• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7779 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 257

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 03:16:47
February 14 2012 03:16 GMT
#5121
Hugging Machine...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
moo...for DRG
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 14 2012 03:21 GMT
#5122
Lol, I thought that was going to be a photo of hugging + EG.Machine. haha. But yeah. The only things I've noticed that I share with dogs is how simply I view leadership roles and my human empathy. I was taught the empathy bit but, in reflection, I share more traits with sloths and wolves. Makes me want to see if my ancestors spent time with these animals and adopted their mannerisms.
Craft naked.
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 04:39:07
February 14 2012 04:32 GMT
#5123
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

Also a request for help from anyone who knows what they're doing with things like this. because I don't. XD

*Flounders about in stream settings and such...*

http://www.twitch.tv/silverfoxxflame

Edit: forgot to add the link to a stream that's currently incredibly boring and filled with nothing but technical stuffs. X3

Further Edit: Stream will ACTUALLY not be up for a while because I have no idea how to get a decent quality stream despite having a badass computer. ._. but with this, I'll have more reason to be on a computer and can talk with people more often! And might even play SC2 more! :D
The fox is back.
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 04:46:52
February 14 2012 04:41 GMT
#5124
On February 14 2012 13:32 Silverfoxx wrote:
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

Also a request for help from anyone who knows what they're doing with things like this. because I don't. XD

*Flounders about in stream settings and such...*

http://www.twitch.tv/silverfoxxflame

Edit: forgot to add the link to a stream that's currently incredibly boring and filled with nothing but technical stuffs. X3

I basically followed this guide : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309480 ( you are using xsplit right?) and used the stream scene switch program from r1ch for overlay. If you need more help with setting it up I can help just let me know.(I am not an expert though). I'll probably start streaming ladder tmr, but it'd be cool if you could stream / cast me vs gravity's practice games or something . I get too focused to talk during stream usually x.x
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 14 2012 05:03 GMT
#5125
On February 14 2012 13:41 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 13:32 Silverfoxx wrote:
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

Also a request for help from anyone who knows what they're doing with things like this. because I don't. XD

*Flounders about in stream settings and such...*

http://www.twitch.tv/silverfoxxflame

Edit: forgot to add the link to a stream that's currently incredibly boring and filled with nothing but technical stuffs. X3

I basically followed this guide : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309480 ( you are using xsplit right?) and used the stream scene switch program from r1ch for overlay. If you need more help with setting it up I can help just let me know.(I am not an expert though). I'll probably start streaming ladder tmr, but it'd be cool if you could stream / cast me vs gravity's practice games or something . I get too focused to talk during stream usually x.x


Post your stream again, my internet was being shitty earlier and wouldn't load
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
February 14 2012 06:51 GMT
#5126
Matt Bomer comes out!

My heart went a pitter-patter when I saw the headline then shattered when I read the news. Hahaha

Hugging Machine post was awesome!
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
February 14 2012 07:49 GMT
#5127
Im straight with bi tendencies. on occasion i like a fem guy to handle but ive never been emotionally attracted to another man in the slightest. Have only had that with females. Makes life strained . Have had a few playmates but they get attached and im like whoa chill i get enough of that shit from girls. Then i feel like a dick so i just stopped doing that sort of thing =(
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
February 14 2012 09:26 GMT
#5128
On February 14 2012 16:49 Detwiler wrote:
Im straight with bi tendencies. on occasion i like a fem guy to handle but ive never been emotionally attracted to another man in the slightest. Have only had that with females. Makes life strained . Have had a few playmates but they get attached and im like whoa chill i get enough of that shit from girls. Then i feel like a dick so i just stopped doing that sort of thing =(

Being bisexual is weird,
I have a flat mate, and due to my other 2 flat mates being lame for various other reasons, we ended up spending up alot of time together. Alone. We would eat together, shop together, watch TV together, basically all the things couples do sans the heavy petting. I spent alot of time just telling myself not to get too emotionally attached, since my flatmate isn't into dudes, let alone me. Its how I figured out I was Bi, I like girls etc, but also wouldn't mind a guy friend who I fucked occasionally.
However single on valentines day, so forever alone .

Going to celebrate Single's Awareness Day with plenty of Skyrim, with perhaps a side order of getting some dissertation done.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 14 2012 13:23 GMT
#5129
On February 14 2012 16:49 Detwiler wrote:
Im straight with bi tendencies. on occasion i like a fem guy to handle but ive never been emotionally attracted to another man in the slightest. Have only had that with females. Makes life strained . Have had a few playmates but they get attached and im like whoa chill i get enough of that shit from girls. Then i feel like a dick so i just stopped doing that sort of thing =(


Shame, your type is always attractive. Anyway, not everyone is a retard, so don't give up.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 13:34:37
February 14 2012 13:27 GMT
#5130
On February 14 2012 12:16 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Hugging Machine...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



I thought it was a picture of you hugging EGMachine and I was going to be super jealous. I wanna hug EGMachine.

