• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:26
CEST 15:26
KST 22:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7092 users

New EG player? - Page 36

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 157 Next
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
December 26 2011 10:40 GMT
#701
On December 26 2011 19:36 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 19:33 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:31 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:28 SeaSwift wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:18 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:17 Mackguy wrote:

well looking at the interview of geoff about HSC4, I'd say Naniwa, he will probably switch team again, (and I wouldn't blame him given all the recent drama..)

and since EG is really into players with skills and drama potential (which can make following them more entertaining), he'd be a good candidate for their team..

and if you add : Idra in Korea, Huk in Korea, the slayers team house, it all makes sense. Since Naniwa is going to stay there for a long time.

EG probably can provide more to naniwa than quantic, and I am not talking about $, a good environment, strong teamates, and some good counseling is probably what needs Naniwa at the moment. I am sure it will be very benefitial for him.

cannot wait for that



EG has always had the stance of not being interested in a player like Naniwa. Doubt they'll consider him here.


Agreed. Idra might get some anti-fans in the US for being BM, at least he isn't despised in Korea now. I don't think EG want to pick up such a controversial figure.


Yup, its not just that hes controversial in a public light, but hes been rumored to be a difficult player manage. On top of that, theyve stated that they don't believe that he fits their business model of recruiting players. They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable. Naniwa, as much as I respect his play, his determination and work ethic, I have to agree with EG on their take.


the hell do you mean with "They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable" - does Naniwa not have those?


Before you get all defensive, I'm a big naniwa fan. I love his work ethic and I think its an inspiration. But to be blunt, I call a spade a spade. With that said, I don't think Naniwa is very marketable. Hes known as a difficult player to manage, hes got anger problems, his interview skills are lacking, and who can forget his awkward walk at MLG providence. Hes a talented player who has the drive of a champion, but from a marketing and business prospective, hes doesn't draw in the superficial.


I'm not a very big fan of Naniwa but you're saying really weird things here. This is basically like saying IdrA's attitude has nothing to do with his popularity.

Why don't you think people could love Naniwa for those same reasons?

he's a very straightforward person - check
he's very determined and practices alot - check
has attitude and likes to joke around with rivalries - check
awkward walk - look at IdrA's walk at NASL finals - check

Sure, Naniwa might have bigger anger problems and such at the moment but you should know that IdrA has had for a while too, it's just recently (last 6 months or so) he's been getting more mannered.
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
December 26 2011 10:44 GMT
#702
I hope its Moon i've been impressed with his play considering he also is practicing WC3 at the same time.... He came 2nd place at 3 major Tournaments. All with Notable Players.
Never GG MKP | IdrA
Substandard
Profile Joined October 2008
Italy270 Posts
December 26 2011 10:45 GMT
#703
EG didn't try to pick up Naniwa after he left dignitas. If they weren't interested then, why would they be now after all the drama? Especially since Naniwa has got a contract with Quantic now and probably would have to be bought out.
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 11:40:25
December 26 2011 10:46 GMT
#704
Actually, reading in this speculation thread, I reckon it'll be someone quite left-field: Xigua actually looks quite promising - they can break into the China market as well!
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 10:47:35
December 26 2011 10:46 GMT
#705
On December 26 2011 19:40 tsilaicos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 19:36 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:33 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:31 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:28 SeaSwift wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:18 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:17 Mackguy wrote:

well looking at the interview of geoff about HSC4, I'd say Naniwa, he will probably switch team again, (and I wouldn't blame him given all the recent drama..)

and since EG is really into players with skills and drama potential (which can make following them more entertaining), he'd be a good candidate for their team..

and if you add : Idra in Korea, Huk in Korea, the slayers team house, it all makes sense. Since Naniwa is going to stay there for a long time.

EG probably can provide more to naniwa than quantic, and I am not talking about $, a good environment, strong teamates, and some good counseling is probably what needs Naniwa at the moment. I am sure it will be very benefitial for him.

cannot wait for that



EG has always had the stance of not being interested in a player like Naniwa. Doubt they'll consider him here.


Agreed. Idra might get some anti-fans in the US for being BM, at least he isn't despised in Korea now. I don't think EG want to pick up such a controversial figure.


Yup, its not just that hes controversial in a public light, but hes been rumored to be a difficult player manage. On top of that, theyve stated that they don't believe that he fits their business model of recruiting players. They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable. Naniwa, as much as I respect his play, his determination and work ethic, I have to agree with EG on their take.


the hell do you mean with "They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable" - does Naniwa not have those?


