• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 258

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 15 2012 05:20 GMT
#5141
OMG 26 is practically geriatric!!

But seriously playing with dick is awesome so never give up on guys. Find one your age (or a year or two older) and it'll probably go more smoothly. I learned a couple pages back that stuff is complicated for you bi guys but I do think yall should be able to enjoy guys (cause guys are awesome).
#2throwed
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
February 15 2012 05:27 GMT
#5142
Its probably cause im so picky when it comes to guys. Theres a specific look that attracts me and they tend to be in college,22ish . If its not there then its a no go. So on top of that it has to be casual. I know im a terrible manwhore =P
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 15 2012 05:59 GMT
#5143
Not to derail, but seriously I can't stop bouncing my booty to some David Guetta as of recently.

Also I got demoted this season. Anyone want to help me practice? I need some Gold level Toss and Zerg players to help me out.
Craft naked.
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
February 15 2012 06:01 GMT
#5144
On February 15 2012 14:59 Josketh wrote:
Not to derail, but seriously I can't stop bouncing my booty to some David Guetta as of recently.

Also I got demoted this season. Anyone want to help me practice? I need some Gold level Toss and Zerg players to help me out.


Ima gold zerg we can practice anytime.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 15 2012 06:04 GMT
#5145
On February 15 2012 14:59 Josketh wrote:
Not to derail, but seriously I can't stop bouncing my booty to some David Guetta as of recently.

Also I got demoted this season. Anyone want to help me practice? I need some Gold level Toss and Zerg players to help me out.


I'll start laddering again this season if I find the time and I'll totes practice with you (I'm plat but I haven't played for two seasons...)

DG + Ms Minaj is like the best thing I've ever heard. His solo stuff is mediocre but he does a phenomenal job of making vocalists sound badass.
#2throwed
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
February 15 2012 06:07 GMT
#5146
We should practice Klondike I need to play more myself. Everyone of my high level clanmates i play with tell me id be at least diamond prob masters if id play more. But the ladder is so boring and I know very few people i can get on and grind out a bunch of games with.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 15 2012 06:16 GMT
#5147
On February 15 2012 15:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 14:59 Josketh wrote:
Not to derail, but seriously I can't stop bouncing my booty to some David Guetta as of recently.

Also I got demoted this season. Anyone want to help me practice? I need some Gold level Toss and Zerg players to help me out.


I'll start laddering again this season if I find the time and I'll totes practice with you (I'm plat but I haven't played for two seasons...)

DG + Ms Minaj is like the best thing I've ever heard. His solo stuff is mediocre but he does a phenomenal job of making vocalists sound badass.


I much prefer the pairing of Dash Berlin + Emma Hewitt, and well Dash Berlin in general. John o'Callaghan, Paul van Dyk, and Armin all also get my vote.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KrOOm8Nj8



Bonus (song 2:20):

Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 15 2012 06:16 GMT
#5148
Oh god yes. I would LOVE to practice against someone my own level. Everyone else in this thread just makes me look like a fool (Effing master players)
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 15 2012 06:46 GMT
#5149
I need to practice too! I want to become one of those effing masters players! But I think I'll have to use ladder for that!

But Klondike we've already established, its only hard on us bi guys because of the mentality of our potential partners.

Also Josketh what issues are you having against Zerg and Protoss? I'm assuming you are playing Zerg by your icon. I've pretty much got ZvZ down pat myself and ZvP its a game of luck and timings. If you need someone to watch your play let me know, I can point out the basic stuff you are doing right or wrong and expand on that to help if you want. I'm not the best Zerg player, but I am low masters MMR on my Zerg account.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Detwiler
Profile Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
February 15 2012 06:50 GMT
#5150
Bi love troxle <3

PM me your char name and info cause I need help in zvz lol. Zvt is easy and zvp you just have to spot which all in they are doing.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 15 2012 07:39 GMT
#5151
NZXT.686 and Endurance.804 are usually what I can be found playing on. Should be on tomorrow. Usually can find me in GTL or the IRC.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 15 2012 09:08 GMT
#5152
On February 15 2012 15:46 Troxle wrote:
I need to practice too! I want to become one of those effing masters players! But I think I'll have to use ladder for that!

But Klondike we've already established, its only hard on us bi guys because of the mentality of our potential partners.

Also Josketh what issues are you having against Zerg and Protoss? I'm assuming you are playing Zerg by your icon. I've pretty much got ZvZ down pat myself and ZvP its a game of luck and timings. If you need someone to watch your play let me know, I can point out the basic stuff you are doing right or wrong and expand on that to help if you want. I'm not the best Zerg player, but I am low masters MMR on my Zerg account.


Protoss just seem to win. All the time. No matter what I do. Also, I don't know what wins against Zealots because they like to group up and storm my base early game and no amount of roaches or lings gives them any problems. I beat a Toss today with a sexy backstab move. His army was knocking on my creep when I wrecked his expo and gateways. Then I just kept making roaches and broods for the win.

ZvZ is a coin flip. Sometimes I win. Sometimes I don't.
Craft naked.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2012 12:53 GMT
#5153
On February 15 2012 14:11 Detwiler wrote:
I was in my teens to early 20s. now im 26 gah gettting old >.<

Been like 3yrs since i had a man to play with! =O tragic


I'm 26 too, it's a good age, I swear...

