• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

Fantasy Proleague '12-13 Round 1 - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
1887 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 95 Next
View results and standings here.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 01:49:43
December 08 2012 01:48 GMT
#401
I've never done this before but now it's time.

I basically want to own SKT, but I have a feeling that isn't how it works. When its talks about a team, is it 'my' team? I don't understand how 'your team playing' or 'your team winning' work. If I have my players split soley between EG-TL, and one on KT, then do I get +1 +1 because both appear? How do I get points for 'team wins' ? Do I win or loose? WHAAAT


EDIT: Ah I see there's an option to pick SKT


That being said, I still have very little intuitive understanding of who to pick. Do I pick my favorite current players (see sig), or my favorite cheap, up and coming players?
Is my anti team people I think will do worse than they currently are?
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
December 08 2012 01:56 GMT
#402
Pro Tip: Pick Roro for anti-team. He's always overvalued every single FPL season and he will totally not screw you over
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 02:38:56
December 08 2012 02:06 GMT
#403
Where are the player points?
FPL noob <<<<<<<<<<< T_T
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
LoseAlot
Profile Joined February 2003
51 Posts
December 08 2012 02:07 GMT
#404
clutch team:
:D

Main Team
3 (P)Dear
7 (P)HerO (captain)
6 (Z)hyvaa
2 (T)Mind
1 (P)MyuNgSiK
6 (P)Stork
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]
s
Anti Team
4 (T)Light
5 (T)Reality
4 (T)sKyHigh


User was warned for this post
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
December 08 2012 02:15 GMT
#405
Team Vapor

Main Team
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
6 (T)Fantasy (captain)
6 (P)Flying
5 (P)JangBi
3 (T)Puma
4 (Z)ZerO
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Woongjin Stars[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
5 (P)Jaehoon
4 (T)sKyHigh

Went for a more balanced approach to my team, I tried my best not to get lured into the really expensive star power players. However I think Fantasy is an extremely solid pick and good captain choice for 6 points because he has played solidly in SC2 lately and recently got himself into Code A where he's looked impressive so far (not to mention BOXER is coaching him :D). Crazy-Hydra is an economical pick at 3 points with a solid starting matchup against HuK. Coming off a solid performance in MvP Invitational I like this pick. Flying impressed me very much in the OSL and will be an important player for stars this season. JangBi is just a favorite of mine haha but he also has looked solid since transitioning to SC2. Puma is a good deal for 3 points and I think his experience and solid play will allow him to perform fairly well. I'm hoping he can TvT out Mind tonight. ZerO seems like a good deal for 4 points and he has also been strong since switching over. For my team Stars is one of the strongest teams though STX Soul is close imo. Antiteam was all just gut feeling on players that I feel are maybe overrated. Bisu is probably a bit risky but he was underwhelming at the MvP Invitational. Anyways sorry for the long post but I hope the analysis helps those of you making last minute changes. So excited gogo!
P.S. Any feedback is appreciated!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
December 08 2012 02:37 GMT
#406
cun7's

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu
7 (P)HerO
3 (P)Huk (captain)
2 (Z)IdrA
3 (T)Puma
7 (Z)Stephano
4 CJ

Anti Team
8 (Z)Jaedong
3 (P)Terminator
3 (Z)Zenio

User was warned for this post
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
December 08 2012 02:51 GMT
#407
balls, I missed the deadline by like ten seconds -_-
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
MGHova
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada274 Posts
December 08 2012 02:53 GMT
#408
Damn it's too late?
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6539 Posts
December 08 2012 02:54 GMT
#409
That's weird, I could have sworn I submitted it.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Synapze
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada563 Posts
December 08 2012 03:08 GMT
#410
If your anti-team players lose.. do you get points? For instance tonight I have my player Fantasy vs my anti player Classic.. If fantasy wins do I get points for both the win, and the loss?! :D
Yuri Victoria LMJ ~♥
megapants
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1314 Posts
December 08 2012 03:13 GMT
#411
hello everybody, first time FPL'er here with a question about player ranking

i'm confused as to how player's rankings are affected throughout the season. is their score directly associated with the points they gain or lose throughout the season? example: SKT.Rain is currently worth 12, if he were to gain +4 for the night, would his rank then be 16?

if this isn't the case, would someone be so kind as to explain this to me? is this something i should even be concerning myself with?

thanks a lot, hope we have a good season
fireforce7
Profile Joined June 2010
United States334 Posts
December 08 2012 03:27 GMT
#412
Haha a fantasy proleague xD. Nice!
I'm terranfying
Sly.Lime
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom4 Posts
December 08 2012 03:51 GMT
#413
This is a noob question, but this is the first time I have done this.
How do I actually make one of these teams?
You gotta be careful 'cause the marines are an effective counter to anything Protoss builds at any point in the game. - Day9
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 03:53:32
December 08 2012 03:52 GMT
#414
It's been a while since I last played. You don't gain points when your anti team is loosing right?

edit - I'm sorry I see now the same question was asked a few posts above me.
megapants
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 03:59:40
December 08 2012 03:59 GMT
#415
edit:wrong thread
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
December 08 2012 04:00 GMT
#416
On December 08 2012 11:15 Yorkie wrote:
Team Vapor

Main Team
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
6 (T)Fantasy (captain)
6 (P)Flying
5 (P)JangBi
3 (T)Puma
4 (Z)ZerO
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Woongjin Stars[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
5 (P)Jaehoon
4 (T)sKyHigh

Went for a more balanced approach to my team, I tried my best not to get lured into the really expensive star power players. However I think Fantasy is an extremely solid pick and good captain choice for 6 points because he has played solidly in SC2 lately and recently got himself into Code A where he's looked impressive so far (not to mention BOXER is coaching him :D). Crazy-Hydra is an economical pick at 3 points with a solid starting matchup against HuK. Coming off a solid performance in MvP Invitational I like this pick. Flying impressed me very much in the OSL and will be an important player for stars this season. JangBi is just a favorite of mine haha but he also has looked solid since transitioning to SC2. Puma is a good deal for 3 points and I think his experience and solid play will allow him to perform fairly well. I'm hoping he can TvT out Mind tonight. ZerO seems like a good deal for 4 points and he has also been strong since switching over. For my team Stars is one of the strongest teams though STX Soul is close imo. Antiteam was all just gut feeling on players that I feel are maybe overrated. Bisu is probably a bit risky but he was underwhelming at the MvP Invitational. Anyways sorry for the long post but I hope the analysis helps those of you making last minute changes. So excited gogo!
P.S. Any feedback is appreciated!


Not that you can change it now, but:

Your main team looks promising, idk about your anti-, though - I think all three are high risk players.
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
Rube_Juice
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada348 Posts
December 08 2012 04:21 GMT
#417
Was it a horrible mistake to put Idra and Stephano on my main team when they are not in Korea yet? In retrospect, it sounds really dumb :D

Otherwise, Flash on main and Zenio on anti team was a good call!
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
December 08 2012 04:26 GMT
#418
Wait is actually we choose new teams every round? O_o
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
JusticeX
Profile Joined October 2012
18 Posts
December 08 2012 04:47 GMT
#419
Question. Sorry if it's been asked before.

If a player on my anti-team (e.g. Stork) appears in the line up he gets 1 point. What if the team loses before he comes out? Does that still give him +1 on my anti team score?
Blixx
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1 Post
December 08 2012 04:48 GMT
#420
I am debating with my friends on who was good value for the main team. I can't find any of the point values anywhere now though. Can someone help? ^^
-- Scarlett is my Queen --
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 56m
INu's Battles
16h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.