• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9438 users

[April] SC2 General Discussion - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
PraetorianX
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden780 Posts
April 22 2011 15:45 GMT
#221
On April 22 2011 20:52 trueblue_swe wrote:
Hi folks!
I am looking for the map that some times has been featured on Huskys show. What is the name of the custom map were you can opt to play or to observe and vote for the players who play?
Is the map on the european servers too? I would love to play it!
regards


1v1 obs

There are multiple versions. 1v1 obs Xel Naga and 1v1 obs Metalopolis are the most popular. They are like the most played maps so you should see then easily in the custom game interface.
The best argument against democracy is a 5-minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill
trueblue_swe
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden25 Posts
April 22 2011 16:35 GMT
#222
Ok, I have been looking for them a lot but havent found them! Thanx a ton!
Staab
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden22 Posts
April 22 2011 19:46 GMT
#223
I am new on SC2, and i would like some tips while im streaming my gameplay. I will do live commentary if i feel its necessary with much people tuning in. Im playing protoss.

http://www.justin.tv/n3ww

So drop by and watch me, if you think i should do something different, just comment in the chat.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
April 23 2011 05:16 GMT
#224
Man, am I the only one that wishes Stalkers out ranged Bunkers like Dragoons in BW? It added such an interesting dynamic early game. I know it would be probably OP in this games dynamic, but still.
CrazyGitar
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom21 Posts
April 23 2011 12:52 GMT
#225
On April 23 2011 14:16 Fruscainte wrote:
Man, am I the only one that wishes Stalkers out ranged Bunkers like Dragoons in BW? It added such an interesting dynamic early game. I know it would be probably OP in this games dynamic, but still.


I agree it would make a good dynamic, like just before Zergling speed kicks in, but the difference there, I believe, is that there is a range upgrade for Marines. There is no such upgrade in StarCraft II and therefore it would be more of an exploit than anything else while in BW you could get the upgrade and be safe(r).

That's just what I think on it anyways :-S
Rassy
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2308 Posts
April 23 2011 16:17 GMT
#226
Not sure where to post this but couldnt find a good place:s
Lately streams that i have been watching on stream liquid have been gotten interupted because my windows pop up blocker blocked a pop up from team liquid
I dont mind watching adds and things to help pay for the cost of the site as long as it is not pop ups, they are just annoying
Well dont realy want to rant or annything, love the site and everything it has to offer but this is maybe small thing wich could be improved
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
April 24 2011 06:21 GMT
#227
Thorzain is a fucking boss. That is all.
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
emmeD
Profile Joined February 2011
15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 14:58:49
April 24 2011 14:57 GMT
#228
Anyone know how much profit can you earn with ad /commercial per viewer?
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 15:01:49
April 24 2011 15:01 GMT
#229
On April 24 2011 23:57 emmeD wrote:
Anyone know how much profit can you earn with ad /commercial per viewer?


You mean by using Ustream/livestream etc? I've heard its like $/1000viewers or something. But tbh, i have absolutely no idea. ^_^
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
emmeD
Profile Joined February 2011
15 Posts
April 24 2011 15:04 GMT
#230
I've heard too that its like **/1000 viewers but i have no idea about how much is it.
allan871
Profile Joined February 2011
China21 Posts
April 24 2011 20:55 GMT
#231
Anyone know what the numbers on the SC2 main menu mean (About xxx players are on bn & xxx games are in your region). Does the number of games include custom games or just only ladder games?
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
April 24 2011 22:57 GMT
#232
i think it's time that we had an sc2 power rank. discuss.
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
GWBuffalo
Profile Joined January 2011
United States234 Posts
April 25 2011 00:58 GMT
#233
Simple question here. If I want an EU account, can I just buy the normal version on Amazon, then use that key on an account created at eu.battle.net? Or do I have to purchase it online in euros through eu.battle.net?

