• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

Scelight 6.0: Patch 3.0 + LotV support - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
927 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 47 Next All
Wormlips
Profile Joined February 2012
United States3 Posts
May 29 2014 21:06 GMT
#361
I just started using SC2ReplayStats and since I didn't have Sc2Gears I went with the standalone application for uploading replays. How come there is no indication on SC2ReplayStats that Scelight has replaced Sc2Gears? Is it just because Sc2Gears still works better for uploading replays? Looks like I need to get Sc2Gears or Scelight so I can hear "replay saved".
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-31 10:08:37
May 31 2014 10:08 GMT
#362
On May 30 2014 06:06 Wormlips wrote:
I just started using SC2ReplayStats and since I didn't have Sc2Gears I went with the standalone application for uploading replays. How come there is no indication on SC2ReplayStats that Scelight has replaced Sc2Gears? Is it just because Sc2Gears still works better for uploading replays? Looks like I need to get Sc2Gears or Scelight so I can hear "replay saved".

You ask that as if the Sc2ReplayStats site would have any obligation to indicate something like that, which they don't.

And yes, Scelight does not have a built-in replay sharing feature yet.
https://repmastered.icza.net
kagamin
Profile Joined September 2010
United States191 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 10:25:32
June 09 2014 10:10 GMT
#363
Can you add tooltips to the table headers like SPM, SQ, and SC? I was able to figure out what they stood for after some googling, and later in the customize columns window, but it would be nice to have tooltips. Thanks.
VolvicCH
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain21 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-18 14:07:05
June 18 2014 14:05 GMT
#364
When I start the application, I now get a message saying that I am not registered (although I am)??


EDIT: I uninstalled and then re-installed flash this morning due to having some problems with loading videos on twitch, might this be the reason??
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - Douglas McArthur -
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
June 18 2014 16:58 GMT
#365
On June 18 2014 23:05 VolvicCH wrote:
When I start the application, I now get a message saying that I am not registered (although I am)??


EDIT: I uninstalled and then re-installed flash this morning due to having some problems with loading videos on twitch, might this be the reason??

Flash has nothing to do with Scelight.

My guess is that your registration file has expired. You can check this on the Registraiton info page inside Scelight (either in the Scelight Launcher or after you started Scelight - Help menu / Registration info). The registration file has a validity/expiration time (6 months). You can simply redownload a new registration file.

You can read more about this on the Registration page:
https://sites.google.com/site/scelight/registration
https://repmastered.icza.net
Wiwiweb
Profile Joined August 2010
France56 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-18 22:26:41
June 18 2014 22:25 GMT
#366
A feature request: Would it be possible to get the "Played" column as a filter option? I would like to be able to get all replays of the day/month in one click by adding a filter like "Played less than 1 day ago". Currently only absolute time is available, so I'd have to change the filter every day/month.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
June 19 2014 18:32 GMT
#367
What are people's configurations for save folder and such with SCELite? I'm trying to find the best way to save games
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
June 19 2014 19:44 GMT
#368
On June 19 2014 07:25 Wiwiweb wrote:
A feature request: Would it be possible to get the "Played" column as a filter option? I would like to be able to get all replays of the day/month in one click by adding a filter like "Played less than 1 day ago". Currently only absolute time is available, so I'd have to change the filter every day/month.

Well, "Played less than 1 day ago" is built into Scelight now. If you list your replays, by default the result table is sorted by replay date descending, so your last replays are the the top of the list.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Wiwiweb
Profile Joined August 2010
France56 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-20 09:06:00
June 20 2014 09:05 GMT
#369
On June 20 2014 04:44 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Well, "Played less than 1 day ago" is built into Scelight now. If you list your replays, by default the result table is sorted by replay date descending, so your last replays are the the top of the list.


Yes, that's what i'm doing right now. But it means I have to scroll down until the date changes, then select everything upwards, then multi replay analysis. I'm thinking about a filter option.