Before you get all defensive, I'm a big naniwa fan. I love his work ethic and I think its an inspiration. But to be blunt, I call a spade a spade. With that said, I don't think Naniwa is very marketable. Hes known as a difficult player to manage, hes got anger problems, his interview skills are lacking, and who can forget his awkward walk at MLG providence. Hes a talented player who has the drive of a champion, but from a marketing and business prospective, hes doesn't draw in the superficial.


I'm not a very big fan of Naniwa but you're saying really weird things here. This is basically like saying IdrA's attitude has nothing to do with his popularity.

Why don't you think people could love Naniwa for those same reasons?

he's a very straightforward person - check
he's very determined and practices alot - check
has attitude and likes to joke around with rivalries - check
awkward walk - look at IdrA's walk at NASL finals - check

Sure, Naniwa might have bigger anger problems and such at the moment but you should know that IdrA has had for a while too, it's just recently (last 6 months or so) he's been getting more mannered.


I dont think I'm saying weird things at all. IdrA's perception is vastly different from Naniwas. IdrA does a fantastic job of promoting EG and sponsors. You can tell he takes the marketing aspect very seriously. He quickly memorized all his sponsors and is like a machine in interviews when it comes to listing off sponsors and promoting his team. And the popular opinion is that hes a great interview, very well spoken and very confident (you can disagree here too but the popular opinion stands). He also does a great job of pimping his teammates. He once called lzgamer one of the best terrans in NA, he immediately embraced Huk etc. This is the quite of team loyalty and comradeship that team managers enjoy. Naniwa has been known to yell at teammates and Ive never seen him enthusiastically promote any of his teams, you can make an argument for quantic but I think its too soon to say.

You thought IdrA's walk was awkward? I thought it was confident. We can agree to disagree here.

And I didnt say that that Naniwas problem is not practice, not being blunt, and not being able to joke with rivals. Maybe you should re-read my post. His problem are his interview skills and his reputation for being a bad teammate.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
December 26 2011 11:04 GMT
#706
On December 26 2011 19:46 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 19:40 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:36 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:33 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:31 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:28 SeaSwift wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:18 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:17 Mackguy wrote:

well looking at the interview of geoff about HSC4, I'd say Naniwa, he will probably switch team again, (and I wouldn't blame him given all the recent drama..)

and since EG is really into players with skills and drama potential (which can make following them more entertaining), he'd be a good candidate for their team..

and if you add : Idra in Korea, Huk in Korea, the slayers team house, it all makes sense. Since Naniwa is going to stay there for a long time.

EG probably can provide more to naniwa than quantic, and I am not talking about $, a good environment, strong teamates, and some good counseling is probably what needs Naniwa at the moment. I am sure it will be very benefitial for him.

cannot wait for that



EG has always had the stance of not being interested in a player like Naniwa. Doubt they'll consider him here.


Agreed. Idra might get some anti-fans in the US for being BM, at least he isn't despised in Korea now. I don't think EG want to pick up such a controversial figure.


Yup, its not just that hes controversial in a public light, but hes been rumored to be a difficult player manage. On top of that, theyve stated that they don't believe that he fits their business model of recruiting players. They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable. Naniwa, as much as I respect his play, his determination and work ethic, I have to agree with EG on their take.


the hell do you mean with "They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable" - does Naniwa not have those?


Before you get all defensive, I'm a big naniwa fan. I love his work ethic and I think its an inspiration. But to be blunt, I call a spade a spade. With that said, I don't think Naniwa is very marketable. Hes known as a difficult player to manage, hes got anger problems, his interview skills are lacking, and who can forget his awkward walk at MLG providence. Hes a talented player who has the drive of a champion, but from a marketing and business prospective, hes doesn't draw in the superficial.


I'm not a very big fan of Naniwa but you're saying really weird things here. This is basically like saying IdrA's attitude has nothing to do with his popularity.

Why don't you think people could love Naniwa for those same reasons?

he's a very straightforward person - check
he's very determined and practices alot - check
has attitude and likes to joke around with rivalries - check
awkward walk - look at IdrA's walk at NASL finals - check

Sure, Naniwa might have bigger anger problems and such at the moment but you should know that IdrA has had for a while too, it's just recently (last 6 months or so) he's been getting more mannered.


