• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:13
CEST 02:13
KST 09:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8043 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague '12-13 R5 Teams Here - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Landu Landu
Profile Joined December 2012
Norway86 Posts
May 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#21
TM87

Main Team
3 (P)Brown Is the starter for SKT in the second match and has impressed me up close and personal with his HotS play. Might trade later on depending on results.
3 (T)Cure(Speed) One of my favourite players aswell, is a starter, and has potential.
7 (T)Flash (captain) Has not had good results at all yet in HotS, but being God and all, only costing 7 points this round, and steadily improving his play, I think Flash shall wreck his opposition this round.
4 (Z)Hydra Just like Flash, Hydra has had a pretty bad HotS Proleague so far, but again, just like Flash, has showed brilliance at times. Being a starter and at only 4 points, I could not pass up this opportunity. Hydra will pawn face this round, mark my words...
6 (P)sOs(Shy) Maybe the best Protoss in the world right now, has looked fantastic in both the GSL and Proleague, and only 6 points? LOL! Grab this guy quick, he is a beast!
4 (P)Stork Is a starter at a cost of 4 points. Has a tough match against Zest though, but I have faith in the Commander! Stork may not have transitioned to SC2 very well, but HotS has brought new opportunities, and Stork could still find a way to shine!
3 Samsung Khan Not sure about this choice, but I feel like Samsung is a slightly safer bet than KT, if only because of Roro. But with Stork, Jangbi and Reality to back him up, you have a strong team of interesting players.

Anti Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon) The anti-team was so hard for me, but I decided to pick Argo almost purely because of his inconsistancy, and hope he bails out the one match Team 8 plays this week, then trade him away quickly.
4 (P)Mini I feel like STX have 4 players that are stronger than him, therefore not being fielded. If he does play though I might be in trouble, since STX look beastly at the moment, and Mini is by no means bad.
3 (Z)TRUE(Alone) Pretty much the same as Mini, only if TRUE actually plays, I don't see him winning.

There you have it, my team. I will probably make some minor changes before the games actually start... I'm too tired now, I'll just go to bed... Thanks for reading
MC | Snute | Flash
suicideyear
Profile Joined December 2012
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
May 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#22
I don't expect much, other than I have the #1 best FPL name ez.
The Remainder of KTStats' Chin

Main Team
2 (Z)Action
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
5 (T)Light
2 (Z)Revival
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
4 (P)Stork
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
4 (P)Mini
3 (Z)TRUE(Alone)
)))____◎◎◎◎█████
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 02 2013 21:06 GMT
#23
@Torra Nice team, but I can't help but feel that your anti-team will tear you apart. Dear and HS are both doing a bit better than their point counts would suggest.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Kommatiazo
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States579 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-02 21:14:16
May 02 2013 21:08 GMT
#24
Cool Story Brotoss

Main Team
3 (P)Brown
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
6 (P)Parting
3 (Z)s2 (captain)
1 (Z)Snute
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (Z)Solar(BBatta)
6 (T)TaeJa


Went for a high profile approach, spending my points on a few expensive players and a few bottom of the barrel-ers to balance it out, rather than my previous ventures' style of all 4-6 point players. Still went with a relatively cheap, but still fielded, captain in s2 as cheap players are less tradeable. So IMO it's better to have an already difficult to trade player as the untradable captain rather than a high cost player that you might be able to upgrade at some point. Plus s2 has some potential, and is being fielded, AND is on SKT which will at list net me some team win points if he dowsn't play all that much.

Do you really need to know why I have Innovation, sOs, and Parting on my team? No? ok.Might trade Taeja off anti and swap Parting or sOs for him on main team if Park fields him as the lead off player for a match. It's an all-kill waiting to happen IMO. Same goes for Flash, Fantasy, Roro, Rain. Thus the reason you shouldn't pick a high cost player as captain.

Brown has the newcomer novelty of being chosen to play more often than a veteran of similar talent might be, and has shown some real promise in his play. A solid 3 pointer IMO, better than most other options.

Snute will hopefully get a chance to play at some point, even if only as a novelty guest appearance. But I am hopeful that under coach Park and in Korea he'll flourish. Even so he is by far the most valuable 1 pointer available, maybe other than some SKT, WJS, or STX members who could net team win points more consistently than an EGTL member might.

