• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8857 users

Canada: Starcraft II + SpazCraft

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Spazzer
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada139 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 00:51:00
March 09 2011 18:16 GMT
#1
[image loading]

This thread will be updated daily for everyone... I promise.

Click Me - TeamLiquid: SpazCraft Events - Information


Introduction

Hello, everyone Spazzer from Spazcraft here. I am creating this post because I am in need of some help and I wanted to reach out to the Starcraft II community specifically targeting the Canadian section.

Most of you wont know who or what I am so I will give a quick explanation. I am a Canadian competitor, commentator and sponsor for e-Sports. Starcraft II is currently my main demographic and I like to believe my events are slightly popular and that people enjoy them. I run a website called SpazCraft which can be found at www.SpazCraft.com.

I run an event almost every night of the week and I am working at having something something more... we will leave it at that. (To be Announced)


Information

I recently was invited by Chrome to the Toronto LAN Event which I drove a total of 6 hours to show up to the event. I was firstly surprised with the number of participants and overall by the popularity of e-Sports in Toronto. Chrome and I are teaming up for the next Toronto LAN Event so stay tuned for that. Date Unknown. (Hint: April or May)

This weekend (March 11th) I have been invited to the Montreal LAN ETS, I am excited to meet some of these players and 'network'. SpazCraft's plan is to create a well organized LAN events throughout Canada while growing on the online section of e-Sports. SpazCraft has only done well because of the insane amount of support and because of that I am grateful. I hope to receive that continuous support why I develop into bigger ideas.

So the main reason for this post is I am in need of help, being relativly new to the Starcraft II community, I don't know some of the Top players here in Canada unfortunately. I am trying.


Top 200 Canadian Starcraft II Players

The requirements for this list have been changing because of the amount of private messages and posts I have received so I will try and refine it.

Requirements to add people to the list - Link Starcraft II Rank + Correct Name Format.

Adebisi
AlexCMoi
Archaic
BALLERTRON
Baz
BigBadBeaver
Bio
ChrisCMoi
Clonze
coLAntimage
coLGanon
coLRyze
coLStalife
coLSUGGY
CombatEX
DreamAttero
DREAMlegosu
Fayth
FireZerg coL
FnaticIefNaij
FnaticTT1
Fredz
FXOOpTiKzErO
infinity
KingDime
LiquidHuK
Mihai nRg
mkengyn
Namkung
Nite
nGPraetor
nGInSTinK
NrGdde
NrGHumble
NrGostojiy
ONEbLuR
ONEKyhol
Pomi
Rebuke
REQSlained
Requiem
Revolution
ROOTDdoRo
ROOTDrewbie
ROOTKiWiKaKi
ROOTSLush
rS.Sinatra
Saikou
SlaineD
SlayersBekho
talorswftfan
TerranUApart
tQdrOne
umadimstylin
ViralRush
VTdesRow
vvvhasuu
xiGerbil
xSixAzide
YoonHo
YourAdHere


Please Help Correct Players Names and Spelling (Caps etc)

This is the list of known Canadian Starcraft II players I have been putting together for awhile now. So if anyone knows of any names I missed let me know by posting here or email SpazCraft at public@spazcraft.com.

I also would love just to hear back from the Canadian players in general, hear any thoughts or questions that you have and I will do my best to answer anything and everything.


Conclusion

Have any ideas? Contact Me. Contact Information

If you have any ideas, inquires or just want to contact us you can do so through our website along with any ESports and SpazCraft related questions or information.

www.SpazCraft.com

~Spazzer
www.SpazCraft.com
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 18:18:28
March 09 2011 18:18 GMT
#2
Slush is from Montreal and hes pretty good
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
CookieMaker
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada880 Posts
March 09 2011 18:23 GMT
#3
^^ seconded

also isn't Fenix Canadian?
Micro your Macro
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
March 09 2011 18:24 GMT
#4
Fenix is peruvian
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Ryze
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada234 Posts
March 09 2011 18:24 GMT
#5
What do you want to contact us for? ^_^
www.twitch.tv/colryze twitter.com/colryze acelessons.com/lessons/colryze/
insaneMicro
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany761 Posts
March 09 2011 18:25 GMT
#6
On March 10 2011 03:23 CookieMaker wrote:
^^ seconded

also isn't Fenix Canadian?


