• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7971 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague '12-13 R5 Teams Here - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Patrick2810
Profile Joined September 2011
35 Posts
May 03 2013 22:25 GMT
#201
Team KeyCap

Main Team
1 (T)BarrackS
3 (T)Last
1 (P)MyuNgSiK
8 (P)Rain
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
5 (Z)ZerO
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
5 (P)Classic
4 (Z)Hydra

TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10088 Posts
May 03 2013 22:36 GMT
#202
On May 04 2013 07:24 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 07:22 ROOTT1 wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:18 opterown wrote:
funny that maru streamed on flash's account lol


both primezzangtv and that barcode were top 5 gm at the same time, i looked up flashs barcode 100 times

same achievement score

you can also check the id number i.e. 91something, it's the same as primezzangtv

http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/91006/PRIMEZZANGTV was the old link in wol, it now goes to the barcode

i know what i'm taking about, you may not believe me, but your loss


doesnt link me to anything
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
TeslasPigeon
Profile Joined March 2012
464 Posts
May 03 2013 22:37 GMT
#203
Flying Fish Alpha

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (P)JangBi (captain)
3 (P)JYP
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)Stats

The goal is to have sOs, Baby, or Effort to rack up the points so I can trade them for players like Rain, Innovation, or Soulkey. Hopefully I won't be bogged down in work, I always missed the trade deadlines last time and did pretty bad as a result.

I also can't believe JYP was only 3 points. He will surely make an appearance and stomp some faces.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 03 2013 22:39 GMT
#204
On May 04 2013 07:36 ROOTT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 07:24 opterown wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:22 ROOTT1 wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:18 opterown wrote:
funny that maru streamed on flash's account lol


both primezzangtv and that barcode were top 5 gm at the same time, i looked up flashs barcode 100 times

same achievement score

you can also check the id number i.e. 91something, it's the same as primezzangtv

http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/91006/PRIMEZZANGTV was the old link in wol, it now goes to the barcode

i know what i'm taking about, you may not believe me, but your loss


doesnt link me to anything

it's been namechanged to the barcode that's why

why did you think it was flash anyway lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10088 Posts
May 03 2013 22:53 GMT
#205
On May 04 2013 07:39 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 07:36 ROOTT1 wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:24 opterown wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:22 ROOTT1 wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:18 opterown wrote:
funny that maru streamed on flash's account lol


both primezzangtv and that barcode were top 5 gm at the same time, i looked up flashs barcode 100 times

same achievement score

you can also check the id number i.e. 91something, it's the same as primezzangtv

http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/91006/PRIMEZZANGTV was the old link in wol, it now goes to the barcode

i know what i'm taking about, you may not believe me, but your loss


doesnt link me to anything

it's been namechanged to the barcode that's why

why did you think it was flash anyway lol


thats wat major told me lol, but yea u seem to be very sure of urself so i believe u
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Deleted User 166296
Profile Joined April 2011
35 Posts
May 03 2013 22:57 GMT
#206
I'm not good at this

Main Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
4 (Z)hyvaa
6 (P)Parting
2 (Z)Revival
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (P)Mini
3 (T)TY(Baby)
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-03 23:02:43
May 03 2013 23:02 GMT
#207
On May 04 2013 07:57 Alkajak wrote:
I'm not good at this

+ Show Spoiler +
Main Team
6 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
4 (Z)hyvaa
6 (P)Parting
2 (Z)Revival
6 (P)sOs(Shy) (captain)
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (P)Mini
3 (T)TY(Baby)
6 (P)Zest(P7GAB)


That's a pretty team (and it looks suspiciously like mine...) but that anti-team seems really risky. TY could make a comeback any time, Zest is on a hot streak, and Mini looks like he might actually be good.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
iViNtaGe
Profile Joined July 2012
United States254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-03 23:11:18
May 03 2013 23:02 GMT
#208
Okay so I decided on my team at last. Hoping to break top 100 this time!

Because all-kill is so hard to predict I decided for a more top-heavy roster.

