• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8077 users

Fantasy Proleague '12-13 Round 1 - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
1887 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 95 Next
View results and standings here.
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
December 07 2012 22:07 GMT
#381
Couple questions before I finalize my team!

Is this just for Round 1, or is the "season" going to last the entire year of Proleague?

Also, is there a particular reason SKT1.Dark isn't available?
SideStepKing
Profile Joined December 2012
11 Posts
December 07 2012 22:10 GMT
#382
Is it possible to have the TLPD links to the sc2 TLPD instead of the BW one? Thanks!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
December 07 2012 22:11 GMT
#383
A fuckton of signups already, what's the number now? 5000?
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
December 07 2012 22:11 GMT
#384
So how does trading for anti team work? Limited to trading only to higher value players?
NbSky
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada1023 Posts
December 07 2012 22:12 GMT
#385
Sky High's

Main Team
7 (T)Baby
9 (T)Bogus (captain)
2 (Z)HoeJJa
2 (P)Horang2
3 (T)Puma
3 (T)ThorZain
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]CJ Entus[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)Jaehoon
5 (P)JangBi
3 (Z)Zenio

Logic was simple, Bogus (for obvious reasons) has done well, especially now that Zergs aren't as strong as they used to be, Baby (will get a lot of Ace matches if it ever comes to that and will always be in the lineup) Hoejja and Horang2 are both well know SC players, who have had some relative success, with a combined 4 points into them im not hoping for too much but if they are anywhere as near as good as they did in SCBW I'd be more than happy. Puma and Thorzain, Puma can win, he has done it, same with Thorzain, beating koreans, I chose to go with the more proven experience route just so it would make me feel a little better.

Anti team, I pick protoss, I don't think Jangbi is anywhere near what he was in BW and Jaehoon has never really been good in my eyes, more of a role player. Zenio is gonna lose to Flash and just don't see him beating many people, has really been mia in my eyes and just fallen off, never really was a fan.
Sandstorm@USEast | The Last Pride [EviL] GW2 | Nb.Sky
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 22:16:44
December 07 2012 22:16 GMT
#386
On December 08 2012 07:11 Thrill wrote:
So how does trading for anti team work? Limited to trading only to higher value players?

Yep! If you have someone with 7 points you can only trade him for someone with 8 or more.
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 22:29:44
December 07 2012 22:21 GMT
#387
Theorycraft Time.

My Team:
+ Show Spoiler +
oham

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (Z)HoeJJa
2 (Z)IdrA (captain)
5 (T)Last
6 (Z)soO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)JangBi
4 (T)Light
4 (Z)ZerO



I chose my people not based on first round matches. Im going to let the teams have a few matches and see how its going before making changes. This was my gut feeling along with some math.

Fantasy, Last, and soO. I was amazed I could get all 3. Seriously, they are all undervalued pointwise imo. They are 3 of the best players in Kespa. It was a simple choice imo. With the remaining points I grabbed Idra because I think he will do very well for the first few matches. My last spot I went to Bisu. I just have a feeling that Bisu is going to turn into a beast this season and his points are not relative to how I think he will perform. I really feel that overall this was the best team I could get mathematically. The only wildcards are Idra and Bisu. Bisu I have faith, and Idra should do decent for at least his first match before trading him.

Anti-Team I took a huge gamble. I'm pretty sure Light wont do well, but Jangbi and ZerO both have huge potential, im hoping they blunder their first matches before I have to make a trade.

This is my first FPL. Im feeling good. Gonna try my best to follow this religiously and try to get that Icon.

GLHF everybody.


edit: Forgot my Team, lol. I chose SKT T1. Almost chose Stars but SKT T1's current skill/depth is just too fucking good imo. I wanted TL-EG but pointswise I felt like my team players would be weak if I chose them.

2nd edit: I forgot Hoejja. To be honest, i chose him because I had no more points, and out of the people I saw, he looked like one that at least wouldn't 'hurt' me pointswise. I'll have to see some more matches before knowing whether i should keep him or not.
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
December 07 2012 22:24 GMT
#388
On December 08 2012 06:35 JusticeX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 06:23 PVJ wrote:
On December 08 2012 05:56 JusticeX wrote:
It's funny how I ended up picking Bisu on my Anti-team but SKT to win it all lol. Have a bad feeling I'm going to regret choosing Bisu, Stork, Thorzain as anti-team. Stats looks to be a good pick from the comments flying around, but I just can't see myself dropping Fantasy with Boxer teaching him everything.

Stork on an antiteam I.I

Never thought I would see anything like this.



I never thought I'd put the king of silver on my anti-team, but from the last time I saw him, he isn't doing so hot in SC2. Or did I miss some of his games and he started wtfpwning? lol. 6 points is hard to pass up.

Stork's result : 1-1 (R1) 3-1 (R2) 2-1 (R3)
BeSt's result : 3-0 (R1) 2-2 (R2) 1-2 (R3)

I don't think there is a difference between Stork and BeSt as of now. Both of them didn't try to qualify for the GSL, have never played anything since PL. Stork was one of the weaker KeSPA player in MLG vs. Proleague and BeSt wasn't invited at all.
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
December 07 2012 22:34 GMT
#389
In it to win it, team OhGodISuckAtThis
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
December 07 2012 22:37 GMT
#390
Betting everything on STX > SKT. We'll see if it's possible, if not, gratz SKT on the title.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
December 07 2012 22:46 GMT
#391
On December 08 2012 07:07 geno wrote:
Couple questions before I finalize my team!

Is this just for Round 1, or is the "season" going to last the entire year of Proleague?