Besides that I tried to get some good team diversity on my team as far as teams are concerned. KT for my team because they're due to roflstomp some nerds and All-Kill rounds allow teams to be carried by their stars far more easily than standard PL format. The last few rounds I've tried to load up on players from one team in the hope that I at least earn a few extra points in team wins, but I'm trying the opposite this round, as I feel it will yeild better results, especially with few matches and teams not always playing two matches/week. We'll see how it turns out I guess.
For my anti, I chose based on likelihood to play, rather than skill (obviously). Taeja is tradeable, although not by much. So if he heals up and coach Park puts him in the lineup again consistently I have an out so my FPL doesn't get ravaged by Taeja, who would do really well this round if he played a lot IMO.


On May 03 2013 06:03 suicideyear wrote:
I don't expect much, other than I have the #1 best FPL name ez.
The Remainder of KTStats' Chin


I think they should Implement a best team name award after each round. Since there's so many teams they could limit it to the top 200 teams or something. Have staff take a few dozen, pick their personal favorites, combine the selections, pick the best from that, then have an open poll on the SC2 general forum. Gogo TL Staff! :D

Also, sweet name. ROFL.
"You must enemy don't know, and very good micro" - Bosstoss #Wet4Ret
KJDog
Profile Joined February 2012
United States164 Posts
May 02 2013 21:09 GMT
#25
Maybe this time!

Main Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (P)JangBi
1 (Z)KassiA
1 (T)Organ(Piano)
3 (P)Puzzle
5 Woongjin Stars

Anti Team
6 (Z)Jaedong
4 (P)Mini
3 (T)Turn

Picked a lot of players that not only can do well, but would also be cheering for. Plus banking on Stars having another round of domination.
Rube_Juice
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada348 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-02 21:15:06
May 02 2013 21:11 GMT
#26
Team Fluffers

Main Team
1 (T)Demuslim
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (P)Parting
3 (P)Puzzle
3 (Z)soO
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
5 (P)Classic
4 (P)Stork

Took Bogus, Parting and sOs as my big name players. Love Flash and I do have confidence he could turn it around instantaneously, but his results recently have been slightly lackluster. SoO for 3 seemed like a solid pick for Zerg, and Puzzle is a bit of a wildcard. For 3 points Puzzle could end up being pretty sick. Threw a 1 pointer out to my man Demuslim, he probably won't net me anything given his nerve issues, but you never know.

Anti-team I'm not really happy with, but I never am. Had it in the back of my mind to potentially pick Taeja, but it's such a gamble. If Taeja plays, he could go on multiple kill streaks. If he's injured, he'd be the perfect high point pick for anti-team.

Owell.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
May 02 2013 21:11 GMT
#27
ThisTimeIWontSuck!

Main Team
3 (P)Brown (TvZ sniper and overall awesome potential )
1 (T)Bunny (Awesome debut in Code A and one point ! a gift ! )
3 (T)Cure(Speed) (Good potential,showed good games since R1 and cheap)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain) (Best player in the world good sir )
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (Very solid protoss )
5 (Z)ZerO (Even if his result went down a bit he's still very good )
4 SK Telecom T1 (wanted STX but they cost too much,also SKT has Fantasy/Parting/Brown,they will own.

Anti Team
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (Z)hyvaa
4 (P)Mini
RIP MKP
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
May 02 2013 21:13 GMT
#28
F-ing fOKINS- Mekia/fOkins is the poster boy for this team.

Main Team
8 (Z)RorO Great player with a good supporting cast to back him up. Very likely to play in every match. Ace Material.
6 (P)herO[jOin] One of the few bright spots for CJ Entus. Should appear in every match. Ace Material.
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
5 (Z)ZerO
(For both sOs and ZerO) Woognjin Stars players. Flying, Soulkey, sOs, Zero with light, bravo and free as backups. Woognjin has a stacked roster. Chances are that if sOs or Zero makes an appearance, they will get at least 2 wins.
1 (T)JyJ(yeOngJae) (captain) one of the few terrans with a capital O in fpl names.
1 (Z)hOpe Filler.
3 Samsung Khan
Very good team for their cost. Had a terrific last round with they're only losses came from SKT T1 (all protoss lineup 4-0'd before Roro and Jangbi could play. Their second loss came to Woognjin Stars but sweeps are bound to happen. Should do really well in all-kill as Roro/ Jangbi can stay in as long as they win.

Originally had Mekia and EG-TL but decided that Khan was a better team. Also it would have meant that three of my players would be from WJS.

