• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8611 users

Fantasy Proleague '12-13 Round 1 - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
1887 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 95 Next
View results and standings here.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 07 2012 19:33 GMT
#361
On December 08 2012 04:14 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 04:01 Killer Instinct wrote:
I have a feeling that (P)Bisu is gonna screw up every anti-team...

It's really weird. I could understand if he cost a lot of points, then it would kinda make sense to stick him on the anti-team given his kinda poor performance. But for only 4 points, it feels like a huge risk for not that much reward. >_>


I agree, that's why he is no longer on my anti even if it seemed good at first .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
December 07 2012 19:48 GMT
#362
I think its a really nice idea and i will participate! But why didnt you also do it for gsl?
| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
December 07 2012 19:51 GMT
#363
On December 08 2012 03:58 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 13:23 monk. wrote:
On December 07 2012 13:06 gullberg wrote:
On December 07 2012 13:00 TommyP wrote:
Why is BaBy 8 points? He's not nearly as good as TaeJa and his team will never win.

I think it's because BaBy's the ace of T8.

The points are not necessarily directly based on how good a player is, but rather on how many points a player will score under the system. Baby one of T8's few ace's while Taeja has a lot of competition. Also, Taeja will probably be traveling more and is already guaranteed not to be playing his first match, which is 1/7th his point potential.

On December 07 2012 13:10 vesicular wrote:
Sang is not in the list of available players to draft. Why not?

aka Terminator

But in the week 1 matchups, Sang is down as zerg whereas Terminator is protoss (I thought). Did he switch races or is that a mistake in the OP?

It's a mistake in the OP, which is fixed now.

On December 08 2012 04:48 5c0rp10n wrote:
I think its a really nice idea and i will participate! But why didnt you also do it for gsl?

How would this work for GSL? GSL isn't a teamleague. Also, the old bracket format of GSTL wasn't conducive to FPL.
Moderator
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
December 07 2012 19:56 GMT
#364
Ah yeah sorry, i meant gstl. Maybe they could have figured out a way.
| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
December 07 2012 20:27 GMT
#365
On December 08 2012 04:51 monk. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 03:58 Melliflue wrote:
On December 07 2012 13:23 monk. wrote:
On December 07 2012 13:06 gullberg wrote:
On December 07 2012 13:00 TommyP wrote:
Why is BaBy 8 points? He's not nearly as good as TaeJa and his team will never win.

I think it's because BaBy's the ace of T8.

The points are not necessarily directly based on how good a player is, but rather on how many points a player will score under the system. Baby one of T8's few ace's while Taeja has a lot of competition. Also, Taeja will probably be traveling more and is already guaranteed not to be playing his first match, which is 1/7th his point potential.

On December 07 2012 13:10 vesicular wrote:
Sang is not in the list of available players to draft. Why not?

aka Terminator

But in the week 1 matchups, Sang is down as zerg whereas Terminator is protoss (I thought). Did he switch races or is that a mistake in the OP?

It's a mistake in the OP, which is fixed now.

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 04:48 5c0rp10n wrote:
I think its a really nice idea and i will participate! But why didnt you also do it for gsl?

How would this work for GSL? GSL isn't a teamleague. Also, the old bracket format of GSTL wasn't conducive to FPL.

I was confused about that Sang-Terminator thing, thanks monk.!
Regarding the GSTL fantasy idea, I think Wax mentioned earlier in the thread that he was waiting for the GSTL fantasy league but I also don't know if GSTL would work particularly well. It would not be worthwhile picking a good player on a bad team because he wouldn't play many matches. I also think the all-kill format doesn't lead easily to a fantasy league, because often a player won't get an appearance just because his team had already won, and un-like the proleague it isn't announced ahead of time who would play so it would be impossible to say for sure if a player would have been sent out.

Personally I'd like some kind of fantasy league with the GOM players because I never watched BW so most of these names I've only heard about since the transition and there are still many Kespa pros I don't recognise.
SUSUGAM
Profile Joined November 2007
United States177 Posts
December 07 2012 20:46 GMT
#366
All in on Shine beating Jaehoon week 1.

