• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:07
CEST 09:07
KST 16:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6593 users

Simple [HOTS] Questions, Simple [Beta] Answers - Page 47

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 63 Next
ricepudding
Profile Joined February 2013
47 Posts
February 07 2013 06:16 GMT
#921
Do phoenix outrange carriers after the range upgrade?
Or did they take out the range upgrade in HotS?
never say die.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
February 07 2013 06:18 GMT
#922
On February 07 2013 15:16 ricepudding wrote:
Do phoenix outrange carriers after the range upgrade?
Or did they take out the range upgrade in HotS?

no to both (90% sure on the second one)
UrielSC
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 06:19:30
February 08 2013 06:18 GMT
#923
Is there a unit tester map where I can test current hots units?

It's so f******* frustrating just trying to find something that should be really simple -.-

Please & Thanks
winsause
Profile Joined March 2011
United States65 Posts
February 08 2013 06:20 GMT
#924
Uriel, go to custom games and a unit tester should be on the list
UrielSC
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 06:23:15
February 08 2013 06:21 GMT
#925
On February 08 2013 15:20 winsause wrote:
Uriel, go to custom games and a unit tester should be on the list


I've tried that.. I can't find one with actual HOTS units.

Nvm. Found it.

The One under Arcade isn't updated but the one under Custom Games is .....
Chudy
Profile Joined February 2013
Poland2 Posts
February 08 2013 06:30 GMT
#926
Did you know that referries in HotS can SLOW DOWN a game by pressing "-" like in replay? :D
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 08:35:11
February 08 2013 07:28 GMT
#927
C ("Return Cargo") doesn't work the same way anymore, right? In WoL if you issue command and then C, it would not cancel the command, just return last cargo before going for the command. Now it's not the same way anymore. You press C, and those workers that really return cargo just go back to mining, instead of going for what you sent them to do.

It was better in WoL, bring it back! (:

edit: nvm about larva selection, there's a tick about it in the options. Cargo however...
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Umpteen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1570 Posts
February 08 2013 08:46 GMT
#928
Tip: burrowing a roach targeted by a widow mine works like flying a banshee out of range of a detector just as a viking shoots it: the roach doesn't take single target damage, just the splash. You can clear out quite a few clumped mines by just burrowing and unburrowing the same roach.
The existence of a food chain is inescapable if we evolved unsupervised, and inexcusable otherwise.
FtSMyke208
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada2 Posts
February 08 2013 08:48 GMT
#929
So here's the issue I'm having.

I checked if I could log into WoL without any issues and I did, yet i received this message:

"Game Client version mismatch with current region.

The currently selected region may not yet be updated with the latest version of Starcraft II, and you will have to wait until maintenance on this region is complete. You may be able to continue playing if you change back to the region in which you last updated the game."

But it let me log on without further incedent.

I then try logging into HoTS beta, I get the above error as well. It lets me select SCII-1 or SCII-2 but states that:

"Error: Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" for either of them.

I have done the repair game data on WoL(version 1.5.4.25450), the result is the same error message about game client version mismatch but it lets me log in without error yet again.

I did the same game repair data on HoTS beta(I should mention that under Game Management, the region that is set is listed as "Beta") and I get the same error message "Error: Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?". My HoTS beta version is 2.0.3.24764.

This may not be of importance, but I happened to notice on the pop up launcher, the menu options are whited out.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 13:52:59
February 08 2013 10:39 GMT
#930
I get this message when I try to log in. Even when I have my beta key activated.
"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

Do anyone know how to fix this? Blizzard is taking a long time responding to my support ticket as well. I want to play HotS so bad!
looken
Profile Joined September 2011
727 Posts
February 08 2013 15:51 GMT
#931
hey guys, what actually happens to the beta acc? does it get deleted once game is released or do you keep it as "season 0" stats?
"Jingle Bells, Tasteless smells" Artosis 17.12.15
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
February 08 2013 16:55 GMT
#932
On February 08 2013 16:28 figq wrote:
C ("Return Cargo") doesn't work the same way anymore, right? In WoL if you issue command and then C, it would not cancel the command, just return last cargo before going for the command. Now it's not the same way anymore. You press C, and those workers that really return cargo just go back to mining, instead of going for what you sent them to do.

It was better in WoL, bring it back! (:

edit: nvm about larva selection, there's a tick about it in the options. Cargo however...

learn to shift que orders
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
February 08 2013 17:08 GMT
#933
On February 09 2013 00:51 looken wrote:
hey guys, what actually happens to the beta acc? does it get deleted once game is released or do you keep it as "season 0" stats?


With 99% certainty, beta accounts are deleted. Stats do not transfer over except for the aforementioned leveling rewards.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 08 2013 17:14 GMT
#934
1) Does my wins from WoL go over to my HotS account? Or would I have to build up new wins?

2) I created a new user when I downloaded SC2 from when I pre-purchased the game. I don't understand why I need a new SC2 account? Then I downloaded the Beta installer. Here I was asked for the 2nd time to create an account. So now I have 3 account names for the same email user? Can anyone explain or orient me around this because I am really confused with account is the one that I will use.
ricepudding
Profile Joined February 2013
47 Posts
February 08 2013 20:43 GMT
#935
On February 09 2013 02:14 llIH wrote:
1) Does my wins from WoL go over to my HotS account? Or would I have to build up new wins?

2) I created a new user when I downloaded SC2 from when I pre-purchased the game. I don't understand why I need a new SC2 account? Then I downloaded the Beta installer. Here I was asked for the 2nd time to create an account. So now I have 3 account names for the same email user? Can anyone explain or orient me around this because I am really confused with account is the one that I will use.


1) I'm pretty sure the answer is no because the only thing that will transfer over (according to Blizzard) is the leveling rewards.

2) Are you talking about creating a new character name? Because they ask you to create a new character name whenever you play on a new server and on the beta.
For example, someone on the NA WoL server could be known as Zerg but could also be named ZergRush on the beta or the EU WoL server. It would all be under the same login info, though.
never say die.
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
February 09 2013 01:50 GMT
#936
Is there some sort of visual effect on the nexus when it's building s MSC? People have told me there is, but I can't see it.
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
February 09 2013 02:21 GMT
#937
On February 09 2013 10:50 gillon wrote:
Is there some sort of visual effect on the nexus when it's building s MSC? People have told me there is, but I can't see it.

id imagine the same as the mothership, the crystal on top lights up like its the 4th of july
dashiz
Profile Joined August 2010
Costa Rica193 Posts
February 09 2013 08:04 GMT
#938
Is the apm in HOTS still bugged right? I'm getting 350 apm in most of my games...
ZeraToss
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1094 Posts
February 09 2013 12:45 GMT
#939
my client is stuck at 0 % even though i deleted battle net and blizzard ordner.... and the variables txt
pls im confused
"Personality should be irrelevant. This is a computer game tournament, not a dating show." EGIdrA on "introduce yourself and say something about your personality" Idra <3
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
February 09 2013 16:18 GMT
#940
On February 09 2013 11:21 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 10:50 gillon wrote:
Is there some sort of visual effect on the nexus when it's building s MSC? People have told me there is, but I can't see it.

id imagine the same as the mothership, the crystal on top lights up like its the 4th of july


I was thinking the same, but I'm sitting in a replay and comparing a probe versus the msc in production and I can't see any difference.
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 60
sorry 54
NotJumperer 47
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0286
Sick136
NeuroSwarm97
olofmeister62
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1104
• Jankos419
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 53m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.