• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9735 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
Drmooose
Profile Joined March 2011
United States390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 00:30:47
September 24 2012 00:29 GMT
#2921
Saw he was posted here earlier but here's one replay of me vs him. Theory again** and not Lgn tagged guy who posts.

http://drop.sc/257180

I'd already lost to him earlier so I was on tilt and did some pretty unorthodox things on my end and he reacted perfectly to all of them...

Bane bust v Toss = insta 3 canon full reinforced wall with 0 scout of gas or even my base in general.

Start going roach etc afterwards, build a spire but don't use it much at first. However, he already had phoenix and range ready when I swapped to mutas...again no vision of my base at ll.

The stuttering on his camera at the start of the game is a clue as well...
I have a question...
Vogue
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States98 Posts
September 24 2012 02:58 GMT
#2922
Mine was against a guy named Nerffy. He was incredibly blatant with his army movements, also he found my observers incredibly quickly, while they were still moving across the map. I found it very odd. I watched the replay and he was screenlocking constantly, didn't do any scouting vs. my colossus all-in and still made 2 starport vikings. Luckily he is a trash player so I won anyway.

http://drop.sc/257217

Odd, because I really haven't felt up to this point (2600 ladder games) that I was actually playing a hacker, but I could feel that this guy's decisions were based on information he couldn't have. Haven't gone through the thread, but I'm sure his name is in here already.
azndude3194
Profile Joined May 2009
United States156 Posts
September 24 2012 04:10 GMT
#2923
On September 24 2012 11:58 Vogue wrote:
Mine was against a guy named Nerffy. He was incredibly blatant with his army movements, also he found my observers incredibly quickly, while they were still moving across the map. I found it very odd. I watched the replay and he was screenlocking constantly, didn't do any scouting vs. my colossus all-in and still made 2 starport vikings. Luckily he is a trash player so I won anyway.

http://drop.sc/257217

Odd, because I really haven't felt up to this point (2600 ladder games) that I was actually playing a hacker, but I could feel that this guy's decisions were based on information he couldn't have. Haven't gone through the thread, but I'm sure his name is in here already.



I just played the same terran, his fpview was constantly in my base while he never even sent out a scouting scv, killing the observers weren't the biggest giveaway but it was pretty suspicious, he attacks the direct spot i put my pylon near his 3rd in without having any information of me putting pylons on the map. He also does a 2 base all in directed to my third, i see it with an obs and i move my army into position but he blindly stims his whole army and runs into my natural.

http://drop.sc/257240
Endemic
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
September 24 2012 06:01 GMT
#2924
SlayerSkwick - this Protoss player is a map hacker.

Just played TvP in Shakuras Plateau.
I was doing 2 port banshees, marines, and SCV all-in but he didn't even scout my base and went straight to phoenix after Nexus first.
He sent phoenixes preemptively to a corner where my first banshee was going to enter his base and blocks his ramp with buildings as I move out with my army.
Plus, I was caught off guard with a banshee that was not with my army when I was moving out and he came with his phoenixes at perfect timing and sniped it.
He basically parked his entire army in his base and there are numerous times when the player camera locks.
I will post the replay soon.
^^
Endemic
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
September 24 2012 06:03 GMT
#2925
On September 24 2012 15:01 Endemic wrote:
SlayerSkwick - this Protoss player is a map hacker.

Just played TvP in Shakuras Plateau.
I was doing 2 port banshees, marines, and SCV all-in but he didn't even scout my base and went straight to phoenix after Nexus first.
He sent phoenixes preemptively to a corner where my first banshee was going to enter his base and blocks his ramp with buildings as I move out with my army.
Plus, I was caught off guard with a banshee that was not with my army when I was moving out and he came with his phoenixes at perfect timing and sniped it.
He basically parked his entire army in his base and there are numerous times when the player camera locks.
I will post the replay soon.


