• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7814 users

Papa John's explores EG, Liquid, and ROOT eSports - Page 46

Forum Index > SC2 General
983 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next All
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 04:20:38
August 31 2013 04:18 GMT
#901
nevermind forget it dont even know why this was bumped
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
August 31 2013 04:20 GMT
#902
I appreciated the Plato reference, though it is odd. I do find the lack of follow up from Papa Johns a bit disheartening, but I sort of expected it.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 31 2013 04:22 GMT
#903
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 04:28:20
August 31 2013 04:25 GMT
#904
On August 31 2013 13:22 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.


And I'm happy you voiced your opinion.

Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind.


I once wrote a response to one of your messages about how I'd hate going to buy a used car with you because your such an apologist, willing to let everyone walk all over you and apologize for their poor behavior. But then I deleted it.

At least you admit it now, so I can confirm my belief.

But the issue (for you at least) becomes what is stopping TL or EG in the future from failing to follow through on something else important to some people, say something you think is important?

Certainly not your opinions now. In fact, you're giving them a free pass for the future.

You should read Plato's Republic, and I'll recommend the Tao Te Ching to you too. You might learn a thing or two.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 31 2013 04:26 GMT
#905
I agree with Bronzeknee, even though I don't really care about this.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 31 2013 04:33 GMT
#906
On August 31 2013 13:25 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 13:22 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.


And I'm happy you voiced your opinion.

Show nested quote +
Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it.


I once wrote a response to one of your messages about how I'd hate going to buy a used car with you because your such an apologist, willing to let everyone walk all over you and apologize for their poor behavior. But then I deleted it.

At least you admit it now, so I can confirm my belief.

But the issue (for you at least) becomes what is stopping TL or EG in the future from failing to follow through on something else important to some people, say something you think is important?

Certainly not your opinions now. In fact, you're giving them a free pass for the future.

Nothing. But I have faith they won't. I don't worry myself about you tube videos I won't get. It to minor to be bothered with or get upset about. There are plent of good things to watch and enjoy, so they can release the YouTube videos later. And if people want to get about it, they can. And I will continue to point out all those teams have provided quality entertainment since.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 04:41:19
August 31 2013 04:36 GMT
#907
On August 31 2013 13:33 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 13:25 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:22 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.


And I'm happy you voiced your opinion.

Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it.


I once wrote a response to one of your messages about how I'd hate going to buy a used car with you because your such an apologist, willing to let everyone walk all over you and apologize for their poor behavior. But then I deleted it.

At least you admit it now, so I can confirm my belief.

But the issue (for you at least) becomes what is stopping TL or EG in the future from failing to follow through on something else important to some people, say something you think is important?

Certainly not your opinions now. In fact, you're giving them a free pass for the future.

But I have faith they won't.


Based on their history with the E-Sports Tiers, you would say "well they didn't follow through on that thing important to those guys, but I'm sure they will follow through on what is important to me"?

Well, as Donald Rumsfeld said, "freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things."

As you wish. I'll never buy a used car with you, or place a bet based on your advice...
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 04:42:11
August 31 2013 04:41 GMT
#908
On August 31 2013 13:36 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 13:33 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:25 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:22 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.


And I'm happy you voiced your opinion.

Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it.


I once wrote a response to one of your messages about how I'd hate going to buy a used car with you because your such an apologist, willing to let everyone walk all over you and apologize for their poor behavior. But then I deleted it.

At least you admit it now, so I can confirm my belief.

But the issue (for you at least) becomes what is stopping TL or EG in the future from failing to follow through on something else important to some people, say something you think is important?

Certainly not your opinions now. In fact, you're giving them a free pass for the future.

But I have faith they won't.


Based on their history with the E-Sports Tiers?

Well, as Donald Rumsfeld said, "freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things."

As you wish. I'll never buy a used car with you, or place a bet based on your advice...

