• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7369 users

[NASL] Season 3 Grand Finals In Toronto! - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 09 2012 03:38 GMT
#101
If you bought your ticket before they soldout! ;o
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
May 09 2012 03:53 GMT
#102
word has it that combat ex doesnt live too far away =)

i'll be there if i can get a ticket!
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
May 09 2012 04:14 GMT
#103
TIL Canada is shaped like a leaf.
GertHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States631 Posts
May 09 2012 04:27 GMT
#104
I haven't been watching NASL this season, tuned in maybe once. But I'll tune in to this, I heard the NASL is better this season from a lot of people. Hopefully it is better than before, just wish there were even more Koreans, I lurve me lots of koreans.
He who conquers the past rules the future, He who conquers the future rules the past. - C&C Red Alert
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
May 09 2012 04:29 GMT
#105
On May 09 2012 13:27 GertHeart wrote:
I haven't been watching NASL this season, tuned in maybe once. But I'll tune in to this, I heard the NASL is better this season from a lot of people. Hopefully it is better than before, just wish there were even more Koreans, I lurve me lots of koreans.



It's not amazing, but it's WORTH watching, which is important.

They fill a gap between huge events like MLG, dreamhack, ipl, TSL, etc.

Each night there are people to watch play almost, and they have beeen getting 3-8k viewers on average every day.

Then their big events are actually nice with huge pools and great players and rivalries like MC/Puma
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
May 09 2012 04:29 GMT
#106
Sold fucking out?

T.T maybe a waitlist ticket will work...
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
May 09 2012 04:38 GMT
#107
Ah fuckkkkkkkkkk. This was gonna be right on my 19th birthday and in my province. I can't believe I forgot/slacked to buy a ticket.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
May 09 2012 04:39 GMT
#108
On May 09 2012 13:29 SafeAsCheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 13:27 GertHeart wrote:
I haven't been watching NASL this season, tuned in maybe once. But I'll tune in to this, I heard the NASL is better this season from a lot of people. Hopefully it is better than before, just wish there were even more Koreans, I lurve me lots of koreans.



It's not amazing, but it's WORTH watching, which is important.

They fill a gap between huge events like MLG, dreamhack, ipl, TSL, etc.

Each night there are people to watch play almost, and they have beeen getting 3-8k viewers on average every day.

Then their big events are actually nice with huge pools and great players and rivalries like MC/Puma

yah exactly. They are the...sitcom to your Game of Thrones if you will. Something to fill up half an hour to an hour on almost any night in a pretty satisfying manner.
dgwow
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1024 Posts
May 09 2012 07:00 GMT
#109
Damnit... waitlist
Don't let those anti-cheese advocates tell you what to do. Rush to meet life head on!
SilentShout
Profile Joined March 2011
686 Posts
May 09 2012 07:06 GMT
#110
Aw man. Was going to wait to see who qualified before I bought a ticket, now I guess that wasn't the smartest of choices.
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
May 09 2012 07:22 GMT
#111
On May 09 2012 13:27 GertHeart wrote:
I haven't been watching NASL this season, tuned in maybe once. But I'll tune in to this, I heard the NASL is better this season from a lot of people. Hopefully it is better than before, just wish there were even more Koreans, I lurve me lots of koreans.

I'd say it is pretty damn awesome.

This sold out already? Damn. Maybe they'll add more seats and get more people in there. This ought to show how starved Canada is for some Sc2
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 07:29:03
May 09 2012 07:28 GMT
#112
Damn sold out o: Nice, good to see NASL doing well!

Whats the capacity for the finals?
Still not for another 2 months o: Damn must suck for people who were waiting closer to the date
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 09 2012 12:12 GMT
#113
On May 09 2012 16:22 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 13:27 GertHeart wrote:
I haven't been watching NASL this season, tuned in maybe once. But I'll tune in to this, I heard the NASL is better this season from a lot of people. Hopefully it is better than before, just wish there were even more Koreans, I lurve me lots of koreans.

I'd say it is pretty damn awesome.

This sold out already? Damn. Maybe they'll add more seats and get more people in there. This ought to show how starved Canada is for some Sc2


I think they underestimated the demand by a lot and that won't happen. The max the biggest hall can hold is close to 1800.

Hopefully the next time a big event comes out they decide to one up it and go with the Direct Energy Centre at the Ex.

We should be able to get 10,000 people to show-up, but on the production side there's still a lot of improvement that could be done.

Build it and the people will come.
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
May 09 2012 13:17 GMT
#114
Snap, glad I bought my tickets when I did.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
May 09 2012 13:29 GMT
#115
Dammmmmnnnn sold out? I was going to come back to Toronto for this..... D=
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
bruteMax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 15:02:32
May 09 2012 14:31 GMT
#116
I guess the Metro Toronto Convention centre is not big enough?

Great that they're coming to Ontario. Too bad they picked a crappy location so far removed from all that is worth seeing in TO. Downtown TO is an awesome place to be, with easy access via train and bus.

I'm the benevolent dictator you've been looking for.
Pants536
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada16 Posts
May 09 2012 16:40 GMT
#117
From MrBitter:
If i was a gambling man, i'd put money on more tickets being made available soon.
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
May 09 2012 16:48 GMT
#118
OH YES thank you!!! Got one now, not gonna make the same mistake twice :D!

Hopefully I can go!!!
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
May 09 2012 16:50 GMT
#119
Glad there will be more tickets coming available. I just convinced a buddy to make the trek down from Ottawa only to see a sold out. I'm excited to see some SC2 in Canada!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
dgwow
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1024 Posts
May 09 2012 17:07 GMT
#120
Got my tickets! :D
Don't let those anti-cheese advocates tell you what to do. Rush to meet life head on!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 53
Yoon 45
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5230
qojqva2578
Dendi1010
febbydoto31
Counter-Strike
fl0m3457
Fnx 520
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko512
Other Games
singsing2915
hiko1029
B2W.Neo944
TKL 528
Livibee351
XBOCT259
Liquid`VortiX216
Hui .215
XaKoH 163
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3461
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 15m
Replay Cast
8h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.