• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9618 users

WCS Winter Championship Bracket - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
161 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 23 2016 07:24 GMT
#21
On February 23 2016 15:43 Yiome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 14:07 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On February 23 2016 13:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Wait so is this iem or the official wcs tournament?


It's both the first of the three WCS Circuit Championships and also IEM Season X.

Well it does make a difference to Chinese audiences
If it's considered an IEM, then HuomaoTV has exclusive broadcast right... which kinda of sucks
If it's considered a WCS event, then maybe I can see it on Douyu with better casting


Pretty sure it is a WCS event forefront plus xiaose already said he is going to cover it.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Dungeontay
Profile Joined December 2015
126 Posts
February 23 2016 08:03 GMT
#22
doesnt make me hyped to be honest
Zzz
Parser
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy88 Posts
February 23 2016 08:39 GMT
#23
Really excited about this new WCS without koreans always winning!
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
February 23 2016 08:45 GMT
#24
I really wish I could be more excited about this. I recognize the names and they're gonna be fun matches cause they're pretty even against each other, but it's not close to the highest level of play.
Cinek357
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland119 Posts
February 23 2016 09:06 GMT
#25
It's actually the first tournament since a looong time that I am planning to watch quite a lot matches. Not all of them, as I get bored of Starcraft after a while, but having a chance of foreigners going deep in an important tournament is really exciting to me and I want to watch this.
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
February 23 2016 09:16 GMT
#26
Looking forward to Serral - Has!
don't wall off against random
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
February 23 2016 09:18 GMT
#27
On February 23 2016 18:06 Cinek357 wrote:
It's actually the first tournament since a looong time that I am planning to watch quite a lot matches. Not all of them, as I get bored of Starcraft after a while, but having a chance of foreigners going deep in an important tournament is really exciting to me and I want to watch this.

Well yeah, that's for sure, foreigners will go deep. That's like watching Europe Championship in football and celebrating the fact, that some European team will go deep in the tournament
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
stardog
Profile Joined August 2011
556 Posts
February 23 2016 09:23 GMT
#28
On February 23 2016 17:45 Chaggi wrote:
I really wish I could be more excited about this. I recognize the names and they're gonna be fun matches cause they're pretty even against each other, but it's not close to the highest level of play.

Lower rounds should be more random and entertaining, ro8 and higher should have high-ish level. Which I think is fine and healthy, that's how most tournaments in the world work.

I completely agree that lack of seeding is really hurting this tournament. Nerchio vs Showtime is a match between recently best foreign players of their respective races and they meet in ro32, it's just supid.
LongShot27
Profile Joined May 2013
United States2084 Posts
February 23 2016 09:28 GMT
#29
On February 23 2016 13:48 evolsiefil wrote:
no koreans dont care. grats to hydra in advance.


Then dont comment
If all men were created equal there would be no reason to declare it.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-23 09:48:13
February 23 2016 09:47 GMT
#30
That french racism.


Also kek, hydra is bad he'll lose.
RIP MKP
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-23 10:22:33
February 23 2016 10:22 GMT
#31
Can't wait for HuK vs PiG. Extremely hyped.
why even
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
February 23 2016 10:24 GMT
#32
rather uninteresting lineup, not gonna tune in.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
February 23 2016 10:47 GMT
#33
I hope Serral makes it!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Thax
Profile Joined July 2014
Belgium1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-23 10:57:36
February 23 2016 10:56 GMT
#34
Hype!

Hydra - Happy. That will either be over in under 20 minutes or take an awfully long time.
IceBerrY
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany220 Posts
February 23 2016 11:01 GMT
#35
Really hyped, more than ever.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 23 2016 11:04 GMT
#36
On February 23 2016 18:18 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 18:06 Cinek357 wrote:
It's actually the first tournament since a looong time that I am planning to watch quite a lot matches. Not all of them, as I get bored of Starcraft after a while, but having a chance of foreigners going deep in an important tournament is really exciting to me and I want to watch this.

Well yeah, that's for sure, foreigners will go deep. That's like watching Europe Championship in football and celebrating the fact, that some European team will go deep in the tournament

Come on, you know, this is the "World Championship with the 32 best players in the world" :-)
Actually a pretty nice welfare vacation with all inclusive for several non European players ...

The RO32 does not look so great with quite many seriously weak players ... Even RO16 does not look so great. But RO8 could be very interesting. I hope Polt, Hydra and Violet will become "the best foreigners" :-)

From RO32, I look forward only to Showtime / Nerchio, as both are quite good and one big supporter of the welfare system could get out in the first round. And PiG / HuK as both are my favorite players. From RO16, I would like to see Serral vs. Has, but although Has is a funny and entertaining player, he has probably no chance and will be lucky if he gets into RO16 at all. The best matches could be MarineLord / Violet.

And I hope, Snute does well and gets far. But unfortunately, he is in the same part as MarineLord / Violet.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Thax
Profile Joined July 2014
Belgium1060 Posts
February 23 2016 11:06 GMT
#37
On February 23 2016 20:04 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 18:18 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 23 2016 18:06 Cinek357 wrote:
It's actually the first tournament since a looong time that I am planning to watch quite a lot matches. Not all of them, as I get bored of Starcraft after a while, but having a chance of foreigners going deep in an important tournament is really exciting to me and I want to watch this.

Well yeah, that's for sure, foreigners will go deep. That's like watching Europe Championship in football and celebrating the fact, that some European team will go deep in the tournament

Come on, you know, this is the "World Championship with the 32 best players in the world" :-)
Actually a pretty nice welfare vacation with all inclusive for several non European players ...

