• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 23:53:44
September 24 2012 23:37 GMT
#2941
On September 25 2012 04:51 SpooN04 wrote:
NOTE: This is a message my friend Vralaren asked me to post for him as he is banned, I am passing a message along, please don't shoot the messenger lol.


This is Vralaren. U have probably already read the drama surrounding me. I would like to clear my name and i've found 100% proof to do so. While my account was running wild and maphacking i was playing on a other account. However the account i was leveling was the infamous account Micealboltn.... Since i know the owner he asked me to level it legit and i agreed. During that time somebody hacked on my account and i was accused and lost everything.

All of these are me on michealboltn while my account was hacking. I've neglected to make this public because im very ashamed in how i acted here. In my defence i appologised to most of them afterwards.
What i would like for you to look at here is my hotkeys and the time they were played

Here are the games i played: I said some really stupid shit here! Everything said here is completely trash and should not be taken in consideration. I was even retarded enough to "tell" a terran that i was "hacking" so i would get an edge played on the infamous account. But as the same replay proves i was caught of guard a few times and that should prove against the utterly retarded comment i made.

http://drop.sc/257360

http://drop.sc/257359

http://drop.sc/257358

http://drop.sc/257357

http://drop.sc/257356

http://drop.sc/257355




Replays played yesterday:

Me vs Dimaga.

http://drop.sc/257363

Me vs a 1800 point master.

http://drop.sc/257364

Me vs some guy on ladder....

http://drop.sc/257365

And heres a few replays played BEFORE the accusation

Me vs Catz

http://drop.sc/197759

Me vs a friend

http://drop.sc/125546


I talked to vralaren on Skype when all of this happened , heres a key part of our conversation:


[05/09/2012 3:56:43 PM] Me: ill check
[05/09/2012 3:57:52 PM] Me: but hey, i also noticed that you do play with hackers like 90% of your team games
[05/09/2012 3:57:56 PM] Me: knowing that they are hacking
[05/09/2012 3:58:20 PM] Me: playing with hackers is just like hacking yourself, since you are using an unfair advantage to win
[05/09/2012 3:58:33 PM] Ludwig Sedin: thats true
[05/09/2012 3:58:37 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i can confirm that
[05/09/2012 3:58:45 PM] Ludwig Sedin: but i do not take advantage over it


Afterward I removed him but not blocked so he would keep spamming me untill I did block him:

[07/09/2012 8:57:01 PM] Ludwig Sedin: your a fucking douche
[07/09/2012 8:57:05 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i never hacked
[07/09/2012 8:57:14 PM] Ludwig Sedin: and you treat me like scum
[07/09/2012 8:57:18 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i dont understand
[07/09/2012 8:57:30 PM] Ludwig Sedin: did your mother not love u enough?
[07/09/2012 8:57:57 PM] Ludwig Sedin: Do you HAVE to bully other people cause you didint succed in life
[07/09/2012 8:58:05 PM] Ludwig Sedin: like
[07/09/2012 8:58:14 PM] Ludwig Sedin: what the fuck is wrong with you
[07/09/2012 8:59:39 PM] Ludwig Sedin: now you dont say anything
[07/09/2012 8:59:45 PM] Ludwig Sedin: cause you know im right
[07/09/2012 8:59:49 PM] Ludwig Sedin: you know i dont hack
[07/09/2012 8:59:57 PM] Ludwig Sedin: you just wanna ruin for someone else
[07/09/2012 9:00:03 PM] Ludwig Sedin: cause u got raped in ur childhood
[07/09/2012 9:00:07 PM] Ludwig Sedin: well im sorry
[07/09/2012 9:00:17 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i cant prevent that


This player is on my blacklist and will remain there, have him on your team if you want but he'll only be causing you trouble in the future. I'll screenshot the conversation if needed instead of copy pasting it. Needless to say he acts just like a child.


I also had forgotten this intersting part of the conversation. After I made it clear I wasn't helping out of what he got into, he told my skype name to basically all the hackers he knew. I received friends invite and spam messages from all of them untill I managed to finally have all their skype accounts blocked. Two of the ones adding me were FnaticTricky and veNcido.