Hop on to our IRC channel, people have been playing SC2 together quite a bit as of late. Isn't that right GDR?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 15 2012 13:06 GMT
#5154
On February 15 2012 15:50 Detwiler wrote:
Bi love troxle <3

PM me your char name and info cause I need help in zvz lol. Zvt is easy and zvp you just have to spot which all in they are doing.

well if it isn't TJ Detwiler
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 15 2012 13:14 GMT
#5155
On February 15 2012 15:16 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 15:04 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 15 2012 14:59 Josketh wrote:
Not to derail, but seriously I can't stop bouncing my booty to some David Guetta as of recently.

Also I got demoted this season. Anyone want to help me practice? I need some Gold level Toss and Zerg players to help me out.


I'll start laddering again this season if I find the time and I'll totes practice with you (I'm plat but I haven't played for two seasons...)

DG + Ms Minaj is like the best thing I've ever heard. His solo stuff is mediocre but he does a phenomenal job of making vocalists sound badass.


I much prefer the pairing of Dash Berlin + Emma Hewitt, and well Dash Berlin in general. John o'Callaghan, Paul van Dyk, and Armin all also get my vote.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KrOOm8Nj8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSgnf-tBN9s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qScjGvaix0

Bonus (song 2:20):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3jrdMIOKvQ


Nice stuff, GDR. Looking at the videos, I think this was also shot in Berlin.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 15 2012 13:49 GMT
#5156
Hey guys. Got a question for you again.

You guys ever have those days where you wake up, and basically just feel sad/depressed/upset but can't put a root cause to it? And if so... what do you do to make yourself feel better? I generally like cuddling up to someone or something in the case of a big stuffed polar bear a friend gave me and just watching tv, but I left that at home accidentally when I came back to college.

In other news, you'll probably see me streaming today. People can tell me what to do with my hair because it's... bad right now. in need of a haircut and a major overhaul. X3
The fox is back.
iwbtb
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany8 Posts
February 15 2012 14:17 GMT
#5157
On February 15 2012 14:59 Josketh wrote:Also I got demoted this season. Anyone want to help me practice? I need some Gold level Toss and Zerg players to help me out.


I got demoted as well :/ I knew it was going to happen, i was 2-22 in the last weeks... Im happy i only got demoted to silver, not bronze (I was playing low bronzies and real noobs w/ 15 wins all the time).

Somehow i havent lost a game in the new season until now, giving me hope that it will get better again. I) would enjoy to practice w/ you aswell, i was close to plat at some time)

cu, iwbtb
Liquid, MarineKing, ViOLet, HuK <3
Hibzy
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom445 Posts
February 15 2012 14:42 GMT
#5158
On February 15 2012 22:49 Silverfoxx wrote:
Hey guys. Got a question for you again.

You guys ever have those days where you wake up, and basically just feel sad/depressed/upset but can't put a root cause to it? And if so... what do you do to make yourself feel better? I generally like cuddling up to someone or something in the case of a big stuffed polar bear a friend gave me and just watching tv, but I left that at home accidentally when I came back to college.

In other news, you'll probably see me streaming today. People can tell me what to do with my hair because it's... bad right now. in need of a haircut and a major overhaul. X3


Yeah i have those days, cuddling is the best way i have found to cheer myself up, but as most of the time i'm on my own i usually listen to some music, 'cause anything with a beat seems to cheer me up
"Uhh, I just have an insanely good sense of fashion." -TLO
Kiichol
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden182 Posts
February 16 2012 09:15 GMT
#5159
Read the first few pages of this thread where it was mainly a Q&A about homosexuality. Was pretty interesting I learnt alot, I'm not as homo-phobic any more. Kudos to the OP!

I then skipped to the most recent few pages and I have to say you guys are so cute haha =)
“In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane.” - Oscar Wilde
iwbtb
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany8 Posts
February 16 2012 09:25 GMT
#5160
Glad we could change your mind I really dont get why people always hate whatever they dont know... In the area i live in, people are against any change and against anything unknown... As soon as they figure out exactly what they are actually hating, they tend to change their opinion ^.^

cu, iwbtb
Liquid, MarineKing, ViOLet, HuK <3
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 459
SteadfastSC419
Rex116
CosmosSc2 50
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 419
ProTech132
Rex 116
CosmosSc2 50
UpATreeSC 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42527
Jaedong 1325
Hyuk 1121
Mini 631
Soma 611
Horang2 565
EffOrt 506
BeSt 469
Larva 393
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 290
Last 226
Stork 224
Snow 210
ggaemo 209
Rush 192
hero 76
Mind 74
Liquid`Ret 46
Sharp 39
Killer 36
Shinee 35
Free 32
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 25
Terrorterran 24
sorry 20
Trap 18
HiyA 16
Rock 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1755
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1828
Fnx 806
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2463
Khaldor1897
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2827
singsing2055
hiko953
B2W.Neo933
byalli462
Liquid`VortiX138
KnowMe120
QueenE84
Mew2King78
Trikslyr33
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile117
• Adnapsc2 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2671
League of Legends
• Nemesis1906
• Jankos1090
• TFBlade757
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 16m
OSC
21h 16m
Stellar Fest
21h 16m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.