• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7292 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Group Selection Thread

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 01:03:03
December 06 2013 16:34 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Saturday, Nov 30 4:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) to
Wednesday, Jan 01 4:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Seeker/TLCMAT

[image loading]

Current Date and Round:
Sunday, Dec 15 4:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) to Tuesday, Dec 17 4:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Round of 16 Group Selection

***Schedule has been updated
+ Show Spoiler [Reason] +
I just realized that doing Ro64 Group Selections is insanity. Also, to be more consistent with GSL, first group stage will be done based on seeding and only the second group stage onward will have Group Selections.

+ Show Spoiler [Schedule] +

11/26/2013 - Nomination Period
11/27/2013 - Nomination Period
11/28/2013 - Nomination Period
11/29/2013 - Group Assignment Ro64 and Propaganda Period
11/30/2013 - Propaganda Period
12/1/2013 - Ro64 Initial Matches
12/2/2013 - Ro64 Initial Matches
12/3/2013 - Ro64 Winner's and Loser's Matches
12/4/2013 - Ro64 Winner's and Loser's Matches
12/5/2013 - Ro64 Final Matches
12/6/2013 - Ro64 Final Matches
12/7/2013 - Group Selection Ro32
12/8/2013 - Group Selection Ro32
12/9/2013 - Group Selection Ro32
12/10/2013 - Ro32 Initial Matches
12/11/2013 - Ro32 Initial Matches
12/12/2013 - Ro32 Winner's and Loser's Match
12/13/2013 - Ro32 Winner's and Loser's Match
12/14/2013 - Ro32 Final Match
12/15/2013 - Ro32 Final Match

12/16/2013 - Group Selection Ro16
12/17/2013 - Group Selection Ro16
12/18/2013 - Ro16 Initial Matches
12/19/2013 - Ro16 Initial Matches
12/20/2013 - Ro16 Winner's and Loser's Match
12/21/2013 - Ro16 Winner's and Loser's Match
12/22/2013 - Ro16 Final Match
12/23/2013 - Ro16 Final Match
12/24/2013 - Break / Interviews / Previews
12/25/2013 - Quarters
12/26/2013 - Quarters
12/27/2013 - Semis
12/28/2013 - Semis
12/29/2013 - Semis
12/30/2013 - Finals / Third Place Match
12/31/2013 - Finals / Third Place Match
1/1/2014 - Finals / Third Place Match


[image loading]
Group Selection time! Time to make your own Groups of Death, arrange a deathmatch against a rival, or just pick the weakest contestant remaining to get an easier ticket to the next round. It's also a good opportunity to say something nasty about your pick, or I guess you can compliment them too whatevs

Procedure

First seeds are chosen by lichter Points. These highest seeds will be assigned to groups as follows:

1st - Group A
2nd - Group D
3rd - Group C
4th - Group B

Then, each seed will pick in chronological order, in a snake pattern.

Each player must post in this thread selecting their player in that order. For example, "I choose BisuDagger bec Bisu so handsome". Posts selecting players before their turn will be overlooked.

Each player must select another player before their selection deadline. However, players are allowed to pick as soon as possible so that the Group Selections can move at a quicker pace. Players who are unable to post within the allotted time period will automatically select the contestant with the least lichter Points.

The Times indicated are DEADLINES. Players must pick before their deadline ends, but are allowed to pick as soon as possible as long as their previous pick has already picked.

Here is the Selection Schedule DEADLINES:
+ Show Spoiler [Schedule] +

Start Time - Monday, Dec 16 1:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
Shellshock - Monday, Dec 16 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
Hot_Bid - Monday, Dec 16 5:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
opterown - Monday, Dec 16 7:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
Waxangel - Monday, Dec 16 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
TheBB - Monday, Dec 16 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
BisuDagger - Monday, Dec 16 1:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
shiroiusagi - Monday, Dec 16 3:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

GameHeart - Monday, Dec 16 5:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
monk - Monday, Dec 16 7:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
KristofferAG - Monday, Dec 16 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Die4Ever - Monday, Dec 16 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Torenhire - Tuesday, Dec 17 1:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)


I will update this thread with selections so far and whose turn it is.

If a mod or admin sees that I am not updating and has the time, please kindly update the thread. Because I need to sleep too

**Note: I may not be around the entire time to update the groups, so please make sure to check the last posts to know if it's your turn and how long you have to pick.

