• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8149 users

Wow, medic in SC2 main menu! - Page 54

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 59 Next
MPQ Editing is not endorsed by Teamliquid nor is it recommended as Blizzard actively takes steps to stop and prevent it.

Be warned and do this at your own peril.

-Nyovne
hanjustin
Profile Joined May 2011
49 Posts
October 22 2011 13:55 GMT
#1061
On October 05 2011 19:07 TheBlueOne wrote:
Hello everyone!
I found out that there where not that much customised background for Protoss!
I made one and i hope you like it. Check this out!
[image loading]

Higher resolution : http://i.imgur.com/yrIhs.jpg


whoa can you post DL for that protoss background .dds?!
TheBlueOne
Profile Joined February 2011
19 Posts
October 22 2011 16:54 GMT
#1062
On October 22 2011 22:55 hanjustin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2011 19:07 TheBlueOne wrote:
Hello everyone!
I found out that there where not that much customised background for Protoss!
I made one and i hope you like it. Check this out!
[image loading]

Higher resolution : http://i.imgur.com/yrIhs.jpg


whoa can you post DL for that protoss background .dds?!



here you go: https://rapidshare.com/files/3850054752/36276c7561a180810757b037865c7c34e08ce351.dds
nicolight
Profile Joined November 2011
France1 Post
November 03 2011 19:31 GMT
#1063

==> [url blocked]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0Z9CA36

working !
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
November 07 2011 08:59 GMT
#1064
On November 04 2011 04:31 nicolight wrote:

==> [url blocked]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0Z9CA36

working !

Not sure why you posted this. It's a repost of one someone made ages ago, only wrong :S I've no idea how you managed to get the black rectangles on the bottom and right of the image. The image is too big for them to be shown, but they're still unnecessary. Which brings me to the point that the dimensions are massively out of proportion. It seems you just took the other file, increased the canvas size and painted it black. The "(2)" at the end of the filename will also prevent it from working.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
FryktSkyene
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1327 Posts
November 07 2011 09:29 GMT
#1065
So how do you get the file into the MPQ editor? Drag and drop?

Also do you delete any files in the editor or do you just add the file that you DL
Snitches get stiches
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
November 07 2011 09:40 GMT
#1066
On November 07 2011 18:29 FryktSkyene wrote:
So how do you get the file into the MPQ editor? Drag and drop?

Also do you delete any files in the editor or do you just add the file that you DL

Indeed, drag the MPQ on to the MPQEditor, or you can set .mpq file associations to automatically open with it from the control panel.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
November 07 2011 10:00 GMT
#1067
On November 07 2011 18:47 Akhee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:20 Petninja wrote:
New loading screen
NSFW
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


OH MY whos her?

Searched on TinEye, but didn't spend long looking through the results. Seemingly she's Russian, that's all I could find. You might be able to find the name in one of the results.
http://www.tineye.com/search/10f0e1cfa862c648cf1e27f5010c46c296c0b0db/?pluginver=firefox-1.1
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Wegandi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2455 Posts
November 07 2011 13:28 GMT
#1068
On September 26 2011 15:58 Latham wrote:
Well, I promised pics, so here they are:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


=) If people want I can upload the individual .DDS and my battle.net MPQ.


Can you please upload the Anime medic? :p
Thank you bureaucrats for all your hard work, your commitment to public service and public good is essential to the lives of so many. Also, for Pete's sake can we please get some gun control already, no need for hand guns and assault rifles for the public
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
November 07 2011 13:48 GMT
#1069
On November 07 2011 22:28 Wegandi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 15:58 Latham wrote:
Well, I promised pics, so here they are:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


=) If people want I can upload the individual .DDS and my battle.net MPQ.


Can you please upload the Anime medic? :p

All the ones he's using can be found at
http://telikostarcraft.com/backgrounds/

That anime one in particular is
http://www.mediafire.com/?jh3nt9b0pdck06l
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Wegandi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2455 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 15:37:51
November 07 2011 15:36 GMT
#1070
On November 07 2011 22:48 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 22:28 Wegandi wrote:
On September 26 2011 15:58 Latham wrote:
Well, I promised pics, so here they are:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


=) If people want I can upload the individual .DDS and my battle.net MPQ.