[06/09/2012 12:44:21 AM] Me: nice of you to have told you hacker friends my skype name
[07/09/2012 6:32:50 PM] Ludwig Sedin: cause ur a faggot that ruined my career and made me lose my job for something i didint do
[07/09/2012 6:32:58 PM] Ludwig Sedin: hope you enjoy having ruined for me
[07/09/2012 6:33:08 PM] Ludwig Sedin: and basicaly fucking over my hard work
[07/09/2012 6:33:14 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i really hope you are proud
[07/09/2012 6:33:18 PM] Ludwig Sedin: you fucked me over
[07/09/2012 6:33:31 PM] Ludwig Sedin: what did you really gain? A bigger E penis?





On September 25 2012 05:58 wwJd)El_Mojjo wrote:
I took some time to examine the evidence just now and here's what I came up with:

According to sc2gears, this game (7min game):
http://drop.sc/257355
was played on MichaelBoltN account at the same time (21:27:11) as this game (the hack game, 3:32 min long game started 21:25:36):
http://drop.sc/246942

And the MichaelBoltN game had hatcheries on 1 queen on 4 and 5 and the eggs with zerglings in them on 2
Which is the same hot key setup that you can see in the game played on tCvralaren a long time before (another patch even) the hack game:
http://drop.sc/197759

So, the evidence is not 100%, but it is not THAT likely that he would just happen to find a game played on that very minute with the exact same hot key setup.

I can't say I'm entirely convinced he didn't hack, but I do think the community are way to fast to pass judgement in cases such as this. I would also recommend giving him a second chance since there are at the very least a lot of uncertainty regarding this.


That account is already perma-banned from the last ban-wave, why even bringing this account up as a defense lol. Also, I don't recall adding him to the OP for a lack of replays evidence so I really don't get what this is all about. My conclusion was that he was friend with a ton of hackers, had hackers play on his accounts, played team games with hacker, but I didn't have enough replays of him hacking in 1v1 to add to the OP.

MichaelBoltN account got banned and put in same division as all the other banned hackers: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3587879/1/MichaelBoltN/ladder/lastseason/leagues
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 00:20:33
September 25 2012 00:16 GMT
#2942
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Loogicc, EU GM MMR maphacker, pics are from MilkEA's stream.
SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
September 25 2012 00:26 GMT
#2943
That's.... pretty fail. /Sarcastic off?
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
September 25 2012 00:45 GMT
#2944
Lmao I just love seeing hackers get upset. Kid was so desperate not to lose his account...now he comes out with the classic "someone else hacked my account and was using it" excuse. LOL so predictable. As I've said before each time a hacker comes in this thread to make a bogus excuse, can't fix stupid. They would be better off admitting to it and then just playing clean. Instead they choose to lie through their teeth because they're people of weak moral character.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 00:45:48
September 25 2012 00:45 GMT
#2945
On September 25 2012 09:26 ragz_gt wrote:
That's.... pretty fail. /Sarcastic off?

Loogicc was window's username before he changed it. Can be verified from an old replay of tcvralaren, I forget which one exactly it is.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 25 2012 00:46 GMT
#2946
On September 25 2012 09:45 Doodsmack wrote:
Lmao I just love seeing hackers get upset. Kid was so desperate not to lose his account...now he comes out with the classic "someone else hacked my account and was using it" excuse. LOL so predictable. As I've said before each time a hacker comes in this thread to make a bogus excuse, can't fix stupid. They would be better off admitting to it and then just playing clean. Instead they choose to lie through their teeth because they're people of weak moral character.


