• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9838 users

Slayers to disband - Page 130

Forum Index > SC2 General
4170 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 209 Next
Bashing of any sort will result in temp bans.
Gesarjack
Profile Joined June 2012
Switzerland117 Posts
October 18 2012 17:28 GMT
#2581
Ffs popularity is not an opinion...
You've got to have trolls under bridges. Otherwise, what's it all about?
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:30:30
October 18 2012 17:29 GMT
#2582
On October 19 2012 02:28 farnham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:25 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 zefreak wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?

She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/


... popularity doesn't have anything to do with your individual opinion.

well someone seems to be pissed off over people disagreeing with his opinions. fabulous.

You said she is not big in korea. Yet you dont speak korean and clearly dont have any idea about the film industry in korea. Then you say that she is not popular in korea since you dont know her.... Great logic

You make no sense, its like you are deliberately ignoring my reply to you just to make your point stronger. I repeat, she did not appear in any main steam entertainment news sites that have translations, take it or leave it. Just because you think she is big doesn't mean others think so.

Edit: I really don't get what the fuck her popularity has to do with this thread. Seriously, wtf.
Iodem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:29:55
October 18 2012 17:29 GMT
#2583
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.
If you don't like it, you can quit.
farnham
Profile Joined January 2011
1378 Posts
October 18 2012 17:30 GMT
#2584
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?

She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting
xXFireandIceXx
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada4296 Posts
October 18 2012 17:30 GMT
#2585
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.

OH boy this fallout pretty much destroyed so many Slayers players....
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:32:13
October 18 2012 17:31 GMT
#2586
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?

She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
October 18 2012 17:32 GMT
#2587
She's been talked about in allkpop, hancinema..
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
farnham
Profile Joined January 2011
1378 Posts
October 18 2012 17:33 GMT
#2588
On October 19 2012 02:29 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:28 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 zefreak wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?

She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/


... popularity doesn't have anything to do with your individual opinion.

well someone seems to be pissed off over people disagreeing with his opinions. fabulous.

You said she is not big in korea. Yet you dont speak korean and clearly dont have any idea about the film industry in korea. Then you say that she is not popular in korea since you dont know her.... Great logic

You make no sense, its like you are deliberately ignoring my reply to you just to make your point stronger. I repeat, she did not appear in any main steam entertainment news sites that have translations, take it or leave it. Just because you think she is big doesn't mean others think so.

Edit: I really don't get what the fuck her popularity has to do with this thread. Seriously, wtf.

I did not ignore the thread. You replied while i was writing my reply to your previous post.

Anyways she is not the hot shit right now but she is in peoples minds and is doing minor appearances. But she was known well before she was engaged with boxer.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
October 18 2012 17:33 GMT
#2589
On October 19 2012 02:21 farnham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:19 ragz_gt wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?


I don't think she is defaming anyone, it just feel like Slayers have no idea how to survive in a business world and didn't. Like thousands of startups everyday.

If she is saying the truth esf was conducting cartel like behavior


Of course they are. Show me a business that's not dirty I will show you a dead business. All this is pretty tame compared to some other highly completive business such as restaurants.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
October 18 2012 17:34 GMT
#2590
On October 19 2012 02:32 zefreak wrote:
She's been talked about in allkpop, hancinema..

allkpop is a trash site, they pick responses and decide what to show with controversies sometime to get views. I would be interested in a link to hancinema talking about her.
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
October 18 2012 17:34 GMT
#2591
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.




Did you use google trans?

It looks like google translation.

being a korean and having a firm grasp on the korean language,

i didnt really understand it.


어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 18 2012 17:35 GMT
#2592
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?

She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"
I Protoss winner, could it be?
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
October 18 2012 17:36 GMT
#2593
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Ga-yeon.php

There are two articles right there, just search for the actor/actress you want
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:36:46
October 18 2012 17:36 GMT
#2594
On October 19 2012 02:35 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
[quote]
She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.


