• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13434 users

iGware Hacking [ you decide ] reps included. - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 35 Next All
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
March 12 2011 22:44 GMT
#401
On March 13 2011 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 07:35 Nemireck wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:31 dAPhREAk wrote:
its amazing that you are bragging about hacking and how good you were at hiding it. once a cheater, always a cheater. tl doesnt have to ban you, but it should


It's amazing that you are incapable of differentiating between someone bragging, and someone describing the actions that a hacker will take during a game to hide their cheating. I've done nothing more than spell out the types of actions that one should look for when analyzing a replay of a suspected cheater.



you said:

The one thing I noticed back when I maphacked in BW was that by trying to cover up my map-hack, I got really REALLY good at sending scouts across the map so that it wouldn't look suspicious when I was prepared for attacks or took out an undefended expansion (ironically, improving my scouting when I wasn't using a map hack)

that is bragging. you are saying that you were good at hacking and weren't caught. even if it occurred 8 years ago, you are still bragging about not being caught.


No, it's not bragging, it's a description of one of the actions I would take to hide the fact that I was cheating. And observing the fact that, ironically, it actually improved my overall play. It's simply sharing with the community the fact that just because someone pretends to scout doesn't mean that they are playing legit.

You can read the end of my post where I spell out the absolute best (and really, only) legitimate evidence that you can pull from a replay while analyzing it for suspected map-hacks.

Anyways, I'm not going to further derail this thread any longer just because you're oversensitive about someone admitting the things they've done in the past in an effort to help people spot it in the future. You can reply, or not, but I'm done replying to you.
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
TommyLove
Profile Joined January 2011
United States24 Posts
March 12 2011 22:45 GMT
#402
On March 13 2011 07:35 LesPhoques wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 07:13 TommyLove wrote:
so telling the truth is trolling? here's an image of us guys chatting on skype yesterday
http://img708.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110312at209.png/
Michael Ballman is protech by the way and he raged quit on skype because I told him i was going to tell his side of the story


How old are you? 5? No, may be less because your argument is completely RETARDED. Most retarded piece of "evidence" I have seen in my life.
Hacking is serious issue and after reading many of your posts I conclude that you are mentally retarded bipolar person who is denying that iGware was hacking then saying that he didn't share hacks with OP...

Can we vote for permaban ? ^_^

where did i denied that igware was hacking? i don't know him and i don't care.
i like to nominate myself for perm ban for telling the truth. in the future, i'll record my skype conversations and screenshot every single of my sc2 conversations that i care
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
March 12 2011 22:47 GMT
#403
TommyLee you still haven't told us who you are on B.Net. Who are you? It could prove you're not some random troll if I know your account
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
g.o-
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada33 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 22:48:10
March 12 2011 22:47 GMT
#404
His bnet ID is TommyLove, join us in channel clan hack for epic lulz
sureshot_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 22:50:09
March 12 2011 22:49 GMT
#405
On March 13 2011 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 07:35 Nemireck wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:31 dAPhREAk wrote:
its amazing that you are bragging about hacking and how good you were at hiding it. once a cheater, always a cheater. tl doesnt have to ban you, but it should


It's amazing that you are incapable of differentiating between someone bragging, and someone describing the actions that a hacker will take during a game to hide their cheating. I've done nothing more than spell out the types of actions that one should look for when analyzing a replay of a suspected cheater.



you said:

The one thing I noticed back when I maphacked in BW was that by trying to cover up my map-hack, I got really REALLY good at sending scouts across the map so that it wouldn't look suspicious when I was prepared for attacks or took out an undefended expansion (ironically, improving my scouting when I wasn't using a map hack)

that is bragging. you are saying that you were good at hacking and weren't caught. even if it occurred 8 years ago, you are still bragging about not being caught.


Umm.. so what if he's bragging? That's not the focus of his post and quite frankly what he said gives his argument more credibility. He already admitted that he IS NOT using hacks currently (in SC2 at least) so I don't understand what the problem is.

