• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8420 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague '12-13 R5 Teams Here - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 02 2013 22:00 GMT
#41
Leta in my heart

Main Team
3 (P)Brown
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
5 (Z)Effort
6 (P)herO[jOin]
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
4 (P)Stork
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (T)Kop
6 (T)TaeJa

How is this one? Which changes are the smartest to make?
The Bomber boy
KillahKonceptz
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-02 22:18:36
May 02 2013 22:05 GMT
#42
Trillhouse

Main Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
4 (P)free
6 (P)Parting
2 (Z)Sacsri
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
3 (P)Bisu
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (Z)Jaedong

Tried to pick as many Protoss as possible in this Protoss favoured league :D

Don't know why I waited this long to put Jaehoon on my fantasy team, he's been really consistent.
Surprised sOs was only worth 6 pts, same with PartinG.
Don't know how good free is at HotS but last time it was all-kill format he was sent out often.
Cure and Sacsri were pretty much picked since you have to have 1 Terran and Zerg, though Cure will probably be sent out a lot and perform better than what he's valued at. Don't know how good Sacsri is at HotS, but like free, he was sent out often last all-kill format.
Finally, picked Khan since they've been on a roll recently.

Don't think Bisu is gonna be sent out much this round, if not at all.
Hitman seems like someone who is more successful in the other format, where he only has to face and prepare for one opponent.
Jaedong will probably be sent out a bit, but his ZvP is pretty bad.
FC: 2766-8381-1532
Koesader
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands424 Posts
May 02 2013 22:07 GMT
#43
TeamTaeJa

Main Team
3 (P)Brown
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
4 (Z)Hydra
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
2 (Z)Mekia(fOKINS)
6 (P)Parting
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (P)Mini

Gotta have players that either start, or are top 4 in the team for sure. And bogus for dem allkills.
Liquid'TaeJa - Grubby - MVPMarineKing - Liquid'Ret - AxCranK - RedBull.Bomber ~~~ Are You Ready For Bombing?
SilentShout
Profile Joined March 2011
686 Posts
May 02 2013 22:08 GMT
#44
SilentShout

Main Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
6 (P)JangBi
2 (Z)Mekia(fOKINS)
6 (P)Parting
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (P)free
4 (Z)Hitman

Rolling the dice on Mekia, and I think I will have to tweak my anti team a bit, but I am pretty content with my current roster.
SwansGoMoo
Profile Joined October 2011
United States145 Posts
May 02 2013 22:11 GMT
#45
BALLS OUT

Main Team
1 (P)Huk
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
8 (Z)RorO
3 (Z)s2
1 (Z)Snute (captain)
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (Z)Hitman

This team basically relies on Innovation/Roro/sOs killing everybody. Huk and Snute were picked because they're 1 point and might see some action (which is more than I can say for most 1 pointers). I grabbed S2 because he's a week 1 starter and I feel like he should at least win his first game. And I picked Khan because I could afford 3 points for the team, and I think they're better than KT.

As for the anti-team, aLive hasn't impressed me since week 1 of the last round. I don't think Hitman will play and Crazy because I needed a 5 pointer (this may come back to bite me in the ass).
HolyExlxF
Profile Joined March 2011
United States256 Posts
May 02 2013 22:12 GMT
#46
GOGO

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
5 (P)Classic
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
4 (Z)hyvaa
3 (P)Oz
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
5 Woongjin Stars

Anti Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
4 (Z)Hydra
3 (Z)soO
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
VyingsP
Profile Joined December 2011
France174 Posts
May 02 2013 22:13 GMT
#47
this will backfire horribly

Main Team
1 (T)Bunny
6 (P)JangBi
3 (Z)s2
3 (Z)soO
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
5 Woongjin Stars

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
3 (P)JYP
6 (T)TaeJa

With some luck after week 1, maybe I'll get some good trades ? Sorry for EGL, but playing only one match and starting against innovation, I'm all in...
Corrections of my bad english are much welcome
Kommatiazo
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States579 Posts
May 02 2013 22:13 GMT
#48
On May 03 2013 07:00 Wintex wrote:
Leta in my heart

Main Team
3 (P)Brown
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
5 (Z)Effort
6 (P)herO[jOin]
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
4 (P)Stork
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (T)Kop
6 (T)TaeJa

How is this one? Which changes are the smartest to make?


Personally I think you've chosen pretty damn well. My only nitpick is that you have Innovation as your captain. I always try to have my cheapest player as captain as they are basically untradeable anyway, and a high point player like Innovation is likely to be tradeable for the whole round of FPL for essentailly any player. Not that I would condone trading Innovation EVER, it's just a strategy I try to adopt to keep my options as open as possible.

Side note, this one I'm unsure about (hell I've only ever done FPL since SC2 so what do I know?), but choosing to save points in the team category versus on a player is a bad (not wrong) choice IMO. This is because a low rated team is likely to lose more right? And teams (unlike your main team players) actually count AGAINST you when they lose. So if you can choose a team that is more likely to win, but costs a few more points and cut difference out of one of your players you won't be getting any negative points when they underperform, you just won't get any points at all. I have no actual data to support this theory though, so take all of this with a nice big grain of salt.