Also: http://www.economist.com/node/21547222

Yay, companies are starting to push for gay marriage! For those of you not in America, pretty much the only way shit gets done is with corporate lobbying money (Microsoft is a big reason Washington legalized gay marriage). My firm is definitely behind the curve. There's a gay VP who still feels the need to introduce his husband as his friend which is kinda sad. And what's worse, when my co-workers were telling me about him, they were talking about it like he was the weird one and not the firm for making him feel like he had to do that.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 14 2012 16:52 GMT
#5131
blah blah blah...yada yada yada....words words words....
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 14 2012 16:55 GMT
#5132
Reading is fun mmkay.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 14 2012 17:03 GMT
#5133
On February 15 2012 01:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Reading is fun mmkay.

especially when you're being read
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
February 14 2012 20:34 GMT
#5134
On February 14 2012 18:26 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 16:49 Detwiler wrote:
Im straight with bi tendencies. on occasion i like a fem guy to handle but ive never been emotionally attracted to another man in the slightest. Have only had that with females. Makes life strained . Have had a few playmates but they get attached and im like whoa chill i get enough of that shit from girls. Then i feel like a dick so i just stopped doing that sort of thing =(

Being bisexual is weird,
I have a flat mate, and due to my other 2 flat mates being lame for various other reasons, we ended up spending up alot of time together. Alone. We would eat together, shop together, watch TV together, basically all the things couples do sans the heavy petting. I spent alot of time just telling myself not to get too emotionally attached, since my flatmate isn't into dudes, let alone me. Its how I figured out I was Bi, I like girls etc, but also wouldn't mind a guy friend who I fucked occasionally.
However single on valentines day, so forever alone .

Going to celebrate Single's Awareness Day with plenty of Skyrim, with perhaps a side order of getting some dissertation done.


Yeah shall probably spend my time lurking TL, playing SWTOR, and laddering. OF course all alone. Forever a drone =( hey we could keep each other company in our misery though!
Hug-A-Hydralisk
Profile Joined February 2012
United States174 Posts
February 14 2012 22:01 GMT
#5135
Why do gays have to let everyone know they're gay? I mean what the hell am I suppose to say to someone who admits they're gay? Are they expecting me to say "Oh! so you prefer penises?"....
Get your PC gaming fix here: http://www.youtube.com/cinicraft YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
February 15 2012 01:16 GMT
#5136
To us, coming out is a process, a phase of sorts. When we come out to people, it is only after we, ourselves, have admitted the truth to ourselves and are comfortable in our own skin. To me, the first group of people that we come out to, are the important people in our life and sharing a part of ourselves is a way of showing that. After which, at least to me, the coming out process gets easier and easier and becomes a matter-of-fact.

For me, I don't meet new people and say "Hi, I'm Ken and I 'm gay". Rather, my sexuality only comes out as part of a conversation or something casual. I don't feel the need to make a big proclamation about it, because, I don't really care the new acquaintance accepts me or not.

As for how you response? Just accept that the someone trusts you enough to share with you an intimate part of his/her self. You don't need to say anything most of the time, a simple "Thanks for telling me" would suffice, I think that acceptance is most important to a fledging gay person.
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 04:57:50
February 15 2012 04:57 GMT
#5137
I think a general good rule for the thread would be to not respond to sketchy people that have less than double digit posts.

But did anyone see TLO tonight in IPL?! He's improved tremendously! I can't wait to see him at the next major (non MLG) tournament!
#2throwed
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
February 15 2012 05:04 GMT
#5138
Zerg love to TLO <3

So glad he switched back to the swarm!
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 05:09:22
February 15 2012 05:08 GMT
#5139
Inorite! I LOVE watching his stream. Especially when he's using the German client. German SC2 sounds SO freaking awesome and his taste in music is superb.

Oh. P.S. @Detwiler, how old were you and your playmates? Young guys tend to have a REALLY hard time making sex casual so if you're in your teens or early twenties I totally get your problem. My advice there would be to aim for guys in their late 20's or early 30's because they'll be old enough to do the casual play thing. I know this shit cause I've only been able to do the casual thing very recently and I'm 22 and I STILL like monogamy more. Everyone who's ever given me advice says the crazy emotional attachments fade with age.
#2throwed
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 05:16:57
February 15 2012 05:11 GMT
#5140
I was in my teens to early 20s. now im 26 gah gettting old >.<

Been like 3yrs since i had a man to play with! =O tragic
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 6m
INu's Battles
7h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
Replay Cast
18h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.