Back on topic. What raised a red flag for me was the 6 bunkers. There is NO WAY someone goes that defense without scouting; especially considering his rank. Although the problem is the only way to really prove if someone is hacking is by watching is in-game camera view, and luckily that also hints towards the exploitation of the game (he looks into the FoW several times).
SkCom
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada229 Posts
March 12 2011 22:49 GMT
#406
On March 13 2011 07:41 dAPhREAk wrote:
could care less whether you hacked. ever play on US East? its 90% hacks. just don't come on the forums and brag about how you are a better hacker (my interpretation alone maybe).

That is one bold statement. I've never felt like I played against a hacker
(oh wiat, you mean BW? yeah BW had a lot of hackers heh)
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 22:51:47
March 12 2011 22:51 GMT
#407
On March 13 2011 06:37 TommyLove wrote:
i knew about this for some time. i just didn't care about it and i personally don't know josh price and david zhu. you can check all my team's history that i never partied with them


You knew about it for some time, yet you still came in here and defended Josh Price and David Zhu after making some strange posts to disrupt the thread? I don't understand what you were thinking.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
March 12 2011 22:51 GMT
#408
so telling the truth is trolling? here's an image of us guys chatting on skype yesterday
http://img708.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110312at209.png/
Michael Ballman is protech by the way and he raged quit on skype because I told him i was going to tell his side of the story.


TommyLove, all those people im in skype with right now are saying you are a complete idiot. I logged out of skype when you started your BW nonsense. Show screen shots of these alleged accusation you are making, or it didn't happen.

Furthermore it makes no sense that I would ask someone for hacks if I can just go to google and download them. On top of that why in the fuck would I ask you in the middle of that conversation with tons of people that I play with.

Seriously..
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
March 12 2011 22:52 GMT
#409
On March 13 2011 07:47 g.o- wrote:
His bnet ID is TommyLove, join us in channel clan hack for epic lulz


oh ok. well currently that chat channel bug is plaguing me and I can't join clan hack lol i was in the channel before adn then b.net glitched out and i can't rejoin even though it says im in it i'm not..
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 12 2011 22:54 GMT
#410
On March 13 2011 07:44 Nemireck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:35 Nemireck wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:31 dAPhREAk wrote:
its amazing that you are bragging about hacking and how good you were at hiding it. once a cheater, always a cheater. tl doesnt have to ban you, but it should


It's amazing that you are incapable of differentiating between someone bragging, and someone describing the actions that a hacker will take during a game to hide their cheating. I've done nothing more than spell out the types of actions that one should look for when analyzing a replay of a suspected cheater.



you said:

The one thing I noticed back when I maphacked in BW was that by trying to cover up my map-hack, I got really REALLY good at sending scouts across the map so that it wouldn't look suspicious when I was prepared for attacks or took out an undefended expansion (ironically, improving my scouting when I wasn't using a map hack)

that is bragging. you are saying that you were good at hacking and weren't caught. even if it occurred 8 years ago, you are still bragging about not being caught.


No, it's not bragging, it's a description of one of the actions I would take to hide the fact that I was cheating. And observing the fact that, ironically, it actually improved my overall play. It's simply sharing with the community the fact that just because someone pretends to scout doesn't mean that they are playing legit.

You can read the end of my post where I spell out the absolute best (and really, only) legitimate evidence that you can pull from a replay while analyzing it for suspected map-hacks.

Anyways, I'm not going to further derail this thread any longer just because you're oversensitive about someone admitting the things they've done in the past in an effort to help people spot it in the future. You can reply, or not, but I'm done replying to you.


okay, the fact that you said "really REALLY good" was not bragging. i stand corrected. you are right, it was merely a statement, not a boast. thank you for clarifying that for me. no need to respond as well, because i was clearly wrong that you were not bragging when you emphasized your skills at hacking by using a double word, and all caps for the second word. i admit my misinterpretation.

this thread isn't derailed, its dead. they admitted to hacking, they were banned.
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
March 12 2011 22:56 GMT
#411
The thing that makes me sad about this is how someone can skyrocket to the top of the ladder without even being worried about being banned. How is top 200 not even checked?

