• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

Aligulac.com changelog and feedback thread - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 33 34 35 Next All
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
April 18 2013 10:58 GMT
#21
On April 18 2013 19:54 Conti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 19:44 Wodger wrote:
WCS 2013 Season 1 Europe Premier Qualifier Day 1 Ro64 Harstem Nomatch 2-0 instead of Harstem Noname 2-0
Monty plays protoss you have him as terran in all the wcs qualifiers

Fixed the Harstem/Nomatch match, thanks!

As for Monty, I noticed that, too, but I couldn't find any info on his apparent race switch (He's listed as Terran in TLPD, too. ). He played all the WCS Europe qualifiers. Did he play Protoss in all of them? And did he switch races for HotS? I'm currently not sure how many of his matches I need to switch his race.

I can assure you the Monti from the WCS EU qualifiers plays Protoss. He played that in 2012 too, so I don't think he recently switched.
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
April 18 2013 11:01 GMT
#22
(P)Monty
He was protoss in the first 3, I haven't looked at the 4th one yet. I don't know when he switched.
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
April 18 2013 11:05 GMT
#23
On April 18 2013 19:58 grs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 19:54 Conti wrote:
On April 18 2013 19:44 Wodger wrote:
WCS 2013 Season 1 Europe Premier Qualifier Day 1 Ro64 Harstem Nomatch 2-0 instead of Harstem Noname 2-0
Monty plays protoss you have him as terran in all the wcs qualifiers

Fixed the Harstem/Nomatch match, thanks!

As for Monty, I noticed that, too, but I couldn't find any info on his apparent race switch (He's listed as Terran in TLPD, too. ). He played all the WCS Europe qualifiers. Did he play Protoss in all of them? And did he switch races for HotS? I'm currently not sure how many of his matches I need to switch his race.

I can assure you the Monti from the WCS EU qualifiers plays Protoss. He played that in 2012 too, so I don't think he recently switched.

I've changed his race for those matches now. Not sure about the other two HotS matches he played, though. I can't find any race information on the cup's homepages.

Did he switch his race, or is he a race picker?
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
April 18 2013 11:06 GMT
#24
On April 18 2013 20:01 Wodger wrote:
(P)Monty
He was protoss in the first 3, I haven't looked at the 4th one yet. I don't know when he switched.

Hah. So the HotS TLPD doesn't show up in tl.net's search yet? I only got WoL's TLPD when I searched for him.
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
April 18 2013 11:08 GMT
#25
On April 17 2013 02:46 Grovbolle wrote:
Sup TL

Because we love you, we will ask you guys.

With the recent WCS changes, we are working on implementing the GSL/OSL as part of the WCS hierarchy and we are currently discussing whether or not to change the names to something like this:
WCS -> (year) -> (season) -> (region) -> (premier/challenger or Code S/A) -> (qualifiers/main tournament)

Instead of keeping our old GSL 2013 Season X hierarchy. However we are not sure which name to give to GSL since most people still associate WCS KR with GSL Code S/A.

My question is:
Poll: Code S/Code A or Premier/Challenger

Code S/A (41)
 
73%

Premier/Challenger (15)
 
27%

56 total votes

Your vote: Code S/Code A or Premier/Challenger

(Vote): Code S/A
(Vote): Premier/Challenger



Thanks

I think the old names should be used. "Premier" sounds like one self-announced 'premier' leagues. Code-S sounds like the real stuff.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
April 18 2013 11:11 GMT
#26
Also voted for Code S / A. I don't really like the sound of "Challenger league".

But as long as you guys keep doing the awesome work you have been doing, I'm fine either way. Who know, maybe we will even see some tournament's seeding system based on Aligulac sooner or later! :D
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
April 18 2013 11:31 GMT
#27
On April 18 2013 20:11 JustPassingBy wrote:
Also voted for Code S / A. I don't really like the sound of "Challenger league".

