• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:51
CEST 12:51
KST 19:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9784 users

[Interview]iG.XiGua: I am retiring soon.

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Shrinkzxo
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Dotoland672 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-08 17:27:45
October 08 2014 17:06 GMT
#1
This is a translated interview, see original at
+ Show Spoiler +
http://s.163.com/14/0909/16/A5NE7BC400314Q8T.html


[image loading]

Q: Anything to MacSed, who nominated you?
A: (Laughs)You're smart.

Q: This was ready for 'dish-washing' people, aren't you really less competitive?
A: It's because there are not many home competitions, and I was somewhat negative after out of the WCS. Also, it is natural if you spend much time with MacSed.

Q: Let's first not talk about these awkward things. Let's begin with your peak, which should be runner-up at WCG?
A: Do I feel awkward? I don't feel awkward. It's not easier to maintain you performance when you get old. It was at peak in the whole year of 2011, which can't be represented by a single runner-up

Q: You were nuked by Mvp, how did you think?(laughs)
A: I just thought ghosts are too imba, never could come up a strategy to counter. Brood Lords and Ultras died too fast. I was frustrated and wanted to cry. Had I been younger I'd cried out. After all I switched from WC3, having experienced a lot of things.

Q: Your WCG runner-up is the best China has ever accomplished in SC2.
A: MacSed won NGF, which is nothing.(laughs) I really think WCG is e version of the Olympics, even though later was filled with too many mobile games. I started to play WCG from 2005 and I had been playing well. NGF is new generation, and disappeared.(laughs)

Q: You later took almost all home champions, what was your boldest idea back then?
A: A world champion, which is bold now. I said 'It's all chick at home'(laughs), but it's a promotion nonsense, after which I lost a lost. Shouldn't have said these kind of things.

Q: People say you now are too old for good achievement, do you agree?
A: Ooooooooooooooooold. I've been playing for 12 years since I was 15, do you think I am old? I'm OK with achievement stuff. And I'm glad that I have my place at home.

Q: They say you play too ugly, like in WCS America, you threw it away against Heart.(laughs)
A: I have a different mentality than before. I am a general player, that kind of game never happened in practices. At that time he barely held my every attack. The crowd annoys me very much by shouting his name. I thought I must make it powerful and made a lot of banelings and.......GGed. I'd never encountered this kind of situation. I felt asinine and wanted to hide myself.

Q: Now I heard you started to like cheeses and all-ins?
A: Hardly use all-in. I don't like hear others say I'm silly. I think I'm very smart and high-IQ.(laughs) So I showed everybody my versatility, I'm a versatile zerg. I'm capable of using any unit. Don't compare me with Qian Zanqi (Courage) and F91(laughs). Zergs make passive choice at a lot of times, you see my all-ins, but I didn't have other options. I can use every unit.

Q: You now hardly appear in competitions. Besides being weak(laughs), you're going to marry ?
A: Do I? There are not many home competitions, so I have few appearances. I made a lot quarter-finals, and some of which are not finished. I've already got my marriage certificate, and there's not much time left for me for e-sports.

Q: What's the influence for moving away from the team dorm?
A: Nothing much really. I often do research myself, so not much difference.

Q: Not long to retirement, what do you most want to have done?
A: Tell all the details to everybody, so that Chinese players could be better. I may do stream after retirement.

Q: You'll have your children, do you support them to be a pro?
A: Only if I could supported him well.

Q: What do you want to do after getting married?
A: Something really makes money.

Q: Who's your teammate you most want to say about.
A: Jim, huge contrast between on and off the TV. Very humble in front of the camera and very bragging in dormitory.

Q: You seem to talk about the balance a lot.
A: What I say are facts. Sometimes I may be biased.

Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Laughs)(Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is too offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never does multitasking when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed). (laughs)

Q: Nominate our next guest?
A: Courage.

https://twitter.com/shrinkzxo
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-08 17:10:52
October 08 2014 17:10 GMT
#2
Sad that he's retiring soon. I find it funny though he got annoyed when the crowd cheered for Heart after the miracle hold.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46473 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-08 17:31:48
October 08 2014 17:14 GMT
#3
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive and cocky jerk in this interview.

