• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6884 users

Artosis going to be a Father - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 105 Next
Nick!
Profile Joined March 2011
Scotland701 Posts
November 04 2011 12:11 GMT
#281
Huge congrats man!
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
November 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#282
Who is his girl friend? :p

Big gratz though
maru lover forever
Outsited
Profile Joined April 2011
United States189 Posts
November 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#283
congrats artosis
Something on your mind ?
Wink and the Gun
Profile Joined November 2010
21 Posts
November 04 2011 12:13 GMT
#284



So youre saying me and my big sister were both accidents?



For the record, the entire marriage vs non-marriage argument aside, there's nothing wrong with being an accident (which is very different from being unwanted). My son is, but that doesn't make him any less my son or make me love him any less. Frankly, with the majority of people I know, their first child is generally an accident, and I'd wager a lot more of us are than we've been led to believe.
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
November 04 2011 12:13 GMT
#285
Gotta call the kid clide, that way you have more reason to shout CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
Zaurus
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore676 Posts
November 04 2011 12:14 GMT
#286
On November 04 2011 21:08 Asores wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2011 21:03 Zaurus wrote:
On November 04 2011 20:38 Zandar wrote:
Big congrats Artosis, such happy news, wish you and your familie all the best

On November 04 2011 20:04 Zaurus wrote:
dont you think my "girlfriend" is pregnant sounds wrong?


Don't you think a church deciding for people they should get married before being allowed to have a child sounds wrong?

Dude seriously.. 2 people love eachother and get a child, but all you can post about that is that it sounds wrong?
We don't live in the middleages anymore.


LOL I don't have a religion. Having a kid is not something you can do without proper planning. It is tough financially, physically and mentally. But if he is ready, why not. Having a child before marriage is usually not planned. Is not the idea of having a child before marriage that is wrong, but rather the idea of having one without proper planning. Most of you are going to be critical of me
I am happy for him, and I hope he is prepared for what is to come. Raising a child is not easy, most of your parents are trying to get you off this forum/game. We should not be celebrating this like it is something big, it gives teenagers the wrong idea. It all sound great till you have to delicate Some of your time and money to your child.

Bottom line is, I am happy for him, but we should not be spreading the wrong values here.


And you base that on what? I know lots of people (including my parents) that had children before they got married. And none of them was unplanned.


God damn it people. I am using words like maybe, usually to sound like I am considering all of the exceptions. So please....
Don't make me feel like I am talking to kids here please. I am not here to argue. Congrats to Artosis, I wish him all the best. I m not here to prove that his child will be a flop. But we should advocate the use of safety measures so we don't end up with unexpected babies. That's all I want to say.
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 12:20:10
November 04 2011 12:14 GMT
#287
Congratulations!

edit:
On November 04 2011 21:14 Zaurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2011 21:08 Asores wrote:
On November 04 2011 21:03 Zaurus wrote:
On November 04 2011 20:38 Zandar wrote:
Big congrats Artosis, such happy news, wish you and your familie all the best

On November 04 2011 20:04 Zaurus wrote:
dont you think my "girlfriend" is pregnant sounds wrong?


Don't you think a church deciding for people they should get married before being allowed to have a child sounds wrong?

Dude seriously.. 2 people love eachother and get a child, but all you can post about that is that it sounds wrong?
We don't live in the middleages anymore.


LOL I don't have a religion. Having a kid is not something you can do without proper planning. It is tough financially, physically and mentally. But if he is ready, why not. Having a child before marriage is usually not planned. Is not the idea of having a child before marriage that is wrong, but rather the idea of having one without proper planning. Most of you are going to be critical of me
I am happy for him, and I hope he is prepared for what is to come. Raising a child is not easy, most of your parents are trying to get you off this forum/game. We should not be celebrating this like it is something big, it gives teenagers the wrong idea. It all sound great till you have to delicate Some of your time and money to your child.

Bottom line is, I am happy for him, but we should not be spreading the wrong values here.


And you base that on what? I know lots of people (including my parents) that had children before they got married. And none of them was unplanned.


