• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10903 users

Khaldor Casting for GomTV

Forum Index > SC2 General
776 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
Khaldor
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany861 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 17:48:00
September 03 2011 19:17 GMT
#1
Hey guys

First of all I'd like to thank all of you for the support regarding my GSL Application. There has been an overwhelming amount of positive feedback after I applied which I am really thankful for! I'd never have imagined, that there were so many people who supported my ambition to stream for GOM. Thank you very much!

Since my application I've been talking to John and Trevor about the opportunity to cast for GOM and thanks to their effort and quite a lot of emails we worked out the details of the trip and I'll soon be casting for GomTV in Korea! :D

Right now the application for a korean visa is being processed (which may take a few weeks) and as soon as I've been granted a visa for Korea I'll book my flight Right now I think that the end of September is most likely. The news about the success of my application reached my while I was on holidays (actually I still am for another 4 days xD) and therefore made my holiday even more enjoyable.

I hope that I can fullfill the expectations and am really looking forward to the trip! I'm really(!^^) excited about going to Korea and to stream with the current Code A casters!

Thanks again to all of you,
cheers - Khaldor

edit: Just saw that the thread has been put on the mainpage as well! Thx very much TeamLiquid!!!

Update: I'll be going to korea on october 20th and stay until the end of the year
Facebook Twitter Reddit
Tutorials, Quick Tips and Guides: www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV
trikshun
Profile Joined October 2010
United States437 Posts
September 03 2011 19:18 GMT
#2
Nice
Andrew2658
Profile Joined June 2011
United States356 Posts
September 03 2011 19:18 GMT
#3
Congrats Khaldor. I can't wait to see you on stream.
Siphonn
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States298 Posts
September 03 2011 19:18 GMT
#4
Congratulations Khaldor, your going to do well in Korea. Beware Korea one of the best casters incoming!! GLHF!
Pr0d1gy2k5
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal110 Posts
September 03 2011 19:18 GMT
#5
YES.

Quality Caster at a well deserving show/broadcast. Go for it, khaldor!
Madera
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#6
This is awesome, congrats! I love your casting. ^__^
Joseph123
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria1144 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#7
Khaldor is one of the few casters who can be compared to Artosis, I may be watching GSL more often cause of you, good luck.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#8
Great to hear, best of luck
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
robin19999
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands246 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#9
Very nice, good luck in Korea!
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#10
Khaldor writing a thread title in third person!

jk, congrats on getting accepted. Should be a lot of fun and a cool experience. :D



Wolfdor/Khawolf
Doador/Khadoa
Moledor/Khatrap
Szubie
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom294 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#11
Grats, look forward to seeing you there.
IMMvp, Maru
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#12
Sickness!!

Congratulations Khaldor, that's awesome =)
TumbaSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States78 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#13
I'm happy to hear this. This is a great addition to GOM. I can't wait to tune in!
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
September 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#14
Well deserved, good luck in korea
susySquark
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1692 Posts
September 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#15
Happy, happy day! Can't wait.
Dr. Von Derful
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States363 Posts
September 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#16
Fuck. Yes.

I was starting to get bored of the GSL, but now I have a reason to buy a ticket and keep watching.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
September 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#17
Nice congrats! I've listened to your german casts even though I don't understand, but love your English casts too! Gom hairstylists will have an easy time with you!
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
September 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#18
Very nice! Gogo Khaldor!
Entropic
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2837 Posts
September 03 2011 19:21 GMT
#19
Oh baby.
papyrus
Profile Joined August 2010
Philippines716 Posts
September 03 2011 19:21 GMT
#20
Yeah khaldor gogo!
1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 444
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22024
Calm 2233
Shuttle 338
White-Ra 181
Mini 163
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 73
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5612
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1503
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4481
Liquid`Hasu600
Other Games
summit1g6794
Liquid`RaSZi2361
FrodaN1522
fl0m1500
RotterdaM879
olofmeister877
B2W.Neo750
Beastyqt353
crisheroes344
Livibee212
Pyrionflax135
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1699
• Shiphtur699
• WagamamaTV349
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 55m
Replay Cast
2h 55m
OSC
15h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.