• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

Slayers to disband - Page 131

Forum Index > SC2 General
4170 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 209 Next
Bashing of any sort will result in temp bans.
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
October 18 2012 17:38 GMT
#2601
You don't know what is popular in korea just by following english korean cinema websites lol. You sound like that guy who was trying to argue that PSY was only popular in the west. Not as wrong of course, but still.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
October 18 2012 17:39 GMT
#2602
On October 19 2012 02:34 mongmong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.




Did you use google trans?

It looks like google translation.

being a korean and having a firm grasp on the korean language,

i didnt really understand it.



Me neither
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
October 18 2012 17:39 GMT
#2603
On October 19 2012 02:38 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Let's not jump to conclusions here. Maybe Alicia just got caught chewing bubblegum


Which.. Isn't a crime
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 18 2012 17:39 GMT
#2604
On October 19 2012 02:36 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:35 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
[quote]
I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"

Debated, debunked. You are only popular in korea if you appear in news site, ask the korean who I replied to earlier, farnham. Even he would agree appearing on news is a sign of popularity while we would disagree on her popularity.


That is not what I meant. If you do not want a thread to derail like this than you should not initiate it.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Gesarjack
Profile Joined June 2012
Switzerland117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:41:13
October 18 2012 17:39 GMT
#2605
On October 19 2012 02:38 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:30 xXFireandIceXx wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.

OH boy this fallout pretty much destroyed so many Slayers players....


So what? Stephano was arrested for intoxication. He was still doing well (before he made his other dumb comment).

They let him go obviously so it can't be anything serious (and it's not like he has millions can buy himself out like sports stars).

People get arrested for petty stuff all the time, it's called being young and stupid. While it's not good in the grand scheme of things it's not that important either. Though it is a bigger deal in Korean culture than in US.


More importantly, it's also fake until proven otherwise, given that the only korean speaker itt who commented on it said it looked google translated.

Edit : also, "oh hay let me take that screenshot of this twitter post, I get the feeling that it's gonna get deleted shortly after..." please.
You've got to have trolls under bridges. Otherwise, what's it all about?
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
October 18 2012 17:39 GMT
#2606
On October 19 2012 02:38 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Let's not jump to conclusions here. Maybe Alicia just got caught chewing bubblegum

Pfft, we only fine you, and only if you're spitting it out in public/selling it.
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
October 18 2012 17:40 GMT
#2607
On October 19 2012 02:39 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:36 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:35 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
[quote]
Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"

Debated, debunked. You are only popular in korea if you appear in news site, ask the korean who I replied to earlier, farnham. Even he would agree appearing on news is a sign of popularity while we would disagree on her popularity.


That is not what I meant. If you do not want a thread to derail like this than you should not initiate it.

I did not initiate it, I meant it as a passing remark to the guy who said "Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?" Read before replying thanks.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 18 2012 17:40 GMT
#2608
On October 19 2012 02:39 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:38 red4ce wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Let's not jump to conclusions here. Maybe Alicia just got caught chewing bubblegum


Which.. Isn't a crime


I kno, I kno. Just playing on the stereotype. :D
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
October 18 2012 17:41 GMT
#2609
On October 19 2012 02:38 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Let's not jump to conclusions here. Maybe Alicia just got caught chewing bubblegum

The rules are actually pretty relax there regarding chewing bubble gum. Didnt have any trouble when I chewed infront of a cop the last time.
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
October 18 2012 17:41 GMT
#2610
On October 19 2012 02:40 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:39 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:36 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:35 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
[quote]
누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"

Debated, debunked. You are only popular in korea if you appear in news site, ask the korean who I replied to earlier, farnham. Even he would agree appearing on news is a sign of popularity while we would disagree on her popularity.


That is not what I meant. If you do not want a thread to derail like this than you should not initiate it.

I did not initiate it, I meant it as a passing remark to the guy who said "Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?" Read before replying thanks.


