• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 322 Next
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
December 19 2010 03:11 GMT
#1201
Which featured stream consistently has the lowest viewer count on TL?
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Imperfect1987
Profile Joined August 2010
United States558 Posts
December 19 2010 06:14 GMT
#1202
How come it says the TL.net bot only has 18 posts? How did it get this number?
The keyboard is mightier than the pen.
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
December 19 2010 06:21 GMT
#1203
On December 19 2010 15:14 Imperfect1987 wrote:
How come it says the TL.net bot only has 18 posts? How did it get this number?


18 posts, 1237 posts in the last week hahaha. TL.net Bot doesn't follow the same rules as human posters I guess.
skating
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
December 19 2010 06:53 GMT
#1204
On December 19 2010 15:14 Imperfect1987 wrote:
How come it says the TL.net bot only has 18 posts? How did it get this number?

The TL.net bot "made" some news posts (around the time of TSL 2 I think..., or maybe TSL 1), and those counted towards its post count.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
December 19 2010 07:38 GMT
#1205
Dear TL staff:

What have I missed in the past eightish years I have not been involved in the community?
Psyclon
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria2443 Posts
December 19 2010 10:59 GMT
#1206
Who is this zerg: http://sc2ranks.com/kr/154269/동래구프로에쓰
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds!
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
December 19 2010 11:06 GMT
#1207
--- Nuked ---
Danze
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia219 Posts
December 19 2010 11:31 GMT
#1208
1. Who among the staff can PM me to discuss a warning which I can't see how I earn't? I don't mean this via debating whether what I did was wrong or not; I mean I think they warned the wrong person.

2. I've seen others ask if there were any moderator discussions about them. I presume there would be such a discussion about me considering the amount of warnings and bans I've had. If so, how many?

Accidentally pissing on toilet rolls since 1991.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
December 19 2010 12:03 GMT
#1209
On December 19 2010 20:31 Danze wrote:
1. Who among the staff can PM me to discuss a warning which I can't see how I earn't? I don't mean this via debating whether what I did was wrong or not; I mean I think they warned the wrong person.

2. I've seen others ask if there were any moderator discussions about them. I presume there would be such a discussion about me considering the amount of warnings and bans I've had. If so, how many?


Enough to tell you that your next will be a roadmap to disneyland.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Goobus
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong587 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 13:28:43
December 19 2010 12:12 GMT
#1210
On December 19 2010 20:31 Danze wrote:
1. Who among the staff can PM me to discuss a warning which I can't see how I earn't? I don't mean this via debating whether what I did was wrong or not; I mean I think they warned the wrong person.

2. I've seen others ask if there were any moderator discussions about them. I presume there would be such a discussion about me considering the amount of warnings and bans I've had. If so, how many?



I'm sure the TL staff have better things to do with their time than to talk about a misfit with 200 posts :3 Full of yourself much? Mod notes, yeah, but I doubt they have meetings on the topic of "What should we do with Danze?"
Danze
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia219 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 13:24:31
December 19 2010 12:30 GMT
#1211
On December 19 2010 21:12 Goobus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 20:31 Danze wrote:
1. Who among the staff can PM me to discuss a warning which I can't see how I earn't? I don't mean this via debating whether what I did was wrong or not; I mean I think they warned the wrong person.

2. I've seen others ask if there were any moderator discussions about them. I presume there would be such a discussion about me considering the amount of warnings and bans I've had. If so, how many?



I'm sure the TL staff have better things to do with their time than to talk about a misfit with 200 posts :3 Full of yourself much? Mod notes, yeah, but I doubt they have meetings on the topic of "What should we do with Danze?"


Actually mate, it is to my understanding that "repeat offenders" if you will are often discussed by moderators (or those who's future here are uncertain). As I said in my previous post, I've seen others ask the same question, and so I too was curious. As this is the premise for your assumption that I am full of myself, perhaps you should rethink your decision.

I would also like to apologize for my pitiful post count of 200. Perhaps one day I can achieve the dizzying heights of your 400.

Coming off a recent 2 week ban, I did have good intentions of turning over a new leaf so to speak and perhaps contributing a little more to the community as opposed to getting into petty arguments such as this. However, you are not making it easy for me.
Accidentally pissing on toilet rolls since 1991.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
December 19 2010 14:12 GMT
#1212
I just checked and there was 0 discussion about him hahaha
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
December 19 2010 14:44 GMT
#1213
On December 19 2010 21:30 Danze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 21:12 Goobus wrote:
On December 19 2010 20:31 Danze wrote:
1. Who among the staff can PM me to discuss a warning which I can't see how I earn't? I don't mean this via debating whether what I did was wrong or not; I mean I think they warned the wrong person.

2. I've seen others ask if there were any moderator discussions about them. I presume there would be such a discussion about me considering the amount of warnings and bans I've had. If so, how many?



I'm sure the TL staff have better things to do with their time than to talk about a misfit with 200 posts :3 Full of yourself much? Mod notes, yeah, but I doubt they have meetings on the topic of "What should we do with Danze?"


Actually mate, it is to my understanding that "repeat offenders" if you will are often discussed by moderators (or those who's future here are uncertain). As I said in my previous post, I've seen others ask the same question, and so I too was curious. As this is the premise for your assumption that I am full of myself, perhaps you should rethink your decision.

I would also like to apologize for my pitiful post count of 200. Perhaps one day I can achieve the dizzying heights of your 400.

Coming off a recent 2 week ban, I did have good intentions of turning over a new leaf so to speak and perhaps contributing a little more to the community as opposed to getting into petty arguments such as this. However, you are not making it easy for me.

Good luck with turning over a new leaf.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
December 19 2010 16:07 GMT
#1214
Mods, I normally don't care but why is this thread still open?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=178035

The OP clearly doesn't understand the system and doesn't want to read up on the subject saying that "reading is hard" when being referred to the best 3 threads on TL on the subject.

Then we have people throwing out incorrect information all over the responses, just kind of annoying... he is clearly just lazy or wants to find a way to think he is a better player than he really is...

Sorry if I sound rude, but I seriously feel like I lost some IQ reading through some of that thread.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
ArrozConLeche
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru41 Posts
December 19 2010 16:37 GMT
#1215
Although I love these guys for their effort at making sc2 a popular e sport. I think they take banning a little bit too personal, regardless of this, they make such a great job.
GrazerRinge
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
999 Posts
December 19 2010 17:38 GMT
#1216
To all TL staff members: What would you do with 100k bucks if someone donates it for TL community???
"Successful people don't talk much. They listen and take action."
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
December 19 2010 22:41 GMT
#1217
On December 20 2010 02:38 GrazerRinge wrote:
To all TL staff members: What would you do with 100k bucks if someone donates it for TL community???


Probably snort powder off of sushi off of a naked woman.
ModeratorGodfather
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
December 19 2010 23:26 GMT
#1218
On December 20 2010 07:41 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 02:38 GrazerRinge wrote:
To all TL staff members: What would you do with 100k bucks if someone donates it for TL community???


Probably snort powder off of sushi off of a naked woman.


great so nothing would change at all.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
December 19 2010 23:29 GMT
#1219
What are the mods/admins real thoughts about the strategy section on TL.net?
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 19 2010 23:51 GMT
#1220
Why does Waxangel sleep so much?
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.