• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6911 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 55

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 109 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 10 2013 04:00 GMT
#1081
this group H, 50/50/50/50 haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 10 2013 04:46 GMT
#1082
On December 10 2013 13:00 opterown wrote:
this group H, 50/50/50/50 haha

lol fml
"Expert" mods4ever.com
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
December 10 2013 06:08 GMT
#1083
On December 10 2013 13:00 opterown wrote:
this group H, 50/50/50/50 haha


Had to break it up
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 10 2013 07:59 GMT
#1084
On December 10 2013 03:14 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 03:04 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Voting here is much more satisfying than voting in Russian general election! I know my votes will matter here!

unless you vote in the serejai poll


Yes.

[image loading]
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 10 2013 09:29 GMT
#1085
On December 10 2013 10:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
kbb is not winning because sayle is more fun.

deal with it.

How does it feel not completely crushing me
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
December 10 2013 10:03 GMT
#1086
On December 10 2013 18:29 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 10:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
kbb is not winning because sayle is more fun.

deal with it.

How does it feel not completely crushing me


I never thought I'd actually be ahead of you.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 10 2013 10:03 GMT
#1087
On December 10 2013 08:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 08:54 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:51 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:49 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:37 opterown wrote:
winners' match looks like it will be hard

nah once I figure out how to crush disciple I will own TheBB with my awesome special powers

LR thread battle: inference vs live reporting?

Yeah I actually use facts to help people understand the play and skill level of both players on the way to victory/defeat.
BB just talks about the outcome and what it probably means, although I'm no statistician

I actually meant that we could both post the respective polls in LRs, like I did during Fragbite Masters.

I would appreciate that actually, me vs BB would be fun

While I appreciate that, I think Lichter didn't want any reposting of the polls, so he could freeze the results properly after deadline.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 10 2013 10:42 GMT
#1088
On December 10 2013 19:03 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 08:55 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:54 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:51 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:49 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:37 opterown wrote:
winners' match looks like it will be hard

nah once I figure out how to crush disciple I will own TheBB with my awesome special powers

LR thread battle: inference vs live reporting?

Yeah I actually use facts to help people understand the play and skill level of both players on the way to victory/defeat.
BB just talks about the outcome and what it probably means, although I'm no statistician

I actually meant that we could both post the respective polls in LRs, like I did during Fragbite Masters.

I would appreciate that actually, me vs BB would be fun

While I appreciate that, I think Lichter didn't want any reposting of the polls, so he could freeze the results properly after deadline.

This is correct.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 10 2013 10:48 GMT
#1089
Yeah it's a pain in the butt when people vote after the time period is up D:
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-10 10:49:13
December 10 2013 10:48 GMT
#1090
On December 10 2013 19:03 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 08:55 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:54 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:51 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:49 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:37 opterown wrote:
winners' match looks like it will be hard

nah once I figure out how to crush disciple I will own TheBB with my awesome special powers

LR thread battle: inference vs live reporting?

Yeah I actually use facts to help people understand the play and skill level of both players on the way to victory/defeat.
BB just talks about the outcome and what it probably means, although I'm no statistician

I actually meant that we could both post the respective polls in LRs, like I did during Fragbite Masters.

I would appreciate that actually, me vs BB would be fun

While I appreciate that, I think Lichter didn't want any reposting of the polls, so he could freeze the results properly after deadline.

Oh well, I'll post a link to the voting thread OP.
(Also, editing out the polls I posted yesterday.)
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 10 2013 12:28 GMT
#1091
On December 10 2013 19:48 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 19:03 TheBB wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:55 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:54 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:51 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:49 WigglingSquid wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:44 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:37 opterown wrote:
winners' match looks like it will be hard

nah once I figure out how to crush disciple I will own TheBB with my awesome special powers

LR thread battle: inference vs live reporting?

Yeah I actually use facts to help people understand the play and skill level of both players on the way to victory/defeat.
BB just talks about the outcome and what it probably means, although I'm no statistician

I actually meant that we could both post the respective polls in LRs, like I did during Fragbite Masters.

I would appreciate that actually, me vs BB would be fun

While I appreciate that, I think Lichter didn't want any reposting of the polls, so he could freeze the results properly after deadline.

Oh well, I'll post a link to the voting thread OP.
(Also, editing out the polls I posted yesterday.)


I've been posting a link to the voting thread OP and specified which group the person I support is in.

On that note, vote baller! He's the most baller individual on TL.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
December 10 2013 12:39 GMT
#1092
Can we nag R1CH to get polls that only allow voting for a certain length of time (or up to a certain time)?

It would nice with the head/heart prediction polls in LRs too, so people couldn't go back and vote afterwards. I don't know how this would work, but R1CH is a wizard
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
December 10 2013 12:47 GMT
#1093
Hmm, I may have to start doing some campaigning to win this one.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 10 2013 14:24 GMT
#1094
On December 10 2013 21:47 Sayle wrote:
Hmm, I may have to start doing some campaigning to win this one.

ladder stream go
Moderator。◕‿◕。
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 10 2013 14:25 GMT
#1095
On December 10 2013 19:03 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 18:29 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 10 2013 10:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
kbb is not winning because sayle is more fun.

deal with it.

How does it feel not completely crushing me


I never thought I'd actually be ahead of you.

What?

You're totally more famous than me.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 10 2013 14:34 GMT
#1096
KAG, you're too fucking humble.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-10 19:43:53
December 10 2013 19:11 GMT
#1097
baller vs. Chill is rather close lol

Edit: in case you dunno

+ Show Spoiler +
1: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136804

2: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=160402
On October 14 2010 03:56 Boblion wrote:
I think he is Chill


3: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=117025&currentpage=2

others=2, baller=4 => baller made 3 graphs before this and chill made 1 which equals 4
also (4+2=6, 6/2=3 => HL3 confirmed.)


anyway vote for baller! (or chill)
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 10 2013 20:26 GMT
#1098
There aren't big enough tournaments going on to lure people into voting for TheBB. An unfortunate calendar.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 10 2013 20:27 GMT
#1099
On December 11 2013 05:26 WigglingSquid wrote:
There aren't big enough tournaments going on to lure people into voting for TheBB. An unfortunate calendar.

Same thing happening to me, no live reporting
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 10 2013 20:44 GMT
#1100
On December 11 2013 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:26 WigglingSquid wrote:
There aren't big enough tournaments going on to lure people into voting for TheBB. An unfortunate calendar.

Same thing happening to me, no live reporting

it's also my off season lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE77
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox589
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0304
JimRising 303
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
Other Games
gamesdonequick20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 8m
INu's Battles
12h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 8m
OSC
23h 23m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.