I personally know someone who his hacking, he even proposed to me to download the hack he is using. He has a production bar, a unit bar, maphack and all of that stuff.

Juts googling the name of the hack has gotten me like 10 download links. I cannot belive Blizzard doesn't know about those website. It's not even private! Nothing stops them from downloading it and fiding a way to fix it or find a way to caugh people that are using it.

Guess there will always be hackers, no matter what you do. It's kind of sad if you think about it.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 12 2011 22:56 GMT
#412
On March 13 2011 07:49 SkCom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 07:41 dAPhREAk wrote:
could care less whether you hacked. ever play on US East? its 90% hacks. just don't come on the forums and brag about how you are a better hacker (my interpretation alone maybe).

That is one bold statement. I've never felt like I played against a hacker
(oh wiat, you mean BW? yeah BW had a lot of hackers heh)


yeah BW. US East was either lag hacks, drop hacks, or maphacks, then flaming by messages after you lost to the hacks.
TommyLove
Profile Joined January 2011
United States24 Posts
March 12 2011 22:56 GMT
#413
mike, yesterday i laughed at your thread and i demanded the party host to bring you in, so i can explained to everyone about your story, then you raged and called me a gook and left skype.

furthermore, how am i suppose to know that you know how to use google?

seriously...
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
March 12 2011 22:59 GMT
#414
On March 13 2011 07:54 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 07:44 Nemireck wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:35 Nemireck wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:31 dAPhREAk wrote:
its amazing that you are bragging about hacking and how good you were at hiding it. once a cheater, always a cheater. tl doesnt have to ban you, but it should


It's amazing that you are incapable of differentiating between someone bragging, and someone describing the actions that a hacker will take during a game to hide their cheating. I've done nothing more than spell out the types of actions that one should look for when analyzing a replay of a suspected cheater.



you said:

The one thing I noticed back when I maphacked in BW was that by trying to cover up my map-hack, I got really REALLY good at sending scouts across the map so that it wouldn't look suspicious when I was prepared for attacks or took out an undefended expansion (ironically, improving my scouting when I wasn't using a map hack)

that is bragging. you are saying that you were good at hacking and weren't caught. even if it occurred 8 years ago, you are still bragging about not being caught.


No, it's not bragging, it's a description of one of the actions I would take to hide the fact that I was cheating. And observing the fact that, ironically, it actually improved my overall play. It's simply sharing with the community the fact that just because someone pretends to scout doesn't mean that they are playing legit.

You can read the end of my post where I spell out the absolute best (and really, only) legitimate evidence that you can pull from a replay while analyzing it for suspected map-hacks.

Anyways, I'm not going to further derail this thread any longer just because you're oversensitive about someone admitting the things they've done in the past in an effort to help people spot it in the future. You can reply, or not, but I'm done replying to you.


okay, the fact that you said "really REALLY good" was not bragging. i stand corrected. you are right, it was merely a statement, not a boast. thank you for clarifying that for me. no need to respond as well, because i was clearly wrong that you were not bragging when you emphasized your skills at hacking by using a double word, and all caps for the second word. i admit my misinterpretation.

this thread isn't derailed, its dead. they admitted to hacking, they were banned.


I personally don't think this thread should be considered dead and closed until it is confirmed Blizzard banned both of those guys. Publicizing the cheaters like this is really the only way to make Blizzard take an immediate action (as opposed to their wave bans every however many months) from what I've observed.
Valckrie
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom533 Posts
March 12 2011 22:59 GMT
#415
So the owners of both the accounts have admitted to using maphacks, shouldn't this be closed now? It's just filled with TommyLove trolling.
Fear is a 4 letter word. Why be afraid?
NrT.RuSH
Profile Joined September 2007
Germany214 Posts
March 12 2011 23:00 GMT
#416
uh tommy, mike knows how to use google because i gave him this link http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=how to use google&rlz=1R2TSND_enDE408&aq=f&aqi=g5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=dab957d17934ce0
US Air Force Stationed in Ramstein, Germany. Char: NrTRuSH Code: 768
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
March 12 2011 23:00 GMT
#417
On March 13 2011 07:56 TommyLove wrote:
mike, yesterday i laughed at your thread and i demanded the party host to bring you in, so i can explained to everyone about your story, then you raged and called me a gook and left skype.

furthermore, how am i suppose to know that you know how to use google?

seriously...



