with this ign...I figured i would make a new account but my friend said i would get banned


as far as i remember if your have below 500 post you can get your account name changed, check out "website feedback" section i think you can find more info there


Thank you . Was a bit hidden so I couldn't find it easily.
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 16:54:35
December 18 2010 16:43 GMT
#1196
On December 19 2010 01:30 VirtuallyLost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 17:33 SmoKim wrote:
On December 18 2010 17:29 VirtuallyLost wrote:
Can i have a name change for teamliquid? I used a name change on sc2 and i dont feel like posting with this ign...I figured i would make a new account but my friend said i would get banned


as far as i remember if your have below 500 post you can get your account name changed, check out "website feedback" section i think you can find more info there


Thank you . Was a bit hidden so I couldn't find it easily.

Yes, very hidden!

The search bar is our most underused feature

Idea: the title field on the "Post New Topic" page should secretly be a search field, and clicking "Post" should just direct a user to the search results for his topic name. At the bottom of the results there's another button: "I certify that I do not see a duplicate of my topic, or a topic that might contain the answer to my question, in the list of results above"
✌
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 18 2010 17:08 GMT
#1197
On December 19 2010 01:43 JWD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 01:30 VirtuallyLost wrote:
On December 18 2010 17:33 SmoKim wrote:
On December 18 2010 17:29 VirtuallyLost wrote:
Can i have a name change for teamliquid? I used a name change on sc2 and i dont feel like posting with this ign...I figured i would make a new account but my friend said i would get banned


as far as i remember if your have below 500 post you can get your account name changed, check out "website feedback" section i think you can find more info there


Thank you . Was a bit hidden so I couldn't find it easily.

Yes, very hidden!

The search bar is our most underused feature

Idea: the title field on the "Post New Topic" page should secretly be a search field, and clicking "Post" should just direct a user to the search results for his topic name. At the bottom of the results there's another button: "I certify that I do not see a duplicate of my topic, or a topic that might contain the answer to my question, in the list of results above"

That's a brilliant idea! I'm sure it would decrease your work a lot. :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
GrazerRinge
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
999 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 17:10:58
December 18 2010 17:10 GMT
#1198
On December 19 2010 01:43 JWD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 01:30 VirtuallyLost wrote:
On December 18 2010 17:33 SmoKim wrote:
On December 18 2010 17:29 VirtuallyLost wrote:
Can i have a name change for teamliquid? I used a name change on sc2 and i dont feel like posting with this ign...I figured i would make a new account but my friend said i would get banned


as far as i remember if your have below 500 post you can get your account name changed, check out "website feedback" section i think you can find more info there


Thank you . Was a bit hidden so I couldn't find it easily.

Yes, very hidden!

The search bar is our most underused feature

Idea: the title field on the "Post New Topic" page should secretly be a search field, and clicking "Post" should just direct a user to the search results for his topic name. At the bottom of the results there's another button: "I certify that I do not see a duplicate of my topic, or a topic that might contain the answer to my question, in the list of results above"

This idea is very creative and has some potential!!!

If i were you i would contact rich or Hot_bit because there are WAY TOO many threads where it get really confusing and frustrating when you are looking for something.

I think a optional button called "search if there is already thread about this topic" so sth like that would be very helpful!
"Successful people don't talk much. They listen and take action."
Leviathen1
Profile Joined October 2010
United States28 Posts
December 18 2010 18:18 GMT
#1199
who is the sexiest of all the moderators?
Imba imbas everywhere D:-motivational poster
TSM
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Great Britain584 Posts
December 18 2010 19:02 GMT
#1200
have the mods ever started banning each other when they fell out? so laugh if they did
The person to smile when everything goes wrong has found someone to blame it on - arthur bloch **** tl:dr *user was banned for this post*
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 553
910 39
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox566
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g8801
shahzam413
C9.Mang0316
Trikslyr38
Day[9].tv9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
gamesdonequick211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie853
• Shiphtur758
• Day9tv9
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.