But as long as you guys keep doing the awesome work you have been doing, I'm fine either way. Who know, maybe we will even see some tournament's seeding system based on Aligulac sooner or later! :D


I wouldn't hold my breath for that

Follow up question, what about when it is OSL and not GSL being played?
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
April 18 2013 11:48 GMT
#28
On April 18 2013 20:05 Conti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 19:58 grs wrote:
On April 18 2013 19:54 Conti wrote:
On April 18 2013 19:44 Wodger wrote:
WCS 2013 Season 1 Europe Premier Qualifier Day 1 Ro64 Harstem Nomatch 2-0 instead of Harstem Noname 2-0
Monty plays protoss you have him as terran in all the wcs qualifiers

Fixed the Harstem/Nomatch match, thanks!

As for Monty, I noticed that, too, but I couldn't find any info on his apparent race switch (He's listed as Terran in TLPD, too. ). He played all the WCS Europe qualifiers. Did he play Protoss in all of them? And did he switch races for HotS? I'm currently not sure how many of his matches I need to switch his race.

I can assure you the Monti from the WCS EU qualifiers plays Protoss. He played that in 2012 too, so I don't think he recently switched.

I've changed his race for those matches now. Not sure about the other two HotS matches he played, though. I can't find any race information on the cup's homepages.

Did he switch his race, or is he a race picker?


There might be 2 montys, all his replays here are protoss and all the replays here are terran. If it is the same guy he switched to protoss in 2011
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
April 18 2013 12:11 GMT
#29
On April 18 2013 20:48 Wodger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 20:05 Conti wrote:
On April 18 2013 19:58 grs wrote:
On April 18 2013 19:54 Conti wrote:
On April 18 2013 19:44 Wodger wrote:
WCS 2013 Season 1 Europe Premier Qualifier Day 1 Ro64 Harstem Nomatch 2-0 instead of Harstem Noname 2-0
Monty plays protoss you have him as terran in all the wcs qualifiers

Fixed the Harstem/Nomatch match, thanks!

As for Monty, I noticed that, too, but I couldn't find any info on his apparent race switch (He's listed as Terran in TLPD, too. ). He played all the WCS Europe qualifiers. Did he play Protoss in all of them? And did he switch races for HotS? I'm currently not sure how many of his matches I need to switch his race.

I can assure you the Monti from the WCS EU qualifiers plays Protoss. He played that in 2012 too, so I don't think he recently switched.

I've changed his race for those matches now. Not sure about the other two HotS matches he played, though. I can't find any race information on the cup's homepages.

Did he switch his race, or is he a race picker?


There might be 2 montys, all his replays here are protoss and all the replays here are terran. If it is the same guy he switched to protoss in 2011

Hmm, you might be up to something there. It's either two guys or the same guy who made two accounts at esl.eu. Nicknak's Battle.net page lists his last game played as 21/7/2012, so for it to be the same guy he'd have to have bought another SC2 copy, too. Sounds unlikely.
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-19 00:31:10
April 19 2013 00:22 GMT
#30
Two suggestions.

First, a more serious one... do you think there is any chance of there being a way to view the ranking of a period not as an absolute value, but as a difference from the previous period? So when you turn this setting on or go to this page or whatever, #1 ranked for the current period is the one with the greatest improvement since the last period. In a sense, rather than it being a measure of the ranking, it would be a measure of the slope/derivative of the ranking for players at particular periods. I think it would be a fun/interesting way to see which players made the biggest splash at particular times, or players who are on the way up.

Because there would be an awful lot of 0s potentially, it could perhaps only include players who played a game during the last period, or simply be restricted to a top 10/20 list rather than a full thing.

Secondly, a crazy and probably not terribly useful feature... but would it be possible to generate a heat map of a single elimination bracket, with respect to the average (or some other measure) rating of the players in the bracket as predicted throughout the tourney? To identify things like quadrants of death or brackets etc.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
April 23 2013 16:07 GMT
#31
I was wondering : what's the MC number ?

You are doing a wonderful job with Aligulac, gg !
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Tobon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States372 Posts
April 23 2013 16:13 GMT
#32
Maybe you need a table of event aliases in the database to go along with the player aliases? The real events at GOMTV right now should be WCS > 2013 Season 1 > KR > Premier League, but "KR" should have an alias of "GSL" and "Premier League" should have an alias of "Code S".