I dont think I'm saying weird things at all. IdrA's perception is vastly different from Naniwas. IdrA does a fantastic job of promoting EG and sponsors. You can tell he takes the marketing aspect very seriously. He quickly memorized all his sponsors and is like a machine in interviews when it comes to listing off sponsors and promoting his team. And the popular opinion is that hes a great interview, very well spoken and very confident (you can disagree here too but the popular opinion stands). He also does a great job of pimping his teammates. He once called lzgamer one of the best terrans in NA, he immediately embraced Huk etc. This is the quite of team loyalty and comradeship that team managers enjoy. Naniwa has been known to yell at teammates and Ive never seen him enthusiastically promote any of his teams, you can make an argument for quantic but I think its too soon to say.

You thought IdrA's walk was awkward? I thought it was confident. We can agree to disagree here.

And I didnt say that that Naniwas problem is not practice, not being blunt, and not being able to joke with rivals. Maybe you should re-read my post. His problem are his interview skills and his reputation for being a bad teammate.

well, it might only be me, but when he said that "if it wasnt for quantic's support (regarding all the recent drama) i would have quited sc2" it really showd me that quantic is a caring and supportive team, and... well... i guess you can call that promoting ? dunno, but when he said it i saw the team in new light

Also
You thought IdrA's walk was awkward? I thought it was confident. We can agree to disagree here.

[image loading]

lolol jk jk xD
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
December 26 2011 11:11 GMT
#707
On December 26 2011 20:04 damod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 19:46 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:40 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:36 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:33 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:31 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:28 SeaSwift wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:18 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:17 Mackguy wrote:

well looking at the interview of geoff about HSC4, I'd say Naniwa, he will probably switch team again, (and I wouldn't blame him given all the recent drama..)

and since EG is really into players with skills and drama potential (which can make following them more entertaining), he'd be a good candidate for their team..

and if you add : Idra in Korea, Huk in Korea, the slayers team house, it all makes sense. Since Naniwa is going to stay there for a long time.

EG probably can provide more to naniwa than quantic, and I am not talking about $, a good environment, strong teamates, and some good counseling is probably what needs Naniwa at the moment. I am sure it will be very benefitial for him.

cannot wait for that



EG has always had the stance of not being interested in a player like Naniwa. Doubt they'll consider him here.


Agreed. Idra might get some anti-fans in the US for being BM, at least he isn't despised in Korea now. I don't think EG want to pick up such a controversial figure.


Yup, its not just that hes controversial in a public light, but hes been rumored to be a difficult player manage. On top of that, theyve stated that they don't believe that he fits their business model of recruiting players. They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable. Naniwa, as much as I respect his play, his determination and work ethic, I have to agree with EG on their take.


the hell do you mean with "They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable" - does Naniwa not have those?


Before you get all defensive, I'm a big naniwa fan. I love his work ethic and I think its an inspiration. But to be blunt, I call a spade a spade. With that said, I don't think Naniwa is very marketable. Hes known as a difficult player to manage, hes got anger problems, his interview skills are lacking, and who can forget his awkward walk at MLG providence. Hes a talented player who has the drive of a champion, but from a marketing and business prospective, hes doesn't draw in the superficial.


I'm not a very big fan of Naniwa but you're saying really weird things here. This is basically like saying IdrA's attitude has nothing to do with his popularity.

Why don't you think people could love Naniwa for those same reasons?

he's a very straightforward person - check
he's very determined and practices alot - check
has attitude and likes to joke around with rivalries - check
awkward walk - look at IdrA's walk at NASL finals - check

Sure, Naniwa might have bigger anger problems and such at the moment but you should know that IdrA has had for a while too, it's just recently (last 6 months or so) he's been getting more mannered.


I dont think I'm saying weird things at all. IdrA's perception is vastly different from Naniwas. IdrA does a fantastic job of promoting EG and sponsors. You can tell he takes the marketing aspect very seriously. He quickly memorized all his sponsors and is like a machine in interviews when it comes to listing off sponsors and promoting his team. And the popular opinion is that hes a great interview, very well spoken and very confident (you can disagree here too but the popular opinion stands). He also does a great job of pimping his teammates. He once called lzgamer one of the best terrans in NA, he immediately embraced Huk etc. This is the quite of team loyalty and comradeship that team managers enjoy. Naniwa has been known to yell at teammates and Ive never seen him enthusiastically promote any of his teams, you can make an argument for quantic but I think its too soon to say.

You thought IdrA's walk was awkward? I thought it was confident. We can agree to disagree here.

And I didnt say that that Naniwas problem is not practice, not being blunt, and not being able to joke with rivals. Maybe you should re-read my post. His problem are his interview skills and his reputation for being a bad teammate.

well, it might only be me, but when he said that "if it wasnt for quantic's support (regarding all the recent drama) i would have quited sc2" it really showd me that quantic is a caring and supportive team, and... well... i guess you can call that promoting ? dunno, but when he said it i saw the team in new light

Also
Show nested quote +
You thought IdrA's walk was awkward? I thought it was confident. We can agree to disagree here.