Pretty sure he's from Peru.
"Damn I played some fine Zerg right there". -Fruitdealer
ThE_OsToJiY
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada1167 Posts
March 09 2011 18:28 GMT
#7
NrGostojiy

message me here!
@ostojiy
Bio
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada185 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 18:31:59
March 09 2011 18:31 GMT
#8
Hey, i'm iNs Bio?

uhh http://sc2ranks.com/us/548872/Bio ???

PM me
"Oh no, he has run out of..... base!"
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
March 09 2011 18:35 GMT
#9
NrgMihai aka Ahhboxxah
Official Entusman #21
Clickety
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal196 Posts
March 09 2011 18:41 GMT
#10
On March 10 2011 03:16 Spazzer wrote:
Top Canadian Starcraft II Players

Combatex

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh.
farseerdk
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada504 Posts
March 09 2011 18:41 GMT
#11
Yeah! Great to see more support for the Canadian scene! More LANs and Tournaments would be great.
Perspective is merely an angle.
Spazzer
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada139 Posts
March 09 2011 18:42 GMT
#12
On March 10 2011 03:24 Ryze wrote:
What do you want to contact us for? ^_^


Main reason is to make a contact list for upcoming Canadian events and to make a sign up page for SpazCraft events and see if the specific players would be interested in such.

~Spazzer
www.SpazCraft.com
Starp
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada199 Posts
March 09 2011 18:43 GMT
#13
...isn't "spaz" a negative word one hears in places like highschool? If so, you sure could have picked a better name for yourself. Self-defecating is the word here I think (?)... sorry but I think it's a childish offending word... just gives some people a frown
"I am wasting away here...click me" - a big Thor
dmillz
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 18:50:20
March 09 2011 18:49 GMT
#14
I linked this thread on the forums for the Canadian SC2 clan I'm in, I'm sure a bunch of us will have lots of feedback for you!


On March 10 2011 03:43 Starp wrote:
...isn't "spaz" a negative word one hears in places like highschool? If so, you sure could have picked a better name for yourself. Self-defecating is the word here I think (?)... sorry but I think it's a childish offending word... just gives some people a frown


Stop over analyzing things just so you can troll them. The only thing childish and offending here is your post.
Chaos_Play
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada14 Posts
March 09 2011 18:51 GMT
#15
Chaos_play here Spaz , Slush from the ROOT team is canadian, from QC. He's a great zerg player!
Spazzer
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada139 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 19:06:09
March 09 2011 18:52 GMT
#16
On March 10 2011 03:43 Starp wrote:
...isn't "spaz" a negative word one hears in places like highschool? If so, you sure could have picked a better name for yourself. Self-defecating is the word here I think (?)... sorry but I think it's a childish offending word... just gives some people a frown


Spaz means "out of control or insane' I think it describes me well. As for the highschool thing I have no idea, never heard of that before.

~Spazzer
www.SpazCraft.com
TheBrofessor
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada429 Posts
March 09 2011 19:07 GMT
#17
TTOne is canadian isnt he? He would be one.
Mahavishnu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada396 Posts
March 09 2011 19:10 GMT
#18
Awesomesauce. I hope Winnipeg starts growing mooore as well. we have online qualifiers going on for a sc2 LAN atm.
everything is gravity
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
March 09 2011 19:14 GMT
#19
I havent been top 200 for afew months, so i wont mention myself.. Altho if you set up any LANs in the Maritimes, I'll attend for sure

but add rS.Sinatra ! hes a solid, great guy.
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
March 09 2011 19:14 GMT
#20
I live under the gaydar.
Wishing you well.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1444
WardiTV658
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko406
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8959
Bisu 4356
FanTaSy 3482
Jaedong 2087
Shuttle 1652
EffOrt 1282
Horang2 746
BeSt 724
actioN 455
Larva 388
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Stork 121
Zeus 117
Mind 110
Dewaltoss 97
Snow 79
910 64
Barracks 63
Sea.KH 57
soO 54
hero 47
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 43
Sexy 37
sorry 33
Killer 30
Yoon 28
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Shinee 22
Free 18
Aegong 17
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 11
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4194
qojqva1444
Dendi929
XaKoH 536
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
x6flipin248
Other Games
singsing2713
olofmeister1357
hiko779
Livibee683
B2W.Neo666
crisheroes349
XBOCT235
Pyrionflax233
dupreeh70
Liquid`VortiX67
QueenE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2052
• Nemesis1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 56m
Replay Cast
9h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.