• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:36
CEST 22:36
KST 05:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8701 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Group Selection Thread - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 06 2013 23:48 GMT
#61
Please make a Group of Death equal to that of Life-Parting-Innovation-Flash, Shellshock
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 06 2013 23:58 GMT
#62
On December 07 2013 08:48 Pandain wrote:
Please make a Group of Death equal to that of Life-Parting-Innovation-Flash, Shellshock

I approve of this but didn't he pick already?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 00:00:03
December 06 2013 23:59 GMT
#63
On December 07 2013 08:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 08:48 Pandain wrote:
Please make a Group of Death equal to that of Life-Parting-Innovation-Flash, Shellshock

I approve of this but didn't he pick already?


He said Cosmic, but OP says there's still an hour until selections "actually" start

Basically pick R1CH.

None shall survive
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
December 07 2013 00:08 GMT
#64
With such tight deadlines, I wouldn't be surprised if over a quarter of participants don't succeed in naming someone before their slot ends. What they should do is be like Innovation and send lichter a list of people, with the instructions to pick the first currently unpicked person on the list.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 07 2013 00:32 GMT
#65
Don't forget any can vote against serejai and reset router as much as they want, hes gonna spam like 50 votes for himself at the last second anyways.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 07 2013 00:48 GMT
#66
On December 07 2013 08:59 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 08:58 The_Templar wrote:
On December 07 2013 08:48 Pandain wrote:
Please make a Group of Death equal to that of Life-Parting-Innovation-Flash, Shellshock

I approve of this but didn't he pick already?


He said Cosmic, but OP says there's still an hour until selections "actually" start

Basically pick R1CH.

None shall survive

There's still ro16
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 01:07 GMT
#67
Shellbot is a chicken
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 01:16 GMT
#68
On December 07 2013 10:07 lichter wrote:
Shellbot is a chicken

Literally
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 07 2013 01:31 GMT
#69
Shellbot is actually a Duck. A Duckdeok. Because he plays to win.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 07 2013 03:01 GMT
#70
if plexa and hotbid forget to pick, they'll be picking gameheart and baller respectively, which are the same initial RO64 matches they had. this is potentially an issue, i guess?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 03:03:45
December 07 2013 03:03 GMT
#71
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 03:04 GMT
#72
omg Plexa so ballsy
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 07 2013 03:05 GMT
#73
yeahhh plexa manning it up! :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 03:06 GMT
#74
Someone go pester Hot_bid to pick
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 07 2013 03:11 GMT
#75
On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.


I'm gonna grab the popcorn.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
December 07 2013 03:16 GMT
#76
Yeahhh Plexa o/ :D
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 07 2013 03:17 GMT
#77
On December 07 2013 12:11 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.


I'm gonna grab the popcorn.

Grab a large. We're sharing.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 07 2013 03:18 GMT
#78
Wow Plexa has earned the vote. Manly indeed.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 07 2013 03:32 GMT
#79
On December 07 2013 12:17 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 12:11 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.


I'm gonna grab the popcorn.

Grab a large. We're sharing.


ahh fine, I'm guessing you prefer classic butter?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 07 2013 03:34 GMT
#80
On December 07 2013 12:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 12:17 Seeker wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:11 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 07 2013 12:03 Plexa wrote:
I was going to pick shiro, because we're friends and so we could advance together [I also suspect that Shiro would pick an easyish opponent which would make advancing together likely].

But then I encountered how obnoxious Serejai has been throughout this contest and thought it was time he was taught a lesson in humility. Let's go #teamnotjai. I pick Serejai.


I'm gonna grab the popcorn.

Grab a large. We're sharing.


ahh fine, I'm guessing you prefer classic butter?

That's fine. Do you like to add other stuff to your popcorn? I really like adding powdered cheese.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech154
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 87
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20717
Calm 2554
Mini 164
Dewaltoss 109
firebathero 95
soO 54
Bale 32
PianO 15
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift2456
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1171
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu892
Other Games
summit1g3731
FrodaN1680
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck333
B2W.Neo318
ToD240
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr108
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Shiphtur541
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 40m
Replay Cast
2h 25m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.