TehForce
Profile Joined July 2010
1072 Posts
April 25 2011 01:17 GMT
#234
On April 25 2011 07:57 sixfour wrote:
i think it's time that we had an sc2 power rank. discuss.


and how would you compare players only participating in GSL and others only in foreign tournaments?
NesTea <3
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
April 25 2011 14:43 GMT
#235
On April 25 2011 10:17 TehForce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 07:57 sixfour wrote:
i think it's time that we had an sc2 power rank. discuss.


and how would you compare players only participating in GSL and others only in foreign tournaments?


that's part of the fun of it
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
djdotkom
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2 Posts
April 25 2011 18:59 GMT
#236
Hello everyone. I'm an old gamer but new to sc in the last year or so. So addicted but having allot of frustration getting better (I'm lingering around Silver league)........my theory is as a 37 year old gamer i've been lulled into games being "easy" over the years. ie Battletoads to Tony Hawk....one beyond hard & the other u can play with your eyes closed. RTS has won me over but I'd REALLY like to improve my game. I've subscribed to GSL, NASL & MLG to watch the pros & sometimes I think their build only confuse me more (although it's AMAZING TO WATCH).....@CallMeTasteless recently posted a guide from this site that has actually prompted me to wrote this post.

This isn't a rant, and not a plea for help....just posting because I have a feeling there are others like me out there. My main concern is I don't want my skill to plateau to the point of losing interest in SC altogether.....I dig it THAT MUCH. InControl & Tasteosis ALWAYS say u cats are super cool here so I thought I'd try posting.

Thanks in advance,

-DeejayDotkom
forhiphop.com
www.Bombshelter.FM

"Fall down 7 times, stand up 8"
Holliday
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany30 Posts
April 25 2011 19:05 GMT
#237
On April 03 2011 19:38 AJMcSpiffy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 08:54 DeepBlu2 wrote:
I have one more question that I think applies to specifically zerg, but can apply to any race. Do you think the Notifications for when Chrono boosts, Spawn larvae, and Mules end help anyone? As a zerg player, I rarely ever notice the notifications and I'm trying to make it a habit to look for when my larvae pop. Do the notifications help you guys at all?

It has helped me a bit, mostly just for learning the timing in my head. Now I've gotten a better feel of just how long the larvae injects last so I can know when to start going to my bases.


I recently had a lesson with Crescend1, who also has a thread here on TL, and he told me that sometimes my larvae gakking took up to 1 and a half minutes to do -.- fail. it seems this is really what i need to improve on, the notifications dont really help me at all, do you guys have any other tips?
Life's a B!tch and then you die
yrba1
Profile Joined June 2010
United States325 Posts
April 25 2011 19:10 GMT
#238
Is there a way to modify the sounds of ingame mechanics like the Zerg "We require more minerals" sound? I want to change it to the clip back when the beta first came out when it was all "WE REQUIA MOAR MINERAWLLLLZZZZZZZZ".

Skip to 0:54 to hear the original sound and you should know what I mean.


Fawkes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1935 Posts
April 25 2011 20:38 GMT
#239
After watching a couple weekends worth of TSL, does anybody else notice that the koreans sometimes don't deal with heavy zealot armies effectively?
Taeyeon ~ Jennie ~ Seulgi ~ Irene @Fawkes711
GrundlePinch
Profile Joined October 2010
United States29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 20:46:10
April 25 2011 20:45 GMT
#240
On April 26 2011 05:38 Fawkes wrote:
After watching a couple weekends worth of TSL, does anybody else notice that the koreans sometimes don't deal with heavy zealot armies effectively?

As Terran most TvP games for me the factory is nothing more than an expensive scouting unit. The only hard counters to zealots that I can think of would be blue flame hellions. So in a zealot heavy Protoss force the only other way to deal would be to kite wihout getting lolforcefielded. Any other thoughts?
Also, I hear some people say tanks counter zealots but... they spalsh your own units and dont really even do that much damage to zealots. I doubt that is the consesus among most players but I was just wondering that others thought about that.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 297
Mind 64
Bale 29
Icarus 10
ZergMaN 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
JimRising 771
Other Games
summit1g7486
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft636
C9.Mang0304
Sick141
febbydoto12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Rush1159
Other Games
• Shiphtur590
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.