Here would be my use case:
-I set up a "Replay Folder" that has a filter attached saying "only replays less than one day ago". I only need to do this once.
-I double click it to list all replays.
-I CTRL+A to select all replays, then click multi replay analysis.
-I get a report on my day's matches in only a moment.
Same thing for month or any other amount of time.

It seems logical to have all columns as filters, especially when there's way more complicated stuff available as filter. Since you already are calculating relative time in the "Played" column, I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard to implement it as a filter. Of course if I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

Thanks a lot for your effort making this program.
random betrayal
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1 Post
July 11 2014 22:03 GMT
#370
Program is not staring for me. I have java 7, 32 bit installed, but I get the following error
"An error occurred while starting the application. Access is denied."

Any thoughts, I did not find anything doing a google search
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
July 12 2014 06:53 GMT
#371
On July 12 2014 07:03 random betrayal wrote:
Program is not staring for me. I have java 7, 32 bit installed, but I get the following error
"An error occurred while starting the application. Access is denied."

Any thoughts, I did not find anything doing a google search

Where did you extract it to? How are you trying to start it? With which file?
https://repmastered.icza.net
Xaeldaren
Profile Joined June 2010
Ireland588 Posts
July 18 2014 15:52 GMT
#372
Will EPM ever be added to Scelight? One thing I use SC2gears for is to track my progress in improving the efficiency of my actions and Scelight doesn't allow me to do that.
uzi88
Profile Joined June 2014
United States8 Posts
July 28 2014 04:26 GMT
#373
Hello, what functionality is available in scelight that is not in sc2gears? a plug-in i use is not compatible with sce-light and i dont know if i'd rather run both programs or just stick to sc2gears. thanks
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 11:10:10
July 28 2014 11:09 GMT
#374
On July 28 2014 13:26 uzi88 wrote:
Hello, what functionality is available in scelight that is not in sc2gears? a plug-in i use is not compatible with sce-light and i dont know if i'd rather run both programs or just stick to sc2gears. thanks

There are a lot of differences, far more than to simply enumerate here. You should try it to get a feeling of it.

To get a quick glance, first you should check out the screenshots of Scelight:
Scelight album
https://repmastered.icza.net
frajen86
Profile Joined February 2014
168 Posts
July 31 2014 02:28 GMT
#375
Is there a way to view specific losses for units/buildings?

For example, I can see "Army Resources Killed" but it just lumps everything together into minerals/gas - is there a way to tell specifically which units have been killed?

Thanks!
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
July 31 2014 03:51 GMT
#376
So what happened to SC2Gears showing suspicious actions but this doesnt?
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
July 31 2014 06:12 GMT
#377
On July 31 2014 11:28 frajen86 wrote:
Is there a way to view specific losses for units/buildings?

For example, I can see "Army Resources Killed" but it just lumps everything together into minerals/gas - is there a way to tell specifically which units have been killed?

Thanks!

No, details of killed units is not displayed.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
July 31 2014 06:13 GMT
#378
On July 31 2014 12:51 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
So what happened to SC2Gears showing suspicious actions but this doesnt?

What do you mean? What suspicious actions?
https://repmastered.icza.net
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
July 31 2014 16:41 GMT
#379
On July 31 2014 15:13 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 12:51 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
So what happened to SC2Gears showing suspicious actions but this doesnt?

What do you mean? What suspicious actions?


I remember in SCGears there would be red actions that would display any suspicious things. IE clicking on units through fog of war, etc...
frajen86
Profile Joined February 2014
168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 18:21:06
July 31 2014 18:20 GMT
#380
On July 31 2014 15:12 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 11:28 frajen86 wrote:
Is there a way to view specific losses for units/buildings?

For example, I can see "Army Resources Killed" but it just lumps everything together into minerals/gas - is there a way to tell specifically which units have been killed?

Thanks!

No, details of killed units is not displayed.

Since you must have the data stored somewhere, can I request making it visible in a future update? : )
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 127
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift3174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g5946
FrodaN2407
fl0m737
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe268
ToD207
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King36
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 48m
INu's Battles
13h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.