• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:38
CEST 10:38
KST 17:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8415 users

Program to resume games from replays - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
April 13 2012 23:41 GMT
#441
On April 14 2012 07:00 RAW-BERRY wrote:
To everyone here herp derping, and complaining about Blizzard's lazyness, just fucking stop. Seriously. You have don't have the slightest clue as to what it is you're talking about. There's much more to it than putting a hack together and releasing it to the masses as separate software.


Please tell me TWO examples of "what much more" there is. If it's to resuming a ladder game, then yes, there's tons more.

If it's JUST to get the game to be playable for tournament purposes -- WHAT MORE IS THERE? Please tell me, because right now Blizzard looks like a joke to me.
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 23:55:27
April 13 2012 23:52 GMT
#442
So, I'll jump into the bandwagon. As someone who knows a bit of coding (well, it's my job in a way after all), and basing myself upon some assumptions that I can consider reasonable :
- Of course Blizzard programmers are able to do it. Even more, they've already given in their libraries most of the functions to do it. The source is only 300 lines of code (for the replay part, not the surrounding stuff, i.e GUI, buttons, etc...) because most of it was already here
- Still, mad props to incredible OP for reverse engineering
- I would say that it is at most a one month patch if there was any will to do it. (Including the very numerous internal playtesters, and a deployment on the PTR)

What to think about it? Well, Blizzard could've implemented it if they wanted to. Pretty quickly too, it wouldn't have strained their resources. I'm not so sure what occupies their day right now. I just hope it's worth it (HotS?)

Edit : Blizzard is probably not lazy. (By the way, I've been at their stand at the GDC '12, I can assure you that even the aspiring programmers were nothing to scoff at, I'd like to see how skilled those who managed to pass the entrance test fare). More likely, they are using their resources in something else than adding minor patches to SC2. Is it a good strategy? I don't know, I code, I don't manage stuff.
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
April 13 2012 23:54 GMT
#443
It's just priorities. Someone has to allocate an engineer to work on this for a couple weeks. If that guy makes more money for the company by fixing a problem in the WoW server, they have him doing that instead.

That said, enough people bugging Blizzard about this should eventually get them to move this up the list.
Severian
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2052 Posts
April 13 2012 23:55 GMT
#444
On April 14 2012 03:18 mmagic wrote:
I'm wondering how does this work in SC2 Starter Edition?
Can started edition players play with any race by using this trick?
I mean they are allowed to only play Human race but with this trick can they play zerg or protoss by swithcing race with the opponent?

No, you have to to recreate the game settings exactly. So if you don't have the correct map or player races it will just bug out and presumably try to tell the Command Center to build Drones.

On April 14 2012 04:17 Gleen wrote:
Just a question, if I download a replay from a pro, setup this program with a friend and set the game time to the end of the game, or let's say, right when one will GG, what will happen?

Does it means we get shared replays viewer? (: I mean, without the viewers feature and high speed...

This program does not ensure that the two clients stay in sync as they are progressing through the replay (only once one of them reaches the resume point), so I believe it wouldn't be any different to just opening up the replay on two separate computers like everyone already does. Plus it does not co-ordinate replay speed changes between the two clients. I think a hypothetical related tool might be able to do these, though.

On April 14 2012 05:45 qwertyindeed wrote:
wait a minuit, if u run it,which player do you spawn as?

I think it's just based on who is player 1 and who is player 2 in the replay and the recreated game. That's what I attempted to copy when testing it, anyway.

On April 14 2012 08:34 tianGO wrote:
Does this work with the starter edition? It'd be great to avoid risking your account.
I think you can play any replay with the Starter edition, so maybe it works.

It works but you're limited to replays with a Terran (or 2 Terrans if you're using 2 starter editions) on one of the maps available to the starter edition (Xel'Naga Caverns, Shattered Temple, and a few custom mode maps) because you need to start an actual game, not just view a replay.
RAW-BERRY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States26 Posts
April 14 2012 00:16 GMT
#445
On April 14 2012 07:20 RoyGBiv_13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 07:04 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 14 2012 07:00 RAW-BERRY wrote:
To everyone here herp derping, and complaining about Blizzard's lazyness, just fucking stop. Seriously. You have don't have the slightest clue as to what it is you're talking about. There's much more to it than putting a hack together and releasing it to the masses as separate software.