Can you please upload the Anime medic? :p

All the ones he's using can be found at
http://telikostarcraft.com/backgrounds/

That anime one in particular is
http://www.mediafire.com/?jh3nt9b0pdck06l


Thanks a ton!

Edit: I haven't seen too many for Profile/Ladder/Score Screen. Do you happen to know where to find a few (checked the last 35 pages of this thread and saw maybe one or two).
Thank you bureaucrats for all your hard work, your commitment to public service and public good is essential to the lives of so many. Also, for Pete's sake can we please get some gun control already, no need for hand guns and assault rifles for the public
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
November 09 2011 01:08 GMT
#1071
On November 08 2011 00:36 Wegandi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 22:48 Teliko wrote:
On November 07 2011 22:28 Wegandi wrote:
On September 26 2011 15:58 Latham wrote:
Well, I promised pics, so here they are:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


=) If people want I can upload the individual .DDS and my battle.net MPQ.


Can you please upload the Anime medic? :p

All the ones he's using can be found at
http://telikostarcraft.com/backgrounds/

That anime one in particular is
http://www.mediafire.com/?jh3nt9b0pdck06l


Thanks a ton!

Edit: I haven't seen too many for Profile/Ladder/Score Screen. Do you happen to know where to find a few (checked the last 35 pages of this thread and saw maybe one or two).

If you rename the file before installing it to the MPQ, you can get pictures to work for any screen

* Home Background (1500×808)
c9a309d4dd98195a94c061fb6e4a698c9668740c.dds

* Quickmatch Terran (1352×812)
38ce15e9795375b3da85a7a2a5f2e616f9915f34.dds

* Quickmatch Zerg (1424×820)
edb3d6511b5e5e026a4f9905ba926e2e465d323b.dds

* Quickmatch Protoss (1508×832)
36276c7561a180810757b037865c7c34e08ce351.dds

* Quickmatch Random (1504×808)
c12ca1f639f313ba31e40e2d0671d789dd92b37b.dds

* Multiplayer Join/Create Custom Background (1500×808)
f8d9af948f117cc961795193c5185630751f7144.dds

* Multiplayer In-Lobby Background (1500×808)
a4479d8a457b3a2852450356343e36eedf01fba2.dds

* Score Screen (1500×808)
28a0d83f17ab2011a755f61b8c838fec3cbd734e.dds
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Pulselol
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1628 Posts
November 26 2011 00:51 GMT
#1072
[image loading]

Holy shit, I can't find this one anywhere - can't even find the original picture so I can photoshop it myself.

Can anybody help me on this?
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
November 26 2011 01:18 GMT
#1073
I would do it if I knew how to. It's what only 4 day ban for your first time? It wont be a perma ban for sure.
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
November 26 2011 02:01 GMT
#1074
On November 26 2011 10:18 Beauty346 wrote:
I would do it if I knew how to. It's what only 4 day ban for your first time? It wont be a perma ban for sure.

First strikes are usually 24 hours, methinks. But it's been a year now and not a single person has been suspended/banned. There's thousands of people who use this and a good number who livestream with it now, too. I think it's safe to say there's nothing to be worried about.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
November 26 2011 03:07 GMT
#1075
On November 26 2011 11:01 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 10:18 Beauty346 wrote:
I would do it if I knew how to. It's what only 4 day ban for your first time? It wont be a perma ban for sure.