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman- sorry MrBitter. But there is a very slim chance that Hitman will appear, let alone win.
8 (P)Rain
GAMBLE. Fantasy is the SKT T1 terran ace. Zergs have been struggling for SKT T1 but should make an appearance as a sniper. Zest is PvP sniper. Which leaves Parting, and Rain. Parting will likely come out ahead of Rain which will leave Rain for last. Obviously this can fail if rain gets sent out early and just all-kills but hell that's why it's a gamble.
1 (T)ThorZain
Unlikely to appear.

Main team is more or less locked down. Anti-team is still up in the air.

TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
May 02 2013 21:14 GMT
#29
I have to say, I'm pretty happy with this team:

Just for Starters

Main Team
4 - [image loading] Bbyong
3 - [image loading] Brown
6 - [image loading] JangBi
2 - [image loading] Mekia(fOKINS)
6 - [image loading] Stats (captain)
6 - [image loading] Zest(P7GAB)
3 - Team KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 - [image loading] Hydra
3 - [image loading] soO
6 - [image loading] TaeJa
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
May 02 2013 21:15 GMT
#30
Zero Innovation.

Main Team
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
5 (Z)Effort
6 (P)herO[jOin]
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
2 (T)sKyHigh
5 (Z)ZerO
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
3 (P)Best
4 (P)Mini
6 (T)TaeJa
Kommatiazo
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States579 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-02 21:44:26
May 02 2013 21:18 GMT
#31
On May 03 2013 06:13 nooboon wrote:
F-ing fOKINS- Mekia/fOkins is the poster boy for this team.

Anti Team
GAMBLE. Fantasy is the SKT T1 terran ace. Zergs have been struggling for SKT T1 but should make an appearance as a sniper. Zest is PvP sniper. Which leaves Parting, and Rain. Parting will likely come out ahead of Rain which will leave Rain for last. Obviously this can fail if rain gets sent out early and just all-kills but hell that's why it's a gamble.


I literally think you're boned. Even if all you lose is bleeding points from SKT team wins, Rain is highly unlikely to not make a few appearances this round, is even less likely to lose in those appereances IMO, and has such a high TV that you won't be able to ditch him once the round locks. Good luck to you sir.
"You must enemy don't know, and very good micro" - Bosstoss #Wet4Ret
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 02 2013 21:22 GMT
#32
On May 03 2013 06:18 Kommatiazo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2013 06:13 nooboon wrote:
F-ing fOKINS- Mekia/fOkins is the poster boy for this team.

Anti Team
GAMBLE. Fantasy is the SKT T1 terran ace. Zergs have been struggling for SKT T1 but should make an appearance as a sniper. Zest is PvP sniper. Which leaves Parting, and Rain. Parting will likely come out ahead of Rain which will leave Rain for last. Obviously this can fail if rain gets sent out early and just all-kills but hell that's why it's a gamble.


I literally think you're boned. Even if all you lose is bleeding points from SKT team wins, Rain is highly unlikely to not make a few appearances this round, is even less likely to lose in those appereances IMO, and has such a TV that you won't be able to ditch him once the round locks. Good luck to you sir.

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Stats.php?r=13
You're right, obviously.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
May 02 2013 21:27 GMT
#33
Main Team
4 (Z)hyvaa
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
5 (T)Light
3 (Z)s2
3 (T)TY(Baby)
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
3 (P)Bong
6 (Z)Jaedong

I went almost completely opposite to what I did last time. Let's see if I do as terrible as I did in the last round
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 02 2013 21:29 GMT
#34
On May 03 2013 06:27 jakethesnake wrote:
Main Team
4 (Z)hyvaa
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
5 (T)Light
3 (Z)s2
3 (T)TY(Baby)
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
3 (P)Bong
6 (Z)Jaedong

I went almost completely opposite to what I did last time. Let's see if I do as terrible as I did in the last round

Let me guess, you had hyvaa, innovation, and zest in your anti team and alive, bong, and jaedong in your main last time? XD
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ornithorynquez
Profile Joined August 2009
430 Posts
May 02 2013 21:35 GMT
#35
KAKARU§

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
7 (T)Fantasy
6 (Z)Jaedong (captain)
2 (T)sKyHigh
4 (P)Stork
5 (Z)ZerO
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
3 (P)Bong
4 (P)Mini
6 (P)Trap