Bisu captain of course.
bisufanboi049
Kraidio
Profile Joined May 2011
China133 Posts
December 07 2012 20:47 GMT
#367
Alright Leta, you better justify my blind faith in you with more than your awesome back-flips.
A man does what he must — in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers, and pressures — and that is the basis of all human morality.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-16 12:30:52
December 07 2012 20:55 GMT
#368
First time doing this PL stuff. I'm going with the mindset of taking players that I could support in the future.

Team : [image loading]Woongjin Stars - 3p

I didn't want to go anywhere near Rain's family, nor did I think that EG-TL would crush face like TL writers expect them to. So among the rest, I had to choose between Woongjin, Samsung and STX. Even though Khan was a finalist last season, they have the team with the least impressive individual results so far and they cost 4 instead of 3 for the two other so it was eliminate there. Soul have the best individual players on paper ((T)Bogus and (T)Last) but the mastery Stars showed in the first round of the last PL made me fan. 2 of their players qualified for Code A, (T)sin doing it against zergs including someone named Vampire, aka Sniper's clone; while 3 of them also reach the finals ((P)free, (P)BisAnG, (Z)ZerO). Not to mention (P)sHy and (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey were in Code S. This team has tremendous potential with a whole bunch of youngsters.

Captain : (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey - 8p

Players :
  • (T)Bbyong - 4p
  • (Z)ZerO - 4p
  • (P)Wooki - 3p
  • (P)JangBi - 5p
  • (T)hOn_sin - 3p

Among the players that were in Code S this season and who went down to Code A, (T)Bbyong is the cheapest (4p) and the fact that he will likely share ace matches with Effort which makes him a wise pick. Then I wanted another reliable player for a decent price a protoss would have been best but none were that impressive for 4p. (Z)ZerO and (Z)Shine both fill that spot but I couldn't decide yet.

After that I wished to pick 2 protosses because in Bo1, those are always a good thing to have so one under 3p among {(P)BisAnG,(P)free,(P)Wooki} and one over 5p among {(P)Trap (P)Stork,(P)Flying,(P)JangBi} was a good move for me. I believe BisAnG is the best player among the 1p players, his ability to reach Code B finals twice in a row (losing to win-hungry San in the last one) tells me that, however I don't think he is ranked that highly in his team and he shouldn't see that much playing time yet. As such I picked a combination that was likely to play often and which one of them will do well : [Wooki,JangBi].

Lastly I wanted a terran but they are either WAY too costly for what they are {(T)Bogus, (T)Last, (T)Flash, (T)BaBy} or their level is quite unknown like {(T)PuMa, (T)ThorZaIN, (T)hOn_sin, (T)Classic}. I was determined to pick of the last group and decided to go for (T)hOn_sin just because he his almost guaranteed to win his game against a totally unknown player who will be hard pressed to cheese on a map like Arkanoid.

Anti - team :
  • (P)BeSt - 6p
  • (T)sKyHigh - 4p
  • (Z)Zenio - 3p

I am not sure BeSt will have a bad season/day but in the bigger scheme of things, I have to avoid picking against teams that I think could win in the end and he weights quite a few points in a team where he will end up behind Rain all the freaking time anf if Bisu comes back well, he can almost kiss his spot good bye. (T)sKyHigh looks like an overrated player in a team that won more on BW than on SC2 last time and (Z)Zenio has been slumping for a while and with the recruitment of Jaedong, he will go after him in the line-up
JusticeX
Profile Joined October 2012
18 Posts
December 07 2012 20:56 GMT
#369
It's funny how I ended up picking Bisu on my Anti-team but SKT to win it all lol. Have a bad feeling I'm going to regret choosing Bisu, Stork, Thorzain as anti-team. Stats looks to be a good pick from the comments flying around, but I just can't see myself dropping Fantasy with Boxer teaching him everything.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27450 Posts
December 07 2012 20:58 GMT
#370
On December 08 2012 04:14 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 04:01 Killer Instinct wrote:
I have a feeling that (P)Bisu is gonna screw up every anti-team...