[image loading]

lolol jk jk xD


Agreed, I like what naniwa said about quantic and I think he might be able to turn over a new leaf. But keep in mind, quantics support for him after the probe rush was admirable as well.. and if naniwa treated them badly after that.. well you know.

Lol how dare you post that, you IdrA fan traitor =p

Jk ofcourse. who do you think the new player is?
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
scTrigger
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia23 Posts
December 26 2011 11:16 GMT
#708
Would be surprised to see JYP, i think hongun would be more likely and a really good addition to the team. Awesome player and can teach the team a lot.
"Give them the strat' -Robert Tigani
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
December 26 2011 11:31 GMT
#709
Naniwa just stated on Destiny's stream that it's JYP
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Heathen
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines351 Posts
December 26 2011 11:31 GMT
#710
Yeah JYP. ST knows about it.
Heathen
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines351 Posts
December 26 2011 11:32 GMT
#711
Anyway good pick up. EG really needs a few more players to compete in the Korean scene
geekoid32
Profile Joined December 2011
United States51 Posts
December 26 2011 11:34 GMT
#712
To second what Lunareste said, Naniwa did mention to Destiny on hist stream that JYP will be the player to join EG; however, whether he was joking is somewhat ambiguous.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 11:39:17
December 26 2011 11:37 GMT
#713
On December 26 2011 20:11 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 20:04 damod wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:46 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:40 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:36 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:33 tsilaicos wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:31 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:28 SeaSwift wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:18 Angelbelow wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:17 Mackguy wrote:

well looking at the interview of geoff about HSC4, I'd say Naniwa, he will probably switch team again, (and I wouldn't blame him given all the recent drama..)

and since EG is really into players with skills and drama potential (which can make following them more entertaining), he'd be a good candidate for their team..

and if you add : Idra in Korea, Huk in Korea, the slayers team house, it all makes sense. Since Naniwa is going to stay there for a long time.

EG probably can provide more to naniwa than quantic, and I am not talking about $, a good environment, strong teamates, and some good counseling is probably what needs Naniwa at the moment. I am sure it will be very benefitial for him.

cannot wait for that



EG has always had the stance of not being interested in a player like Naniwa. Doubt they'll consider him here.


Agreed. Idra might get some anti-fans in the US for being BM, at least he isn't despised in Korea now. I don't think EG want to pick up such a controversial figure.


Yup, its not just that hes controversial in a public light, but hes been rumored to be a difficult player manage. On top of that, theyve stated that they don't believe that he fits their business model of recruiting players. They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable. Naniwa, as much as I respect his play, his determination and work ethic, I have to agree with EG on their take.


the hell do you mean with "They must process the skill and the potential to be marketable" - does Naniwa not have those?


Before you get all defensive, I'm a big naniwa fan. I love his work ethic and I think its an inspiration. But to be blunt, I call a spade a spade. With that said, I don't think Naniwa is very marketable. Hes known as a difficult player to manage, hes got anger problems, his interview skills are lacking, and who can forget his awkward walk at MLG providence. Hes a talented player who has the drive of a champion, but from a marketing and business prospective, hes doesn't draw in the superficial.


I'm not a very big fan of Naniwa but you're saying really weird things here. This is basically like saying IdrA's attitude has nothing to do with his popularity.

Why don't you think people could love Naniwa for those same reasons?

he's a very straightforward person - check
he's very determined and practices alot - check
has attitude and likes to joke around with rivalries - check
awkward walk - look at IdrA's walk at NASL finals - check

Sure, Naniwa might have bigger anger problems and such at the moment but you should know that IdrA has had for a while too, it's just recently (last 6 months or so) he's been getting more mannered.


I dont think I'm saying weird things at all. IdrA's perception is vastly different from Naniwas. IdrA does a fantastic job of promoting EG and sponsors. You can tell he takes the marketing aspect very seriously. He quickly memorized all his sponsors and is like a machine in interviews when it comes to listing off sponsors and promoting his team. And the popular opinion is that hes a great interview, very well spoken and very confident (you can disagree here too but the popular opinion stands). He also does a great job of pimping his teammates. He once called lzgamer one of the best terrans in NA, he immediately embraced Huk etc. This is the quite of team loyalty and comradeship that team managers enjoy. Naniwa has been known to yell at teammates and Ive never seen him enthusiastically promote any of his teams, you can make an argument for quantic but I think its too soon to say.