Ok, even if i did good last round i just picked my favorite players for this one, i don't really care about points. Because in order to get points in this game i sometimes have to pick players that i hate/dislike, and it just disgusts me to cheer for them.
I have to return some videotapes.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
May 02 2013 21:35 GMT
#36
Who do y'all think are the best three pointers? I'm having a hard time pinpointing the ones I want to have on the team. Keep thinking they're all gonna lose anyway. :D

Got Speed/Cure, soO and Bong, but I'm not sure at all, especially about Bong.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
May 02 2013 21:37 GMT
#37
Tean Name

Main Team
4 (Z)hyvaa
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
3 (T)Last
1 (T)Organ(Piano)
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
5 STX Soul

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman
3 (Z)TRUE(Alone)
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
n_n
Parlortricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States111 Posts
May 02 2013 21:38 GMT
#38
coming out of the woodwork

Main Team
3 (P)Brown
5 (Z)Crazy
3 (T)Kop
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
6 (T)TaeJa
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (Z)Jaedong
3 (T)TY(Baby)

I feel sOs costs at the very least two points less than what he should so he is a fantastic pick up. TaeJa has been eliminated from GSL so he can focus solely on PL for the time being and is likely to be pulled out as the ace for EGTL every time. I feel Crazy is an alright pick up and I needed a reliable zerg. Brown, Puzzle, and Kop are kind of wild cards for me. I don't know how Puzzle will do in a KeSPA environment and Brown I feel is worth more than 3 points in anything other than PvP. And for Kop... well I just like his name.

Going with SKT for my team this time around because their deep roster will definitely make it hard to prepare for them especially their protoss line up.

Hitman and TY have been underperforming so I'm alright with picking these two players. Every team will have a sniper for Jaedong so I expect him to rack up maybe three kills total this round.
Kommatiazo
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States579 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-02 21:47:46
May 02 2013 21:44 GMT
#39
On May 03 2013 06:35 StarVe wrote:
Who do y'all think are the best three pointers? I'm having a hard time pinpointing the ones I want to have on the team. Keep thinking they're all gonna lose anyway. :D

Got Speed/Cure, soO and Bong, but I'm not sure at all, especially about Bong.


I think Brown is a solid pick. Also s2. I have both of them :D Speed and soO are also solid. Bong... Maybe. More of a gamble IMO. The other four are more commonly in the lineups too, as far as I know.

Bravo, Oz, JYP, and Puzzle stand out to me too. But are not consistent enough/are untested so I didn't pick them.

On May 03 2013 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2013 06:18 Kommatiazo wrote:
On May 03 2013 06:13 nooboon wrote:
F-ing fOKINS- Mekia/fOkins is the poster boy for this team.

Anti Team
GAMBLE. Fantasy is the SKT T1 terran ace. Zergs have been struggling for SKT T1 but should make an appearance as a sniper. Zest is PvP sniper. Which leaves Parting, and Rain. Parting will likely come out ahead of Rain which will leave Rain for last. Obviously this can fail if rain gets sent out early and just all-kills but hell that's why it's a gamble.


I literally think you're boned. Even if all you lose is bleeding points from SKT team wins, Rain is highly unlikely to not make a few appearances this round, is even less likely to lose in those appereances IMO, and has such a TV that you won't be able to ditch him once the round locks. Good luck to you sir.

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Stats.php?r=13
You're right, obviously.


Rains performence last All-Kill was strangely lack luster. I still wouldn't have him anywhere near my Anti even playing like he did back then, but it certainly may not be the doomsday case I thought it might become at first. We shall see.

"You must enemy don't know, and very good micro" - Bosstoss #Wet4Ret
AndAgain
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2621 Posts
May 02 2013 21:50 GMT
#40
BeeSuits

Main Team
3 (P)Bisu
5 (Z)Effort
7 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (Z)Hydra
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
4 (P)Stork
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
5 (P)Classic
6 (P)Trap
All your teeth should fall out and hair should grow in their place!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12581
Rain 1775
Artosis 810
White-Ra 220
ToSsGirL 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever616
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2278
WinterStarcraft137
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam687
ArmadaUGS682
Day[9].tv597
JimRising 490
C9.Mang0306
ViBE138
Maynarde117
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1188
• Day9tv597
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 47m
OSC
12h 47m
Stellar Fest
12h 47m
OSC
23h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.