First strikes are usually 24 hours, methinks. But it's been a year now and not a single person has been suspended/banned. There's thousands of people who use this and a good number who livestream with it now, too. I think it's safe to say there's nothing to be worried about.


lol I'm almost positive MC does it

Its just a violation of the TOS. Plenty of people use the relocalizer which I'm also pretty sure is a violation of the TOS. But Blizz knows its all in the spirit of the game, and they have better things to do than nail people for changing their background or legitimately playing on different servers.
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
November 26 2011 03:30 GMT
#1076
If I give someone a photo can they do this for me like shop it to match the background I can give tons of free hugs.
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
DeltaBravo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States119 Posts
November 26 2011 03:53 GMT
#1077
Can anyone point me to a post to edit the pictures? At the moment I replaced a handful of screens but they're either bigger than I wanted them to be or smaller and smeared on the edges to match the resolution. I used Paint.net to convert a .png or .jpg into a .dds, and I did so without much attention to the resolution. Any help would be wonderful.
Nerf Probes
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
November 26 2011 04:28 GMT
#1078
On November 26 2011 12:07 xlava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 11:01 Teliko wrote:
On November 26 2011 10:18 Beauty346 wrote:
I would do it if I knew how to. It's what only 4 day ban for your first time? It wont be a perma ban for sure.

First strikes are usually 24 hours, methinks. But it's been a year now and not a single person has been suspended/banned. There's thousands of people who use this and a good number who livestream with it now, too. I think it's safe to say there's nothing to be worried about.


lol I'm almost positive MC does it

Its just a violation of the TOS. Plenty of people use the relocalizer which I'm also pretty sure is a violation of the TOS. But Blizz knows its all in the spirit of the game, and they have better things to do than nail people for changing their background or legitimately playing on different servers.

Indeed, MC uses this mod while streaming with around 3k+ viewers, and he was showing it off in a gomtv vod months ago. And yeah, things like the relocalizer and stronger team colours are all against the ToS also, but again, blizz seemingly have no interest in taking actions against users of those either.
On November 26 2011 12:53 DeltaBravo wrote:
Can anyone point me to a post to edit the pictures? At the moment I replaced a handful of screens but they're either bigger than I wanted them to be or smaller and smeared on the edges to match the resolution. I used Paint.net to convert a .png or .jpg into a .dds, and I did so without much attention to the resolution. Any help would be wonderful.

http://telikostarcraft.com/modifications/customise-background-images/

This includes info on what resolution your picture should be depending on what screen you're trying to create, and if you scroll down to the "Photoshop" section, will inform you on how to make your picture blend in properly if you're making a Terran/Zerg picture.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
DeltaBravo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States119 Posts
November 26 2011 06:31 GMT
#1079
On November 26 2011 13:28 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 12:53 DeltaBravo wrote:
Can anyone point me to a post to edit the pictures? At the moment I replaced a handful of screens but they're either bigger than I wanted them to be or smaller and smeared on the edges to match the resolution. I used Paint.net to convert a .png or .jpg into a .dds, and I did so without much attention to the resolution. Any help would be wonderful.

http://telikostarcraft.com/modifications/customise-background-images/

This includes info on what resolution your picture should be depending on what screen you're trying to create, and if you scroll down to the "Photoshop" section, will inform you on how to make your picture blend in properly if you're making a Terran/Zerg picture.


Thank you, I found it not too long after posting, and so far I've managed to edit one to perfection, now I just have to work on the other 4.
Nerf Probes
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
November 26 2011 07:11 GMT
#1080
On November 26 2011 15:31 DeltaBravo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 13:28 Teliko wrote:
On November 26 2011 12:53 DeltaBravo wrote:
Can anyone point me to a post to edit the pictures? At the moment I replaced a handful of screens but they're either bigger than I wanted them to be or smaller and smeared on the edges to match the resolution. I used Paint.net to convert a .png or .jpg into a .dds, and I did so without much attention to the resolution. Any help would be wonderful.

http://telikostarcraft.com/modifications/customise-background-images/

This includes info on what resolution your picture should be depending on what screen you're trying to create, and if you scroll down to the "Photoshop" section, will inform you on how to make your picture blend in properly if you're making a Terran/Zerg picture.


Thank you, I found it not too long after posting, and so far I've managed to edit one to perfection, now I just have to work on the other 4.

when youre done would you do one for me?
[image loading]
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.