You have a really balanced team points wise, with no over loading on heavy hitters (sort of what I did) so taking a hit on the team side of things is more reasonable. Like I said though, I think you chose well overall. And if this All-Kill round is as volotile as last All-Kill PL and GSTL this season were, choosing CJ for 1 point might well turn out to be a godsend.
"You must enemy don't know, and very good micro" - Bosstoss #Wet4Ret
Liman
Profile Joined July 2012
Serbia681 Posts
May 02 2013 22:17 GMT
#49
Team W

Main Team
1 (P)Huk
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (P)Parting
1 (Z)Snute
3 (Z)soO
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
5 STX Soul

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman
4 (P)Mini
5 (Z)ZerO
Freelancer veteran
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 02 2013 22:27 GMT
#50
On May 03 2013 07:13 Kommatiazo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2013 07:00 Wintex wrote:
Leta in my heart

Main Team
3 (P)Brown
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
5 (Z)Effort
6 (P)herO[jOin]
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
4 (P)Stork
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (T)Kop
6 (T)TaeJa

How is this one? Which changes are the smartest to make?
+ Show Spoiler +


Personally I think you've chosen pretty damn well. My only nitpick is that you have Innovation as your captain. I always try to have my cheapest player as captain as they are basically untradeable anyway, and a high point player like Innovation is likely to be tradeable for the whole round of FPL for essentailly any player. Not that I would condone trading Innovation EVER, it's just a strategy I try to adopt to keep my options as open as possible.

Side note, this one I'm unsure about (hell I've only ever done FPL since SC2 so what do I know?), but choosing to save points in the team category versus on a player is a bad (not wrong) choice IMO. This is because a low rated team is likely to lose more right? And teams (unlike your main team players) actually count AGAINST you when they lose. So if you can choose a team that is more likely to win, but costs a few more points and cut difference out of one of your players you won't be getting any negative points when they underperform, you just won't get any points at all. I have no actual data to support this theory though, so take all of this with a nice big grain of salt.

You have a really balanced team points wise, with no over loading on heavy hitters (sort of what I did) so taking a hit on the team side of things is more reasonable. Like I said though, I think you chose well overall. And if this All-Kill round is as volotile as last All-Kill PL and GSTL this season were, choosing CJ for 1 point might well turn out to be a godsend.

Thanks! When it comes to the CJ thing, I picked it because I can't pick Leta, which I've done every time no matter what. That, and the fact that I picked 2 CJ players that will probably play every time (if not for an all kill by one of them), so I want CJ. Who should I make my captain then, and how is the Anti Team?
The Bomber boy
TTOMZ
Profile Joined August 2009
United Kingdom156 Posts
May 02 2013 22:29 GMT
#51
TTOMZ

Main Team
3 (P)Bisu
1 (Z)Calm
7 (T)Flash (captain)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
6 (P)Parting
2 (Z)Revival
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hydra
3 (Z)TRUE(Alone)
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)

Thoughts?
9 pool you say?
corpsepose
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1678 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-02 22:40:07
May 02 2013 22:38 GMT
#52
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH HUK

Main Team
1 (P)Huk (captain)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
3 (T)Last
6 (P)Parting
3 (Z)soO
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
5 (P)Classic
7 (T)Flash
1 (T)ThorZain

lets go loranger lets go
http://www.twitch.tv/corpsep0se
Koerage
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands1220 Posts
May 02 2013 22:44 GMT
#53
K&K productions

Main Team
2 (P)Aria(NaGi)
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (P)JangBi
4 (P)Stork
2 (Z)YoungJoo(Size)
5 STX Soul

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman
8 (P)Rain
1 (T)Snow

Cure did ok for me last round so he's welcome back on the team. Wanted a solid ace and innovation is also opening against a very all-kilable team (maybe taeja or some prepared sniper can beat him, but dayum his GSL games!), so that was like YEA PLS. Jangbi and Stork both opening and hopefully gonna be fielded much afterwards as well. WJS is sending out another 2pointer this week so maybe aria gets to play later this round, but him and size are mainly fillers that might get to play.
Im counting on SKT to actually either beat people before they need rain, or to use someone else as an ace - if they dont, most teams have at least one player that could beat rain (EGTL will have the hardest time i think). Hitman didnt impress me last round (i didnt really watch all the games tho, someone here who might be able to tell me if its a smart idea to get him on anti?). needed 1 more point, picked one of the CJ guys that's been on the roster forever and not played a single game (dont think snow did?), unless CJ turns it around bigtime this round he wont give me a high score.
rice_devOurer
Profile Joined July 2012
United States773 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-03 02:07:23
May 02 2013 22:48 GMT
#54
Chance?