He was posting a question open to discussion and you presented yourself as a knowledgeable source when you clearly aren't. That's why this is getting so derailed.
farnham
Profile Joined January 2011
1378 Posts
October 18 2012 17:41 GMT
#2611
Jessica related news not related to progaming

http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/223477
Jessica doing cooking show
http://www.hkbs.co.kr/hkbs/news.php?mid=1&treec=220&r=view&uid=241522
Jessica launching some cosmetic care thinggy
http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=658319
Jessica doing other cooking show
http://m.newstown.co.kr/articleView.html?idxno=125698
Jessica talking about operation
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
October 18 2012 17:42 GMT
#2612
On October 19 2012 02:41 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:40 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:39 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:36 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:35 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
[quote]
I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"

Debated, debunked. You are only popular in korea if you appear in news site, ask the korean who I replied to earlier, farnham. Even he would agree appearing on news is a sign of popularity while we would disagree on her popularity.


That is not what I meant. If you do not want a thread to derail like this than you should not initiate it.

I did not initiate it, I meant it as a passing remark to the guy who said "Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?" Read before replying thanks.


He was posting a question open to discussion and you presented yourself as a knowledgeable source when you clearly aren't. That's why this is getting so derailed.

Listen, he posted a question, I replied. That simple, now back on topic.
TaKemE
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1045 Posts
October 18 2012 17:42 GMT
#2613
On October 19 2012 02:33 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:21 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:19 ragz_gt wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?


I don't think she is defaming anyone, it just feel like Slayers have no idea how to survive in a business world and didn't. Like thousands of startups everyday.

If she is saying the truth esf was conducting cartel like behavior


Of course they are. Show me a business that's not dirty I will show you a dead business. All this is pretty tame compared to some other highly completive business such as restaurants.


I might be wrong but isent eSF an organisation thats there to help players and not a business to make money?
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:43:18
October 18 2012 17:42 GMT
#2614
On October 19 2012 02:41 farnham wrote:
Jessica related news not related to progaming

http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/223477
Jessica doing cooking show
http://www.hkbs.co.kr/hkbs/news.php?mid=1&treec=220&r=view&uid=241522
Jessica launching some cosmetic care thinggy
http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=658319
Jessica doing other cooking show
http://m.newstown.co.kr/articleView.html?idxno=125698
Jessica talking about operation

I would prefer a newsen source please. m.newstown is good though, but is it about boxer?
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
October 18 2012 17:42 GMT
#2615
On October 19 2012 02:40 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:39 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:36 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:35 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
[quote]
누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"

Debated, debunked. You are only popular in korea if you appear in news site, ask the korean who I replied to earlier, farnham. Even he would agree appearing on news is a sign of popularity while we would disagree on her popularity.


That is not what I meant. If you do not want a thread to derail like this than you should not initiate it.

I did not initiate it, I meant it as a passing remark to the guy who said "Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?" Read before replying thanks.


She had a decently big role in Queen Insoo, doubt even that is worth risking over esports.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:44:52
October 18 2012 17:44 GMT
#2616
On October 19 2012 02:42 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:40 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:39 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:36 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:35 Penev wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
[quote]
I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"

Debated, debunked. You are only popular in korea if you appear in news site, ask the korean who I replied to earlier, farnham. Even he would agree appearing on news is a sign of popularity while we would disagree on her popularity.


That is not what I meant. If you do not want a thread to derail like this than you should not initiate it.

I did not initiate it, I meant it as a passing remark to the guy who said "Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?" Read before replying thanks.


She had a decently big role in Queen Insoo, doubt even that is worth risking over esports.

Thought that drama was over? and the ratings stank?
http://www.hancinema.net/queen-insoo-0-892percent--unsteady-1percent-is-over-36212.html ratings did stank.
farnham
Profile Joined January 2011
1378 Posts
October 18 2012 17:44 GMT
#2617
That twitter post isnt even korean

Makes no sense
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:45:30
October 18 2012 17:44 GMT
#2618
On October 19 2012 02:40 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:39 Weirdkid wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:38 red4ce wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Let's not jump to conclusions here. Maybe Alicia just got caught chewing bubblegum


Which.. Isn't a crime


I kno, I kno. Just playing on the stereotype. :D


I Protoss winner, could it be?
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
October 18 2012 17:44 GMT
#2619
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Looks to be fake, I don't see that tweet on her twitter

https://twitter.com/SlayerS_Jessica
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
October 18 2012 17:45 GMT
#2620
On October 19 2012 02:44 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Looks to be fake, I don't see that tweet on her twitter

https://twitter.com/SlayerS_Jessica

He already stated she deleted it
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 209 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 34m
Patches Events
15h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
OSC
23h 34m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.