• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague '12-13 R5 Teams Here - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 04 2013 00:46 GMT
#221
Bowel Bust

Main Team
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) [image loading]
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
6 (P)Parting
5 (T)Light
1 (T)Bunny
1 (Z)Bear

3 [image loading]

Anti Team
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (Z)Hitman
4 (Z)Hydra


Goal is to beat my score in round 2, which was a measly 37 (49-12). I really dislike all-kill fantasy.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
May 04 2013 00:54 GMT
#222
What Am I Doing?

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (P)Bisu
7 (T)Fantasy
4 (Z)Hydra
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
2 (Z)Revival
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman
3 (P)JYP
6 (T)TaeJa
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 04 2013 00:56 GMT
#223
On May 04 2013 09:54 geokilla wrote:
What Am I Doing?

+ Show Spoiler +
Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (P)Bisu
7 (T)Fantasy
4 (Z)Hydra
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
2 (Z)Revival
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman
3 (P)JYP
6 (T)TaeJa


O]o
If that works I'll be quite impressed, but it's very dependent on who breaks the mold we have all set the most.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
May 04 2013 01:05 GMT
#224
help I have trouble choosing between Trap and EGTL Hero for anti-team. Which is better :<?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-04 01:09:27
May 04 2013 01:09 GMT
#225
Well, I chose trap for my anti-team... although my teams generally place around #500 out of 3000...
HerO seems like more of a vital part of EG-TL in my opinion.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Redyo
Profile Joined May 2012
Sweden15 Posts
May 04 2013 01:13 GMT
#226
for_the_gg

Main Team
1 (Z)Calm
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
1 (Z)KassiA
8 (P)Rain
8 (Z)Soulkey
1 (P)Trust
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
6 (P)HerO
3 (P)JYP
ClairvoyanceSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States758 Posts
May 04 2013 01:18 GMT
#227
On May 04 2013 02:30 tuho12345 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 00:40 plasmidghost wrote:
Made in about 30 seconds. I don't see Fantasy doing well this season.
Worst IdrA NA

Main Team
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)JangBi
1 (T)Major
1 (Z)Snute
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
7 (T)Fantasy
1 (T)Snow
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)

damnnn, Fantasy on your anti?? that's crazy bro, he played so well last round and in HoTS so far.


But the people he beat, hyvaa, oz, zero, effort, ty, isn't too impressive.
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
May 04 2013 01:18 GMT
#228
The percentage that people have Innovation must be staggering lol.
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
May 04 2013 01:23 GMT
#229
On May 04 2013 10:18 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 02:30 tuho12345 wrote:
On May 04 2013 00:40 plasmidghost wrote:
Made in about 30 seconds. I don't see Fantasy doing well this season.
Worst IdrA NA

Main Team
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)JangBi
1 (T)Major
1 (Z)Snute
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
7 (T)Fantasy
1 (T)Snow
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)

damnnn, Fantasy on your anti?? that's crazy bro, he played so well last round and in HoTS so far.


But the people he beat, hyvaa, oz, zero, effort, ty, isn't too impressive.

Fantasy has been so consistent in FPL. He'll get 15-20 pts at least and is AK capable. There are way better anti picks out there.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-04 01:33:04
May 04 2013 01:31 GMT
#230
On May 04 2013 10:23 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 10:18 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
On May 04 2013 02:30 tuho12345 wrote:
On May 04 2013 00:40 plasmidghost wrote:
Made in about 30 seconds. I don't see Fantasy doing well this season.
Worst IdrA NA

Main Team
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)JangBi
1 (T)Major
1 (Z)Snute
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
7 (T)Fantasy
1 (T)Snow
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)

damnnn, Fantasy on your anti?? that's crazy bro, he played so well last round and in HoTS so far.


But the people he beat, hyvaa, oz, zero, effort, ty, isn't too impressive.

Fantasy has been so consistent in FPL. He'll get 15-20 pts at least and is AK capable. There are way better anti picks out there.


Completely agree, if you think Fantasy's opponent isn't impressive than the same can be said for a lot of the other top players. Both Fantasy (since getting out of that losing streak) and Zest have been relatively consistent as of recently. Picking them both seem ill advised as you're much better off lowering your top 2 antis and then replace the 1 pointer with a 3-4 pointer that is likely to flop.
TeslasPigeon
Profile Joined March 2012
464 Posts
May 04 2013 01:50 GMT
#231
On May 04 2013 09:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 09:01 caradoc wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:37 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Flying Fish Alpha

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (P)JangBi (captain)
3 (P)JYP
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)Stats

The goal is to have sOs, Baby, or Effort to rack up the points so I can trade them for players like Rain, Innovation, or Soulkey. Hopefully I won't be bogged down in work, I always missed the trade deadlines last time and did pretty bad as a result.

