• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 259

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 16 2012 10:15 GMT
#5161
On February 15 2012 22:49 Silverfoxx wrote:
Hey guys. Got a question for you again.

You guys ever have those days where you wake up, and basically just feel sad/depressed/upset but can't put a root cause to it? And if so... what do you do to make yourself feel better? I generally like cuddling up to someone or something in the case of a big stuffed polar bear a friend gave me and just watching tv, but I left that at home accidentally when I came back to college.

In other news, you'll probably see me streaming today. People can tell me what to do with my hair because it's... bad right now. in need of a haircut and a major overhaul. X3


I get those days - it really can be attributed to many, many things.

As Hibzy said, your favorite music is a good way to get a familiar feeling going, especially when you're feeling out of sorts. I find that when I'm feeling a bit down, I can concentrate better, so I'll do something constructive like study or just read.

Lying on your bed feeling sorry for yourself is not a good option. Keep yourself occupied.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 16 2012 17:32 GMT
#5162
Let it be known that gays delivar. Here are the much anticipated birdie pictures!

If you don't know what any of this means, you should hang out in IRC more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Boyfriend got me two cute birdies as a Valentines day gift and I've been promising pictures.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
February 16 2012 18:28 GMT
#5163
On February 17 2012 02:32 jarrydesque wrote:
Let it be known that gays delivar. Here are the much anticipated birdie pictures!

If you don't know what any of this means, you should hang out in IRC more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Boyfriend got me two cute birdies as a Valentines day gift and I've been promising pictures.


Did anybody else take a long time to find the birdies because of the sexy man taking up most of the picture?
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 16 2012 18:57 GMT
#5164
He showed us his crotch in IRC yesterday.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 16 2012 18:57 GMT
#5165
On February 17 2012 03:28 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 02:32 jarrydesque wrote:
Let it be known that gays delivar. Here are the much anticipated birdie pictures!

If you don't know what any of this means, you should hang out in IRC more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Boyfriend got me two cute birdies as a Valentines day gift and I've been promising pictures.


Did anybody else take a long time to find the birdies because of the sexy man taking up most of the picture?



damn birdies clogging up space for more important things.
moo...for DRG
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 16 2012 18:58 GMT
#5166
On February 17 2012 03:57 Klondikebar wrote:
He showed us his crotch in IRC yesterday.



that whore!!
....restream please?
VODS?
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 16 2012 18:59 GMT
#5167
IRC is the chat silly. A lot of us are in it now, come join us.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 16 2012 19:13 GMT
#5168
On February 17 2012 03:59 Klondikebar wrote:
IRC is the chat silly. A lot of us are in it now, come join us.


hahaha
I knew that!
>.>

you guys have fun in there.
I can't join because if I get on, I'll never get off.
moo...for DRG
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 16 2012 22:51 GMT
#5169
On February 17 2012 04:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 03:59 Klondikebar wrote:
IRC is the chat silly. A lot of us are in it now, come join us.


hahaha
I knew that!
>.>

you guys have fun in there.
I can't join because if I get on, I'll never get off.


You'll probably get off more often than you think...
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 17 2012 03:12 GMT
#5170
Well I've got the date deets! Jake fucked me, put his clothes on, and dumped me. I'm not mad just kinda curious...he coulda gotten a booty call with a lot less effort if that's all he wanted.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 17 2012 03:15 GMT
#5171
you know....you keep saying deets.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 17 2012 03:16 GMT
#5172
On February 17 2012 12:15 Roe wrote:
you know....you keep saying deets.


I watch too much Tosh.0.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 17 2012 03:24 GMT
#5173
On February 17 2012 12:16 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 12:15 Roe wrote:
you know....you keep saying deets.


I watch too much Tosh.0.


Ew, disgusting.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 17 2012 03:31 GMT
#5174
On February 17 2012 12:24 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 12:16 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 17 2012 12:15 Roe wrote:
you know....you keep saying deets.


I watch too much Tosh.0.


Ew, disgusting.

kill it with fire?
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 17 2012 04:05 GMT
#5175
On February 17 2012 07:51 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 04:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On February 17 2012 03:59 Klondikebar wrote:
IRC is the chat silly. A lot of us are in it now, come join us.


hahaha
I knew that!
>.>

you guys have fun in there.
I can't join because if I get on, I'll never get off.


You'll probably get off more often than you think...



:O?!
I am scared about what you guys do in there...
It sounds derty.


Klondie, did you just get dumped?
:/
seem to me taking it quite well though.
lol



moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 17 2012 04:11 GMT
#5176
I got dumped in probably the douchebaggiest way possible but what would being upset accomplish? I liked him but it's not like I can't get over him quickly.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 04:18:09
February 17 2012 04:14 GMT
#5177
ugh...dating drama sucks.
There are so few nice guys around.
...is it me or are gaymers generally less douchebaggy as date?
Just my experience.

omg 1500 posts...I have a queen icon....
How fitting
XD
moo...for DRG
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
February 17 2012 04:16 GMT
#5178
gold level zerg/protoss switcher here:

noodlecrispy 890

I'm not on so often these days, but when I'm online, it's like 25 hours in a given week :|
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 06:27:35
February 17 2012 06:19 GMT
#5179
Oh dear...

+ Show Spoiler +
Roe was just temp banned for 90 days by {CC}StealthBlue.

That account was created on 2010-06-16 02:47:59 and had 3468 posts.

Reason: Trash post in a Blog which anyone should know better, 90 days to think it over.


I guess we won't be seeing Roe for a while. I wonder if it was his cousin or whoever xD.

I'm going away this weekend - going to miss my birdies .
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 17 2012 06:22 GMT
#5180
I'm pretty glad I've remained single. It isn't that I am picky but most of the guys in my town are just not good for relationship purposes.
Craft naked.
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 459
SteadfastSC419
Rex116
CosmosSc2 50
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 419
ProTech132
Rex 116
CosmosSc2 50
UpATreeSC 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42527
Jaedong 1325
Hyuk 1121
Mini 631
Soma 611
Horang2 565
EffOrt 506
BeSt 469
Larva 393
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 290
Last 226
Stork 224
Snow 210
ggaemo 209
Rush 192
hero 76
Mind 74
Liquid`Ret 46
Sharp 39
Killer 36
Shinee 35
Free 32
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 25
Terrorterran 24
sorry 20
Trap 18
HiyA 16
Rock 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1755
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1828
Fnx 806
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2463
Khaldor1897
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2827
singsing2055
hiko953
B2W.Neo933
byalli462
Liquid`VortiX138
KnowMe120
QueenE84
Mew2King78
Trikslyr33
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile117
• Adnapsc2 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2671
League of Legends
• Nemesis1906
• Jankos1090
• TFBlade757
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 15m
OSC
21h 15m
Stellar Fest
21h 15m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.