• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9239 users

[News] New Slayers Member - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 52 53 54 Next
roboter
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany48 Posts
July 14 2011 09:45 GMT
#41
Now Idra has to move back to Korea and make her cry...
Phaded
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia579 Posts
July 14 2011 09:45 GMT
#42
I really hope this isn't her profile, but the profile name is SlayersEve in Korean

슬레이어스이브

http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3203224/슬레이어스이브

500 point gold with a 4v4 team in masters.
I am down but I am far from over
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
July 14 2011 09:46 GMT
#43
On July 14 2011 18:43 Ketch wrote:
What is her race?

Korean?

XD
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 09:47:02
July 14 2011 09:46 GMT
#44
SlayerS is ahead of the curve in some ways. Oh there she is on the GSTL!

SlayerS diversifying!
Support your esport!
Moshikaro
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
135 Posts
July 14 2011 09:46 GMT
#45
I do think this is really great although I find it a bit weird that she was recruited for her skills and looks ? I don't think there's nothing wrong with it, she's a beautiful girl although I don't understand why you would recruit someone for her looks ? Do they hope to hypnotize the boys and to make them lose? I seriously don't really understand.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 14 2011 09:47 GMT
#46
I just realized there's all this attention and no mention of what race she plays.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
July 14 2011 09:47 GMT
#47
I hope she does well in gstl, i doubt she'll ever go anywhere in gsl itself seeing as the competition is so tough now
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
omegaslast
Profile Joined May 2011
223 Posts
July 14 2011 09:48 GMT
#48
[image loading]

early june - hanging all over mma. you know some weird shit be goin down in the slayers house
W2
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1177 Posts
July 14 2011 09:49 GMT
#49
On July 14 2011 18:46 Moshikaro wrote:
I do think this is really great although I find it a bit weird that she was recruited for her skills and looks ? I don't think there's nothing wrong with it, she's a beautiful girl although I don't understand why you would recruit someone for her looks ? Do they hope to hypnotize the boys and to make them lose? I seriously don't really understand.


Because practice rates will go up 30% as everyone attempts to impress her at the next team-ranking.
Hi
Eleaven
Profile Joined September 2010
772 Posts
July 14 2011 09:49 GMT
#50
I hope this signals a change from females trying to get famous in and around sc2 with no work, to females getting legitimate respect for putting in hard work and actually being good at something.

Gl to you Eve!
Cubu
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
1171 Posts
July 14 2011 09:49 GMT
#51
My kpop senses tell me that she had some work done on her face.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
July 14 2011 09:49 GMT
#52
Image doesn't work for me but I just saw her sitting on the Slayers bench and 0_0 shes a qtpie!
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
July 14 2011 09:49 GMT
#53
On July 14 2011 18:45 Probe1 wrote:
Not a big deal to me but I guess that's the way TL works.


i was interested in the fact that there's a new slayers member, the girl thing is an extra tbh. if it was something like "a girl tries out for GSL prelims", I don't think it'd be as noticable
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Lixler
Profile Joined March 2010
United States265 Posts
July 14 2011 09:50 GMT
#54
On July 14 2011 18:43 Ketch wrote:
What is her race?

Terran. The quote "초등학교 때 <스타크래프트>를 재미로 했었고, 그때 테란으로 플레이해서 <스타크래프트 2>에서도 테란을 주종족을 선택했다" from the interview basically says "During high school I thought Starcraft 1 terran was fun so I chose terran in SC2 as well."

The other thing I can understand is the second quote a little later down "팀에 합류하기 전에는 문성원 선수의 팬이었다" which says "Before joining the team I was a fan of MMA." And I think later she says something like "I hope to practice hard with the team and become a player who can help (rejuvenate/ be a boon?) them."

Can't really translate much else D: hopefully a real translator will be nice enough to do the whole article.
Drium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States888 Posts
July 14 2011 09:50 GMT
#55
I couldn't get that much out of the translation but I did see

play as Terran

So I'm sure she'll be amazing just like all the other Slayers terrans.
KwanROLLLLLLLED
Phaded
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia579 Posts
July 14 2011 09:50 GMT
#56
Well the article mentions Terran twice.
I am down but I am far from over
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
July 14 2011 09:50 GMT
#57
On July 14 2011 18:48 omegaslast wrote:
[image loading]

early june - hanging all over mma. you know some weird shit be goin down in the slayers house

nothing new, we all knew MMA gets all the ladies
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
July 14 2011 09:50 GMT
#58
I have to love these translations "unearthed" it's like shes some rare artifact hahah
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
snafoo
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand1615 Posts
July 14 2011 09:50 GMT
#59
On July 14 2011 18:48 omegaslast wrote:
[image loading]

early june - hanging all over mma. you know some weird shit be goin down in the slayers house



thay dont look alike at all.....
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
July 14 2011 09:51 GMT
#60
Dammit I knew I should have gone to today's GSTL.
Dear Sixsmith...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 52 53 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 11651
StarCastTV_EN238
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
Lowko226
ProTech88
Rex 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8404
EffOrt 3872
BeSt 1260
Larva 1035
Hyuk 689
Horang2 675
ZerO 669
Zeus 208
Hyun 195
Killer 135
[ Show more ]
Light 133
Stork 133
Barracks 111
Rush 71
Shinee 44
Yoon 40
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 30
Terrorterran 24
Mong 23
PianO 21
Sacsri 17
HiyA 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
sorry 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 655
XcaliburYe344
League of Legends
KnowMe37
Counter-Strike
byalli817
Other Games
singsing2001
olofmeister1450
crisheroes234
Livibee183
Sick147
ArmadaUGS53
Mew2King53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 167
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1900
• Stunt426
Other Games
• WagamamaTV156
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
35m
Rex35
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.