Voting and Tournament Thread: vote guys!
Group and Propaganda Discussion Thread: here!
Rules and Nominations: already done

lichter Points of Top 32
+ Show Spoiler [lichter Points] +

0 - UserName - lichter Points
1 - Shellshock - 157800 Group Winner
2 - Plexa - 138800
3 - Hot_Bid - 138800 Group Winner
4 - opterown - 102000 Group Winner
6 - Waxangel - 90400 Group Winner

7 - Liquid`Nazgul - 84800
15 - KristofferAG - 48300
16 - KadaverBB - 44700
22 - R1CH - 33600 Group Winner
24 - monk - 31600
28 - BisuDagger - 25200 Group Winner
44 - Torenhire - 10700
49 - Die4Ever - 8400 Group Winner
50 - TheBB - 7650 Group Winner
52 - shiroiusagi - 5700
63 - GameHeart - 450


[image loading]

Due to popular demand by the top seeds, Group Selections will be delayed.
Current Turn Ends In:


Currently Picking none

+ Show Spoiler [Group A] +

Shellshock
GameHeart
monk
R1CH

+ Show Spoiler [Group B] +

Waxangel
TheBB
Torenhire
Liquid`Nazgul

+ Show Spoiler [Group C] +

opterown
Bisudagger
Die4Ever
Plexa

+ Show Spoiler [Group D] +

Hot_Bid
shiroiusagi
KristofferAG
KadaverBB


Awesome trashtalk and shit
+ Show Spoiler [lololol] +

On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.





On December 07 2013 03:24 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 03:22 Serejai wrote:
On December 07 2013 03:16 disciple wrote:
On December 07 2013 03:14 Serejai wrote:
On December 07 2013 03:09 disciple wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote:
im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists

that doesnt make you more famous than him


no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D


If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again.


excuses. youre just mad that nobody wanted your crappy tlstore discounts and free tshirts and stuff. team jai doesnt need to resort to petty bribing to win. the people have spoken.


you wanna have a rematch or not ? if Im too unpopular for you I can ask hotbid or wax to pick you.


son you cant take me. go back to coloring.

[image loading]





On December 07 2013 17:59 opterown wrote:
I pick Dodgin

I don't think there's that much to be surprised about my pick. There was a time when I found Dodgin tolerable - cool, even. But that was years ago. Lately he's just another bitter fan who whines daily to keep his post count up. His endless needling of MKP and Prime hardly helps - he's more butthurt than anyone about the GSTL Finals, despite not even being a StarTale fan.

I've also mentioned before that I don't want to pick a 'pushover' for my group, since that's a bit mean. Dodgin is the highest pickable seed, and he has contributed a small amount to the SC2 community, so he shouldn't be quite a pushover.

But I'm going to smash him out of the RO32 and into the abyss of suffering. I hope he picks hard opponents, because otherwise I'll afkwin the RO32 even more easily than the RO64.





lichter is a scrub



AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 06 2013 16:35 GMT
#2
Can they hold hands like the GSL group selections?
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 16:38:54
December 06 2013 16:37 GMT
#3
I pick CosmicSpiral. I wanted to pick a StarTale fan so Prime could get another easy win over ST and luckily the #1 Life fan is available to be picked. I was a little worried about overtime since he was leading most of the last poll but it all worked out.

I also dont give a fuck about your start time. I already picked
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 06 2013 16:44 GMT
#4
It's because Plexa and opty are asleep, and probably Waxy too. So might as well start when they can pick.

Also go back to class you delinquent
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
December 06 2013 16:45 GMT
#5
On December 07 2013 01:37 Shellshock wrote:
I pick CosmicSpiral. I wanted to pick a StarTale fan so Prime could get another easy win over ST and luckily the #1 Life fan is available to be picked. I was a little worried about overtime since he was leading most of the last poll but it all worked out.

I also dont give a fuck about your start time. I already picked


way to stick it to the man. this entire tournament has been a mismanaged farce up until now, and suddenly lichter wants to be professional by holding to a schedule? LOL
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Wunder
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2950 Posts
December 06 2013 16:47 GMT
#6
get hype
Writer@joonjoewong
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 06 2013 16:48 GMT
#7
I regret not accepting Serejai's forfeiture :p :p
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 06 2013 16:49 GMT
#8
On December 07 2013 01:45 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:37 Shellshock wrote:
I pick CosmicSpiral. I wanted to pick a StarTale fan so Prime could get another easy win over ST and luckily the #1 Life fan is available to be picked. I was a little worried about overtime since he was leading most of the last poll but it all worked out.

