• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 322 Next
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
November 16 2010 18:59 GMT
#741
On November 17 2010 03:53 Kolvacs wrote:
If Manifesto and Kennigit ever got into a fist fight, who would win?

Kennigit would break Manifesto's arms but, while bragging about his victory, would fail to account for Mani's flying "M. Bison" attack. Manifesto would then dispose of the body in an efficient, technologically superior Japanese toilet.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 16 2010 19:00 GMT
#742
On November 17 2010 03:53 Kolvacs wrote:
If Manifesto and Kennigit ever got into a fist fight, who would win?

Isn't this obvious? The winner would be baller.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
November 16 2010 19:06 GMT
#743
On November 17 2010 03:39 Aeres wrote:
I feel like BroOd's post has gone waaaay over my head, since I never saw Inception. =( I'm sure it'd be funnier if I knew the context, but whatever.

it's ok you just need to watch the trailer dude
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
November 16 2010 19:36 GMT
#744
If the Universe were to explode in a week, how would you plan your last week?

☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
November 16 2010 20:17 GMT
#745
On November 17 2010 03:57 chaoser wrote:
What's the craziest drunk story each of the staff have?


I puked on a cop at in the afternoon on a sunday once.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 16 2010 20:24 GMT
#746
On November 17 2010 05:17 heyoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 03:57 chaoser wrote:
What's the craziest drunk story each of the staff have?


I puked on a cop at in the afternoon on a sunday once.

Oh, you little troublemaker, you.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
November 16 2010 20:51 GMT
#747
On November 17 2010 05:24 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 05:17 heyoka wrote:
On November 17 2010 03:57 chaoser wrote:
What's the craziest drunk story each of the staff have?


I puked on a cop at in the afternoon on a sunday once.

Oh, you little troublemaker, you.

Yeah, they forgot what happened last time and accidentally let heyoka finish the last gulp of church wine.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
November 16 2010 20:59 GMT
#748
On November 17 2010 03:57 chaoser wrote:
What's the craziest drunk story each of the staff have?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=2133212

One of them, very short. Not really crazy but I never had a complete mid day 8 hour blackout without passing out before. Or after. It was like being teleported.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
November 16 2010 21:49 GMT
#749
On November 17 2010 05:17 heyoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 03:57 chaoser wrote:
What's the craziest drunk story each of the staff have?


I puked on a cop at in the afternoon on a sunday once.

I don't see pizza anywhere in this post.

Why are you hiding this story from the public???

The public has a right to know.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 23:04:18
November 16 2010 22:53 GMT
#750
Once walking home from something like 20 games of beer pong I punched a car window to see if it would break. It did. An ex called me pretty soon after and I told her I had to go because people were staring at me.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 00:32:02
November 17 2010 00:31 GMT
#751
Once I drove to a friends birthday party. I didn't drink because I am a responsible citizen. I left the party early to give gold nuggets to needy children. I walked outside and someone had punched in my car window. I drank heavily after this.
:O
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
November 17 2010 01:27 GMT
#752
Trying to collect blackmail on the staff, eh? Sneaky...
Administrator
Noev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1105 Posts
November 17 2010 04:03 GMT
#753
On November 17 2010 09:31 choboPEon wrote:
Once I drove to a friends birthday party. I didn't drink because I am a responsible citizen. I left the party early to give gold nuggets to needy children. I walked outside and someone had punched in my car window. I drank heavily after this.


what kind of monster would just punch a window for no reason, those poor children will now never know the joy of eating solid gold or whatever it is people do with gold these days
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 17 2010 15:23 GMT
#754
On November 17 2010 10:27 SonuvBob wrote:
Trying to collect blackmail on the staff, eh? Sneaky...


<_< >_>

of course not...*hides notepad*

I would never think of doing that to help coag with his goals of taking over TL. Nope, not I.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GrazerRinge
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
999 Posts
November 17 2010 15:49 GMT
#755
On November 17 2010 07:53 heyoka wrote:
Once walking home from something like 20 games of beer pong I punched a car window to see if it would break. It did. An ex called me pretty soon after and I told her I had to go because people were staring at me.

+

On November 17 2010 09:31 choboPEon wrote:
Once I drove to a friends birthday party. I didn't drink because I am a responsible citizen. I left the party early to give gold nuggets to needy children. I walked outside and someone had punched in my car window. I drank heavily after this.


I think this is not just a coincident...right? ^^
"Successful people don't talk much. They listen and take action."
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 17 2010 15:51 GMT
#756
^

/facepalm
POGGERS
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
November 17 2010 20:23 GMT
#757
heyoka you bastard!
:O
Dezzimal
Profile Joined April 2009
United States148 Posts
November 18 2010 04:28 GMT
#758
What happened with TL when Warcraft 3 was coming/came out? Was there a reason that the War3 competitive scene didn't get picked up by TL outside of War3 not being a Starcraft franchise game?
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 16:34:32
November 18 2010 04:31 GMT
#759
On November 18 2010 13:28 Dezzimal wrote:
What happened with TL when Warcraft 3 was coming/came out? Was there a reason that the War3 competitive scene didn't get picked up by TL outside of War3 not being a Starcraft franchise game?

SC2 being a part of the Starcraft franchise definitely played a part, but ultimately we're here to cover the best and most popular RTS. At the time we didn't feel War3 surpassed SCBW in terms of popularity or status. I'm not going to make a statement on whether SC2 is a "better game" than BW, but it certainly is more popular internationally and that is the main community we cater to.

If in the future there's an RTS that is outside the Starcraft franchise but is clearly better / more popular than SC2 or SCBW, then we'll cover that too. Though I really doubt that will ever happen, every other RTS is just so bad compared to Blizzard's. Even War3, widely considered worse than any of the SC games, would be a gigantic success if made by any other company.

PS, we did have Warcraft3 news posts at one point, but nobody cared so we stopped.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
November 18 2010 16:31 GMT
#760
So Chill banned a guy for cheating in SC2, I don't have anything against that ban, just wondering how far that kind of policy would go. Would you guys consider banning or temp banning someone for doing something offensive at a TL meeting or any SC event/gathering if a mod is there?
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV670
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7035
Bisu 2278
Jaedong 965
EffOrt 513
Horang2 488
actioN 345
Mini 240
ZerO 199
Larva 145
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 123
Mind 111
Barracks 87
Shinee 69
Bale 66
Hyun 61
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 60
Snow 60
Yoon 56
Killer 39
Dewaltoss 36
ToSsGirL 34
hero 32
NotJumperer 30
Sacsri 24
scan(afreeca) 20
sorry 20
zelot 16
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2698
qojqva1149
Dendi1044
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1132
markeloff162
Other Games
hiko493
B2W.Neo448
crisheroes321
DeMusliM231
Pyrionflax188
Livibee119
dupreeh99
QueenE77
Mew2King57
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV989
League of Legends
• Jankos1918
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 11m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.