To be fair, the replay from MichaelBoltN overlaps in time witht he tCvralaren one, and the MichaelBoltN replay signature is the same as vralaren's as zerg. Of course one could come up with a bunch of alternative scenarios, but it is at least believable in this case, although quite coincidental.
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
September 25 2012 01:27 GMT
#2947
On September 25 2012 09:46 EtherealDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 09:45 Doodsmack wrote:
Lmao I just love seeing hackers get upset. Kid was so desperate not to lose his account...now he comes out with the classic "someone else hacked my account and was using it" excuse. LOL so predictable. As I've said before each time a hacker comes in this thread to make a bogus excuse, can't fix stupid. They would be better off admitting to it and then just playing clean. Instead they choose to lie through their teeth because they're people of weak moral character.


To be fair, the replay from MichaelBoltN overlaps in time witht he tCvralaren one, and the MichaelBoltN replay signature is the same as vralaren's as zerg. Of course one could come up with a bunch of alternative scenarios, but it is at least believable in this case, although quite coincidental.


But MichaelBoltN is already banned for hacking. This isn't the best defense to be brought..
-MoOsE-
Profile Joined March 2011
United States236 Posts
September 25 2012 02:32 GMT
#2948
SlayerSkwick

http://drop.sc/257539

here is rep

goes crossmap and drops 2 proxy gates, never sees nexus. So pretty obvious maphack.
The King in the North Fighting
Braric
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada184 Posts
September 25 2012 03:31 GMT
#2949
On September 25 2012 11:32 -MoOsE- wrote:
SlayerSkwick

http://drop.sc/257539

here is rep

goes crossmap and drops 2 proxy gates, never sees nexus. So pretty obvious maphack.


Yep did same thing to me on entombed, i second your post.
"Hoodor" -Hodor
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 25 2012 03:33 GMT
#2950
On September 25 2012 10:27 ZweiGaming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 09:46 EtherealDeath wrote:
On September 25 2012 09:45 Doodsmack wrote:
Lmao I just love seeing hackers get upset. Kid was so desperate not to lose his account...now he comes out with the classic "someone else hacked my account and was using it" excuse. LOL so predictable. As I've said before each time a hacker comes in this thread to make a bogus excuse, can't fix stupid. They would be better off admitting to it and then just playing clean. Instead they choose to lie through their teeth because they're people of weak moral character.


To be fair, the replay from MichaelBoltN overlaps in time witht he tCvralaren one, and the MichaelBoltN replay signature is the same as vralaren's as zerg. Of course one could come up with a bunch of alternative scenarios, but it is at least believable in this case, although quite coincidental.


But MichaelBoltN is already banned for hacking. This isn't the best defense to be brought..

What were the replays that MichaelBoltN was convicted on? I can't seem to find them in the OP. Reason being I want to compare the hotkey signatures.
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 03:53:32
September 25 2012 03:52 GMT
#2951
On September 25 2012 12:33 EtherealDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 10:27 ZweiGaming wrote:
On September 25 2012 09:46 EtherealDeath wrote:
On September 25 2012 09:45 Doodsmack wrote:
Lmao I just love seeing hackers get upset. Kid was so desperate not to lose his account...now he comes out with the classic "someone else hacked my account and was using it" excuse. LOL so predictable. As I've said before each time a hacker comes in this thread to make a bogus excuse, can't fix stupid. They would be better off admitting to it and then just playing clean. Instead they choose to lie through their teeth because they're people of weak moral character.


To be fair, the replay from MichaelBoltN overlaps in time witht he tCvralaren one, and the MichaelBoltN replay signature is the same as vralaren's as zerg. Of course one could come up with a bunch of alternative scenarios, but it is at least believable in this case, although quite coincidental.


But MichaelBoltN is already banned for hacking. This isn't the best defense to be brought..

What were the replays that MichaelBoltN was convicted on? I can't seem to find them in the OP. Reason being I want to compare the hotkey signatures.


