On November 06 2016 09:27 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Tell me where to watch the final somewhere i missed it.
Tell me where to watch the final somewhere i missed it.
Are you kidding?
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Wallenberg
203 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:27 SpunXtain20 wrote: Tell me where to watch the final somewhere i missed it. Are you kidding? | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
But I have to say that Dark in Game 5 was the most impressive play I've seen all year. So sick! | ||
|
Xamo
Spain886 Posts
EDIT: Dark so Gosu, played incredibly well, especially in the amazing game 5 | ||
|
valas991
Hungary181 Posts
also, game#5 ruled. Anyway, gg Byun, well deserved | ||
|
JackONeill
861 Posts
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Lightrush
Bulgaria164 Posts
| ||
|
Trizztein
Canada45 Posts
... but part of myself can't help but think about how terran favored Frost cross spawned is in TvZ (could anyone draw the statistics out? I heard some horrible stuff about the win ratios among the top players in this matchup for these positions) ... but I mean still, both players played extremely well, they gave us a great show, can't be disappointed. Thank you SC2. Thank you Blizzard. | ||
|
Bijan
United States286 Posts
| ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:25 TeamLiquid ESPORTS wrote: Twitch.tv VODs: Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4 Game 5 Game 6 Totally impressed by how fast the VODs are up. If I had only known, I would have gone to bed and watched it right away in the morning Sometimes you have to wait several days and then the hype is gone. Well, I watched it live instead, which is fine, because that way I supported SC2.... GREAT games overall, Actually there were only 2 cool series at Blizzcon: The TvT and the finals | ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:33 SpunXtain20 wrote: A fitting swansong game for SC2 as it reaches its twilight and BW again becomes the biggest game in Korea. User was warned for this post I think you misspelled Overwatch there, and also I am not sure if you can kill off SC2 THAT fast. A broodwar HD anouncement and Proleague switching to BW would mean.... yeah SC2 is totally going to die, but now its just gotten smaller, not dead. | ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
His path was awesome, he beat the best of each race in bo5 then the bo7 against Dark, with an awesome game 5 that both could have won (really unfortunate he didn't finish this ultra off near his fifth). Hopefully these 9 points will help me get back into top 100, I lost a lot in LB voting for foreigners again and again. Really unfortunate we can't see the players first pov. | ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:58 Poopi wrote: Really unfortunate we can't see the players first pov. Maybe there will be a replaypack? | ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
| ||
|
MoonyD
Australia191 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On November 06 2016 10:07 MoonyD wrote: Is Byun still currently teamless by any chance? Or has he signed with a teamhouse yet? He's on Team Expert, which used to be Team Acer | ||
|
ShadowReaver
Canada563 Posts
| ||
|
Cinskywind1
19 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
On November 06 2016 10:01 Rollora wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:58 Poopi wrote: Really unfortunate we can't see the players first pov. Maybe there will be a replaypack? I mean real fpov which was probably insane. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax ZombieGrub104 BRAT_OK JuggernautJason57 Nathanias EmSc Tv Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi5339 summit1g5105 singsing1297 Beastyqt846 shahzam447 B2W.Neo316 ArmadaUGS137 KnowMe130 UpATreeSC61 Pyrionflax55 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|