I also dont give a fuck about your start time. I already picked


way to stick it to the man. this entire tournament has been a mismanaged farce up until now, and suddenly lichter wants to be professional by holding to a schedule? LOL


You got your first trashtalk lichter :p
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 06 2013 16:49 GMT
#9
wow the delay completely screws up my potentially picking someone -_-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 06 2013 16:51 GMT
#10
On December 07 2013 01:49 The_Templar wrote:
wow the delay completely screws up my potentially picking someone -_-


Considering how much time I'm allotting per person it's unpredictable when it'll reach you
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 06 2013 16:53 GMT
#11
On December 07 2013 01:51 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:49 The_Templar wrote:
wow the delay completely screws up my potentially picking someone -_-


Considering how much time I'm allotting per person it's unpredictable when it'll reach you

gotta wake up every 2 hours obviously lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 06 2013 16:56 GMT
#12
Are you open to changing the format? If you partition the 24 people that can be picked into 2 partitions, and only groups A-D can have players from partition 1 and only groups E-H can pick players from partition 2, then you can run the 2 partitions at the same time and give 4 hours between picks instead of just 2 hours.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 06 2013 16:58 GMT
#13
so Hot_Bid can pick Serejai ?
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-09 15:27:24
December 06 2013 16:58 GMT
#14
So, who will be the last person to be picked?

Poll: Who will be the last to be picked?

R1CH (16)
 
64%

baller (5)
 
20%

Someone else (write in the thread) (2)
 
8%

KadaverBB (1)
 
4%

Serejai (1)
 
4%

25 total votes

Your vote: Who will be the last to be picked?

(Vote): R1CH
(Vote): baller
(Vote): KadaverBB
(Vote): Serejai
(Vote): Someone else (write in the thread)



There was exactly one person who voted correctly that KadaverBB will be the last to be picked.

Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 06 2013 16:58 GMT
#15
On December 07 2013 01:56 Die4Ever wrote:
Are you open to changing the format? If you partition the 24 people that can be picked into 2 partitions, and only groups A-D can have players from partition 1 and only groups E-H can pick players from partition 2, then you can run the 2 partitions at the same time and give 4 hours between picks instead of just 2 hours.


Considering how lichter Points already resulted in some ridiculous groups last time around I am trying to put as little limitations as possible. No matter how I'd pick the two selection pools, it's going to be arbitrary and could result in more uneven groups.

If people pick tough groups it's their own fault now. :p
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 06 2013 16:59 GMT
#16
On December 07 2013 01:51 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:49 The_Templar wrote:
wow the delay completely screws up my potentially picking someone -_-


Considering how much time I'm allotting per person it's unpredictable when it'll reach you


Why don't you let the 2h run out? You have the time for the full monty, you announce a pick every 2h. This means the contestants can plan ahead and you can make a solid schedule.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 06 2013 17:01 GMT
#17
On December 07 2013 01:59 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:51 lichter wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:49 The_Templar wrote:
wow the delay completely screws up my potentially picking someone -_-


Considering how much time I'm allotting per person it's unpredictable when it'll reach you


Why don't you let the 2h run out? You have the time for the full monty, you announce a pick every 2h. This means the contestants can plan ahead and you can make a solid schedule.


I suppose that is an acceptable compromise, and I can allow people to PM me (or a mod assistant) their choices in advance
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 06 2013 17:02 GMT
#18
On December 07 2013 01:58 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:56 Die4Ever wrote:
Are you open to changing the format? If you partition the 24 people that can be picked into 2 partitions, and only groups A-D can have players from partition 1 and only groups E-H can pick players from partition 2, then you can run the 2 partitions at the same time and give 4 hours between picks instead of just 2 hours.


Considering how lichter Points already resulted in some ridiculous groups last time around I am trying to put as little limitations as possible. No matter how I'd pick the two selection pools, it's going to be arbitrary and could result in more uneven groups.

If people pick tough groups it's their own fault now. :p

You could just randomize the 2 partitions. Or allow us to get ahead of schedule so since Shellbot already picked then Plexa has 10 hours left to pick, because Shellbot was due to pick 2 hours after this starts in 8 hours.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 06 2013 17:05 GMT
#19
So the people who advanced first in their groups don't get group pics?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 06 2013 17:06 GMT
#20
On December 07 2013 02:01 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:59 Ghanburighan wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:51 lichter wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:49 The_Templar wrote:
wow the delay completely screws up my potentially picking someone -_-


Considering how much time I'm allotting per person it's unpredictable when it'll reach you


Why don't you let the 2h run out? You have the time for the full monty, you announce a pick every 2h. This means the contestants can plan ahead and you can make a solid schedule.


I suppose that is an acceptable compromise, and I can allow people to PM me (or a mod assistant) their choices in advance

I think it's better to keep the picks public but allow us to get ahead of schedule, like rollover minutes for picking lol. I think we'll get through it really quickly. Maybe you could set time barriers for the 3 different stages just to get some more hype and trash talk.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 500
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 12m
INu's Battles
12h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 12m
OSC
23h 27m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.