Also, is there a particular reason SKT1.Dark isn't available?


The season will last only for Round 1. We start fresh at the beginning of each round.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
December 07 2012 22:54 GMT
#392
this is first time ever I play in FPL. Stork + Jangbi + Shine will pwn all others.
Die-hard KeSPA fan
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
December 07 2012 22:54 GMT
#393
Question is sang from team 8 terminator? He is listed as a Zerg for his first match.
Moar banelings less qq
StarGalaxy
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 23:21:31
December 07 2012 23:21 GMT
#394
On December 08 2012 07:12 NbSky wrote:
Sky High's

Main Team
7 (T)Baby
9 (T)Bogus (captain)
2 (Z)HoeJJa
2 (P)Horang2
3 (T)Puma
3 (T)ThorZain
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]CJ Entus[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)Jaehoon
5 (P)JangBi
3 (Z)Zenio

Logic was simple, Bogus (for obvious reasons) has done well, especially now that Zergs aren't as strong as they used to be, Baby (will get a lot of Ace matches if it ever comes to that and will always be in the lineup) Hoejja and Horang2 are both well know SC players, who have had some relative success, with a combined 4 points into them im not hoping for too much but if they are anywhere as near as good as they did in SCBW I'd be more than happy. Puma and Thorzain, Puma can win, he has done it, same with Thorzain, beating koreans, I chose to go with the more proven experience route just so it would make me feel a little better.

Anti team, I pick protoss, I don't think Jangbi is anywhere near what he was in BW and Jaehoon has never really been good in my eyes, more of a role player. Zenio is gonna lose to Flash and just don't see him beating many people, has really been mia in my eyes and just fallen off, never really was a fan.


Your team is actually invalid because:
"Your Main Team must contain at least one of each race at all times"+
Horang2 is a terran player
Cj hero | Zest
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
December 07 2012 23:22 GMT
#395
I picked Rain in my Anti-Team. WISH ME LUCK.
elagrion
Profile Joined April 2010
Ukraine422 Posts
December 07 2012 23:23 GMT
#396
Anyone remembers that season (2010-2011?) when SKT went on full-rampage-mode in regular season and guy (he had only 1 post on TL ), who made fantasy team of SKTT1 just won the fantasy proleague with no tradings?

I think there is a chance of doing something similar with Evil Liquid =).
Everything is a remix.
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
December 07 2012 23:46 GMT
#397
On December 08 2012 08:23 elagrion wrote:
Anyone remembers that season (2010-2011?) when SKT went on full-rampage-mode in regular season and guy (he had only 1 post on TL ), who made fantasy team of SKTT1 just won the fantasy proleague with no tradings?

I think there is a chance of doing something similar with Evil Liquid =).

That's really risky though since there might be weeks where your team might be missing most of their big hitters due to foreign events.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
December 07 2012 23:55 GMT
#398
On December 08 2012 07:07 geno wrote:
Couple questions before I finalize my team!

Is this just for Round 1, or is the "season" going to last the entire year of Proleague?

Also, is there a particular reason SKT1.Dark isn't available?


On December 08 2012 07:06 monk. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 07:02 Thrill wrote:
On December 08 2012 07:00 monk. wrote:
On December 08 2012 06:14 Thrill wrote:
Why can't i select Hudadak?

who?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Hudadak

I want him for one point. See great things in his future.

He wasn't on the official roster I consulted:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=386433

Same thing with the last unknown player on EG-TL.

Same answer here about dark.
Moderator
andrea20
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada441 Posts
December 08 2012 01:07 GMT
#399
On December 08 2012 08:23 elagrion wrote:
Anyone remembers that season (2010-2011?) when SKT went on full-rampage-mode in regular season and guy (he had only 1 post on TL ), who made fantasy team of SKTT1 just won the fantasy proleague with no tradings?

I think there is a chance of doing something similar with Evil Liquid =).


That was hilarious.
FPL S10 standings
Tardy's victory post
NbSky
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada1023 Posts
December 08 2012 01:07 GMT
#400
On December 08 2012 08:21 OrbitalPlane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 07:12 NbSky wrote:
Sky High's

Main Team
7 (T)Baby
9 (T)Bogus (captain)
2 (Z)HoeJJa
2 (P)Horang2
3 (T)Puma
3 (T)ThorZain
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]CJ Entus[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)Jaehoon
5 (P)JangBi
3 (Z)Zenio

Logic was simple, Bogus (for obvious reasons) has done well, especially now that Zergs aren't as strong as they used to be, Baby (will get a lot of Ace matches if it ever comes to that and will always be in the lineup) Hoejja and Horang2 are both well know SC players, who have had some relative success, with a combined 4 points into them im not hoping for too much but if they are anywhere as near as good as they did in SCBW I'd be more than happy. Puma and Thorzain, Puma can win, he has done it, same with Thorzain, beating koreans, I chose to go with the more proven experience route just so it would make me feel a little better.

Anti team, I pick protoss, I don't think Jangbi is anywhere near what he was in BW and Jaehoon has never really been good in my eyes, more of a role player. Zenio is gonna lose to Flash and just don't see him beating many people, has really been mia in my eyes and just fallen off, never really was a fan.


Your team is actually invalid because:
"Your Main Team must contain at least one of each race at all times"+
Horang2 is a terran player


Well it was able to submit so not my fault/problem !
Sandstorm@USEast | The Last Pride [EviL] GW2 | Nb.Sky
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
Beastyqt905
fl0m896
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck274
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King57
Trikslyr43
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV494
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 55m
INu's Battles
16h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 55m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.