You can believe that. I said I trusted TL, EG and Root, not the world at large. They are not used car sales men. You keep trying to make this about more than it is. It is minor and has no negative impact on my life. If it did, I might be a little less trusting. But that is not the case.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 31 2013 04:41 GMT
#909
I gotta agree with BronzeKnee. If TL/EG/Root promised that they'll release those videos or do whatever for those tiers then they should follow through. Giving them a pass and eventually sweeping it under the rug is not the way to go because it means that in the future, they can do such things again. I personally could care less since I didn't buy any pizza and don't care much for what they promised lol but I'm sure some people bought pizza just to try and help the community reach the different tiers.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 04:45:59
August 31 2013 04:42 GMT
#910
On August 31 2013 13:41 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 13:36 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:33 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:25 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:22 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.


And I'm happy you voiced your opinion.

Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it.


I once wrote a response to one of your messages about how I'd hate going to buy a used car with you because your such an apologist, willing to let everyone walk all over you and apologize for their poor behavior. But then I deleted it.

At least you admit it now, so I can confirm my belief.

But the issue (for you at least) becomes what is stopping TL or EG in the future from failing to follow through on something else important to some people, say something you think is important?

Certainly not your opinions now. In fact, you're giving them a free pass for the future.

But I have faith they won't.


Based on their history with the E-Sports Tiers?

Well, as Donald Rumsfeld said, "freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things."

As you wish. I'll never buy a used car with you, or place a bet based on your advice...

You can believe that. I said I trusted TL, EG and Root, not the world at large. They are not used car sales men. You keep trying to make this about more than it is. It is minor and has no negative impact on my life. If it did, I might be a little less trusting. But that is not the case.


So again, you would say "well they didn't follow through on that thing important to those guys, but I'm sure they will follow through on what is important to me" because you have faith they will?
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 31 2013 04:43 GMT
#911
BronzeKnee sure likes to name drop

I mean I agree they need to hold up their end of the bargain but sheesh man
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 04:45:06
August 31 2013 04:44 GMT
#912
On August 31 2013 13:43 lichter wrote:
BronzeKnee sure likes to name drop

I mean I agree they need to hold up their end of the bargain but sheesh man


Hey, just taking it all the way to teach someone. I gotta lead the horses to water man... whether or not they drink isn't up to me. But I have to do all I can, for me.
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
August 31 2013 04:46 GMT
#913
Before asking us to support you again, be sure to make good on your promises for the first time
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 31 2013 04:47 GMT
#914
On August 31 2013 13:42 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 13:41 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:36 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:33 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:25 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:22 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.


And I'm happy you voiced your opinion.

Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it.


I once wrote a response to one of your messages about how I'd hate going to buy a used car with you because your such an apologist, willing to let everyone walk all over you and apologize for their poor behavior. But then I deleted it.

At least you admit it now, so I can confirm my belief.

But the issue (for you at least) becomes what is stopping TL or EG in the future from failing to follow through on something else important to some people, say something you think is important?

Certainly not your opinions now. In fact, you're giving them a free pass for the future.

But I have faith they won't.


Based on their history with the E-Sports Tiers?

Well, as Donald Rumsfeld said, "freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things."

As you wish. I'll never buy a used car with you, or place a bet based on your advice...

You can believe that. I said I trusted TL, EG and Root, not the world at large. They are not used car sales men. You keep trying to make this about more than it is. It is minor and has no negative impact on my life. If it did, I might be a little less trusting. But that is not the case.


So again, you would say "well they didn't follow through on that thing important to those guys, but I'm sure they will follow through on what is important to me" because you have faith they won't?

Nope. I think they will follow through later and I don't give a shit of they never do. I am unhurt by the lack of the YouTube videos and I believe that all three teams wouldn't do something that would have a negative impact on me. I am not upset for the sake of being upset.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 04:57:28
August 31 2013 04:56 GMT
#915
On August 31 2013 13:47 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 13:42 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:41 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:36 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:33 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:25 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:22 Plansix wrote:
On August 31 2013 13:08 BronzeKnee wrote:
But instead, you'll tell me how to feel, and not to whine about half off pizza and a bunch of youtube videos, because you believe you can decide for me what I should think is important or not. Big surprise. No elitism there huh?