Interesting part is, he didn't even scout with his first phoenix but just "somehow knew" that my banshee was coming without a single scouting nor leaving his base.
^^
PviLLe3
Profile Joined January 2012
United States305 Posts
September 24 2012 06:24 GMT
#2926
On September 24 2012 09:25 Shin_Gouki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 03:54 EggYsc2 wrote:
Maybe I am wrong,

But I heard that in BW the pros used hacks against each other in order to train.
It makes sense if you play against someone who is playing perfectly against you it is the best form of training.

Unfortunentaly people have to use it on practise games aka ladder.
People take ladder to seriously though if you want to become a "pro"
Go play in tournaments, or else you will just be another no name Ladder Monster.

If you win vs a hacker good for you,
If you lose vs a hacker(that doesnt cheese) take it as a lesson. When you play vs a pro it is like they have map hacks.
its kind of the "if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball" mentality.

I personally find them fantastic training partners and ladder points are just points.
Just my 2 cents, but im extremely positive about everything in life <3


Practicing against someone who hacks sounds VERY unlikely. Playing someone who can perfect counter you doesn't make you necessarily better for one. That doesn't even make sense because in tournaments, players rely on heavy scouting (hacks you don't need to scout /derp).

If you win against a hacker, the hacker was bad (which is why he's using hacks in the first place)
If you lose against a hacker, watch the replay, report, and accept the fact that people cheat on the ladder =/




nah i heard that somewhere too, i think it was during a NASL broadcast maybe? bitterdam IIRC were saying BW bros would practice with maphack so improve there micro and to be able to learn exact timings or something
Misanthrope
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States924 Posts
September 24 2012 06:47 GMT
#2927
The saddest thing about hacking is that I'm actually very interested in learning to program and so I'm curious about how they're designed.. but I have a deep seated hatred of hackers that lies somewhere between wishing them prison rape at least once, and water boarding.
Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. - Benjamin Franklin
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
September 24 2012 07:04 GMT
#2928
--- Nuked ---
Emkan
Profile Joined September 2012
Sweden2 Posts
September 24 2012 08:18 GMT
#2929
I met Black-ra again on the ladder i remember reporting him for it before cuase i had him muted. This last time i played him at Tal darim altar. I checked the replay and he started by hoovering over my base through fog of war. He continued to go over to my base making a pylon in my main(Not seeing any overlords or creep). He made 2 proxy gates in my base and continued to kill me. He is the most obvious maphacker i have met and i have reported him twice for maphacking and he still wont get banned...... He is as said in the mainpost playing on the EU
intense555
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States474 Posts
September 24 2012 18:16 GMT
#2930
NA Top master- Nerffy
http://drop.sc/257401
Never scouted or scanned in a 23 minute TvT
Never stationed a single unit at a xel naga tower
Moved his army in to position wherever I was going attack later in the game(without seeing it of course)
VERY suspicious, watch it for yourself.
Aspiring Starcraft 2 pro for @mYinsanityEU, follow me on twitter @mYintenseSC
SpooN04
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada106 Posts
September 24 2012 19:51 GMT
#2931
NOTE: This is a message my friend Vralaren asked me to post for him as he is banned, I am passing a message along, please don't shoot the messenger lol.


This is Vralaren. U have probably already read the drama surrounding me. I would like to clear my name and i've found 100% proof to do so. While my account was running wild and maphacking i was playing on a other account. However the account i was leveling was the infamous account Micealboltn.... Since i know the owner he asked me to level it legit and i agreed. During that time somebody hacked on my account and i was accused and lost everything.