God damn it people. I am using words like maybe, usually to sound like I am considering all of the exceptions. So please....
Don't make me feel like I am talking to kids here please. I am not here to argue. Congrats to Artosis, I wish him all the best. I m not here to prove that his child will be a flop. But we should advocate the use of safety measures so we don't end up with unexpected babies. That's all I want to say.


bastard: born outside of marriage

I'm by definition a bastard. do I care? nope.
was I unintended? I don't know. do I care? nope.

besides, if you happen to get pregnant without planning it, you usually abort it if you're not ready to take care of a child.
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
cwae
Profile Joined July 2010
Romania42 Posts
November 04 2011 12:14 GMT
#288
Congratulations Artosis !!!!!! I`m really happy for you :D
Dota profile : poInT | Blitz for Korean president !!
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
November 04 2011 12:15 GMT
#289
Call him Marineking. So cute so good.
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
November 04 2011 12:15 GMT
#290
Minitosis, gz sir and miss
KCCO!
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
November 04 2011 12:16 GMT
#291
On November 04 2011 21:03 Zaurus wrote:
LOL I don't have a religion. Having a kid is not something you can do without a proper planning. It is tough financially, physically and mentally. But if he is ready, why not. Having a child before marriage is usually not planned. Is not the idea of having a child before marriage that is wrong, but rather the idea of having one without proper planning. Most of you are going to be critical of me
I am happy for him, and I hope he is prepared for what is to come. Raising a child is not easy, most of your parents are trying to get you off this forum/game. We should not be celebrating this like it is something big, it gives teenagers the wrong idea. It all sound great till you have to delicate Some of your time and money to your child.

Bottom line is, I am happy for him, but we should not be spreading the wrong values here.

Yep, most of us are going to be critical of you, because someone we love has just annouced that he's going to have a child, and you've responded with criticism of his moral values. That is an incredibly rude gesture at a moment when one traditionally congratulates the parents to be and wishes them well on the incredibly challenging and rewarding path of parenthood. What kind of parenting did you receive that you never learned such a basic social grace?

To slightly enlighten you, there are many cultures and subcultures around the world in which having a child prior to getting married is common, acceptable, and not at all related to a lack of planning. Among my circle of friends, about half either started having kids before they got married or are raising children with no plan to get married at all. The idea that an unmarried couple's pregnancy is necessarily accidental or unwanted is as ignorant as the idea that it's acceptable to publically bring up the possibility literally minutes after the announcement of the pregnancy.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Keilah
Profile Joined May 2010
731 Posts
November 04 2011 12:16 GMT
#292
Congrats artosis! It's a big job, but being a dad is loads of fun. Yesterday my son told me he wants to go to the GOMTV studio and WIN! And my baby daughter loves watching me pwn nubs =D
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3137 Posts
November 04 2011 12:17 GMT
#293
Congrats, man! This is gonna change your life big-time, but for the better, I think.

You gonna marry your gf now? Especially with a child, the security, permanence, and financial benefits of marriage could be a big help.

I'll be praying for you.
Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
November 04 2011 12:18 GMT
#294
Not going to lie, at first I thought this was a troll but this thread has changed my mind, congrats man! Kid's gonna be gosu.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
November 04 2011 12:18 GMT
#295
This makes me feel old. Ehh, GZ nontheless.
Pathetic Greta hater.
MilesTeg
Profile Joined September 2010
France1271 Posts
November 04 2011 12:18 GMT
#296
Congratz Artosis, and a long and happy life to Nestea Stemkoski!
keioh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France1099 Posts
November 04 2011 12:19 GMT
#297
BONJWA STEMKOSKI HWAITING !
GIMME ALL THE BELGIAN WAFFLES I CAN GET FOR THIS MONEY !!!!!! BELGIAN WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEES
wOOt
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia121 Posts
November 04 2011 12:19 GMT
#298
Grats!
"Don't gg to fags" - Destiny
Chackle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom204 Posts
November 04 2011 12:19 GMT
#299
Congrats Artosis!!
Anima4
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia59 Posts
November 04 2011 12:20 GMT
#300
congrats artosis!
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 7m
Patches Events
18h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.