TommyLove, are you really asking someone that question? Google Chrome is my default browser. It's 2011 bro, who in the WORLD does NOT know how to use google who uses the internet?!?!?!?


R O F L
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
March 12 2011 23:01 GMT
#418
On March 13 2011 07:56 SpiZe wrote:
The thing that makes me sad about this is how someone can skyrocket to the top of the ladder without even being worried about being banned. How is top 200 not even checked?

I personally know someone who his hacking, he even proposed to me to download the hack he is using. He has a production bar, a unit bar, maphack and all of that stuff.

Juts googling the name of the hack has gotten me like 10 download links. I cannot belive Blizzard doesn't know about those website. It's not even private! Nothing stops them from downloading it and fiding a way to fix it or find a way to caugh people that are using it.

Guess there will always be hackers, no matter what you do. It's kind of sad if you think about it.


Would you please report that guy for the benefit of the starcraft community?
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 12 2011 23:02 GMT
#419
On March 13 2011 07:59 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 07:54 dAPhREAk wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:44 Nemireck wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:35 Nemireck wrote:
On March 13 2011 07:31 dAPhREAk wrote:
its amazing that you are bragging about hacking and how good you were at hiding it. once a cheater, always a cheater. tl doesnt have to ban you, but it should


It's amazing that you are incapable of differentiating between someone bragging, and someone describing the actions that a hacker will take during a game to hide their cheating. I've done nothing more than spell out the types of actions that one should look for when analyzing a replay of a suspected cheater.



you said:

The one thing I noticed back when I maphacked in BW was that by trying to cover up my map-hack, I got really REALLY good at sending scouts across the map so that it wouldn't look suspicious when I was prepared for attacks or took out an undefended expansion (ironically, improving my scouting when I wasn't using a map hack)

that is bragging. you are saying that you were good at hacking and weren't caught. even if it occurred 8 years ago, you are still bragging about not being caught.


No, it's not bragging, it's a description of one of the actions I would take to hide the fact that I was cheating. And observing the fact that, ironically, it actually improved my overall play. It's simply sharing with the community the fact that just because someone pretends to scout doesn't mean that they are playing legit.

You can read the end of my post where I spell out the absolute best (and really, only) legitimate evidence that you can pull from a replay while analyzing it for suspected map-hacks.

Anyways, I'm not going to further derail this thread any longer just because you're oversensitive about someone admitting the things they've done in the past in an effort to help people spot it in the future. You can reply, or not, but I'm done replying to you.


okay, the fact that you said "really REALLY good" was not bragging. i stand corrected. you are right, it was merely a statement, not a boast. thank you for clarifying that for me. no need to respond as well, because i was clearly wrong that you were not bragging when you emphasized your skills at hacking by using a double word, and all caps for the second word. i admit my misinterpretation.

this thread isn't derailed, its dead. they admitted to hacking, they were banned.


I personally don't think this thread should be considered dead and closed until it is confirmed Blizzard banned both of those guys. Publicizing the cheaters like this is really the only way to make Blizzard take an immediate action (as opposed to their wave bans every however many months) from what I've observed.


true. i hope someone will update the op when blizzard takes some action, as i have played these guys in 2v2 a lot. never thought they hacked because i didnt think anyone would risk it when you can lose your account. amazed to find out one actually did. now i want someone to say protech hacks, so that i can justify all my losses to him too. =D
TooL
Profile Joined April 2004
Canada275 Posts
March 12 2011 23:04 GMT
#420
daphreak has to be trolling.


can't possibly be that stupid.



User was warned for this post
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 2m
INu's Battles
22h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.