Nice. Because God forbid I actually use what I've learned in life, and apply it huh? Especially when what I've learned disagrees with your opinion?

Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who says or does it, no matter how big or small. And I call it how I see it. So yes, I do think this is worth outrage, but you can feel free to disagree.

I do disagree. I think it's a waste of time. EG, TL and Root have provided me with great entertainment since and I don't feel there is any reason to complain. Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it. And just like you can voice your opinion, I can voice mine.


And I'm happy you voiced your opinion.

Sure, they have not brought me exactly what was promised, but I don't mind. I feel no need to jump on the moral high groung and I think it's silly to be outraged about it.


I once wrote a response to one of your messages about how I'd hate going to buy a used car with you because your such an apologist, willing to let everyone walk all over you and apologize for their poor behavior. But then I deleted it.

At least you admit it now, so I can confirm my belief.

But the issue (for you at least) becomes what is stopping TL or EG in the future from failing to follow through on something else important to some people, say something you think is important?

Certainly not your opinions now. In fact, you're giving them a free pass for the future.

But I have faith they won't.


Based on their history with the E-Sports Tiers?

Well, as Donald Rumsfeld said, "freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things."

As you wish. I'll never buy a used car with you, or place a bet based on your advice...

You can believe that. I said I trusted TL, EG and Root, not the world at large. They are not used car sales men. You keep trying to make this about more than it is. It is minor and has no negative impact on my life. If it did, I might be a little less trusting. But that is not the case.


So again, you would say "well they didn't follow through on that thing important to those guys, but I'm sure they will follow through on what is important to me" because you have faith they won't?

Nope. I think they will follow through later and I don't give a shit of they never do. I am unhurt by the lack of the YouTube videos and I believe that all three teams wouldn't do something that would have a negative impact on me. I am not upset for the sake of being upset.

I think his point is that if they promised something, they should go through with it regardless. It builds trust between the community and the team which is really important considering how much of a niche market esports is(SCII pretty small imo).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BrieFanFiction
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
United States167 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 05:35:06
August 31 2013 05:34 GMT
#916
I'm not digging through 46 pages of forum posts to see what's going on. All I'm going to say is I ordered 3 large pizzas to support these events, and haven't seen jack shit from EG or Root. I am pissed about this.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
August 31 2013 05:45 GMT
#917
On August 31 2013 14:34 BrieFanFiction wrote:
I'm not digging through 46 pages of forum posts to see what's going on. All I'm going to say is I ordered 3 large pizzas to support these events, and haven't seen jack shit from EG or Root. I am pissed about this.


hey at least you got 3 discounted pizzas.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
NotYetAWoman
Profile Joined April 2012
Norway49 Posts
August 31 2013 05:49 GMT
#918
EG does not do what they promise eventho we wasted money helping what they promoted the shit out of ? "SUPPLIES"
NotYetaWoman
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 06:05:40
August 31 2013 05:53 GMT
#919
On August 31 2013 14:34 BrieFanFiction wrote:
I'm not digging through 46 pages of forum posts to see what's going on. All I'm going to say is I ordered 3 large pizzas to support these events, and haven't seen jack shit from EG or Root. I am pissed about this.


You atleast had a healthy nutritious meal ! 3x over.
pretensile
Profile Joined August 2010
135 Posts
August 31 2013 05:57 GMT
#920
To be fair, the "discounted pizzas" aren't much of a discount, it's along the lines of their regular deals and promotions. They run $9.99 deals all the time, oftentimes related to sports events, and back during the pizzagg promotion you could order a large online for $9.99 every Monday to Wednesday as part of their midweek pricing.

Even now I have a Papa John's circular in the mail saying I can order a large 3-topping for $7.99 any time through September 15th. So people who keep insisting the pizzagg promo was some sort of fantastic deal are grossly exaggerating.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 365
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Yoon 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi937
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota51
Counter-Strike
fl0m2694
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord485
Beastyqt377
KnowMe162
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 40m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.