All Kill-All Stars

Main Team
3 (P)Brown (captain)
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
2 (Z)Mekia(fOKINS)
3 (P)Puzzle
8 (Z)RorO
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (P)free
4 (P)Mini


Brown - Solid 3 pointer that will open in week one and has done well for SKT in Round 4. And will get SKT team points which is good.

Cure - Thrives in all-kill and I think he will shine on the lackluster Team 8.

Innovation - Been my favorite player since the start and is so good. Worries me a bit since everyone is picking him but I doubt he'll do poorly.

Roro - Amazing player. Not picked by too many people from what I have seen and I think he will get a lot of points in all-kill. Worried that Khan coaches will play him late but even so, he will likely be able to reap Ace wins.

Mekia - Best for 2 points because has a 1-1 record, will get WJS team points, and plays first in the first week. Hopefully I can trade for a better player after a potential win in week one.

Puzzle - Always been a fan and I am sure he'll pay for a cost of 3 if KT actually plays him.

Samsung Khan - Thought about going with Snute instead of Mekia and getting SKT but I feel players like RorO, Jangbi and Reality will lead Khan to glory (for 3 points) in all- kill style.

Anti team is near impossible to pick accurately so I made the best of it after thought out deliberation.

free - Good player but WJS is too stacked for him to get much play time.

Mini - Would have gone with stork but Khan coaches seem to still have faith in him. Hoping Mini will get less play time in All-Kill if Innovation, Dear and Classic kill everyone before he gets a chance to play. All the 4 pointers have potential though so hard to say.

Crazy - Also a risky choice but all the 5 pointers are potentially really strong. With the addition of Puzzle, I think that Flash, Wooki, Stats, Puzzle/Hitman could reduce his playtime. Also with Crazy's previous poor results in Round 2, I think he is a better choice than Light (only Terran for WJS), ZerO, etc.

Taeja was another possibility but After being knocked out of Code S, he'll be able to play more with his condition. Also Coach Park is so smart and will likely convince him to play vs STX since they are opening with Innovation. Team Taeja is too risky in all kill

Hoping I chose well after being so close to my goal last season (darn Hydra doing well after I put him on my Anti) :D





Favorite Players: Bomber | Maru | Life | PartinG | InnoVation | Bbyong
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
May 03 2013 23:11 GMT
#209
this is all-kill format, so I am going for top heavy team. I chose 3 top players and 3 one-pointers. Hope this works out well.

TeamWin

Main Team
1 (P)Comet
7 (T)Flash
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
8 (Z)RorO
1 (Z)Snute
1 (P)Trust
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hitman
3 (P)Oz
6 (T)TaeJa
Die-hard KeSPA fan
SwansGoMoo
Profile Joined October 2011
United States145 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-03 23:33:58
May 03 2013 23:29 GMT
#210
First Attempt:

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 03 2013 07:11 SwansGoMoo wrote:
BALLS OUT

Main Team
1 (P)Huk
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
8 (Z)RorO
3 (Z)s2
1 (Z)Snute (captain)
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (Z)Hitman

This team basically relies on Innovation/Roro/sOs killing everybody. Huk and Snute were picked because they're 1 point and might see some action (which is more than I can say for most 1 pointers). I grabbed S2 because he's a week 1 starter and I feel like he should at least win his first game. And I picked Khan because I could afford 3 points for the team, and I think they're better than KT.

As for the anti-team, aLive hasn't impressed me since week 1 of the last round. I don't think Hitman will play and Crazy because I needed a 5 pointer (this may come back to bite me in the ass).