I also can't believe JYP was only 3 points. He will surely make an appearance and stomp some faces.


I'm not sure Puzzle is a particularly efficient anti-team pick at 3 points.

Neither are Free or Stats. Having any Protoss on your anti in proleague is a bad idea.


Really? Picking an anti-team has always been my folly during FPL. Last round my main team scored ~90 points but my anti was at 40.

My reason for Puzzle is that I do not expect to see him used much during this round. KT needs to make top 4 and they aren't going to risk sending out a playing like Puzzle once the match heats up.

I don't expect Stats to be a starter during this round, I think he is most likely to go up against star players from other teams but he will get smacked down. I don't know much about Free, I'm pretty sure WJS has other capable players for winners round than him.
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-04 01:57:33
May 04 2013 01:57 GMT
#232
On May 04 2013 10:50 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 09:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
On May 04 2013 09:01 caradoc wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:37 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Flying Fish Alpha

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (P)JangBi (captain)
3 (P)JYP
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)Stats

The goal is to have sOs, Baby, or Effort to rack up the points so I can trade them for players like Rain, Innovation, or Soulkey. Hopefully I won't be bogged down in work, I always missed the trade deadlines last time and did pretty bad as a result.

I also can't believe JYP was only 3 points. He will surely make an appearance and stomp some faces.


I'm not sure Puzzle is a particularly efficient anti-team pick at 3 points.

Neither are Free or Stats. Having any Protoss on your anti in proleague is a bad idea.


Really? Picking an anti-team has always been my folly during FPL. Last round my main team scored ~90 points but my anti was at 40.

My reason for Puzzle is that I do not expect to see him used much during this round. KT needs to make top 4 and they aren't going to risk sending out a playing like Puzzle once the match heats up.

I don't expect Stats to be a starter during this round, I think he is most likely to go up against star players from other teams but he will get smacked down. I don't know much about Free, I'm pretty sure WJS has other capable players for winners round than him.


Yeah Stats and Free are questionable. Stats is pretty damn good and consistent, he'll probably get to play every week. Free is slightly scary as well because even though WJS has a lot of depth, if Free gets send out he could go on rampage like last time it was winners league.
TeslasPigeon
Profile Joined March 2012
464 Posts
May 04 2013 02:08 GMT
#233
On May 04 2013 10:57 Thrillz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 04 2013 10:50 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 09:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
On May 04 2013 09:01 caradoc wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:37 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Flying Fish Alpha

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (P)JangBi (captain)
3 (P)JYP
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)Stats

The goal is to have sOs, Baby, or Effort to rack up the points so I can trade them for players like Rain, Innovation, or Soulkey. Hopefully I won't be bogged down in work, I always missed the trade deadlines last time and did pretty bad as a result.

I also can't believe JYP was only 3 points. He will surely make an appearance and stomp some faces.


I'm not sure Puzzle is a particularly efficient anti-team pick at 3 points.

Neither are Free or Stats. Having any Protoss on your anti in proleague is a bad idea.


Really? Picking an anti-team has always been my folly during FPL. Last round my main team scored ~90 points but my anti was at 40.

My reason for Puzzle is that I do not expect to see him used much during this round. KT needs to make top 4 and they aren't going to risk sending out a playing like Puzzle once the match heats up.

I don't expect Stats to be a starter during this round, I think he is most likely to go up against star players from other teams but he will get smacked down. I don't know much about Free, I'm pretty sure WJS has other capable players for winners round than him.


Yeah Stats and Free are questionable. Stats is pretty damn good and consistent, he'll probably get to play every week. Free is slightly scary as well because even though WJS has a lot of depth, if Free gets send out he could go on rampage like last time it was winners league.


See! This is my dilemma, I never know who to pick for my anti-team.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
May 04 2013 02:09 GMT
#234
bbq :3

Main Team
1 (Z)Bear (captain)
4 (P)free
6 (P)Parting
8 (Z)RorO
2 (T)sKyHigh
6 (P)Stats
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
3 (P)Bisu
4 (P)Mini
6 (P)Trap


Not very confident in my team this time around, but whatever :X
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-04 02:12:11
May 04 2013 02:09 GMT
#235
CMON GUYZ

Main Team
7 (T)Flash
6 (P)herO[jOin]
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
1 (Z)Snute (captain)
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
1 (P)Trust
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (Z)Hitman

Can someone give me some last minute advice? i would really really really appreciate it.
I got 4 players i feel could be the ace of their team, and CJ trust, who just beat dream in code A, and Snute, who i feel could be used as a sniper
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-04 02:11:21
May 04 2013 02:11 GMT
#236
-Double post-
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-04 02:13:25
May 04 2013 02:12 GMT
#237
Leta in my heart

