• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9034 users

The Best Games of 2015 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
80 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 26 2016 07:11 GMT
#21
At this point it's so delayed that if they announce anything other than free blowjobs and candy for the players I'll be disappointed.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
UberNuB
Profile Joined December 2010
United States365 Posts
January 26 2016 07:46 GMT
#22
MKP vs ByuL easily GotY.

such awareness. much reaction. wow.
the absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence.
seom
Profile Joined January 2013
South Africa491 Posts
January 26 2016 08:01 GMT
#23
I miss HotS
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 26 2016 08:04 GMT
#24
haha I was joining thread and thought they mention The Witcher 3, but it is about Starcraft


I liked all Jaedong games in 2015

I always like Jaedong.
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 26 2016 08:09 GMT
#25
On January 26 2016 17:04 A_needle_jog wrote:
haha I was joining thread and thought they mention The Witcher 3, but it is about Starcraft


I liked all Jaedong games in 2015

I always like Jaedong.

Well obviously, considering your name is an Lee Jae Dong

Also, should I get Witcher 3? I've been considering it but I always hold off for some reason.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
January 26 2016 08:52 GMT
#26
Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Get it.

Also i saw someone say Dream can reign supreme now? Dream sucks. He's going back to obscurity now.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 26 2016 09:29 GMT
#27
On January 26 2016 17:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 17:04 A_needle_jog wrote:
haha I was joining thread and thought they mention The Witcher 3, but it is about Starcraft


I liked all Jaedong games in 2015

I always like Jaedong.

Well obviously, considering your name is an Lee Jae Dong

Also, should I get Witcher 3? I've been considering it but I always hold off for some reason.


Well deserved game of the year for 2015. Fantastic title.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-26 09:38:59
January 26 2016 09:38 GMT
#28
I feel like half the match descriptions I've already read before.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
January 26 2016 10:26 GMT
#29
You guys are crazy!!! This is soooo good! :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
January 26 2016 11:22 GMT
#30
Great job, gentlemen! Even though I am totally mad that there is no ByuL game in the Top 10!
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
January 26 2016 11:22 GMT
#31
Despite all people ranting at HotS, I really enjoyed playing and watching pros in 2015, so many good games, so many storylines, it would have been perfect with a better Blizzcon map pool.

I hope it won't be too long before LotV can provide this kind of quality.
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
January 26 2016 11:56 GMT
#32
I approve of this list, if only soO vs Fanta would have be actually ranked within it would be perfect.
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
January 26 2016 12:12 GMT
#33
On January 26 2016 20:56 Shuffleblade wrote:
I approve of this list, if only soO vs Fanta would have be actually ranked within it would be perfect.


After having spent an age making my personal list and tweaking it again and again, I still stand by the fact that soO vs FanTaSy wasn't a great game at all. Obviously the conclusion was what elevated it to must-watch status (hence it made honourable mentions), but the main bulk of the game had nothing to differentiate it from the rest of the turtle mech vs zerg games we saw in the second half of the year. I admit that that might just be my distaste for the mech turtle style shining through though.
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
January 26 2016 12:16 GMT
#34
I liked number 2 better than number 1.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
January 26 2016 12:36 GMT
#35
On January 26 2016 13:26 lichter wrote:
time to get mad at us for not ranking things like you wanted us to


I am mad at you because you are telling me when to be mad!
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
January 26 2016 12:42 GMT
#36
Could you put the numbers above the game description as well? Not having to scroll up and down would make it a lot easier to browse through the list.
DinosaurPoop
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
687 Posts
January 26 2016 13:54 GMT
#37
On January 26 2016 16:46 UberNuB wrote:
MKP vs ByuL easily GotY.

such awareness. much reaction. wow.


it was game #0
When cats speak, mice listen.
YamiRi
Profile Joined September 2015
152 Posts
January 26 2016 13:57 GMT
#38
at least.... one foreigner come to the top... Has vs your sanity
I would like to see Hitman got the honorable award too though
SmykuToronto
Profile Joined October 2014
Poland269 Posts
January 26 2016 14:14 GMT
#39
Wouldn't argue to much with the list, but I was expecting
to get at least honorable mention.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 26 2016 14:19 GMT
#40
On January 26 2016 17:04 A_needle_jog wrote:
haha I was joining thread and thought they mention The Witcher 3, but it is about Starcraft


I liked all Jaedong games in 2015

I always like Jaedong.


Yeah, not enough Jaedong . But honestly, I'm not sure if he had any really great games in 2015. Let's hope he will be on this list a ton for 2016!

I wish I could run the witcher 3, but I'd have to put all the settings on the lowest and the frames would still suck. I'll play it some day when I have a new rig and can truly enjoy it.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2443
RotterdaM861
TaKeTV 336
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 827
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 214
MaxPax 158
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 106
ZombieGrub76
UpATreeSC 66
SteadfastSC 58
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3183
Shuttle 643
Mini 395
EffOrt 332
Dewaltoss 79
Mind 78
910 72
Zeus 63
HiyA 60
hero 53
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 16
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5144
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3933
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt860
ceh9681
mouzStarbuck328
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 159
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.