Second Attempt:

BALLS OUT

Main Team
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
8 (P)Rain
1 (Z)Snute (captain)
8 (Z)Soulkey
1 (P)Trust
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
5 (Z)Crazy
4 (P)free
4 (P)Mini

After much revision, I decided to go top-heavy like there's no tomorrow. This feels slightly suicidal, but it also might pay off in spades. Also switched out s2 for Cure just because Cure's on a worse team and thus more likely to see playtime later on.
Tanngrisnir
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden131 Posts
May 03 2013 23:33 GMT
#211
Living after Midnight

Main Team
6 (P)herO[jOin] <- Supergood protoss that will probably be in every CJ lineup due to the teams possition.
2 (Z)Mekia(fOKINS) <- Plays in maybe the best team in PL and is fielded in game 2 week 1 vs Bbyong of CJ. CJ is not playing well overall right now so maybe this player can rack up some wins if he does get past Bbyong wich should be doable. Worth taking a shot for 2 points.
6 (P)Parting (captain) <- Saw his play in GSL group B, turned games from far behind to wins time after time completely without gimmicky play. Probably does very well with excelent decisionmaking in games where he isnt able to prepare for oponent or map.
3 (Z)s2 <- Starting for SKT in game 1 vs Cure of T8, mach he could very well win and maybe rack up a few more against a relativly weak T8. Planning to trade vs SoO later if SoO is eliminated from Code S.
6 (P)sOs(Shy) <- Top protoss in the world, hopefully his team m8s will let him get off the bench and play some games. I feel the risk is that they wont but otherwise very worthy player for 6p.
3 (T)TY(Baby) Very talanted Terran player well worth the 3p, probably will get to play alot in his team.
4 SK Telecom T1 <- I dont see them losing to anyone but INnoVation in winners league.

Anti Team
3 (P)Bong
5 (P)Classic
5 (Z)Crazy
God of thunder, god of pain!
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
May 03 2013 23:37 GMT
#212
--- Nuked ---
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10088 Posts
May 03 2013 23:58 GMT
#213
help
Poll: combo a vs combo b

Flash + 3pter(most likely TY) (4)
 
50%

Bogus + fOKINS (4)
 
50%

8 total votes

Your vote: combo a vs combo b

(Vote): Flash + 3pter(most likely TY)
(Vote): Bogus + fOKINS

ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
May 04 2013 00:01 GMT
#214
On May 04 2013 07:37 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Flying Fish Alpha

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (P)JangBi (captain)
3 (P)JYP
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)Stats

The goal is to have sOs, Baby, or Effort to rack up the points so I can trade them for players like Rain, Innovation, or Soulkey. Hopefully I won't be bogged down in work, I always missed the trade deadlines last time and did pretty bad as a result.

I also can't believe JYP was only 3 points. He will surely make an appearance and stomp some faces.


I'm not sure Puzzle is a particularly efficient anti-team pick at 3 points.
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
May 04 2013 00:09 GMT
#215
--- Nuked ---
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
May 04 2013 00:23 GMT
#216
On May 04 2013 09:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 09:01 caradoc wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:37 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Flying Fish Alpha

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (P)JangBi (captain)
3 (P)JYP
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)Stats

The goal is to have sOs, Baby, or Effort to rack up the points so I can trade them for players like Rain, Innovation, or Soulkey. Hopefully I won't be bogged down in work, I always missed the trade deadlines last time and did pretty bad as a result.

I also can't believe JYP was only 3 points. He will surely make an appearance and stomp some faces.


I'm not sure Puzzle is a particularly efficient anti-team pick at 3 points.

Neither are Free or Stats. Having any Protoss on your anti in proleague is a bad idea.


Stork <.< >.>
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
May 04 2013 00:25 GMT
#217
YourHarry

Main Team
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
6 (P)herO[jOin]
3 (T)Kop
8 (Z)RorO
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (P)Terminator(Sang) (captain)
1 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (T)aLive
3 (P)Oz
6 (T)TaeJa



In all-kill format, there's value in top tier players. As far as I can tell, the prices do not seem to take into take this into account. Thus, I have chosen 3 top-tier players: herO, RorO, and sOs. Two of them are protoss, which is good, as HOTS results thus far seem to favor protoss. RorO has not lost in previous round and is a red hot player. Samsung and CJ Entus (RorO and herO) also play twice every week until the week 4. I plan on trading him then to get most value out of expensive players. This way I can have my top players playing 8 times total. sOs plays twice until week 3, so I will have to trade him after first two weeks... which is fine. As I can trade him into someone who plays twice on following weeks until the end of this round...like Stats or even Rain (as it's possible sOs's price to rise).