The RO32 does not look so great with quite many seriously weak players ... Even RO16 does not look so great. But RO8 could be very interesting. I hope Polt, Hydra and Violet will become "the best foreigners" :-)

From RO32, I look forward only to Showtime / Nerchio, as both are quite good and one big supporter of the welfare system could get out in the first round. And PiG / HuK as both are my favorite players. From RO16, I would like to see Serral vs. Has, but although Has is a funny and entertaining player, he has probably no chance and will be lucky if he gets into RO16 at all. The best matches could be MarineLord / Violet.

And I hope, Snute does well and gets far. But unfortunately, he is in the same part as MarineLord / Violet.


Could you kindly just piss off and go shitpost your salt in some Kespa thread or something?
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 23 2016 11:09 GMT
#38
On February 23 2016 20:06 Thax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 20:04 Diabolique wrote:
On February 23 2016 18:18 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 23 2016 18:06 Cinek357 wrote:
It's actually the first tournament since a looong time that I am planning to watch quite a lot matches. Not all of them, as I get bored of Starcraft after a while, but having a chance of foreigners going deep in an important tournament is really exciting to me and I want to watch this.

Well yeah, that's for sure, foreigners will go deep. That's like watching Europe Championship in football and celebrating the fact, that some European team will go deep in the tournament

Come on, you know, this is the "World Championship with the 32 best players in the world" :-)
Actually a pretty nice welfare vacation with all inclusive for several non European players ...

The RO32 does not look so great with quite many seriously weak players ... Even RO16 does not look so great. But RO8 could be very interesting. I hope Polt, Hydra and Violet will become "the best foreigners" :-)

From RO32, I look forward only to Showtime / Nerchio, as both are quite good and one big supporter of the welfare system could get out in the first round. And PiG / HuK as both are my favorite players. From RO16, I would like to see Serral vs. Has, but although Has is a funny and entertaining player, he has probably no chance and will be lucky if he gets into RO16 at all. The best matches could be MarineLord / Violet.

And I hope, Snute does well and gets far. But unfortunately, he is in the same part as MarineLord / Violet.


Could you kindly just piss off and go shitpost your salt in some Kespa thread or something?

Well, I think, you should actually piss off my friend.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
February 23 2016 11:09 GMT
#39
On February 23 2016 20:06 Thax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 20:04 Diabolique wrote:
On February 23 2016 18:18 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 23 2016 18:06 Cinek357 wrote:
It's actually the first tournament since a looong time that I am planning to watch quite a lot matches. Not all of them, as I get bored of Starcraft after a while, but having a chance of foreigners going deep in an important tournament is really exciting to me and I want to watch this.

Well yeah, that's for sure, foreigners will go deep. That's like watching Europe Championship in football and celebrating the fact, that some European team will go deep in the tournament

Come on, you know, this is the "World Championship with the 32 best players in the world" :-)
Actually a pretty nice welfare vacation with all inclusive for several non European players ...

The RO32 does not look so great with quite many seriously weak players ... Even RO16 does not look so great. But RO8 could be very interesting. I hope Polt, Hydra and Violet will become "the best foreigners" :-)

From RO32, I look forward only to Showtime / Nerchio, as both are quite good and one big supporter of the welfare system could get out in the first round. And PiG / HuK as both are my favorite players. From RO16, I would like to see Serral vs. Has, but although Has is a funny and entertaining player, he has probably no chance and will be lucky if he gets into RO16 at all. The best matches could be MarineLord / Violet.

And I hope, Snute does well and gets far. But unfortunately, he is in the same part as MarineLord / Violet.


Could you kindly just piss off and go shitpost your salt in some Kespa thread or something?

No.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Thax
Profile Joined July 2014
Belgium1060 Posts
February 23 2016 11:12 GMT
#40
On February 23 2016 20:09 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 20:06 Thax wrote:
On February 23 2016 20:04 Diabolique wrote:
On February 23 2016 18:18 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 23 2016 18:06 Cinek357 wrote:
It's actually the first tournament since a looong time that I am planning to watch quite a lot matches. Not all of them, as I get bored of Starcraft after a while, but having a chance of foreigners going deep in an important tournament is really exciting to me and I want to watch this.

Well yeah, that's for sure, foreigners will go deep. That's like watching Europe Championship in football and celebrating the fact, that some European team will go deep in the tournament

Come on, you know, this is the "World Championship with the 32 best players in the world" :-)
Actually a pretty nice welfare vacation with all inclusive for several non European players ...

The RO32 does not look so great with quite many seriously weak players ... Even RO16 does not look so great. But RO8 could be very interesting. I hope Polt, Hydra and Violet will become "the best foreigners" :-)

From RO32, I look forward only to Showtime / Nerchio, as both are quite good and one big supporter of the welfare system could get out in the first round. And PiG / HuK as both are my favorite players. From RO16, I would like to see Serral vs. Has, but although Has is a funny and entertaining player, he has probably no chance and will be lucky if he gets into RO16 at all. The best matches could be MarineLord / Violet.

And I hope, Snute does well and gets far. But unfortunately, he is in the same part as MarineLord / Violet.


Could you kindly just piss off and go shitpost your salt in some Kespa thread or something?

Well, I think, you should actually piss off my friend.

I'm not the one trolling and shit stirring for no reason.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 262
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10719
Dota 2
monkeys_forever959
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 669
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8594
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick392
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo286
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.