• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7854 users

Starcraft 2 Relocalizer X Final 141

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Hydraliskplazma
Profile Joined October 2011
Brazil46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 04:57:16
October 01 2011 05:07 GMT
#1
*********************UPDATE*********************
Starcraft 2 Relocalizer, 151 FINAL X

[image loading]


Make sure sc2 is closed, during file copying, and relocalization.


New Features:

*Added support for sc2 1.51
*Added support for sc2 1.4.4
*Added Clean Install (to avoid patch md5 mismatch error)
*Added support for sc2 1.4.3
*Added auto update, the support sc2 version will be displayed on the top.
*Added support for sc2 1.4.2
*Improved memory management(using arrays instead of stack overflowing)
*Added support for sc2 1.4.1
*Can move window by clicking and holding anywhere on the window.
*Auto Update ON THE FLY.


.net 4.0 Download (requred for Relocalizer X to run)

*********************************
**** >> Download <<****
*********************************


Enjoy.

Please note: This software will not you let you use your NA account in the KOR server. It will let you use ANY client, at ANY server. Example, Korean client @ NA server.

Hardwork credits go to _Girlscoutcookie_ For the time he spent on the MPQ research.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeT00LALuo
Aean
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia15 Posts
October 01 2011 07:39 GMT
#2
Add support for enSG (SEA)
Tazerenix
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia340 Posts
October 01 2011 08:38 GMT
#3
Excellent program, thanks, its a pity the old Relocaliser wasn't maintained
Entropic
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2837 Posts
October 01 2011 10:07 GMT
#4
Thanks for the update.
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 01 2011 15:18 GMT
#5
doesnt SEA support multiple locales already ? you better off picking a regular client and moving between locales.

If there is a patch, just let me know, I will change the files, and when you open the program, it should say 142, etc etc, and its ready to go, no need to download the whole app again. :D Just be sure to give it rights to access a http connection from port 80 in case you have extra extra protection (i got none :D )

I hope this helps a little
Goodseed
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)270 Posts
October 01 2011 15:59 GMT
#6
so how do I exactly get korean language, voice into my US client? Do I have to download korean version? And put source as US and target as KR? And do I have to keep the korean client or can I delete after I realocalized it.
안녕하소~
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 01 2011 20:45 GMT
#7
You download the korean client, Source = Korean Target = US
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
October 01 2011 20:57 GMT
#8
On October 02 2011 00:59 Goodseed wrote:
so how do I exactly get korean language, voice into my US client? Do I have to download korean version? And put source as US and target as KR? And do I have to keep the korean client or can I delete after I realocalized it.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=243089

Korean voices are still working for me with no problems after patch.
Goodseed
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)270 Posts
October 01 2011 20:59 GMT
#9
well im looking forward to get voice and fonts as well. Thanks for the reply anyways ^^
안녕하소~
nebreprah
Profile Joined September 2011
China3 Posts
October 01 2011 21:05 GMT
#10
Many thanks for this, especially the new host location. Currently reinstalling to give it a try, but I'm sure it will work like a charm now that I can download the archive.
nebreprah
Profile Joined September 2011
China3 Posts
October 01 2011 21:53 GMT
#11
Clean install. Patched to 1.3, applied the relocalizer as directed...moved from enGB to enUS, and it worked like a charm. Many thanks for this update, and the host.
Mainland China, at least where I am, throttles all connections to US Blizzard's download servers (never mind anything bittorent), so this is a god send.
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-01 22:02:26
October 01 2011 22:02 GMT
#12
Hello, everyone. I have a problem: I installed zhTW sc2, patched it to 1.4.1 patch, downloaded Starcraft 2 Relocalizer 141 FINAL X and used it (source: zhTW; target: koKR). Everything was fine untill I opened sc2. Even I had korean welcome page (I mean this page with some text about less violence and ect), but all fonts were still taiwanese. I tryed to login, but sc2 wrote something about Language Packaged.. So, does anyone know what I should to do to fix it? How can I play with taiwanese accaunt on korean client?
IrOnKaL
Profile Joined June 2011
United States340 Posts
October 01 2011 22:12 GMT
#13
Dang thought it would be fixed ;; When I relocate korean client to tw servers theres still some characters that appear as boxes. not a huge deal but I thought I should let you know. Thanks for the updated version! Love the gui!
Goodseed
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-01 23:12:31
October 01 2011 22:38 GMT
#14
Yea I just tried 2 times to get korean client on to the US and it doesnt work...... It got me wasted so much time!

[image loading]

I can still play but like 10percent is in korean and all just blank block. Also the voice doesnt work.
I need the answers fast!
안녕하소~
landaishan
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia104 Posts
October 02 2011 06:57 GMT
#15
can we please get enSG (SEA) support? thanks for this
courage mateship sacrifice endurance
interpolarity
Profile Joined February 2011
United States38 Posts
October 02 2011 12:48 GMT
#16
On October 02 2011 07:02 agfoxGnom wrote:
Hello, everyone. I have a problem: I installed zhTW sc2, patched it to 1.4.1 patch, downloaded Starcraft 2 Relocalizer 141 FINAL X and used it (source: zhTW; target: koKR). Everything was fine untill I opened sc2. Even I had korean welcome page (I mean this page with some text about less violence and ect), but all fonts were still taiwanese. I tryed to login, but sc2 wrote something about Language Packaged.. So, does anyone know what I should to do to fix it? How can I play with taiwanese accaunt on korean client?



Taiwan servers have been merged with kor for a while now, there is no need to relocalize if you have one or the other, as they are both playing on the same server.
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 13:38:52
October 02 2011 13:31 GMT
#17
On October 02 2011 21:48 interpolarity wrote:
Taiwan servers have been merged with kor for a while now, there is no need to relocalize if you have one or the other, as they are both playing on the same server.


Man, of course I know that Im playing on KR server with my TW accaunt - thats why I got TW accaunt, but I want to play with my TW accaunt on KR client (fonts, sounds, everything) and since I want it I need to relocalize my tw client to kr client. Can I do this in any way?
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 23:13:33
October 02 2011 16:15 GMT
#18
Hah, finally I solved the problem. I installed sc2 koKR, patched it to 1.4.1 and just relocalized it with source: koKR and target zhTW. Now it works fine, thanks for the program man

[UPDATE] Sadly I have a "boxes problem" when I have boxes instead of race name (on korean ofc) and boxes between 1x1 2x2 and other game modes.
hydraliskplasma
Profile Joined June 2011
73 Posts
October 02 2011 23:23 GMT
#19
Try going to your control panel, installing Korean, language support (not only korean keyboard) and make korean windows default language, problem should be fixed i believe. it works here wth the usEN client no txt problems.
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
October 03 2011 18:06 GMT
#20
On October 03 2011 08:23 hydraliskplasma wrote:
Try going to your control panel, installing Korean, language support (not only korean keyboard) and make korean windows default language, problem should be fixed i believe. it works here wth the usEN client no txt problems.


well, it doesnt help T.T anyways everything other works fine, thanks.
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 52m
Patches Events
7h 52m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.