• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:25
CEST 14:25
KST 21:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8587 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Group Selection Thread - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 07 2013 03:57 GMT
#81
On December 07 2013 12:34 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 12:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:17 Seeker wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:11 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.


I'm gonna grab the popcorn.

Grab a large. We're sharing.


ahh fine, I'm guessing you prefer classic butter?

That's fine. Do you like to add other stuff to your popcorn? I really like adding powdered cheese.


yeah I prefer the cheesy popcorn,
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 07 2013 04:04 GMT
#82
Plexa with an awesome pick.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 07 2013 04:06 GMT
#83
On December 07 2013 10:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 10:07 lichter wrote:
Shellbot is a chicken

Literally

I pick like Mvp
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 07 2013 04:11 GMT
#84
On December 07 2013 12:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 12:34 Seeker wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:17 Seeker wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:11 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.


I'm gonna grab the popcorn.

Grab a large. We're sharing.


ahh fine, I'm guessing you prefer classic butter?

That's fine. Do you like to add other stuff to your popcorn? I really like adding powdered cheese.


yeah I prefer the cheesy popcorn,

Then it's settled. Get a large popcorn with extra butter. I'll buy the powdered cheese. What time does the show start?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 07 2013 04:38 GMT
#85
Pick me Pick me...

oh wait, I don't want to be picked.
Administrator
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
December 07 2013 05:14 GMT
#86
On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.


i had waffles this morning for breakfast. it seems i shall dine on waffles again.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 05:18 GMT
#87
I will be upset if Hot_Bid afkwins
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 07 2013 06:07 GMT
#88
On December 07 2013 14:18 lichter wrote:
I will be upset if Hot_Bid afkwins

It's late in EU right now he's probably asleep.
Administrator
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 07 2013 06:08 GMT
#89
On December 07 2013 14:18 lichter wrote:
I will be upset if Hot_Bid afkwins

then his opponents need to campaign in the right way to make use of the fact that he's afkwinning!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 06:11 GMT
#90
49ish minutes til he autopicks GameHeart.

I know who opty is picking but I hope he unleashes some epic trash talk :D
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 07 2013 06:29 GMT
#91
okok i'll put a lit of effort into trash talking a bit
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 07:08 GMT
#92
Hot_Bid autopicks GameHeart!
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 07:35 GMT
#93
Man opty don't make me spoil your pick
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 08:54 GMT
#94
My phone is about to die but I guess opterown is away. Fortunately he told me that he selects Dodgin! Probably for all his MKP taunting.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 07 2013 08:59 GMT
#95
I pick Dodgin

I don't think there's that much to be surprised about my pick. There was a time when I found Dodgin tolerable - cool, even. But that was years ago. Lately he's just another bitter fan who whines daily to keep his post count up. His endless needling of MKP and Prime hardly helps - he's more butthurt than anyone about the GSTL Finals, despite not even being a StarTale fan.

I've also mentioned before that I don't want to pick a 'pushover' for my group, since that's a bit mean. Dodgin is the highest pickable seed, and he has contributed a small amount to the SC2 community, so he shouldn't be quite a pushover.

But I'm going to smash him out of the RO32 and into the abyss of suffering. I hope he picks hard opponents, because otherwise I'll afkwin the RO32 even more easily than the RO64.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 07 2013 09:00 GMT
#96
dem are fightin words right there.
Administrator
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 07 2013 10:38 GMT
#97
So who does Chill autopick
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 07 2013 10:42 GMT
#98
baller, haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 07 2013 10:44 GMT
#99
I just realised I'm going to end up being autopicked by some afk superuser just because my seeding is a little too low and they can't be assed to give a shit. How nice.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 07 2013 11:06 GMT
#100
On December 07 2013 19:44 TheBB wrote:
I just realised I'm going to end up being autopicked by some afk superuser just because my seeding is a little too low and they can't be assed to give a shit. How nice.


Just modify Aligulac a bit, so that every page on it, and every embedded html code, links back to the voting thread
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
36m
OSC
9h 51m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.