On January 26 2016 18:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like half the match descriptions I've already read before.
I feel like half the match descriptions I've already read before.
I realized some of the PL games description also appeared in the PL year

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Silvana
3713 Posts
On January 26 2016 18:38 Elentos wrote: I feel like half the match descriptions I've already read before. I realized some of the PL games description also appeared in the PL year ![]() | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
| ||
|
IronL
United States34 Posts
On January 26 2016 16:08 thecrazymunchkin wrote: Show nested quote + On January 26 2016 16:05 sc2chronic wrote: Dream vs Life.. hue hue. dream just always had life's number. outside of that he was pretty mediocre, especially in proleague. but every time these 2 matched up they both set the skill cap to the highest. excellent list of games. going to have to go through the ones that i missed. Bit harsh to call dual SSL finals and 12-6 in Proleague mediocre Right? | ||
|
oGoZenob
France1503 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16101 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On January 27 2016 00:55 Charoisaur wrote: Rain vs Maru on Vaani research station??? oh yeah! Where the hell was that? That was better than like at least 70% of the stuff on here. + Show Spoiler + On January 27 2016 00:43 oGoZenob wrote: sometimes it feels like tl writers dont even watch foreigner's games. But oh well, my favourite game of the year was in the list, 40th, but still ^^ If anyone has the time, you should watch the whole serie marinelord vs forGG, it was one of the most entertaining serie of the year I mean, I barely watch them either but even I stood in awe of Lilbow vs Showtime g5 and it's not even mentioned ;; + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Ppjack
Belgium489 Posts
Marinelord v Forgg was top 5 for me from last year. But hey ! It is at least super extra well written (as usual) | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On January 27 2016 01:24 Ppjack wrote: No foreigners cause TL does not have any precious time to watch them play hehe. i blame EU/NA people for not having enough passion to write | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On January 26 2016 17:52 Phredxor wrote: Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Get it. Also i saw someone say Dream can reign supreme now? Dream sucks. He's going back to obscurity now. U misunderstood me, I was referring to the goty list. | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On January 27 2016 01:59 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 01:24 Ppjack wrote: No foreigners cause TL does not have any precious time to watch them play hehe. i blame EU/NA people for not having enough passion to write Dont blame me,I already tried. | ||
|
munch
Mute City2363 Posts
On January 27 2016 01:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 00:55 Charoisaur wrote: Rain vs Maru on Vaani research station??? oh yeah! Where the hell was that? That was better than like at least 70% of the stuff on here. + Show Spoiler + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TALQnqkl76w Show nested quote + On January 27 2016 00:43 oGoZenob wrote: sometimes it feels like tl writers dont even watch foreigner's games. But oh well, my favourite game of the year was in the list, 40th, but still ^^ If anyone has the time, you should watch the whole serie marinelord vs forGG, it was one of the most entertaining serie of the year I mean, I barely watch them either but even I stood in awe of Lilbow vs Showtime g5 and it's not even mentioned ;; + Show Spoiler + I watched every game of Premier this year, as well as assorted bits of Challenger and literally every game remotely recommended by LR threads. I do watch KR far, far more than the foreigner scene, so obviously there's stuff I personally missed, but after watching literally thousands of games I don't think there's much more I can do personally. Lilbow vs ShoWTimE was relatively close to the weird games list, but we had a lot of funny weird games this year. Watch the Mystery vs TooDming game for example, I don't think I've laughed more at a game this year | ||
|
TriZ
Belgium379 Posts
It's great to be kept in suspense so you can vote not to click it and watch the game instead. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't have time to watch every single game. Some articles make it clearer than others but it'd be great to have a definitive answer. | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Helicase
United States3 Posts
On January 27 2016 00:55 Charoisaur wrote: Rain vs Maru on Vaani research station??? AKA the PvT drop defense masterclass. Sad that wasn't on this list, it was a great game and well worth rewatching. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MrMischelito
347 Posts
| ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
Excellent ranking | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|