• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12028 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 59

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 109 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 11 2013 16:01 GMT
#1161
Wow Chill vs. Baller down to the wire.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-11 16:01:56
December 11 2013 16:01 GMT
#1162
wp KAG

see you in the final match.

lol win or lose I would have said the same thing.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 11 2013 16:02 GMT
#1163
so its me vs naz in the losers match ? you ungrateful bitchez ...
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 11 2013 16:04 GMT
#1164
On December 12 2013 01:02 disciple wrote:
so its me vs naz in the losers match ? you ungrateful bitchez ...


cheer up, you know I voted for you.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 11 2013 16:04 GMT
#1165
On December 12 2013 01:02 disciple wrote:
so its me vs naz in the losers match ? you ungrateful bitchez ...

I never saw this coming, I promise.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-11 16:08:46
December 11 2013 16:05 GMT
#1166
On December 12 2013 01:02 disciple wrote:
so its me vs naz in the losers match ? you ungrateful bitchez ...

I did not abandon you my fellow Bisu fan.

edit: Did chill or baller win?
Nvm, chill won by one. Winners Rematch time.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 11 2013 16:10 GMT
#1167
Results are up yo
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#1168
Also no recap this round because my brain hurts
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#1169
Time for a rematch! Can't believe I won, I love you guys! <3
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 11 2013 16:13 GMT
#1170
On December 12 2013 01:12 KadaverBB wrote:
Time for a rematch! Can't believe I won, I love you guys! <3

you beat me last time, but I've increased my popularity since then!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 11 2013 16:14 GMT
#1171
On December 12 2013 01:13 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 01:12 KadaverBB wrote:
Time for a rematch! Can't believe I won, I love you guys! <3

you beat me last time, but I've increased my popularity since then!


How did you accomplish this?!!?
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#1172
Wow these new matchups look intense.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 11 2013 16:17 GMT
#1173
On December 12 2013 01:14 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 01:13 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 12 2013 01:12 KadaverBB wrote:
Time for a rematch! Can't believe I won, I love you guys! <3

you beat me last time, but I've increased my popularity since then!


How did you accomplish this?!!?


By suddenly releasing 2014 WCS Predictor

plus twitter or something
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
December 11 2013 16:44 GMT
#1174
If SirJolt's blog didn't do the trick he could have posted a pic and seduced everyone into voting for him.
Interesting stuff though. Told you you could do it KBB ^^

Also you guys are all so manner. Where is the flaming and bashing etc? We need Serejai back!
<3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 11 2013 16:48 GMT
#1175
On December 12 2013 01:44 dravernor wrote:
If SirJolt's blog didn't do the trick he could have posted a pic and seduced everyone into voting for him.
Interesting stuff though. Told you you could do it KBB ^^

Also you guys are all so manner. Where is the flaming and bashing etc? We need Serejai back!

don't worry I'm planning something for this match
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
December 11 2013 16:53 GMT
#1176
[image loading]
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 11 2013 17:48 GMT
#1177
I noticed (and someone PM'd me) that I went from 25ish behind disciple to 10 ahead overnight, but I'm not entirely sure how that suddenly happened.
If you were one of the people that voted me in that time span and there was a motivating factor other than "The_Templar is awesome! I should vote him," please explain it to me in PM so I can do it again. <3
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 11 2013 17:50 GMT
#1178
I also got about 40? votes while I was asleep. I love all you people :D PM for internet hugs
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 11 2013 17:51 GMT
#1179
On December 12 2013 02:50 KadaverBB wrote:
I also got about 40? votes while I was asleep. I love all you people :D PM for internet hugs

So did TheBB... interesting... now that I think about it, it could be almost as if one guy was spamming against our opponents.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 11 2013 17:52 GMT
#1180
It's a BB-conspiracy!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech50
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33759
Calm 3357
Shuttle 1116
actioN 220
firebathero 181
Hyuk 113
Barracks 105
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 61
Hyun 29
[ Show more ]
Free 24
Aegong 23
Bale 23
HiyA 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 104
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1342
fl0m1134
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2121
FrodaN1331
Beastyqt663
ceh9354
B2W.Neo336
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee186
byalli183
C9.Mang0155
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King68
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 33m
Replay Cast
5h 18m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.