Main Team
3 (P)Brown
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
5 (Z)Effort
6 (P)herO[jOin]
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
4 (P)Stork (captain)
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
3 (T)Kop
4 (P)Mini
6 (T)TaeJa

Final team.
The Bomber boy
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
May 04 2013 02:16 GMT
#238
McSwag

Main Team
2 (Z)Action
1 (Z)Bear
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
6 (P)Parting
3 (Z)s2
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
4 (Z)Hitman
5 (Z)ZerO


I feel Innovation, Parting and sOs are all capable of picking up multiple kills whenever they get the chance (and Parting at 6 is quite cheap imo)

I'm not very confident in the anti though. It's quite a gamble but I'm hoping for the best.
jubil
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2602 Posts
May 04 2013 02:17 GMT
#239
To (all) Kill a Mockingbird

Main Team
5 (P)Classic
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
6 (P)herO[jOin]
3 (Z)Solar(BBatta) (captain)
3 (Z)soO
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
3 (T)Bravo(sin)
4 (P)free
6 (Z)Jaedong

Ok I did pretty well last round, made top 100, so I'm really hoping to extend that, though of course all-kill rounds are different and weird... Tried very hard to spread myself across as many teams as possible, since generally in an all-kill round playing spots are already sparse, and a player on one team doing well sucks spots from other players on that team.

Classic - wouldn't have switched races if he wasn't really good in the new one, right? Showed it by going 4-1 last round. A little risky since he may not get playing time on a team with Innovation, Dear, and Trap. At 5 points, fairly priced.

Cure (Speed) - one of the best players last all-kill round. Only 2-4 last round, but the only T8 player better is Argo (Jaehoon), so I expect him to get playing time. Only 3 points, so a cheap pickup.

herO[jOin] - Solid at 5-4 last round, though 0-2 in aces. Still, CJ's best player last round (also evidenced by the fact that he was tapped for those ace matches), so he will definitely get playing time. At 6 points, a fair deal, maybe a little expensive for his worth.

Solar - Riskiest pick. I don't know why, but for some reason I like the guy, ever since he took out the much-hyped Stephano in his first ever Proleague match. Has twice in a row made it through the Code A preliminaries. Although he was knocked out in ro48 both times, it was by legendary players (Flash and Fantasy). January was willing to start him last all-kill round, and Jangbi had some very nice things to say about him in a winner's interview, here's to hoping he breaks out. At 3 points, a little expensive I think.

soO - Very consistent player, I suspect last round was a fluke. He is also ro16 GSL Code S, which is quite impressive. SKT1 is a very deep team, but he does stand out as the best zerg. At 3 points, extremely cheap.

sOs(Shy) - Trending as a contender for best Protoss in the world. Solid last round with 4-3. Achieved ro8 in GSL Code S with 4-1 over Bomber and Taeja. His team does have superstar Soulkey, and 2 players roughly on his level (Proleague results-wise) in Light and ZerO so there is a remote possibility he won't get much playing time, but at 6 points he looks to be cheap for his worth.

SKT T1 - I expect this team of superstars to do well in all-kill format - Parting, Rain, Fantasy can all definitely all-kill, with soO slightly below them in ability, and a very solid supporting cast who I could all see picking up a win or two: Sacri, s2, Bisu, Paralyze, and Brown.

Anti
I took the approach of betting on 1 high point player to fall short, and 2 middling players who hopefully won't get playing time. This time I picked Jaedong since it seems he can get sniped by Protosses, and last all-kill round he only went 2-2, one of those matches being indeed sniped by T8's top Toss Argo. (though in that game JD tried some cheese which failed miserably, as I recall) Also, EGTL got more players to try in their lineup (Oz, aLive, Snute, maybe Taeja since he's out of GSL now) and I'm hoping JYP and Revival will get rotated back in. A gamble for sure, since Jaedong did pretty well last round (5-4 and 1-1 aces)
The other two players I don't know as much about, they just seemed like the most obscure players for their cost, and Woongjin is a really deep team so I don't think they'll get spots.

Finally, on the team name, I continued with my trend of awful Starcraft/literary puns.
Marineking-Polt-Maru-Fantasy-Solar-Xenocider-Suppy fighting!
rice_devOurer
Profile Joined July 2012
United States773 Posts
May 04 2013 02:28 GMT
#240
On May 04 2013 09:46 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Bowel Bust

Main Team
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) [image loading]
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
6 (P)Parting
5 (T)Light
1 (T)Bunny
1 (Z)Bear

3 [image loading]

Anti Team
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (Z)Hitman
4 (Z)Hydra


Goal is to beat my score in round 2, which was a measly 37 (49-12). I really dislike all-kill fantasy.

hey, ur lucky, i pick a KT team and got below zero.
IN SOVIET RUSSIA ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\ Table Flips you
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
Stellar Fest
23h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.