Main Team
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
7 (T)Flash
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
1 (T)JyJ(yeOngJae)
1 (Z)Snute
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
5 (P)Classic
4 (Z)Hitman
IN SOVIET RUSSIA ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\ Table Flips you
BiG
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany153 Posts
May 02 2013 22:49 GMT
#55
KT ALL THE WAY

Main Team
7 (T)Flash (captain)
6 (P)JangBi
3 (P)Oz
3 (P)Puzzle
2 (Z)Zenio
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (P)Bong
6 (P)HerO

Team name says it all :D.
rice_devOurer
Profile Joined July 2012
United States773 Posts
May 02 2013 22:51 GMT
#56
On May 03 2013 07:49 BiG wrote:
KT ALL THE WAY

Main Team
7 (T)Flash (captain)
6 (P)JangBi
3 (P)Oz
3 (P)Puzzle
2 (Z)Zenio
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (P)Bong
6 (P)HerO

Team name says it all :D.

hero anti...? you sure about that? :O
IN SOVIET RUSSIA ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\ Table Flips you
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
May 02 2013 23:02 GMT
#57
Buff Hellbats - Ranked 73rd overall last season with 99 points.

Main Team
3 (T)Last
5 (T)Light
6 (P)Parting
3 (P)Puzzle
3 (Z)s2
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
6 (P)JangBi
3 (Z)TRUE(Alone)


I'm not that confident this round with the allkill format. I think SKT and WJS will both be really tough to beat. I'm really shaky on my pick of Light, who started to look shaky towards the end of last round. sOs at 6 points seemed too good to pass on - CJ's Hero is also good value but I don't think CJ will win much this round. I like s2 for whatever reason, and have picked him a lot in the past (including the anti-team for most of round 4, until he showed up for the last week when I picked him). Puzzle and Last are gambles. If Innovation's Terran can't beat someone I'm not sure that Last can, but I wanted to have a second Terran in case I need to trade Light. Puzzle is a hit or miss, but I think DAT KESPA TRAINING will take a good player and make him very good. Again though, if Stats and Zest/Wooki can't win against a player I'm not sure Puzzle can either. I might end up remaking the team before the games start and replace Puzzle with someone else.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-02 23:11:36
May 02 2013 23:09 GMT
#58
The Final Bosses

Main Team
1 (P)Comet
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
1 (Z)KassiA (captain)
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
8 (Z)Soulkey
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (P)Best
6 (Z)Jaedong

Really top heavy this time around. Seems like everyone has Bogus. He's starting, he's probably the best kespa player, and it's unlikely that STX are going to win many games before he's fielded (which could be a problem for Rain or, yes, Soulkey/sOs). sOs just seems too undervalued at 6 points to pass up. Soulkey is just an extraordinary player, and I fully expect him to rack up wins this round. There's some risk there, given that he's on a deep team with a big lead and he's still in GSL, but whatever. I think he's peaking. Puzzle looks undervalued at 3. He's been away from the game for a long time and he's never competed in proleague, which is likely why he's this low, but he's quite talented and already looks to be in good form. Add in his previous success in this format with Slayers and he looks good to go. KT didn't put in a bid to sit him on the bench. Round the roster out with 1-point win farmers from good teams. I really wanted Cure at 3 points, but I couldn't figure out a way to make it happen. I hope I don't regret Soulkey instead of Rain or Roro.

I'm really not sure about my anti this round. Best at 3 points seems like a pretty good pick because I don't expect him to play with how deep SKT is at Protoss, but at the same time I also expect SKT to win a lot of matches. JD makes me nervous because EGTL could and should use him as a Zerg sniper, but six points for a guy who can't beat Protoss in a league full of them made me pull the trigger. Bbyong is filler. At 4 points I just don't think he's that good.
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
May 03 2013 00:04 GMT
#59
Zero Innovation.

Main Team
7 (T)Flash - Upset/Angry Ultimate Weapon is a dangerous weapon.
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain) - Because Bogus.
6 (P)JangBi - Top Toss in Samsung, Samsung has razor thin lineup. Will be sent out unless Roro all kills.
1 (P)MyuNgSiK - KT filler.
2 (T)sKyHigh - Steal at 2 points I feel.
5 (Z)ZerO - Woongjin Player + Top 3 WJS player
1 CJ Entus - Very underrated lineup. Has deep depth with lots of potential.

Anti Team
3 (P)Best - SKT Toss behind Rain, Parting, Brown, Bisu, okay.
4 (P)Mini - Behind Trap/Mini. Hyvaa/Innovation are sure bets every STX game
6 (T)TaeJa - big risk move...

how does this look?
Last FPL I was top 100 the entire time until the final week where I dropped out considerably :<
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
May 03 2013 00:05 GMT
#60
On May 03 2013 07:49 BiG wrote:
KT ALL THE WAY

Main Team
7 (T)Flash (captain)
6 (P)JangBi
3 (P)Oz
3 (P)Puzzle
2 (Z)Zenio
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (P)Bong
6 (P)HerO

Team name says it all :D.

Jangbi instead of Stats D Oz instead of Action? What is this!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12165
Rain 2068
Artosis 481
White-Ra 180
Dota 2
monkeys_forever647
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift5159
Counter-Strike
taco 50
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1674
ArmadaUGS469
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1131
WinterStarcraft412
Other Games
summit1g8619
Day[9].tv685
shahzam657
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0303
Maynarde156
ViBE144
PiGStarcraft0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• davetesta27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1011
• Day9tv685
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 52m
OSC
11h 52m
Stellar Fest
11h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.