• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8353 users

GOMTV hiring additional casters for GSL - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
June 08 2011 23:02 GMT
#141
I probably don't have enough charisma to cast but oh man if I didn't have a cat I'd be jumping all over this right now.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 08 2011 23:09 GMT
#142
I really have no clue why people hate TB. He's really one of my absolute favorites. Super fun to listen to.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
June 08 2011 23:10 GMT
#143
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...

Submitted this VOD (MC vs ThorZain):


Wish me luck, or don't. ~_~
Wow I hope you at least get a shot to try out. You're a very clear speaker and quite pleasant to listen to. You seem to know your stuff too. Good Luck!

I've quite enjoyed Wolf's casting. I liked Doa as well, but his game knowledge could use some improvement. His dry sense of humour worked well though. If he studied the game more he could become a fantastic caster.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Adebisi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1637 Posts
June 09 2011 00:54 GMT
#144
On June 09 2011 07:04 beverley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...



High-level knowledge of the game? Check.
A clear speaking voice that is well-suited for broadcasting? Check.
An entertaining casting personality with a very distinct (often dry) sense of humor? Check.

I'm rooting for you, kiddo.


On June 09 2011 08:10 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...

Submitted this VOD (MC vs ThorZain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2Zk2MLQnA

Wish me luck, or don't. ~_~
Wow I hope you at least get a shot to try out. You're a very clear speaker and quite pleasant to listen to. You seem to know your stuff too. Good Luck!

I've quite enjoyed Wolf's casting. I liked Doa as well, but his game knowledge could use some improvement. His dry sense of humour worked well though. If he studied the game more he could become a fantastic caster.



o.o Thanks for the support~~
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
June 09 2011 00:55 GMT
#145
CANADA represents yo. Make it happen Adebisi. You have my support too.
@ggmonx
AndAgain
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2621 Posts
June 09 2011 00:58 GMT
#146
Wolf was a step in the right direction with getting casters who know something about the game. I hope they continue with that.
All your teeth should fall out and hair should grow in their place!
Qaatar
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
June 09 2011 01:00 GMT
#147
On June 09 2011 09:58 AndAgain wrote:
Wolf was a step in the right direction with getting casters who know something about the game. I hope they continue with that.


Exactly. I think Wolf and Adebisi would be perfect.
edzwoo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States469 Posts
June 09 2011 01:05 GMT
#148
I imagine if Day9 were to cast it would immensely help his career because of the exposure he would get seeing as he's doing it full time. He's definitely qualified and did a great job at MLG. Might be too much of a time commitment though.
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
June 09 2011 01:08 GMT
#149
On June 09 2011 10:05 edzwoo wrote:
I imagine if Day9 were to cast it would immensely help his career because of the exposure he would get seeing as he's doing it full time. He's definitely qualified and did a great job at MLG. Might be too much of a time commitment though.

I think Day9 would rather cast a more diverse array of tournaments than have to solely focus on GSL. Also, if he wants to cast GSL he's have to live in Korea and that's a huge commitment.
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
HelloSon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States456 Posts
June 09 2011 01:13 GMT
#150
On June 09 2011 07:04 beverley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...



High-level knowledge of the game? Check.
A clear speaking voice that is well-suited for broadcasting? Check.
An entertaining casting personality with a very distinct (often dry) sense of humor? Check.

I'm rooting for you, kiddo.


Sounds like Psy? Check.
yo
CurLy[]
Profile Joined August 2010
United States759 Posts
June 09 2011 01:21 GMT
#151
On June 09 2011 09:54 Adebisi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 07:04 beverley wrote:
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...



High-level knowledge of the game? Check.
A clear speaking voice that is well-suited for broadcasting? Check.
An entertaining casting personality with a very distinct (often dry) sense of humor? Check.

I'm rooting for you, kiddo.


Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 08:10 Ben... wrote:
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...

Submitted this VOD (MC vs ThorZain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2Zk2MLQnA

Wish me luck, or don't. ~_~
Wow I hope you at least get a shot to try out. You're a very clear speaker and quite pleasant to listen to. You seem to know your stuff too. Good Luck!