While I agree with you that it would take much longer to make this a proper and polished feature inside of SC2, I still feel this feature is still a reasonable request from the community.


Before it turns into a flame war, I would just like to point out that this and watching shared replays share a bunch of features. I expect the reason we dont have either is not because blizz doesn't want us to have it, but rather because in order to redesign the replay system, they have to re-enter QA, and if they do that, they might as well throw an entire expansion around it

EDIT: furthermore, an alternate feature is for a player to enter into a game that is already running. In general, this is a good idea (for obsing and such).


I 100% agree. There's no reason to go releasing new features with Wings of Liberty when HotS is right around the corner. I have a strong suspicion that we're going to see a lot of features in HotS that the community has been wanting. I just don't like baseless accusations regarding systems people don't have the slightest clue about.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
April 14 2012 00:16 GMT
#446
On April 14 2012 08:54 JackDT wrote:
It's just priorities. Someone has to allocate an engineer to work on this for a couple weeks. If that guy makes more money for the company by fixing a problem in the WoW server, they have him doing that instead.

That said, enough people bugging Blizzard about this should eventually get them to move this up the list.


They're separate teams...
Moderator
BoxingKangaroo
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Japan955 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 00:54:25
April 14 2012 00:52 GMT
#447
On April 14 2012 08:52 fezvez wrote:
So, I'll jump into the bandwagon. As someone who knows a bit of coding (well, it's my job in a way after all), and basing myself upon some assumptions that I can consider reasonable :
- Of course Blizzard programmers are able to do it. Even more, they've already given in their libraries most of the functions to do it. The source is only 300 lines of code (for the replay part, not the surrounding stuff, i.e GUI, buttons, etc...) because most of it was already here
- Still, mad props to incredible OP for reverse engineering
- I would say that it is at most a one month patch if there was any will to do it. (Including the very numerous internal playtesters, and a deployment on the PTR)

What to think about it? Well, Blizzard could've implemented it if they wanted to. Pretty quickly too, it wouldn't have strained their resources. I'm not so sure what occupies their day right now. I just hope it's worth it (HotS?)

Edit : Blizzard is probably not lazy. (By the way, I've been at their stand at the GDC '12, I can assure you that even the aspiring programmers were nothing to scoff at, I'd like to see how skilled those who managed to pass the entrance test fare). More likely, they are using their resources in something else than adding minor patches to SC2. Is it a good strategy? I don't know, I code, I don't manage stuff.


Pretty much that. Is it possible? Yes. Is it easy? Looks like it (at least at a low level - design/UI/testing etc. is extra cost).

But add up all the features that the community is screaming for and you've got many man-months worth of effort. It does strain their resources, because you put one guy working on this, then he's not working on what he was doing (HoTs perhaps). It's not like Blizz has some spare programmers just sitting around waiting for stuff like this to pop up, simply because that'd be bad resource management.

You push all this stuff now, then HoTS gets delayed. You put it in the original WoL release, then that gets delayed. That may have been the smarter decision given the community reaction, but then the community bought the game anyway despite these missing features, so one can't blame Blizzard for wanting to cash in some of their chips a little early.

I'm not saying Blizzard should be immune to criticism, but a little perspective could be called for. It''d be nice to have these kind of threads without numerous posts from the Blizzard hate train.

Just remember one thing: Labour ain't free.
Keytar
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada156 Posts
April 14 2012 01:01 GMT
#448
I hear a lot of "this would be easy to do", but you've actually gone and done it. I'm super impressed.

In a world where people feel entitled to complain about things, you are a man with a solution. I hope the argument 'some guy on the internet did it in C++' will help people to compel Blizzard to implement it for real.
I try to be rage-free as I game. As you can imagine, this is difficult.
RenSC2
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States1098 Posts
April 14 2012 01:08 GMT
#449
The solution as it stands seems a bit like it will always be a bit buggy. I don't currently have the programming knowledge, but I'd like to suggest an alternate solution to accomplish the ability to resume a game.

Alternate solution: Rather than go directly into a custom game and replay the game, why not go into the map editor and create a map that recreates the state at the exact end-point of the game? Then you could publish and load it up as a custom game and finish playing it out.

