• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 100

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 383 Next
junitor
Profile Joined March 2012
Afghanistan3 Posts
March 02 2012 10:57 GMT
#1981
hi, something for mac user.

http://matias.ca/tactilepro3/


[image loading]

[image loading]

superb keyboard!!!!
SL
They_
Profile Joined January 2011
Japan62 Posts
March 02 2012 13:39 GMT
#1982
On March 02 2012 19:57 junitor wrote:
hi, something for mac user.

http://matias.ca/tactilepro3/


[image loading]

[image loading]

superb keyboard!!!!

looks pretty good with a simplistic design and standard key layout
its nice to see some white mechanical keyboards
Diamond Zerg | Diamond ADC/MID | 音ゲー | Legendary Eagle
JPP
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland104 Posts
March 02 2012 13:47 GMT
#1983
On March 02 2012 15:32 vndods wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2012 20:14 divito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 19:46 EnjoYmE wrote:
im not sure if i get it correctly but the blank key version of the DAS keyboard is the "DAS keybard ultimate" link

some people also tend to buy extra blank keys for example link
including differnt keycolors and so on -.-

I already have the Das Ultimate; I'm looking for a plastic cover for the keys, to keep away dust and such when not in use. I know there are soft plastic types, but I saw a couple random pics of formed plastic in the shape of a keyboard layout that covered the keyboard. I'm trying to find that.

I'll try to look for a picture later to show what I'm talking about. Here we go, the thing above the keyboard:

[image loading]



where to get those keycaps!!!!!

QTAN has the top printed versions on ebay:
link
I don't know about the side printed ones, although I'm sure I've seen them somewhere.
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
March 02 2012 15:04 GMT
#1984
I currently Have a BWU. But Sometimes it malfunctions and suddenly not responds. Do you guys experience this problem?
I also want to ask if You would recommend replacing it with a Filco Majestouch 2? What is the difference between the two?
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
March 02 2012 15:53 GMT
#1985
On March 03 2012 00:04 Ace1123 wrote:
I currently Have a BWU. But Sometimes it malfunctions and suddenly not responds. Do you guys experience this problem?
I also want to ask if You would recommend replacing it with a Filco Majestouch 2? What is the difference between the two?


Filco is simple and quality, pretty rare to have issues with them.

I dont have a BWU, but first check its the keyboard causing the issues and not your computer by trying another keyboard if you have one sitting around.
Also try your luck with Razer customer service, see if you can get it replaced.

But if you are fine with spending the money on the Filco then go for it, its a big step up in quality. Also you can choose different switch types. But it has no backlighting or any audio jacks/USB ports.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
March 02 2012 16:32 GMT
#1986
On March 03 2012 00:04 Ace1123 wrote:
I currently Have a BWU. But Sometimes it malfunctions and suddenly not responds. Do you guys experience this problem?
I also want to ask if You would recommend replacing it with a Filco Majestouch 2? What is the difference between the two?


Probably related to their config software. I used to have this trouble with my Lycosa before it fell apart in under a year. You can try uninstalling the configurator and see if that fixes it. Are you using the latest version of it, or the one that came on the CD? They did try to fix this a while back after I ripped into their CS people pretty hard about it.
Grey8
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany42 Posts
March 02 2012 16:33 GMT
#1987
Hey everyone, I just bought a Leopold Tenkeyless Linear Touch "Otaku" Keyboard with red switches. In all honesty i'm not sure if it was a good buy or not, haven't really read any reviews on it. Should be coming in the mail today. Does anyone have this keyboard, or similar keyboard that could tell me their experience with it? Hopefully I won't be disappointed

[image loading]
I wanna be, the very best...
MasonosaM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States74 Posts
March 02 2012 16:57 GMT
#1988
On March 03 2012 01:33 Grey8 wrote:
Hey everyone, I just bought a Leopold Tenkeyless Linear Touch "Otaku" Keyboard with red switches. In all honesty i'm not sure if it was a good buy or not, haven't really read any reviews on it. Should be coming in the mail today. Does anyone have this keyboard, or similar keyboard that could tell me their experience with it? Hopefully I won't be disappointed

[image loading]


I bought the same keyboard except its not otaku. I am in love with it. I used to use a keyboard with blue switches but I find gaming on the reds to be a little bit more comfortable, and I find it easier to keep my macro spam up with the reds. It feels like I am typing on a cloud :D
X
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
March 02 2012 17:00 GMT
#1989
Got to say personally a fan of my blacks, just because it's relatively quiet but still has that beautiful feel. But in general, I've heard next to nothing bad about leopold in general, and can't remember any specifics if I have heard any complaints at all.
Grey8
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany42 Posts
March 02 2012 17:01 GMT
#1990
On March 03 2012 01:57 MasonosaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 01:33 Grey8 wrote:
Hey everyone, I just bought a Leopold Tenkeyless Linear Touch "Otaku" Keyboard with red switches. In all honesty i'm not sure if it was a good buy or not, haven't really read any reviews on it. Should be coming in the mail today. Does anyone have this keyboard, or similar keyboard that could tell me their experience with it? Hopefully I won't be disappointed

[image loading]


I bought the same keyboard except its not otaku. I am in love with it. I used to use a keyboard with blue switches but I find gaming on the reds to be a little bit more comfortable, and I find it easier to keep my macro spam up with the reds. It feels like I am typing on a cloud :D


Ah! That's awesome. I keep checking the fed-ex tracking page to see when its coming, haha. It's in transit for delivery in my town. Any minute/hour now! I'll report back on how I feel about it. But this definitely makes me happy
I wanna be, the very best...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
March 02 2012 17:07 GMT
#1991
On March 03 2012 02:01 Grey8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 01:57 MasonosaM wrote:
On March 03 2012 01:33 Grey8 wrote:
Hey everyone, I just bought a Leopold Tenkeyless Linear Touch "Otaku" Keyboard with red switches. In all honesty i'm not sure if it was a good buy or not, haven't really read any reviews on it. Should be coming in the mail today. Does anyone have this keyboard, or similar keyboard that could tell me their experience with it? Hopefully I won't be disappointed