EDIT: Updated edits to the OP make it possible to tell sarcasm now.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 08 2014 17:15 GMT
#4
Dude gives one hell of an interview. Firing shots at every non-Zerg on his team on his way out.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Shrinkzxo
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Dotoland672 Posts
October 08 2014 17:16 GMT
#5
On October 09 2014 02:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive jerk in this interview.


It is not being a jerk, he was just joking around.
https://twitter.com/shrinkzxo
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46473 Posts
October 08 2014 17:18 GMT
#6
On October 09 2014 02:16 Shrinkzxo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 02:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive jerk in this interview.


It is not being a jerk, he was just joking around.


The whole time? Well some context would be nice then, considering you can't read inflection and most of his answers are extremely negative. Can you put a disclaimer or something saying when he's being sarcastic? Because otherwise he's just going to appear to be an arrogant jerk.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Bibu
Profile Joined August 2010
Russian Federation163 Posts
October 08 2014 17:20 GMT
#7
sad sad sad((( best Chines player!
twitch.tv/kaatv @kaajke instagram.com/kaajke
Shrinkzxo
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Dotoland672 Posts
October 08 2014 17:21 GMT
#8
On October 09 2014 02:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 02:16 Shrinkzxo wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive jerk in this interview.


It is not being a jerk, he was just joking around.


The whole time? Well some context would be nice then, considering you can't read inflection and most of his answers are extremely negative. Can you put a disclaimer or something saying when he's being sarcastic? Because otherwise he's just going to appear to be an arrogant jerk.


Alright. But it is what we Chinese do from time to time, we're not very serious about our comments on people we get along well with.
https://twitter.com/shrinkzxo
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-08 17:23:17
October 08 2014 17:22 GMT
#9
On October 09 2014 02:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 02:16 Shrinkzxo wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive jerk in this interview.


It is not being a jerk, he was just joking around.


The whole time? Well some context would be nice then, considering you can't read inflection and most of his answers are extremely negative. Can you put a disclaimer or something saying when he's being sarcastic? Because otherwise he's just going to appear to be an arrogant jerk.


The whole interview series is called "Dishwashing Time", the original interview also had 10 laughs by Xigua and the interviewer that weren't translated. I can translate it with English phonetics later if needed. But yea, he's joking around alot.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Shrinkzxo
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Dotoland672 Posts
October 08 2014 17:28 GMT
#10
On October 09 2014 02:22 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 02:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:16 Shrinkzxo wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive jerk in this interview.


It is not being a jerk, he was just joking around.


The whole time? Well some context would be nice then, considering you can't read inflection and most of his answers are extremely negative. Can you put a disclaimer or something saying when he's being sarcastic? Because otherwise he's just going to appear to be an arrogant jerk.


The whole interview series is called "Dishwashing Time", the original interview also had 10 laughs by Xigua and the interviewer that weren't translated. I can translate it with English phonetics later if needed. But yea, he's joking around alot.


Already updated!
https://twitter.com/shrinkzxo
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46473 Posts
October 08 2014 17:31 GMT
#11
On October 09 2014 02:22 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 02:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:16 Shrinkzxo wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive jerk in this interview.


It is not being a jerk, he was just joking around.


The whole time? Well some context would be nice then, considering you can't read inflection and most of his answers are extremely negative. Can you put a disclaimer or something saying when he's being sarcastic? Because otherwise he's just going to appear to be an arrogant jerk.


The whole interview series is called "Dishwashing Time", the original interview also had 10 laughs by Xigua and the interviewer that weren't translated. I can translate it with English phonetics later if needed. But yea, he's joking around alot.


Yeah the context of "(laughs)" wasn't in the original post; it was edited in to make it easier to tell when he's joking. Now it's easier to tell.

On October 09 2014 02:28 Shrinkzxo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 02:22 Caihead wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:16 Shrinkzxo wrote:
On October 09 2014 02:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Q: Who's your weakest teammate?
A: (Mac)Sed('s strategy) is avoiding and out of date, Jim is to offensive and not comprehensive enough, XY never do multitaskting when having the lead. Cloudy just follow the wrong master (Jim & MacSed).


I didn't expect him to say/ admit that pretty much all his Chinese teammates are terrible, wow. Pretty harsh imo, but it's not like the Chinese players have performed amazingly in SC2 anyway. They did well, but were never even really top foreigners, let alone at the level of Koreans.

