• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9588 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 322 Next
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
November 16 2010 06:13 GMT
#721
On November 16 2010 15:12 BlackMagister wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 14:59 Manifesto7 wrote:
On November 16 2010 14:53 SonuvBob wrote:
That's not our mascot, it's our business manager.


I meant the three in the back, duh.

Are they wearing horse heads?


No, but you should see the size of their...
ModeratorGodfather
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
November 16 2010 06:15 GMT
#722
On November 16 2010 15:13 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 15:12 BlackMagister wrote:
On November 16 2010 14:59 Manifesto7 wrote:
On November 16 2010 14:53 SonuvBob wrote:
That's not our mascot, it's our business manager.


I meant the three in the back, duh.

Are they wearing horse heads?


No, but you should see the size of their...

I suppose that explains the hand positioning...
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
November 16 2010 07:20 GMT
#723
On November 04 2010 01:54 Beyonder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 01:16 Pokebunny wrote:
who's the worst poster on TL that isn't banned and has more than 1000 posts?

Now now, no need to hate on CharlieMurphy


If you are ever in FL, I will buy you many a drink!
LegitMatthew
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
November 16 2010 07:21 GMT
#724
When did Teamliquid servers fail due to overload in posting? The only one I can think of was the Power outage. (I think LOL)
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Klipsys
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1533 Posts
November 16 2010 07:41 GMT
#725
Will you ever make a TL Hoodie? Thanks
Hudson Valley Progamer
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
November 16 2010 16:29 GMT
#726
What is the status of FPL? With only one more day of round one, an update would be nice.

Thanks
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
November 16 2010 17:10 GMT
#727
On November 03 2010 10:32 Hot_Bid wrote:
[*]Kennigit please tell your worst nightmare date stories.

This sounds like a fun question, lets open it up to all the staff though
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
whiteLotus
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
1833 Posts
November 16 2010 17:21 GMT
#728
what if nazgul would be like, SORRY GUISE I SELL TL. Could TL staff stop him somehow? i mean ban him and say like good luck with that LOL?
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 16 2010 17:28 GMT
#729
- What superpower would each mod like to have? (Excluding R1CH, since he's already a wizard.)

- Have you ever considered the possibility that a traitor might be in your midst? Who would you suspect, and how would you deal with the bastard?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Meatnose
Profile Joined August 2010
United States141 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 18:10:38
November 16 2010 17:43 GMT
#730
On November 04 2010 02:51 intrigue wrote:
man, it'd be awesome to have a TL skyscraper in manhattan that looked like a spire. sorta like seattle's space needle:


This is fucking perfect for TL!

[image loading]

A firm I worked at was hired by some people in Dubai to come up with some building schemes with a horse as the inspiration. Horses are symbolically significant to their culture (please don't be offended if this is innacurate in any way). While it can be argued by some that this is not architecture and is tacky or gimmicky, this is what they paid our office to come up with and they were satisfied with the designs.

Keep in mind that this design and image is copyrighted by Greenberg Farrow.
Hell is other people.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
November 16 2010 17:43 GMT
#731
On November 10 2010 15:35 XinRan wrote:
What happened to mensrea? He was before my time, but his character seems to be surrounded with so much mystery.

I will not be ignored!
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 16 2010 17:54 GMT
#732
On November 15 2010 16:50 beetlelisk wrote:


What is your stance on the "metagame" word? Can using it be still a bannable offense, like writing "bonjwa" or "troll"?



use it properly. If you use it improperly, death befall you
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 16 2010 17:57 GMT
#733
On November 16 2010 16:21 Gao Xi wrote:
When did Teamliquid servers fail due to overload in posting? The only one I can think of was the Power outage. (I think LOL)


I think that R1CH powers them by thinking harder.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 17:58:24
November 16 2010 17:58 GMT
#734
On November 16 2010 15:02 Kolvacs wrote:
In the long term, what can the community do to help TL the most.


be good posters. Work hard. Spread Esports. Sponsor Esports events. Live the Esports life.

And never go to the dark side (Savior noooooo)

edit: Never ever ever triple post like I just did as well
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 18:33:40
November 16 2010 18:17 GMT
#735
On November 17 2010 02:21 whiteLotus wrote:
what if nazgul would be like, SORRY GUISE I SELL TL. Could TL staff stop him somehow? i mean ban him and say like good luck with that LOL?

We would do an Inception, they made a movie about it recently. It's hard to describe but I'll do my best:

There's something you need to know about me. I specialize in a very special type of posting. Sub-conscious posting.

Are you talking about dreams?

I- What? No I'm talking about posting, don't interrupt me.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mr. Brood has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you.

GTR: What, like a work placement?

I guess, if you're gonna be an Imagineer or something. Just shut up and listen GTR. We create the world of the dream. We bring a subject into that dream, and they fill it with their secrets.

GTR: ...and then you break in and steal it.

Wow can I finish one fucking thought without someone cutting me off in this trailer?

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's called Inception.

Ok, I'm ready.

I think I've found a way into the admin forum, and this last job, that's how I get there.

The blog section feels real when you're in it. It's only after you leave you realize you got trolled.

(some character screws something up. This character is also GTR) THIS WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, YOU WERE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The forums are collapsing...
I've got it under control.
I'd hate to see out of control...
You know what GTR you're so negative. I don't even know why I bring you along on these things.

BBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You mustn't be afraid to spam a little harder, darling.






WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In conclusion, to answer your question, everything is GTR's fault.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
November 16 2010 18:26 GMT
#736
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Brood LOL

So uhhhh

Whats ur favorite political commentary movie?
DROPPINBOMBS
Profile Joined April 2010
United States312 Posts
November 16 2010 18:30 GMT
#737
Well played Brood.
Ideas are bullet-proof.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 16 2010 18:39 GMT
#738
I feel like BroOd's post has gone waaaay over my head, since I never saw Inception. =( I'm sure it'd be funnier if I knew the context, but whatever.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Kolvacs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1203 Posts
November 16 2010 18:53 GMT
#739
If Manifesto and Kennigit ever got into a fist fight, who would win?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 16 2010 18:57 GMT
#740
What's the craziest drunk story each of the staff have?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6344
Bisu 2396
Jaedong 1186
EffOrt 551
Horang2 413
actioN 400
Mini 338
ZerO 205
ggaemo 176
Larva 170
[ Show more ]
Mind 113
Pusan 89
Sea.KH 84
Shinee 65
Sharp 63
Barracks 57
Bale 57
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 48
Hyun 48
hero 46
ToSsGirL 36
sorry 31
NotJumperer 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 13
Rock 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4002
qojqva2352
Dendi989
Counter-Strike
markeloff82
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko796
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee153
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX108
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 25m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.