All of these are me on michealboltn while my account was hacking. I've neglected to make this public because im very ashamed in how i acted here. In my defence i appologised to most of them afterwards.
What i would like for you to look at here is my hotkeys and the time they were played

Here are the games i played: I said some really stupid shit here! Everything said here is completely trash and should not be taken in consideration. I was even retarded enough to "tell" a terran that i was "hacking" so i would get an edge played on the infamous account. But as the same replay proves i was caught of guard a few times and that should prove against the utterly retarded comment i made.

http://drop.sc/257360

http://drop.sc/257359

http://drop.sc/257358

http://drop.sc/257357

http://drop.sc/257356

http://drop.sc/257355




Replays played yesterday:

Me vs Dimaga.

http://drop.sc/257363

Me vs a 1800 point master.

http://drop.sc/257364

Me vs some guy on ladder....

http://drop.sc/257365

And heres a few replays played BEFORE the accusation

Me vs Catz

http://drop.sc/197759

Me vs a friend

http://drop.sc/125546
Rude House Gaming!
Evil cayenne
Profile Joined September 2012
Netherlands11 Posts
September 24 2012 19:59 GMT
#2932
On September 25 2012 04:51 SpooN04 wrote:
NOTE: This is a message my friend Vralaren asked me to post for him as he is banned, I am passing a message along, please don't shoot the messenger lol.


This is Vralaren. U have probably already read the drama surrounding me. I would like to clear my name and i've found 100% proof to do so. While my account was running wild and maphacking i was playing on a other account. However the account i was leveling was the infamous account Micealboltn.... Since i know the owner he asked me to level it legit and i agreed. During that time somebody hacked on my account and i was accused and lost everything.

All of these are me on michealboltn while my account was hacking. I've neglected to make this public because im very ashamed in how i acted here. In my defence i appologised to most of them afterwards.
What i would like for you to look at here is my hotkeys and the time they were played

Here are the games i played: I said some really stupid shit here! Everything said here is completely trash and should not be taken in consideration. I was even retarded enough to "tell" a terran that i was "hacking" so i would get an edge played on the infamous account. But as the same replay proves i was caught of guard a few times and that should prove against the utterly retarded comment i made.

http://drop.sc/257360

http://drop.sc/257359

http://drop.sc/257358

http://drop.sc/257357

http://drop.sc/257356

http://drop.sc/257355




Replays played yesterday:

Me vs Dimaga.

http://drop.sc/257363

Me vs a 1800 point master.

http://drop.sc/257364

Me vs some guy on ladder....

http://drop.sc/257365

And heres a few replays played BEFORE the accusation

Me vs Catz

http://drop.sc/197759

Me vs a friend

http://drop.sc/125546



I think Vralaren should be given a second chance! He is a excellent player with a very proving carreer coming-up!
Team Errox all the way!
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
September 24 2012 20:10 GMT
#2933
I don't know anything about this drama surrounding Vralaren, but I highly doubt he's a hacker. Just my two cents though!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 20:32:40
September 24 2012 20:32 GMT
#2934
On September 25 2012 04:51 SpooN04 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
NOTE: This is a message my friend Vralaren asked me to post for him as he is banned, I am passing a message along, please don't shoot the messenger lol.


This is Vralaren. U have probably already read the drama surrounding me. I would like to clear my name and i've found 100% proof to do so. While my account was running wild and maphacking i was playing on a other account. However the account i was leveling was the infamous account Micealboltn.... Since i know the owner he asked me to level it legit and i agreed. During that time somebody hacked on my account and i was accused and lost everything.

All of these are me on michealboltn while my account was hacking. I've neglected to make this public because im very ashamed in how i acted here. In my defence i appologised to most of them afterwards.
What i would like for you to look at here is my hotkeys and the time they were played

Here are the games i played: I said some really stupid shit here! Everything said here is completely trash and should not be taken in consideration. I was even retarded enough to "tell" a terran that i was "hacking" so i would get an edge played on the infamous account. But as the same replay proves i was caught of guard a few times and that should prove against the utterly retarded comment i made.

http://drop.sc/257360

http://drop.sc/257359

http://drop.sc/257358

http://drop.sc/257357

http://drop.sc/257356

http://drop.sc/257355




Replays played yesterday:

Me vs Dimaga.

http://drop.sc/257363

Me vs a 1800 point master.

