• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:21
CEST 21:21
KST 04:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8948 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 57

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 109 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 11 2013 06:04 GMT
#1121
On December 11 2013 14:52 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 14:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
If Wax reads my application and makes me a TL writer he gets my vote. I mean I already voted for him but he gets a second vote in my heart.


Well you actually could vote for him again

Serejai style.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
December 11 2013 06:48 GMT
#1122
Stuchiu for Pitchfork Preserver!!!

Always vote Stuchiu
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 11 2013 09:10 GMT
#1123
On December 11 2013 14:31 BisuDagger wrote:
No one discussing the real group of death. Have you looked at group E?!?


Yeah, vote BisuDagger and (sic!) baller for an awesome winner's match of epic proportions!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 11 2013 09:14 GMT
#1124
What? 1-2 hours ago I was like 10-15 votes ahead of 2pac, and now I'm suddenly 20 behind

Why is this contest so stressful.
Administrator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 11 2013 09:16 GMT
#1125
The_Templar got a large influx of votes too
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ratty
Profile Joined July 2011
New Zealand275 Posts
December 11 2013 09:18 GMT
#1126
so like an idiot for the 2nd day in a row i tried to vote using my shitty samsung note. tiny screen plus sausage like troll fingers and tiny writing make this incredibly difficult over so many polls so a few people got fat finger votes =) make the most of it.
no. monkeys land on their feet, they're like masturbating cats ~ #~hyvaa~#~
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-11 09:58:52
December 11 2013 09:57 GMT
#1127
Wow, what happened while I was sleeping?

Yeah, TL on mobile is quite bad. At least the forums...
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 11 2013 10:16 GMT
#1128
On December 11 2013 12:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 10:59 lichter wrote:
On December 11 2013 09:52 disciple wrote:
On December 11 2013 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

at this rate, you'll all be missing out on some awesome battle reports

I have a lot of respect for what you do btw, I really hate my group - its only ppl who know their stuff.


The only guy left that doesn't know his stuff is Serejai

I dunno about that

He obviously knows his way around internet politics.

Also LEAD

YEAH
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-11 11:04:00
December 11 2013 11:03 GMT
#1129
Alright, time to start campaigning for the next round, I guess.

Hi, my name is SirJolt, and I would very much like to win.

If you aren't persuaded by that argument, read this blog that I maintain offering advice to amateur necromancers.
Moderator@SirJolt
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
December 11 2013 11:03 GMT
#1130
On December 11 2013 18:57 TheBB wrote:
Wow, what happened while I was sleeping?

Yeah, TL on mobile is quite bad. At least the forums...

I tweeted. A lot
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#1131
On December 11 2013 20:03 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 18:57 TheBB wrote:
Wow, what happened while I was sleeping?

Yeah, TL on mobile is quite bad. At least the forums...

I tweeted. A lot

Oh, and you even remembered our anniversary! (I thought it was the 15th to be honest.)
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
December 11 2013 12:25 GMT
#1132
On December 11 2013 20:03 SirJolt wrote:
Alright, time to start campaigning for the next round, I guess.

Hi, my name is SirJolt, and I would very much like to win.

If you aren't persuaded by that argument, read this blog that I maintain offering advice to amateur necromancers.

Rofl that blog is gold. You have my vote =)
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 11 2013 12:27 GMT
#1133
On December 11 2013 20:03 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 18:57 TheBB wrote:
Wow, what happened while I was sleeping?

Yeah, TL on mobile is quite bad. At least the forums...

I tweeted. A lot

Social media hero.
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
December 11 2013 12:36 GMT
#1134
kadaver y u so popular
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 11 2013 12:52 GMT
#1135
On December 11 2013 21:36 Sayle wrote:
kadaver y u so popular

Now you know how I felt.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 11 2013 13:02 GMT
#1136
I try to be nice to everyone, kindness is always returned! <3
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 11 2013 13:03 GMT
#1137
People are just afraid to vote against KBB
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-11 13:09:27
December 11 2013 13:09 GMT
#1138
On December 11 2013 21:52 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 21:36 Sayle wrote:
kadaver y u so popular

Now you know how I felt.

seeker's revenge is sweet to him
I voted kadaver and if I could I would vote him several more times
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
December 11 2013 13:49 GMT
#1139
On December 11 2013 22:02 KadaverBB wrote:
I try to be nice to everyone, kindness is always returned! <3

only to lull us into a false sense of security.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 11 2013 13:58 GMT
#1140
On December 11 2013 22:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 22:02 KadaverBB wrote:
I try to be nice to everyone, kindness is always returned! <3

only to lull us into a false sense of security.


You need to boost your voting. You have to represent KT in the finals !
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1040
TKL 354
EnkiAlexander 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1040
mouzHeroMarine 372
TKL 354
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16521
Calm 2452
Horang2 355
Mini 161
Rush 99
EffOrt 80
Zeus 47
Trap 20
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto10
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4833
pashabiceps2318
Fnx 1504
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3456
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1673
Beastyqt753
B2W.Neo456
C9.Mang0317
crisheroes208
Dewaltoss102
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason22
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• imaqtpie1019
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 39m
INu's Battles
15h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 39m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.