He was never added to the OP as he was not high master 1v1. Blizzard still banned him on the last wave and he was manually demoted to bronze in the same division as all the other hackers which can be found here:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3587879/1/MichaelBoltN/ladder/lastseason/leagues

His name has been mentionned in the past but I overlooked it as I tried to keep it only to top masters/GM.
lordofsoup
Profile Joined January 2012
United States159 Posts
September 25 2012 04:10 GMT
#2952
I mean wouldnt the best way for this guy to clear his name be showing that his play is equivalent to the rank that he has in the game? Otherwise there is room for reasonable doubt that he is not a hacker, and has only made some poor decisions, none of which were actually him cheating. Either way I think he should take the responsibility his account if it was hacked. If it was, it would have been reported to blizzard and fixed. However I see no reason why the fact that he can play at the level he is supposedly at, should not be counted strongly in his favor.
NOHUNTERS
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
September 25 2012 04:25 GMT
#2953
lol @ Vralaren... Big hot shot in the hacker community, broing out with all the big name hackers, yet you don't hack yourself. Even if this was true, you really expected to start a meaningful SC2 career? Even while you are friends with the most notorious hackers? Pretty laughable honestly.
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
September 25 2012 04:30 GMT
#2954
On September 25 2012 13:10 lordofsoup wrote:
I mean wouldnt the best way for this guy to clear his name be showing that his play is equivalent to the rank that he has in the game? Otherwise there is room for reasonable doubt that he is not a hacker, and has only made some poor decisions, none of which were actually him cheating. Either way I think he should take the responsibility his account if it was hacked. If it was, it would have been reported to blizzard and fixed. However I see no reason why the fact that he can play at the level he is supposedly at, should not be counted strongly in his favor.


I'm not here to decide what happens with his "name". The guy is terribly BM as the skype logs shows, he played a lot with hackers, he let hackers on his account, and he decided to give out my skype info to his hacker friends. That is just enough for me not to take his side wether or not he plays legit now. I really don't understand what all the fuss is about as he isn't even on the OP as a confirmed hacker. All i'm saying is that he loves hanging with the "bad" people and is pretty bm himself. Let's get back on topic now please...
Uber_Nick
Profile Joined November 2010
United States23 Posts
September 25 2012 05:35 GMT
#2955
Found a maphacker named OnTheThrone.

Here is a video with my commentary: http://www.twitch.tv/tcfnick/b/333352880

This is the replay I reviewed: http://drop.sc/257584

This is his account: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2569922/1/OnTheThrone/

I can provide some other replays if further evidence is needed, but the posted video makes it pretty clear.
GT350
Profile Joined May 2012
United States270 Posts
September 25 2012 05:44 GMT
#2956
What about cheaters and frauders like veralynn and deathangel?
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 05:59:35
September 25 2012 05:59 GMT
#2957
On September 25 2012 14:44 GT350 wrote:
What about cheaters and frauders like veralynn and deathangel?

Not maphackers, not relevant to this thread. Cheating in this thread is in reference to hacking.
Zark
Profile Joined January 2011
United States50 Posts
September 25 2012 09:27 GMT
#2958
LGzwei is a nice guy. No need to insult him unless the reason being is you do hack and since he started this topic, you are butthurt.
wwJd)El_Mojjo
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden173 Posts
September 25 2012 10:34 GMT
#2959
On September 25 2012 08:37 ZweiGaming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 04:51 SpooN04 wrote:
NOTE: This is a message my friend Vralaren asked me to post for him as he is banned, I am passing a message along, please don't shoot the messenger lol.


This is Vralaren. U have probably already read the drama surrounding me. I would like to clear my name and i've found 100% proof to do so. While my account was running wild and maphacking i was playing on a other account. However the account i was leveling was the infamous account Micealboltn.... Since i know the owner he asked me to level it legit and i agreed. During that time somebody hacked on my account and i was accused and lost everything.