http://drop.sc/257364

Me vs some guy on ladder....

http://drop.sc/257365

And heres a few replays played BEFORE the accusation

Me vs Catz

http://drop.sc/197759

Me vs a friend

http://drop.sc/125546


Can you ask him why he included a game of him as xsVen? Is he claiming to have leveled that account as well?
SpooN04
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada106 Posts
September 24 2012 20:37 GMT
#2935
Again messaging for Vralaren:


I did not play on Sven. That was a error on my part, Xsven sent me that replay to look at. To open it i had to drag it onto the replay folder and then i forgot it there. That replay is not supposed to be there. I'm sorry if this caused confusion
Rude House Gaming!
isueyou2
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada52 Posts
September 24 2012 20:38 GMT
#2936
Hacker name : iLuvJBieber
Server : NA
League+Rank : Master rank 4
Replay : http://drop.sc/257454
Description/what to look for into the replay:

ILuvJBieber opens nexus first into double gate.
Lastmarine scouts this and goes for 5 rax but as he plants down 4 more barracks ILuvBieber cancels his 2nd gas and goes for a forge and brings his initial 3 zelots from the watch tower and starts building cannons.

iLuvBeiber has no vision of the marines and scv pull but has managed to get 3 cannons up
gosu
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 24 2012 20:41 GMT
#2937
On September 25 2012 05:37 SpooN04 wrote:
Again messaging for Vralaren:


I did not play on Sven. That was a error on my part, Xsven sent me that replay to look at. To open it i had to drag it onto the replay folder and then i forgot it there. That replay is not supposed to be there. I'm sorry if this caused confusion

What? This makes no sense. Why did xSVen, who is currently a known hacker, send him that replay of himself admitting to hacking for him to look at it? It's not like anything notable even happened in that short game, which is just a blind ramp block without scouting spawning position.

Sorry if I'm understanding something wrong, but it just makes no sense at all to me. Do they know each other or something?
SpooN04
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada106 Posts
September 24 2012 20:51 GMT
#2938
Messaging for VRalaren again:

Response to etheralSomthing: yes im a friend with Xsven. I knew him before i knew he was hacking. He treated me with such respect that i decided to keep him as a friend. I've already been over that in this thread. Please forget about that replay and focus on the rest of the post, thanks.
Rude House Gaming!
wwJd)El_Mojjo
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden173 Posts
September 24 2012 20:58 GMT
#2939
I took some time to examine the evidence just now and here's what I came up with:

According to sc2gears, this game (7min game):
http://drop.sc/257355
was played on MichaelBoltN account at the same time (21:27:11) as this game (the hack game, 3:32 min long game started 21:25:36):
http://drop.sc/246942

And the MichaelBoltN game had hatcheries on 1 queen on 4 and 5 and the eggs with zerglings in them on 2
Which is the same hot key setup that you can see in the game played on tCvralaren a long time before (another patch even) the hack game:
http://drop.sc/197759

So, the evidence is not 100%, but it is not THAT likely that he would just happen to find a game played on that very minute with the exact same hot key setup.

I can't say I'm entirely convinced he didn't hack, but I do think the community are way to fast to pass judgement in cases such as this. I would also recommend giving him a second chance since there are at the very least a lot of uncertainty regarding this.
Gc.El_Mojjo
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 24 2012 20:59 GMT
#2940
On September 25 2012 05:51 SpooN04 wrote:
Messaging for VRalaren again:

Response to etheralSomthing: yes im a friend with Xsven. I knew him before i knew he was hacking. He treated me with such respect that i decided to keep him as a friend. I've already been over that in this thread. Please forget about that replay and focus on the rest of the post, thanks.

Well, the time and date do overlap that's for sure.
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft294
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
Shuttle 546
Artosis 496
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever680
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox397
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam584
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde120
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick861
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen123
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 44m
Stellar Fest
12h 44m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.