• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11430 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 56

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 109 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 10 2013 20:46 GMT
#1101
On December 11 2013 05:44 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On December 11 2013 05:26 WigglingSquid wrote:
There aren't big enough tournaments going on to lure people into voting for TheBB. An unfortunate calendar.

Same thing happening to me, no live reporting

it's also my off season lol

Yeah but you're able to announce your fancy new program as it progresses
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
December 10 2013 21:58 GMT
#1102
I would say, from a statisticians view the plexa-serejai vote is not done correct.

It should have 3 options:
a) plexa
b) serejai
c) NOT serejai

this would most likely display the voters intention in a better way
Oukka
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Finland1683 Posts
December 10 2013 22:01 GMT
#1103
I think option
d) I was promised free stuff
would also need to be added.
I play children's card games and watch a lot of dota, CS and HS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 10 2013 22:03 GMT
#1104
On December 11 2013 07:01 Oukka wrote:
I think option
d) I was promised free stuff
would also need to be added.

I thought some people were just on team jai though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
December 10 2013 22:32 GMT
#1105
Almost all the people I'm voting for are losing at the moment.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 10 2013 22:33 GMT
#1106
On December 11 2013 07:32 Kasaraki wrote:
Almost all the people I'm voting for are losing at the moment.

Does that mean you voted for me? :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 10 2013 22:39 GMT
#1107
On December 11 2013 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 07:32 Kasaraki wrote:
Almost all the people I'm voting for are losing at the moment.

Does that mean you voted for me? :D

He said almost
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 10 2013 22:53 GMT
#1108
On December 11 2013 07:39 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 07:33 The_Templar wrote:
On December 11 2013 07:32 Kasaraki wrote:
Almost all the people I'm voting for are losing at the moment.

Does that mean you voted for me? :D

He said almost

he voted for you and plexa most likely though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 10 2013 22:54 GMT
#1109
On December 10 2013 07:20 TheBB wrote:
Thanks to everyone contributing to the biggest upset in L'sTLCMAT history! LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN, PEOPLE.

Imagine the headlines! The vote difference is still explainable by random error. Yes I actually checked.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 11 2013 00:36 GMT
#1110
I should make a blog about my disease so I could grab some more sympathy votes.

I think I'll save that for the final match tho.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 11 2013 00:39 GMT
#1111
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

at this rate, you'll all be missing out on some awesome battle reports
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 11 2013 00:52 GMT
#1112
On December 11 2013 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

at this rate, you'll all be missing out on some awesome battle reports

I have a lot of respect for what you do btw, I really hate my group - its only ppl who know their stuff.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 11 2013 00:55 GMT
#1113
On December 11 2013 09:52 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

at this rate, you'll all be missing out on some awesome battle reports

I have a lot of respect for what you do btw, I really hate my group - its only ppl who know their stuff.

we got the group of almost-death, a common occurrence in a tournament this stacked.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 11 2013 01:49 GMT
#1114
WTF happened last night lol KAG and I are now neck and neck.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 11 2013 01:52 GMT
#1115
it was 72-72 so I decided I would vote now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 11 2013 01:59 GMT
#1116
On December 11 2013 09:52 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

at this rate, you'll all be missing out on some awesome battle reports

I have a lot of respect for what you do btw, I really hate my group - its only ppl who know their stuff.


The only guy left that doesn't know his stuff is Serejai
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 11 2013 03:29 GMT
#1117
On December 11 2013 10:59 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 09:52 disciple wrote:
On December 11 2013 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

at this rate, you'll all be missing out on some awesome battle reports

I have a lot of respect for what you do btw, I really hate my group - its only ppl who know their stuff.


The only guy left that doesn't know his stuff is Serejai

I dunno about that
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 11 2013 05:31 GMT
#1118
No one discussing the real group of death. Have you looked at group E?!?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 11 2013 05:47 GMT
#1119
If Wax reads my application and makes me a TL writer he gets my vote. I mean I already voted for him but he gets a second vote in my heart.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 11 2013 05:52 GMT
#1120
On December 11 2013 14:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
If Wax reads my application and makes me a TL writer he gets my vote. I mean I already voted for him but he gets a second vote in my heart.


Well you actually could vote for him again
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
UpATreeSC 118
ProTech48
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33846
Calm 3366
Shuttle 1181
actioN 234
firebathero 181
Hyuk 125
Barracks 114
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 66
Hyun 34
[ Show more ]
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Free 22
soO 21
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe73
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1383
fl0m1086
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2164
FrodaN1295
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo336
ceh9333
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee189
byalli183
C9.Mang0170
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr84
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur872
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 35m
Replay Cast
5h 20m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.