It's really weird. I could understand if he cost a lot of points, then it would kinda make sense to stick him on the anti-team given his kinda poor performance. But for only 4 points, it feels like a huge risk for not that much reward. >_>

Exactly! He's overinflated based on his sc2 results, but undervalued IMO if he starts to harness his potential. I'm seeing Zenio on a lot of anti- teams but I think he can still spring some surprises.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
December 07 2012 21:14 GMT
#371
Why can't i select Hudadak?
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 21:18:05
December 07 2012 21:17 GMT
#372
On December 08 2012 05:58 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 04:14 Bibbit wrote:
On December 08 2012 04:01 Killer Instinct wrote:
I have a feeling that (P)Bisu is gonna screw up every anti-team...

It's really weird. I could understand if he cost a lot of points, then it would kinda make sense to stick him on the anti-team given his kinda poor performance. But for only 4 points, it feels like a huge risk for not that much reward. >_>

Exactly! He's overinflated based on his sc2 results, but undervalued IMO if he starts to harness his potential. I'm seeing Zenio on a lot of anti- teams but I think he can still spring some surprises.

I'm also surprised by how many people are picking Zenio. He's on EG-TL who are very strong so I think Zenio will often earn a point just because EG-TL won, it doesn't matter how well he did or even if he played. I guess 1 point isn't a lot, but he also has the advantage of having spent much longer playing SC2 than anybody he gets matched up against so he could pick up a win now and then. I suppose people expect him to lose against Flash and may be planning to change for the next week.
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
December 07 2012 21:23 GMT
#373
On December 08 2012 05:56 JusticeX wrote:
It's funny how I ended up picking Bisu on my Anti-team but SKT to win it all lol. Have a bad feeling I'm going to regret choosing Bisu, Stork, Thorzain as anti-team. Stats looks to be a good pick from the comments flying around, but I just can't see myself dropping Fantasy with Boxer teaching him everything.

Stork on an antiteam I.I

Never thought I would see anything like this.

The heart's eternal vow
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
December 07 2012 21:27 GMT
#374
On December 08 2012 05:55 Otolia wrote:
First time doing this PL stuff. I'm going with the mindset of taking players that I could support in the future.

Team : [image loading]Woongjin Stars - 3p

I didn't want to go anywhere near Rain's family, nor did I think that EG-TL would crush face like TL writers expect them to. So among the rest, I had to choose between Woongjin, Samsung and STX. Even though Khan was a finalist last season, they have the team with the least impressive individual results so far and they cost 4 instead of 3 for the two other so it was eliminate there. Soul have the best individual players on paper ((T)Bogus and (T)Last) but the mastery Stars showed in the first round of the last PL made me fan. 2 of their players qualified for Code A, (T)sin doing it against zergs including someone named Vampire, aka Sniper's clone; while 3 of them also reach the finals ((P)free, (P)BisAnG, (Z)ZerO). Not to mention (P)sHy and (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey were in Code S. This team has tremendous potential with a whole bunch of youngsters.

Captain : (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey - 8p

Players :
  • (T)Bbyong - 4p
  • (Z)ZerO - 4p
  • (P)Wooki - 3p
  • (P)JangBi - 5p
  • (T)hOn_sin - 3p

Among the players that were in Code S this season and who went down to Code A, (T)Bbyong is the cheapest (4p) and the fact that he will likely share ace matches with Effort which makes him a wise pick. Then I wanted another reliable player for a decent price a protoss would have been best but none were that impressive for 4p. (Z)ZerO and (Z)Shine both fill that spot but I couldn't decide yet.