You thought IdrA's walk was awkward? I thought it was confident. We can agree to disagree here.

And I didnt say that that Naniwas problem is not practice, not being blunt, and not being able to joke with rivals. Maybe you should re-read my post. His problem are his interview skills and his reputation for being a bad teammate.

well, it might only be me, but when he said that "if it wasnt for quantic's support (regarding all the recent drama) i would have quited sc2" it really showd me that quantic is a caring and supportive team, and... well... i guess you can call that promoting ? dunno, but when he said it i saw the team in new light

Also
You thought IdrA's walk was awkward? I thought it was confident. We can agree to disagree here.

[image loading]

lolol jk jk xD


Agreed, I like what naniwa said about quantic and I think he might be able to turn over a new leaf. But keep in mind, quantics support for him after the probe rush was admirable as well.. and if naniwa treated them badly after that.. well you know.

Lol how dare you post that, you IdrA fan traitor =p

Jk ofcourse. who do you think the new player is?

yeah i agree!

about the new player, gotta say from all the specualtion here i cant decide anymore who it might be xD
i mean ffs, even alex garfield is trolling us xD

http://twitter.com/#!/ottersareneat/status/151192657526398976
[image loading]
this is just LoL!
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
December 26 2011 11:42 GMT
#714
I don't think it's Obama. EG doesn't really need another Terran.
teer
Profile Joined September 2010
United States189 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 11:46:06
December 26 2011 11:45 GMT
#715
maybe a female? EGTossgirl?
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
December 26 2011 11:48 GMT
#716
On December 26 2011 18:28 Hopelessnoob wrote:
if its Moon i am... unimpressed. Moon is not the best SC2 player there is.
JYP or killer will be slightly better as they are great protosses and EG can bring them to more places.
I hope "not from here" means europe or other parts of the world other than NA or KR... we need more europeans at MLGs and other events. Mabye MoonGlade or a chinese (xigua)?


moon has never practiced fulltime. if let's say EG did sign him on then he'd probably be committing full time to SC2.

and even without his fulltime commitment he's managed to place well in every tournament he enters. he's a great a player and has managed to play consistently well.
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
December 26 2011 11:52 GMT
#717
On December 26 2011 20:45 teer wrote:
maybe a female? EGTossgirl?


I doubt it, the tweet said: "[...] He is not from around here."

Btw. a name, that was not mentioned until yet is Nerchio. He is not from NA, he is bm and very skilled. I doubt, that Acer could pay him the same salary, EG could.
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
December 26 2011 12:00 GMT
#718
On December 26 2011 20:48 GreyKnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 18:28 Hopelessnoob wrote:
if its Moon i am... unimpressed. Moon is not the best SC2 player there is.
JYP or killer will be slightly better as they are great protosses and EG can bring them to more places.
I hope "not from here" means europe or other parts of the world other than NA or KR... we need more europeans at MLGs and other events. Mabye MoonGlade or a chinese (xigua)?


moon has never practiced fulltime. if let's say EG did sign him on then he'd probably be committing full time to SC2.

and even without his fulltime commitment he's managed to place well in every tournament he enters. he's a great a player and has managed to play consistently well.

He's already stated that he's looking for a org that let's him play both games.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
December 26 2011 12:02 GMT
#719
loveTT from china would be cool :D
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
December 26 2011 12:05 GMT
#720
Damnit, did I miss the announcement of this announcement?
maru lover forever
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1036
RotterdaM536
TKL 221
SteadfastSC201
Rex114
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 536
ByuN 284
TKL 212
SteadfastSC 201
Rex 114
CosmosSc2 27
Codebar 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38465
Shuttle 2406
Jaedong 1127
Horang2 873
Soulkey 490
Mini 391
EffOrt 361
Stork 347
Larva 272
Soma 234
[ Show more ]
actioN 224
BeSt 213
ZerO 206
Rush 187
Snow 181
Last 156
Mong 149
firebathero 133
Zeus 91
910 78
Free 75
Mind 74
Hyun 61
sorry 55
hero 47
PianO 47
Sharp 41
Yoon 40
JYJ 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 34
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 30
Sexy 23
ToSsGirL 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 12
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
Dendi1325
canceldota71
Counter-Strike
fl0m1169
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes533
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns77620
singsing2320
olofmeister1027
B2W.Neo329
hiko306
DeMusliM223
Livibee176
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX104
QueenE61
Trikslyr58
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1376
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1579
• Jankos1530
• TFBlade343
Other Games
• Shiphtur629
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 34m
The PondCast
20h 34m
INu's Battles
21h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.