• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:00
CEST 23:00
KST 06:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5536 users

[Interview] Dark and soO 2015 Proleague Round 1

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
CloudCloud
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
15 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-17 17:28:13
February 17 2015 03:07 GMT
#1
Dark/soO: The fate of the two Zergs is undetermined, the next few rounds determines who enters the finals

Original Chinese source:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://s.163.com/15/0215/10/AIG5OJ4D00314Q8T.html


[image loading]

Q: How does it feel to get first place?

Dark : Before I came here, I was quite nervous actually. Even my hands were shaking. But I adapted quicker than I imagined. I feel so alive again.

soO : Since the opponent came from a strong team, it was very nerve wracking. Dark's energy allowed us to win, which is so amazing.

Q: SKT has two Zergs. Most teams aren't like this.

soO : Actually, unexpected events can happen at any time, so we all prepared really well. The result is two Zergs. But if things happened differently, there would probably be different players.

Q: When you're behind 0 to 1, do you feel a lot of pressue?

soO : I don't feel much pressure. When I played against Cure, I felt confident that I could win.

Q: In the finals you got 3Kill?

Dark : I never imaged I would get 3Kill, I was just expecting one win. I was already at two outs, so if I lost again, I would be done for. After I beat rogue, I felt like I could clear myself.

Q: Your coach iloveoov says that your practice methods weren't standard, so you entered a slump.

Dark : I thought the individual rounds were just a matter of practice, but it wasn't as easy as I expected, so I just lost.

Q: You two Zergs probably had a good rivalry amongst yourselves. Was there anything useful you could learn from each other?

Dark : I sat next to my teammate soO. While he was fighting Cure, he would gain an advantage by applying pressue to the opponent, so I knew he had some skill. What I think is worth learning from him is simply his energy. Even when I lost two games, so0 still survived. Pretty good, I would say.

soO : Dark's actions are very accurate, he reacts very fast, so I would say he's better than me in every aspect.

Q: When the first round ended, what were your goals for the second round?

Dark : I played a lot in the first round. I mean, I still think my teammate is much better than me. When I play it's really difficult. I want to work harder so that I do better next round.

soO : In the first round, I didn't play as much as I expected. Also, there were times when I didn't want to play. But I feel like I gave my teammate too many chances. Now I need to grab my plate, and start all over again. (laughs)

Q: Do you think that in the second round, SKT will dominate the finals?

Dark : Of course.

soO : Definitely.

Q:What's the biggest threat in the second round?

Dark : Jinair is probably the biggest.

soO : KT seems strong. Life's assistance will help KT big time, so we need to be cautious.

Q: Anything else you want to say?

Dark : I've been so busy these past two weeks (laughs). I lost twice in the individual rounds. Also been thinking a lot about it. My fans, parents, coach are all supporting me. I feel much better and will give it another shot. From now on, I will definitely improve myself to impress everyone.

soO : While preparing, I heard something like "soO is a curse, there's no way SKT will win". It's so annoying when people say that I'm the reason why my team can't win, so I just work harder. I will definitely improve myself, make sure that people won't be saying anything the same bad about me during the next few rounds and the finals.
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
February 17 2015 03:30 GMT
#2
poor soO, being blamed for SKT losing, hope he ups his game and gets a win
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
February 17 2015 03:54 GMT
#3
soO seems motivated.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
February 17 2015 04:34 GMT
#4
On February 17 2015 12:30 MiniFotToss wrote:
poor soO, being blamed for SKT losing, hope he ups his game and gets a win


that's what happens when you join the kong line ayy
can i get my estro logo back pls
Blargh
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2103 Posts
February 17 2015 05:10 GMT
#5
Two of my favorite Zergs. It's funny how SKT managed to have 4 of my top 10 fav. players. A year ago I would be rooting against SKT, too!
pichoo
Profile Joined May 2014
Australia123 Posts
February 17 2015 06:32 GMT
#6
soO macro game is still one of the best, especially in TvZ. If he goes untouched and have the 3rd-4th base, he'll most probably win against terran.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 17 2015 07:02 GMT
#7

Dark's social nature allowed us to win

Wtf?
Also

"soO is a curse, there's no way SKT will win"

You got it the wrong way soO, it's "SKT is a curse, there's not way soO will win" d:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 207
JuggernautJason101
Nina 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 609
White-Ra 196
firebathero 79
910 38
NaDa 19
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9893
Liquid`Hasu1678
crisheroes1655
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi5984
Beastyqt800
shahzam454
B2W.Neo256
Pyrionflax166
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS106
ToD104
ZombieGrub87
IndyStarCraft 74
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream371
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 19
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV468
League of Legends
• TFBlade931
Other Games
• imaqtpie996
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h
Afreeca Starleague
13h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.