This way you aren't injecting anything into the game itself. Less bugs, no hack, less problems, but would require someone else to program it whereas we already have this solution.
Playing better than standard requires deviation. This divergence usually results in sub-standard play.
Tigerlily
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden20 Posts
April 14 2012 01:15 GMT
#450
Lets hope blizzard hires this guy so they can get it done as well!

clearly they don't have the people for it atm
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
April 14 2012 01:42 GMT
#451
On April 14 2012 09:16 RAW-BERRY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 07:20 RoyGBiv_13 wrote:
On April 14 2012 07:04 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 14 2012 07:00 RAW-BERRY wrote:
To everyone here herp derping, and complaining about Blizzard's lazyness, just fucking stop. Seriously. You have don't have the slightest clue as to what it is you're talking about. There's much more to it than putting a hack together and releasing it to the masses as separate software.

While I agree with you that it would take much longer to make this a proper and polished feature inside of SC2, I still feel this feature is still a reasonable request from the community.


Before it turns into a flame war, I would just like to point out that this and watching shared replays share a bunch of features. I expect the reason we dont have either is not because blizz doesn't want us to have it, but rather because in order to redesign the replay system, they have to re-enter QA, and if they do that, they might as well throw an entire expansion around it

EDIT: furthermore, an alternate feature is for a player to enter into a game that is already running. In general, this is a good idea (for obsing and such).


I 100% agree. There's no reason to go releasing new features with Wings of Liberty when HotS is right around the corner. I have a strong suspicion that we're going to see a lot of features in HotS that the community has been wanting. I just don't like baseless accusations regarding systems people don't have the slightest clue about.


No reason in making a game better? We should just wait for the expansion? Are you high? That is an awful mindset. Now perhaps it is unfair to expect them to make such a large change when they have a planned expansion, but this seems rather awful that Blizzard is extorting us for more money by NOT fixing huge and obvious flaws, not to mention I doubt they will fix them in HotS. "we're going to see a lot of features in HotS that the community has been wanting." LOL. Are you aware HotS is being made by BLIZZARD? Honestly I can't believe you could possibly believe that Blizzard will do anything like LAN or this or other features the community has been moaning about ever since B.net 2.0 was conceived in any of their future games.

The OP's program would be a 3rd party program for tournaments, not ladder. And if it works the way it should, it should remove situations like the MKP vs Parting GSTL debacle. I think it would be silly for Blizzard to use something like this when there are much much simpler ways to fix the games ending on disconnect, and sure we would definitely have to wait for HotS for them to implement something that would fix it, but the fact remains that this problem has ALWAYS existed, but in BW there was LAN for tournaments, but now there is nothing.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
April 14 2012 01:44 GMT
#452
On April 14 2012 10:42 Sprungjeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 09:16 RAW-BERRY wrote:
On April 14 2012 07:20 RoyGBiv_13 wrote:
On April 14 2012 07:04 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 14 2012 07:00 RAW-BERRY wrote:
To everyone here herp derping, and complaining about Blizzard's lazyness, just fucking stop. Seriously. You have don't have the slightest clue as to what it is you're talking about. There's much more to it than putting a hack together and releasing it to the masses as separate software.

While I agree with you that it would take much longer to make this a proper and polished feature inside of SC2, I still feel this feature is still a reasonable request from the community.


Before it turns into a flame war, I would just like to point out that this and watching shared replays share a bunch of features. I expect the reason we dont have either is not because blizz doesn't want us to have it, but rather because in order to redesign the replay system, they have to re-enter QA, and if they do that, they might as well throw an entire expansion around it

EDIT: furthermore, an alternate feature is for a player to enter into a game that is already running. In general, this is a good idea (for obsing and such).


I 100% agree. There's no reason to go releasing new features with Wings of Liberty when HotS is right around the corner. I have a strong suspicion that we're going to see a lot of features in HotS that the community has been wanting. I just don't like baseless accusations regarding systems people don't have the slightest clue about.


No reason in making a game better? We should just wait for the expansion? Are you high? That is an awful mindset. Now perhaps it is unfair to expect them to make such a large change when they have a planned expansion, but this seems rather awful that Blizzard is extorting us for more money by NOT fixing huge and obvious flaws, not to mention I doubt they will fix them in HotS. "we're going to see a lot of features in HotS that the community has been wanting." LOL. Are you aware HotS is being made by BLIZZARD? Honestly I can't believe you could possibly believe that Blizzard will do anything like LAN or this or other features the community has been moaning about ever since B.net 2.0 was conceived in any of their future games.