Other players, I didn't consider trading them. So I have Cure and Terminator who only play once this week. But I plan on holding them until the end of the round (as trade tax on lower tier players may not be worth it). But because they only play once, the price seems to be deflated at this point. Only 3 points for each. I would have expected 4. Kop is sort of a non-conventional pick, but he has won last two games and he looked strong in my eyes.

As for team, CJ entus at 1 pt seems undervalued, especially since they play twice every week first 3 weeks. Then I can possibly trade the team to EGTL or Team-8. This may have to do be done after week 2, depending on what I do with RorO and herO, since I get max 2 trades a week.

I picked 3 EGTL players. EGTL is the worst team and they only play once this week. Taeja may not play at all despite him not making out of his Code S group. He does have an injury. If he does play, I plan on trading him after week 1, into another player who only plays once on week 2. Personally I don't think Oz is very good and being in EGTL means that he will likely not accrue bonus points from the team win. Alive....... he is of some concern.

Also, to me, it doesn't matter if I make top 500 or top 1000. But it would be exciting to be placed in the top 100 or even top 10. Thus, I would like to place all of my anti-team players in one "basket". This way. Having all 3 EGTL teams means that their outcomes are not independent. Meaning I need to get lucky, but not as lucky as if I put 3 players from 3 different teams.
Never!
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
May 04 2013 00:33 GMT
#218
On May 04 2013 09:09 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 09:01 caradoc wrote:
On May 04 2013 07:37 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Flying Fish Alpha

Main Team
5 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (P)JangBi (captain)
3 (P)JYP
6 (P)sOs(Shy)
3 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)free
3 (P)Puzzle
6 (P)Stats

The goal is to have sOs, Baby, or Effort to rack up the points so I can trade them for players like Rain, Innovation, or Soulkey. Hopefully I won't be bogged down in work, I always missed the trade deadlines last time and did pretty bad as a result.

I also can't believe JYP was only 3 points. He will surely make an appearance and stomp some faces.


I'm not sure Puzzle is a particularly efficient anti-team pick at 3 points.

Neither are Free or Stats. Having any Protoss on your anti in proleague is a bad idea.

Except Free's barely going to play considering how strong/deep Stars are. Stats is also likely to be in a timeshare with puzzle/wooki. Also seeing people anti a 3 pt Baby makes me cringe, there are far safer 3 pointers and Baby is AK capable.

@the guy above: games remaining is factored into trade values so I'd be careful about that kind of logic
Yhamm is the god of predictions
BasicBarcode
Profile Joined May 2011
United States56 Posts
May 04 2013 00:34 GMT
#219
No Terran Yolo

Main Team
3 (P)Bisu
3 (T)Cure(Speed)
4 (P)Flying
4 (Z)Hitman
6 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)Parting (captain)
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hydra
3 (Z)s2
6 (T)TaeJa

SK Telecom T1 is easy choice, their line up is so stacked it hurts
Bisu got me some good points last round and he is still only 3 points so i think he will do it again

Cure is my necessary Terran and I think he is slightly undervalued at 3

Flying is a Code S protoss easy pick up for only 4

Hitman played really well last round so hopefully he can do it again

Parting and Jaedong are the wombocombo, JD is only EGTL to go positive last round so I know he will play a lot and parting is parting.

Hydra is doing terribly both in PL and in Code A as well as he ruined my team last season.

Taeja hasn't been playing much but if he does I'll switch him off

s2 doesn't seem all that great and their are so many other protoss i don't think he will see a lot of playing time.
yypisces
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan244 Posts
May 04 2013 00:37 GMT
#220
Flash Hwating

Main Team
3 (P)Bisu
1 (T)Bunny
5 (P)Classic
7 (T)Flash (captain)
8 (Z)RorO
3 (Z)s2
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (T)Bbyong
7 (P)Dear
2 (Z)Revival

Flash, Jaedong, Bisu
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
Stellar Fest
23h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.