[image loading]


I bought the same keyboard except its not otaku. I am in love with it. I used to use a keyboard with blue switches but I find gaming on the reds to be a little bit more comfortable, and I find it easier to keep my macro spam up with the reds. It feels like I am typing on a cloud :D


Ah! That's awesome. I keep checking the fed-ex tracking page to see when its coming, haha. It's in transit for delivery in my town. Any minute/hour now! I'll report back on how I feel about it. But this definitely makes me happy


In my experience, computer stuff shows up around 30 minutes before the end of scheduled deliveries for the day, unless there's a more inconvenient time for you personally.
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
March 03 2012 03:44 GMT
#1992
On March 03 2012 02:07 JingleHell wrote:
In my experience, computer stuff shows up around 30 minutes before the end of scheduled deliveries for the day, unless there's a more inconvenient time for you personally.

Aha, so true. 90% of my computer deliveries over the years are at the end of the day. The other 10% are usually their first run, right in the morning.
Skype: divito7
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
March 03 2012 03:48 GMT
#1993
On March 03 2012 12:44 divito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 02:07 JingleHell wrote:
In my experience, computer stuff shows up around 30 minutes before the end of scheduled deliveries for the day, unless there's a more inconvenient time for you personally.

Aha, so true. 90% of my computer deliveries over the years are at the end of the day. The other 10% are usually their first run, right in the morning.


But it only shows up early if you're out for the day and it's hot out, leaving your delicate electronics out in the heat for half the day, right?
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
March 03 2012 03:57 GMT
#1994
On March 03 2012 12:48 JingleHell wrote:
But it only shows up early if you're out for the day and it's hot out, leaving your delicate electronics out in the heat for half the day, right?

Pretty much , however they don't do that in Canada. None of the parcel services (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc..) will leave packages unless you arrange it beforehand, and even then they don't like doing it.
Skype: divito7
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
March 03 2012 04:34 GMT
#1995
Fedex is the only company that delivers to my neighborhood before noon. UPS is always 4-5pm.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
March 03 2012 06:41 GMT
#1996
Ended up going for the Quick Fire Rapid with blue switches. It was $72 from amazon and I read that it's a filco tenkeyless but with a bunch of branding and logos? If so, I'll happily take it since it's about half the price of a filco. The only problem is that it's out of stock so it won't ship for 1-3 weeks, so the wait will be painful. If you have this keyboard feel free to share your experience.
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
March 03 2012 06:56 GMT
#1997
On March 03 2012 15:41 Blind wrote:
Ended up going for the Quick Fire Rapid with blue switches. It was $72 from amazon and I read that it's a filco tenkeyless but with a bunch of branding and logos? If so, I'll happily take it since it's about half the price of a filco. The only problem is that it's out of stock so it won't ship for 1-3 weeks, so the wait will be painful. If you have this keyboard feel free to share your experience.

i don't think it has the filco controller, its only made in the same place filcos are made.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
March 03 2012 07:33 GMT
#1998
On March 03 2012 15:56 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 15:41 Blind wrote:
Ended up going for the Quick Fire Rapid with blue switches. It was $72 from amazon and I read that it's a filco tenkeyless but with a bunch of branding and logos? If so, I'll happily take it since it's about half the price of a filco. The only problem is that it's out of stock so it won't ship for 1-3 weeks, so the wait will be painful. If you have this keyboard feel free to share your experience.

i don't think it has the filco controller, its only made in the same place filcos are made.


I believe the board is made by Costar but not sure about the controllers and stabilizers and such.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
March 03 2012 07:34 GMT
#1999
On March 03 2012 15:41 Blind wrote:
Ended up going for the Quick Fire Rapid with blue switches. It was $72 from amazon and I read that it's a filco tenkeyless but with a bunch of branding and logos? If so, I'll happily take it since it's about half the price of a filco. The only problem is that it's out of stock so it won't ship for 1-3 weeks, so the wait will be painful. If you have this keyboard feel free to share your experience.


I have a QuickFire Rapid with black switches. The keyboard itself looks good, the build quality is really good for the price. I really like the multimedia key functions, but then again most mech keyboards have multimedia keys now. It is a tenkeyless keyboard so there is no number pad....there was a period of time where I had to get used to not having number pad, but after a couple of days I'm used to it.

Gaming on this keyboard feels really great. Even though it's with black switches, I also enjoy typing with this keyboard. I really like this keyboard.

By the way, when you get your QuickFire Rapid, if you experience squeaking sounds coming from your keyboard you can check out a post I wrote on the cause for the sound and how to fix it.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
March 03 2012 08:30 GMT
#2000
Awesome, thanks guys. Yeah it's definitely made by Costar, or at least that's what I've read from numerous sites. A few people have also said that it's the same as a filco with rebranding, but honestly, this is doubtful considering how much cheaper it is. I originally went with a filco but had to cancel as I couldn't justify paying $139 for it when a the Quick Fire had so many good reviews.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE189
Nina 118
Nathanias 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14230
Artosis 516
White-Ra 259
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever458
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4222
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1024
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2169
Liquid`Hasu1333
Trikslyr73
Other Games
summit1g7303
Grubby3695
ArmadaUGS983
shahzam567
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0271
ZombieGrub47
Mew2King45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
Other Games
gamesdonequick52
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• musti20045 37
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1241
• Scarra1007
• Shiphtur256
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
Stellar Fest
14h 4m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.