Than you shouldn't have posted this: "She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk"

Debated, debunked. You are only popular in korea if you appear in news site, ask the korean who I replied to earlier, farnham. Even he would agree appearing on news is a sign of popularity while we would disagree on her popularity.
CodeskyE
Profile Joined January 2011
United States777 Posts
October 18 2012 17:36 GMT
#2595
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?

She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.



you stated that she's not really famous in korea.

and you have no idea how "we" derailed to discuss about her popularity? i'm not sure if you're serious. check the nested quotes.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
October 18 2012 17:37 GMT
#2596
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.

Lol wtf??
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 17:38:45
October 18 2012 17:37 GMT
#2597
On October 19 2012 02:36 CodeskyE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:31 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:30 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:26 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:25 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:23 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:22 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:21 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:20 farnham wrote:
On October 19 2012 02:16 ImNightmare wrote:
[quote]
She is really not as popular as you think in korea. lol. maybe among sc players but not in general public, So there is nothing she can risk

I am korean and she is popular

Not lee youngae or choi jinshil popular but shes major

Maybe to you, but not to me. :/

누가 나한테 인기있데...? 김가연하면 왠만하면 안다는거지

I am not saying I am korean -_- I already stated I don't understand korean in a previous reply. Good lord, what I meant is, I don't see news about her anywhere.

So you dont eve speak korean and claim to know the korean tv and film industry.... Riiiiight

I am possibly one of the biggest fans of korean, japanese tv industry. I research on translated news more then you know, just because you are korean doesn't mean your opinion is absolute. Is it that hard for people here to accept that your opinions is not shared by others?
No but i do know that jessica is in peoples minds.. She is currently not as active and appears mostly in variety shows and tv drama. With slayers disbanding she will probably focus on acting

And I repeat, you think she is on others minds, while I say she did not appear on any main stream news site except for gaming news site like fomos. Unless you have a link to her appearing on a main stream news site? If not please stay on topic, since I have no idea how we derailed to discuss about her popularity.



you stated that she's not really famous in korea.

and you have no idea how "we" derailed to discuss about her popularity? i'm not sure if you're serious. check the nested quotes.

Yes I did say that, but I have no idea how her popularity became a deciding factor on the issue. Because the guy said "Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?"
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
October 18 2012 17:38 GMT
#2598
On October 19 2012 02:30 xXFireandIceXx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.

OH boy this fallout pretty much destroyed so many Slayers players....


So what? Stephano was arrested for intoxication. He was still doing well (before he made his other dumb comment).

They let him go obviously so it can't be anything serious (and it's not like he has millions can buy himself out like sports stars).

People get arrested for petty stuff all the time, it's called being young and stupid. While it's not good in the grand scheme of things it's not that important either. Though it is a bigger deal in Korean culture than in US.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 18 2012 17:38 GMT
#2599
On October 19 2012 02:29 Iodem wrote:
[image loading]

So some people were claiming this translated to "Alicia was arrested in singapore - when he was in jail we said that he was in an intense group training session"

Can someone confirm or deny this? She deleted this tweet shortly after posting it.


Let's not jump to conclusions here. Maybe Alicia just got caught chewing bubblegum
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
October 18 2012 17:38 GMT
#2600
On October 19 2012 02:15 farnham wrote:
Do you people really think jessica would risk her acting career to defame some coaches and slayers players?


That's probably why she is very meticulous about keeping records and recording calls and the like. She also can leverage Boxer's fame. If it's not poor her, it's poor Boxer. Who wants to go up against that when what she says is mostly true just to clarify things like intent. Alicia responds and she jumps on that. Startale coach responds--the same result. She's obviously very well prepared for a fight, if necessary.

I'm tired of hearing her side of things, we've heard enough of one side for now. If she speaks for Boxer, do you think Boxer would use the same language? I don't.

Anyways, it's not like Mel Gibson or Charlie Sheen did the smartest things for their careers.
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 209 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 304
sorry 65
Mind 64
Bale 33
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 725
Other Games
summit1g7877
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft644
C9.Mang0318
Sick153
febbydoto22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Rush1483
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.