Overall, he kind of comes off as a dismissive jerk in this interview.


It is not being a jerk, he was just joking around.


The whole time? Well some context would be nice then, considering you can't read inflection and most of his answers are extremely negative. Can you put a disclaimer or something saying when he's being sarcastic? Because otherwise he's just going to appear to be an arrogant jerk.


The whole interview series is called "Dishwashing Time", the original interview also had 10 laughs by Xigua and the interviewer that weren't translated. I can translate it with English phonetics later if needed. But yea, he's joking around alot.


Already updated!


Thank you
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
October 08 2014 17:43 GMT
#12
Weakest teammate answer is hilarious lol

Also, funny but not unexpected that Jim is quiet on TV but brags a lot at home. kek

Best of luck to the watermelon!
T P Z sagi
CxWiLL
Profile Joined May 2013
China830 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-08 19:46:52
October 08 2014 18:54 GMT
#13
I don't think people should take this too seriously.
This is 'Dishwashing time', which is more joke and troll oriented interview hold by s.163.com.
Player nominates the next one to take the interview. The name 'Dishwashing' is referring to the lower tier players in the team house wash dishes for the whole team after dinner.
A few more player has already taken this interview and all of them are trolling hard in it.
Top:http://s.163.com/14/0930/16/A7DEFLL000314Q8T.html
Courage:http://s.163.com/14/0917/18/A6C5A7B500314Q8T.html
Xigua:http://s.163.com/14/0909/16/A5NE7BC400314Q8T.html
Macsed:http://s.163.com/14/0822/16/A491IMNV00314Q8T.html
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
October 08 2014 19:15 GMT
#14
So enjoyable to read, nice to have something without all the platitudes and a jokey vibe.

Shame for Xigua really, at his peak he didn't get to travel all that much to make the most of his chops
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
CxWiLL
Profile Joined May 2013
China830 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-08 19:39:20
October 08 2014 19:25 GMT
#15
Chinese pro-players are not that shy and humble as most people think. A lot of them have some really funny personality.

They tend to be humble in the official interviews during the tournaments. Because there is a general belief in the Chinese esports scene that being cocky before the games will bring them bad luck.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 08 2014 23:01 GMT
#16
On October 09 2014 04:25 CxWiLL wrote:
Chinese pro-players are not that shy and humble as most people think. A lot of them have some really funny personality.

They tend to be humble in the official interviews during the tournaments. Because there is a general belief in the Chinese esports scene that being cocky before the games will bring them bad luck.


I believe that. Toodming's personality really shone through once we got it out of him.

What I don't understand is why we often don't get much of a difference in response in Winner's Interviews. Maybe it's because they're still moving on to later stages of those tournaments?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
spritzz
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada331 Posts
October 08 2014 23:04 GMT
#17
Thanks for the translation!
zugzug
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
October 08 2014 23:13 GMT
#18
On October 09 2014 02:43 purakushi wrote:
Weakest teammate answer is hilarious lol

Also, funny but not unexpected that Jim is quiet on TV but brags a lot at home. kek

Best of luck to the watermelon!

Jim actually possess the magic power of recognizing korean barcodes almost instantly.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Spect8rCraft
Profile Joined December 2012
649 Posts
October 08 2014 23:16 GMT
#19
Aww, I was hoping to see some more watermelon zerg action!

Well, hope he does well beyond the SC scene.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46473 Posts
October 08 2014 23:47 GMT
#20
Why is Xigua called the watermelon zerg and are people aware that July owns that title from his appearance back in BW? I guess the watermelon had been passed on to Xigua?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 16696
StarCastTV_EN369
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 259
Lowko245
ProTech124
Rex 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12102
EffOrt 6245
BeSt 1765
ZerO 1150
Larva 987
Hyuk 876
Horang2 733
Hyun 298
Zeus 267
Killer 196
[ Show more ]
Light 194
Stork 189
Barracks 135
Rush 80
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 28
Terrorterran 26
Mong 24
Sacsri 20
PianO 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 737
Dendi169
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli920
Other Games
singsing2170
olofmeister1173
crisheroes238
Sick167
Pyrionflax148
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream383
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 231
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 51
WardiTV22
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2009
• Stunt356
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
9m
Rex62
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.