All of these are me on michealboltn while my account was hacking. I've neglected to make this public because im very ashamed in how i acted here. In my defence i appologised to most of them afterwards.
What i would like for you to look at here is my hotkeys and the time they were played

Here are the games i played: I said some really stupid shit here! Everything said here is completely trash and should not be taken in consideration. I was even retarded enough to "tell" a terran that i was "hacking" so i would get an edge played on the infamous account. But as the same replay proves i was caught of guard a few times and that should prove against the utterly retarded comment i made.

http://drop.sc/257360

http://drop.sc/257359

http://drop.sc/257358

http://drop.sc/257357

http://drop.sc/257356

http://drop.sc/257355




Replays played yesterday:

Me vs Dimaga.

http://drop.sc/257363

Me vs a 1800 point master.

http://drop.sc/257364

Me vs some guy on ladder....

http://drop.sc/257365

And heres a few replays played BEFORE the accusation

Me vs Catz

http://drop.sc/197759

Me vs a friend

http://drop.sc/125546


I talked to vralaren on Skype when all of this happened , heres a key part of our conversation:


[05/09/2012 3:56:43 PM] Me: ill check
[05/09/2012 3:57:52 PM] Me: but hey, i also noticed that you do play with hackers like 90% of your team games
[05/09/2012 3:57:56 PM] Me: knowing that they are hacking
[05/09/2012 3:58:20 PM] Me: playing with hackers is just like hacking yourself, since you are using an unfair advantage to win
[05/09/2012 3:58:33 PM] Ludwig Sedin: thats true
[05/09/2012 3:58:37 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i can confirm that
[05/09/2012 3:58:45 PM] Ludwig Sedin: but i do not take advantage over it


Afterward I removed him but not blocked so he would keep spamming me untill I did block him:

[07/09/2012 8:57:01 PM] Ludwig Sedin: your a fucking douche
[07/09/2012 8:57:05 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i never hacked
[07/09/2012 8:57:14 PM] Ludwig Sedin: and you treat me like scum
[07/09/2012 8:57:18 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i dont understand
[07/09/2012 8:57:30 PM] Ludwig Sedin: did your mother not love u enough?
[07/09/2012 8:57:57 PM] Ludwig Sedin: Do you HAVE to bully other people cause you didint succed in life
[07/09/2012 8:58:05 PM] Ludwig Sedin: like
[07/09/2012 8:58:14 PM] Ludwig Sedin: what the fuck is wrong with you
[07/09/2012 8:59:39 PM] Ludwig Sedin: now you dont say anything
[07/09/2012 8:59:45 PM] Ludwig Sedin: cause you know im right
[07/09/2012 8:59:49 PM] Ludwig Sedin: you know i dont hack
[07/09/2012 8:59:57 PM] Ludwig Sedin: you just wanna ruin for someone else
[07/09/2012 9:00:03 PM] Ludwig Sedin: cause u got raped in ur childhood
[07/09/2012 9:00:07 PM] Ludwig Sedin: well im sorry
[07/09/2012 9:00:17 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i cant prevent that


This player is on my blacklist and will remain there, have him on your team if you want but he'll only be causing you trouble in the future. I'll screenshot the conversation if needed instead of copy pasting it. Needless to say he acts just like a child.


I also had forgotten this intersting part of the conversation. After I made it clear I wasn't helping out of what he got into, he told my skype name to basically all the hackers he knew. I received friends invite and spam messages from all of them untill I managed to finally have all their skype accounts blocked. Two of the ones adding me were FnaticTricky and veNcido.

[06/09/2012 12:44:21 AM] Me: nice of you to have told you hacker friends my skype name
[07/09/2012 6:32:50 PM] Ludwig Sedin: cause ur a faggot that ruined my career and made me lose my job for something i didint do
[07/09/2012 6:32:58 PM] Ludwig Sedin: hope you enjoy having ruined for me
[07/09/2012 6:33:08 PM] Ludwig Sedin: and basicaly fucking over my hard work
[07/09/2012 6:33:14 PM] Ludwig Sedin: i really hope you are proud
[07/09/2012 6:33:18 PM] Ludwig Sedin: you fucked me over
[07/09/2012 6:33:31 PM] Ludwig Sedin: what did you really gain? A bigger E penis?





Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 05:58 wwJd)El_Mojjo wrote:
I took some time to examine the evidence just now and here's what I came up with:

According to sc2gears, this game (7min game):
http://drop.sc/257355
was played on MichaelBoltN account at the same time (21:27:11) as this game (the hack game, 3:32 min long game started 21:25:36):
http://drop.sc/246942

And the MichaelBoltN game had hatcheries on 1 queen on 4 and 5 and the eggs with zerglings in them on 2
Which is the same hot key setup that you can see in the game played on tCvralaren a long time before (another patch even) the hack game:
http://drop.sc/197759

So, the evidence is not 100%, but it is not THAT likely that he would just happen to find a game played on that very minute with the exact same hot key setup.

I can't say I'm entirely convinced he didn't hack, but I do think the community are way to fast to pass judgement in cases such as this. I would also recommend giving him a second chance since there are at the very least a lot of uncertainty regarding this.


That account is already perma-banned from the last ban-wave, why even bringing this account up as a defense lol. Also, I don't recall adding him to the OP for a lack of replays evidence so I really don't get what this is all about. My conclusion was that he was friend with a ton of hackers, had hackers play on his accounts, played team games with hacker, but I didn't have enough replays of him hacking in 1v1 to add to the OP.

MichaelBoltN account got banned and put in same division as all the other banned hackers: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3587879/1/MichaelBoltN/ladder/lastseason/leagues


I'm not defending his behavior, I just wanted to present the facts since it does seem like there is a chance Vralaren has been judged wrongly by a lot of people when it comes to him actually using hack himself.

On September 25 2012 10:27 ZweiGaming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 09:46 EtherealDeath wrote:
On September 25 2012 09:45 Doodsmack wrote:
Lmao I just love seeing hackers get upset. Kid was so desperate not to lose his account...now he comes out with the classic "someone else hacked my account and was using it" excuse. LOL so predictable. As I've said before each time a hacker comes in this thread to make a bogus excuse, can't fix stupid. They would be better off admitting to it and then just playing clean. Instead they choose to lie through their teeth because they're people of weak moral character.


To be fair, the replay from MichaelBoltN overlaps in time witht he tCvralaren one, and the MichaelBoltN replay signature is the same as vralaren's as zerg. Of course one could come up with a bunch of alternative scenarios, but it is at least believable in this case, although quite coincidental.


But MichaelBoltN is already banned for hacking. This isn't the best defense to be brought..


Well, it is entirely possible that MichaelBoltN is actually another person than Vralaren except in the games where Vralaren played on his account. Sure, there is of course a possibility that Vralaren is lying, but I do not see any clear evidence regarding that in this case.

On September 25 2012 13:25 SupLilSon wrote:
lol @ Vralaren... Big hot shot in the hacker community, broing out with all the big name hackers, yet you don't hack yourself. Even if this was true, you really expected to start a meaningful SC2 career? Even while you are friends with the most notorious hackers? Pretty laughable honestly.


I also want to address this quote. I think it is not right to judge someone just for being friendly to a disliked person (or even bad person if you want to be that blunt). Just because you are friends with someone does NOT mean you have to support the actions of that person. I admit this doesn't have a lot to do with the case in question, I just wanted to respond to the quote...

Also, I want to say that I really believe some sort of punishment is good when it comes to hackers, and I'm really thankful for all the great work a lot of you have put down into this to expose the hackers in the community. If proof of Vralaren hacking were to come up I would of course not defend him at all. I don't even know him personally...
Gc.El_Mojjo
TylerThaCreator
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States906 Posts
September 25 2012 12:29 GMT
#2960
Fucking hate how the bans occur in waves..SKoreaSuckS has been known for weeks and I just hit him on ladder...basically guaranteed loss of points. Hackers are such tools
aka SethN
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 544
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason23
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
Dewaltoss 112
firebathero 94
Zeus 70
Trap 37
910 33
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever232
Counter-Strike
edward726
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS132
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4096
Liquid`Hasu2130
Other Games
summit1g5946
B2W.Neo580
byalli512
shahzam482
ToD219
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe149
Railgan17
Chillindude14
Trikslyr9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur280
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 25m
Stellar Fest
16h 25m
Stellar Fest
16h 25m
Stellar Fest
16h 25m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.