The OP's program would be a 3rd party program for tournaments, not ladder. And if it works the way it should, it should remove situations like the MKP vs Parting GSTL debacle. I think it would be silly for Blizzard to use something like this when there are much much simpler ways to fix the games ending on disconnect, and sure we would definitely have to wait for HotS for them to implement something that would fix it, but the fact remains that this problem has ALWAYS existed, but in BW there was LAN for tournaments, but now there is nothing.

If we're only talking about using this in tournaments, I'm pretty sure every tournament will be using HotS soon after it comes out.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Oiseaux
Profile Joined May 2011
United States676 Posts
April 14 2012 01:58 GMT
#453
I just find it amusing (in a general way, not in a point fingers sort of way) that I first saw this thread when it was about 2-3 pages long with everyone basically saying "1 post, do not trust," and now way later it's a spotlighted first post.
"[S]o be ready to kiss a few donkeys with glued-on paper horns during your unicorn hunt." -Some stupid 4x4 magazine
Nerski
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1095 Posts
April 14 2012 02:52 GMT
#454
interesting initiative
Twitter: @GoForNerski /// Youtube: Youtube.com/nerskisc
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
April 14 2012 02:58 GMT
#455
On April 14 2012 10:58 Oiseaux wrote:
I just find it amusing (in a general way, not in a point fingers sort of way) that I first saw this thread when it was about 2-3 pages long with everyone basically saying "1 post, do not trust," and now way later it's a spotlighted first post.


Its since been checked im sure but in first page ppl werent necessarily good at checking for viruses etc.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
April 14 2012 03:07 GMT
#456
Keep in mind that if Blizzard used a system like this, it's not enough to just code this and put it into the game, they'd also have to recode Warden to allow these memory changes. It's a lot more complicated to make a thing like this official than the unofficial version.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
Antimatterz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1010 Posts
April 14 2012 03:22 GMT
#457
Basically, this guy lurks on TL for a year, then decides hes going to solve the biggest issue of SC2 with his first post.
"HotBid [11:45 AM]: i dunno i kinda like the big muta shooting smaller mutas out"
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
April 14 2012 03:46 GMT
#458
On April 14 2012 12:22 Antimatterz wrote:
Basically, this guy lurks on TL for a year, then decides hes going to solve the biggest issue of SC2 with his first post.

Haha good point

Anyway, yeah I agree with the OP, it's a nice compromise between giving us the much-desired LAN, and Blizzard's position regarding losing a tonne of money if they did so. Gets rid of that source of controversy in big competitive matches.

Personally I don't really want it implemented in any way onto ladder though. I can imagine people would find a way to use it in a BM way, for example disconnecting when they have clearly lost so you'd be stuck waiting for a reconnect. With these kind of features, sadly you have to look at how it will be abused by the worst people in the community.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
April 14 2012 03:47 GMT
#459
Yet another reason why TL wins at internet. This is awesome, and if something like it doesn't come along during HotS then we should incite a riot to get it implemented.
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
Ziggitz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States340 Posts
April 14 2012 03:47 GMT
#460
On April 14 2012 12:07 Chargelot wrote:
Keep in mind that if Blizzard used a system like this, it's not enough to just code this and put it into the game, they'd also have to recode Warden to allow these memory changes. It's a lot more complicated to make a thing like this official than the unofficial version.


As a software engineer who works large enterprise software contracts I can assure that to implement this in the game properly would be trivial compared to this guy hacking working memory from a third party. Warden would not be an issue because Blizzard would write their own protected API's to accomplish the same goal in a much simpler manner instead of hacking it.

The real reason that they haven't implemented it is likely to do with the priorities they have set out. They're probably behind schedule like every single software patch known to man is and are trying to get to the final phases of regression testing for the last patch before HotS. Meanwhile features and fixes meant for the final patch are getting pushed to HotS itself and they're probably breaking shit all over the place and finding that they rebroke shit throughout their regression testing.

Even if they wanted to implement something like this right now, they probably wouldn't be able to get it out until first or second patch of HotS.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 466
Larva 133
Hyun 54
Killer 41
NotJumperer 41
scan(afreeca) 40
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
edward484
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7555
Coldzera 708
ceh9600
Happy384
crisheroes150
Sick141
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Jankos1050
• Stunt361
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 22m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.