After that I wished to pick 2 protosses because in Bo1, those are always a good thing to have so one under 3p among {(P)BisAnG,(P)free,(P)Wooki} and one over 5p among {(P)Trap (P)Stork,(P)Flying,(P)JangBi} was a good move for me. I believe BisAnG is the best player among the 1p players, his ability to reach Code B finals twice in a row (losing to win-hungry San in the last one) tells me that, however I don't think he is ranked that highly in his team and he shouldn't see that much playing time yet. As such I picked a combination that was likely to play often and which one of them will do well : [Wooki,JangBi].

Lastly I wanted a terran but they are WAY too costly for what they are {(T)Bogus, (T)Last, (T)Flash, (T)BaBy} or their level is quite unknown like {(T)PuMa, (T)ThorZaIN, (T)hOn_sin, (T)Classic}. I was determined to pick of the last group and decided to go for (T)hOn_sin just because he his almost guaranteed to win his game against a totally unknown player who will be hard pressed to cheese on a map like Arkanoid.

Anti - team :
  • (P)BeSt - 6p
  • (T)sKyHigh - 4p
  • (Z)Zenio - 3p

I am not sure BeSt will have a bad season/day but in the bigger scheme of things, I have to avoid picking against teams that I think could win in the end and he weights quite a few points in a team where he will end up behind Rain all the freaking time anf if Bisu comes back well, he can almost kiss his spot good bye. (T)sKyHigh looks like an overrated player and (Z)Zenio has been slumping for a while.


Woow.

You are like me, if I would have given some extra time for myself to wager some players, points, to make a wise(r) decision.
The heart's eternal vow
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
December 07 2012 21:28 GMT
#375
Hyuk for 1 point,steal of the century hue hue hue
Cackle™
JusticeX
Profile Joined October 2012
18 Posts
December 07 2012 21:35 GMT
#376
On December 08 2012 06:23 PVJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 05:56 JusticeX wrote:
It's funny how I ended up picking Bisu on my Anti-team but SKT to win it all lol. Have a bad feeling I'm going to regret choosing Bisu, Stork, Thorzain as anti-team. Stats looks to be a good pick from the comments flying around, but I just can't see myself dropping Fantasy with Boxer teaching him everything.

Stork on an antiteam I.I

Never thought I would see anything like this.



I never thought I'd put the king of silver on my anti-team, but from the last time I saw him, he isn't doing so hot in SC2. Or did I miss some of his games and he started wtfpwning? lol. 6 points is hard to pass up.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
December 07 2012 22:00 GMT
#377
On December 08 2012 06:14 Thrill wrote:
Why can't i select Hudadak?

who?
Moderator
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
December 07 2012 22:02 GMT
#378
On December 08 2012 07:00 monk. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 06:14 Thrill wrote:
Why can't i select Hudadak?

who?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Hudadak

I want him for one point. See great things in his future.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 22:07:40
December 07 2012 22:06 GMT
#379
On December 08 2012 07:02 Thrill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 07:00 monk. wrote:
On December 08 2012 06:14 Thrill wrote:
Why can't i select Hudadak?

who?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Hudadak

I want him for one point. See great things in his future.

He wasn't on the official roster I consulted:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=386433

Same thing with the last unknown player on EG-TL.
Moderator
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 22:07:02
December 07 2012 22:06 GMT
#380
double post
Moderator
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 481
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30706
Shuttle 2414
Bisu 2120
Hyuk 1080
EffOrt 816
Mini 717
Soma 444
Larva 406
ZerO 249
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Zeus 121
Sexy 60
Hyun 46
Mong 42
Pusan 39
Trap 37
Killer 32
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 29
Aegong 24
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 17
Terrorterran 16
Rock 14
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8985
qojqva1601
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1368
crisheroes1134
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
singsing2054
B2W.Neo1035
Beastyqt662
Mlord326
Hui .230
Livibee200
Liquid`VortiX144
KnowMe115
ArmadaUGS113
elazer79
Mew2King79
ZerO(Twitch)17
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 69
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7905
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
FEL
22m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 22m
INu's Battles
20h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.