I've quite enjoyed Wolf's casting. I liked Doa as well, but his game knowledge could use some improvement. His dry sense of humour worked well though. If he studied the game more he could become a fantastic caster.



o.o Thanks for the support~~


Good luck man, i've seen some of your vods on SC2 casts and always enjoyed! Do yo thang
Great pasta mom, very Korean. Even my crown leans to the side. Gangsta. --------->
darksage78
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada243 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 01:43:00
June 09 2011 01:42 GMT
#152
On June 08 2011 22:07 Spectorials wrote:
2GD should apply

Oh man that would be amazing! I'd never seen a presenter until Dreamhack and man he did a great job with the entertainment factor. I'm not sure if he's actually a good caster but I'd like to see him take a shot at it.
@KakitDesign on Twitter | Graphic Artist for : z33k.com / Collegiate Starleague / FXOpen
Sayer
Profile Joined August 2009
United States403 Posts
June 09 2011 01:46 GMT
#153
On June 09 2011 10:13 HelloSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 07:04 beverley wrote:
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...



High-level knowledge of the game? Check.
A clear speaking voice that is well-suited for broadcasting? Check.
An entertaining casting personality with a very distinct (often dry) sense of humor? Check.

I'm rooting for you, kiddo.


Sounds like Psy? Check.


lol so true
At any rate, I have always enjoyed your commentaries thru Sc2cast.com. Gooooood luck!!!
Juanald
Profile Joined February 2011
United States354 Posts
June 09 2011 01:50 GMT
#154
as a foriegner id really like it if they gave us a similar setup to how the koreans have it. 3 casters total with diversity in race / genders and make them permanant so they can become a casting archon.


I nominate : J.P. McDaniels / Kelly Milkies / ipp of Ragequit.TV
"hey it could happen!" ~ angels n the outfield
mcduffs
Profile Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
June 09 2011 02:11 GMT
#155
On June 08 2011 20:57 Wedberg wrote:
AskJoshy, Kaelaris, this guy and Khaldor are the people I'd like to see. As for who might actually get accepted... I have no idea.

Anyway, cool that they're still looking for new casters. Hopefully Wolf gets to stay.

Hey :D "this guy" is me!

If you think i should apply let me know you can find my casts and stuff over at http://justin.tv/imbalancedtv
Some opinions would be nice and thanks!
"Your ambush would work better if you showered more often."
Misanthrope
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States924 Posts
June 09 2011 02:13 GMT
#156
On June 08 2011 20:01 Voltaire wrote:
Someone send this link to Totalbiscuit.

The GSL needs him.

NO. Honestly at this point, the guy just annoys me with his smarmy accent. Begone with that notion!
Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. - Benjamin Franklin
BryanSC
Profile Joined October 2010
United States455 Posts
June 09 2011 02:15 GMT
#157
At this point I'd just like to see any caster accompany Wolf. As good a job as Wolf does right now, having two casters is way better than the solo-casting Wolf has had to do the past few days.
sc2olorin
Profile Joined November 2010
292 Posts
June 09 2011 02:36 GMT
#158
On June 09 2011 03:37 Adebisi wrote:
Well, I applied...

Submitted this VOD (MC vs ThorZain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2Zk2MLQnA

Wish me luck, or don't. ~_~



Really rooting for you man. You have some of the best analytical casting I've ever heard for SC2. Good luck.
snowbird
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Germany2044 Posts
June 09 2011 02:53 GMT
#159
It's nice that everyone nominates candidates and shares his personal favorites, but that is totally irrelevant to the process.

Only people that apply will be considered.
@riotsnowbird
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 03:50:52
June 09 2011 03:49 GMT
#160
I wish we could have a Korean who speaks english fluently.

He/she can hear the live analysis of the Korean casters and translate for us.

Edit: INB4 John. He's busy doing paperworks in the studio.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto139
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward125
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g8351
Coldzera 710
olofmeister670
Happy264
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 56m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.