On December 07 2013 02:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
that's another point I was going to raise. who the fuck is gonna nominate for chill.
that's another point I was going to raise. who the fuck is gonna nominate for chill.
Autopick
I'M GOING TO BED
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:37 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that's another point I was going to raise. who the fuck is gonna nominate for chill. Autopick I'M GOING TO BED | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:32 lichter wrote: It barely matters anyway. It would have been KBB instead of Chill. That's the only change. PS. let me sleep I have work in the morning It's all about politics and stirring the pot. And I'm damn good at stirring pots. edit: gnight <3 | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:38 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:37 BLinD-RawR wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that's another point I was going to raise. who the fuck is gonna nominate for chill. Autopick I'M GOING TO BED good we need sanity in our host | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:40 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:38 lichter wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 BLinD-RawR wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that's another point I was going to raise. who the fuck is gonna nominate for chill. Autopick I'M GOING TO BED good we need sanity in our host we do? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:40 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:40 The_Templar wrote: On December 07 2013 02:38 lichter wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 BLinD-RawR wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that's another point I was going to raise. who the fuck is gonna nominate for chill. Autopick I'M GOING TO BED good we need sanity in our host we do? well it's organized badly enough when he's sane, don't want to imagine him when he's sleep-deprived | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:42 KadaverBB wrote: He screws me over and then goes to bed, pfft ![]() I tried to help you out. But if it cheers you up, my cubicle neighbor at work has a yoshi sitting on the shoulders of a reptar like the reptar is its mommy. It's so cuuuuute! edit: I put the yoshi there this morning. | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D | ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 07 2013 02:46 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:42 KadaverBB wrote: He screws me over and then goes to bed, pfft ![]() I tried to help you out. But if it cheers you up, my cubicle neighbor at work has a yoshi sitting on the shoulders of a reptar like the reptar is its mommy. It's so cuuuuute! edit: I put the yoshi there this morning. Happy Birthday! | ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
On December 07 2013 03:09 disciple wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again. excuses. youre just mad that nobody wanted your crappy tlstore discounts and free tshirts and stuff. team jai doesnt need to resort to petty bribing to win. the people have spoken. | ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
On December 07 2013 03:14 Serejai wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 03:09 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again. excuses. youre just mad that nobody wanted your crappy tlstore discounts and free tshirts and stuff. team jai doesnt need to resort to petty bribing to win. the people have spoken. you wanna have a rematch or not ? if Im too unpopular for you I can ask hotbid or wax to pick you. | ||
|
shiroiusagi
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
On December 07 2013 03:14 Serejai wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 03:09 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again. excuses. youre just mad that nobody wanted your crappy tlstore discounts and free tshirts and stuff. team jai doesnt need to resort to petty bribing to win. the people have spoken. Haha funny to hear from someone who pretty much bribed to the max. :x | ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
On December 07 2013 03:16 disciple wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 03:14 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 03:09 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again. excuses. youre just mad that nobody wanted your crappy tlstore discounts and free tshirts and stuff. team jai doesnt need to resort to petty bribing to win. the people have spoken. you wanna have a rematch or not ? if Im too unpopular for you I can ask hotbid or wax to pick you. son you cant take me. go back to coloring. | ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
On December 07 2013 03:22 Serejai wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 03:16 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 03:14 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 03:09 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again. excuses. youre just mad that nobody wanted your crappy tlstore discounts and free tshirts and stuff. team jai doesnt need to resort to petty bribing to win. the people have spoken. you wanna have a rematch or not ? if Im too unpopular for you I can ask hotbid or wax to pick you. son you cant take me. go back to coloring. ![]() | ||
|
Grovbolle
Denmark3818 Posts
On December 07 2013 03:22 Serejai wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 03:16 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 03:14 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 03:09 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:54 Serejai wrote: On December 07 2013 02:37 disciple wrote: On December 07 2013 02:34 Serejai wrote: im pretty sure chill doesnt even know this thread exists that doesnt make you more famous than him no but me beating you in a poll makes me more famous than you :D If you get the opportunity you can pick me again. I will be prepared next time, no offense but the first round I had no idea who you were (and I still kinda dont), I will make sure I don't lose to your rigged polls again. excuses. youre just mad that nobody wanted your crappy tlstore discounts and free tshirts and stuff. team jai doesnt need to resort to petty bribing to win. the people have spoken. you wanna have a rematch or not ? if Im too unpopular for you I can ask hotbid or wax to pick you. son you cant take me. go back to coloring. Ohh it's on | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On December 07 2013 03:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 02:46 BisuDagger wrote: On December 07 2013 02:42 KadaverBB wrote: He screws me over and then goes to bed, pfft ![]() I tried to help you out. But if it cheers you up, my cubicle neighbor at work has a yoshi sitting on the shoulders of a reptar like the reptar is its mommy. It's so cuuuuute! edit: I put the yoshi there this morning. Happy Birthday! Thanks! I'll be 26! This age means that if I date an 18 year old girl, that she was 10 when I turned 18. Yikes. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|