By the way, thank you so much for making the underlying database available. I'm doing some playing around with the data, and I love that you've made so much of this work available in such a convenient form.
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
April 23 2013 17:13 GMT
#33
On April 24 2013 01:07 Serimek wrote:
I was wondering : what's the MC number ?

You are doing a wonderful job with Aligulac, gg !

The MC number works like the Erdős number or the Kevin Bacon number: MC gets assigned an MC number of 0. Everyone who played an offline match against him gets a 1. Everyone who played an offline match against someone who played an offline match against MC gets an MC number of 2, etc.

MC was chosen because he had the largest number of different opponents in offline tournaments at the time.
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
April 23 2013 18:51 GMT
#34
On April 24 2013 01:13 Tobon wrote:
Maybe you need a table of event aliases in the database to go along with the player aliases? The real events at GOMTV right now should be WCS > 2013 Season 1 > KR > Premier League, but "KR" should have an alias of "GSL" and "Premier League" should have an alias of "Code S".

By the way, thank you so much for making the underlying database available. I'm doing some playing around with the data, and I love that you've made so much of this work available in such a convenient form.

We choose KR because it won't be GSL next season, and it gives more consistency. We are still using code S/A due to popular vote.
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
April 24 2013 16:06 GMT
#35
The biggest feature I'd like to see is to be able to look up head-to-head history for players. I'm not sure if there's a way to do this that I'm missing but currently it's only possible to filter match history by race etc and not against a specific player, right?
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-24 16:17:56
April 24 2013 16:17 GMT
#36
On April 25 2013 01:06 sitromit wrote:
The biggest feature I'd like to see is to be able to look up head-to-head history for players. I'm not sure if there's a way to do this that I'm missing but currently it's only possible to filter match history by race etc and not against a specific player, right?

You can do that, actually, though it's a bit hidden. Just go to the search results page and enter two player names: Here's the results for Lucifron vs. Vortix.

You can use the search to filter out by other things such as events, dates or more than two players, of course.
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
April 24 2013 16:25 GMT
#37
I find font on main page quite hard to read. For plaing text use some sans-serif and for headers there must be some better serif font.

I use chrome.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
April 24 2013 16:33 GMT
#38
On April 25 2013 01:25 Tuczniak wrote:
I find font on main page quite hard to read. For plaing text use some sans-serif and for headers there must be some better serif font.

We had a poll about this like three or four months ago. The vast majority liked it.

Poll: Font change?

Like it. (41)
 
89%

Hate it. (5)
 
11%

46 total votes

Your vote: Font change?

(Vote): Like it.
(Vote): Hate it.

http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
April 24 2013 16:36 GMT
#39
Ok, I didn't know that. It's pretty, but there is reason why serif fonts aren't used for small text.
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
April 24 2013 16:38 GMT
#40
On April 25 2013 01:33 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 01:25 Tuczniak wrote:
I find font on main page quite hard to read. For plaing text use some sans-serif and for headers there must be some better serif font.

We had a poll about this like three or four months ago. The vast majority liked it.

Poll: Font change?

Like it. (41)
 
89%

Hate it. (5)
 
11%

46 total votes

Your vote: Font change?

(Vote): Like it.
(Vote): Hate it.



Ha. There's me voting against!
I'm a sans-serif fan <3

I never noticed the favicon, when was it added? or was it there the whole time? :s
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko531
ProTech153
Rex 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50024
Bisu 1856
Horang2 1183
Hyuk 483
BeSt 454
Soma 400
Mini 333
EffOrt 329
Light 299
Larva 261
[ Show more ]
Rush 128
ZerO 125
Mong 99
Barracks 80
Leta 77
Snow 55
ToSsGirL 49
Pusan 47
Shinee 37
Mind 37
Aegong 28
JYJ 26
Bale 24
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Noble 12
Terrorterran 12
JulyZerg 11
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3335
XaKoH 368
Counter-Strike
Fnx 533
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1366
Khaldor1185
Other Games
gofns37472
singsing2279
olofmeister1031
B2W.Neo459
hiko275
Livibee185
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS59
Liquid`VortiX13
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 40
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH219
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
13m
OSC
9h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 13m
Online Event
22h 13m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.